Bring4th
2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept (/showthread.php?tid=8079)

2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - Plenum - 09-28-2013

Who Am I?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0107.aspx Wrote:...

Part of the sinking down into the silence is letting go of your self-concept.

With us now, visualize yourself, each of you, in a small room. It is bare, monk-like, and yet when you go to that room, you are happy. For it is the room where you pray and ask. It is the room in which you are fed in that muscular silence of the inner heart. Kneel down upon that bare floor and remove from yourself the concept that you have of who you are. Take it down, my friends. Take every concept away and just allow yourself to kneel before the love and the light of the one infinite Creator.

As you allow yourself—the concept of yourself—to melt away, you become an empty vessel, shaped to hold the love and the light that you find pouring into you in that inner room.

Who are you then, my friends?

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - AnthroHeart - 09-28-2013

I feel empty, but not as one who is ready to be filled. I feel empty because I feel lost. Just a couple moments ago I was elated. But now I can't help but wonder my purpose for being here. When I enter that room, I am happy for a few moments, till the newness wears off. I want to hold Creator's love and light, and feel that. But I feel I do not know how to hold Creator's love and light. And it's not because of anything bad I did. It's just how I feel separate from Creator. I cannot know that oneness in my current state. I sigh because there's much work to be done to hone my energy field to accept Creator as one should accept Creator. Can I be humble enough to kneel before Creator? I believe I can, but I feel it might not accomplish much. While I still wear this meat suit, I cannot truly be free.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - xise - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 01:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I feel empty, but not as one who is ready to be filled. I feel empty because I feel lost. Just a couple moments ago I was elated. But now I can't help but wonder my purpose for being here. When I enter that room, I am happy for a few moments, till the newness wears off. I want to hold Creator's love and light, and feel that. But I feel I do not know how to hold Creator's love and light. And it's not because of anything bad I did. It's just how I feel separate from Creator. I cannot know that oneness in my current state. I sigh because there's much work to be done to hone my energy field to accept Creator as one should accept Creator. Can I be humble enough to kneel before Creator? I believe I can, but I feel it might not accomplish much. While I still wear this meat suit, I cannot truly be free.

You are the one infinite Creator.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - AnthroHeart - 09-28-2013

Forgive me, it was the coffee I had that made me feel the jitters. And thank you xise.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - We are God - 02-14-2014

Thanks for reminding me of this wonderful transcript.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - Poet - 02-14-2014

These posts are really good, plenum. Especially the catalyst post helped me a lot. Is there somewhere an archive where I can find all those Qu'o channellings?

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - AnthroHeart - 02-14-2014

Monks inspire me. I bet many of them are enlightened. When you dedicate your life to finding enlightenment, you eventually find it. Something I'm not in a position to really have time to pursue. But I wonder what enlightenment must be like.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - Horuseus - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 05:20 PM)Poet Wrote: These posts are really good, plenum. Especially the catalyst post helped me a lot. Is there somewhere an archive where I can find all those Qu'o channellings?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - We are God - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 05:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Monks inspire me. I bet many of them are enlightened. When you dedicate your life to finding enlightenment, you eventually find it. Something I'm not in a position to really have time to pursue. But I wonder what enlightenment must be like.

I have contacted intelligent infinity numerous times, though I wish I was more consistent. Fortunately, this is the perfect opportunity to do just that.

All I can say about it is what has already been said: there are no disappointments.

It is possible for you to achieve in this life-time. You don't have to be a monk. Catalyst will be provided regardless of what you do; the opportunity is there, it's up to you as to what you do with it. Do as you wish, Gem. Whether you take the scenic route or a more direct route, it really doesn't matter. There is no wrong choice. Eventual success is inevitable, anyway.

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - AnthroHeart - 02-14-2014

When you contacted intelligent infinity, were you provided the choice to continue on to the next density?

RE: 2007.01.07 letting go of the self concept - We are God - 02-15-2014

(02-14-2014, 08:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: When you contacted intelligent infinity, were you provided the choice to continue on to the next density?

It wasn't worded as such. I was simply asked whether I wanted to return here or not. I chose to, so that I could be of spiritual benefit to others. Why waste the rest of this incarnation?

Unfortunately, I'm having a pretty tough time with it. It's almost like volunteering to do it while you're sober, and then getting really drunk and then trying to do it. At times, I feel like such an idiot for returning, but if put in the same situation again, I'd most likely do the same thing anyway.

I'll try to describe the overall experience for you, but please understand: I only remember bits and pieces. I apologize in advance for providing such an inadequate explanation.

I don't remember enough about the onset to even bother describing it. I may have blacked out but I'm really not sure. I can say though, that while interacting with the entity, I was still in this body.

The entity was very interesting. The only way I can describe their form is like when you've stared at something bright for too long and it creates that weird light effect on your retina. It's not exactly like that, but it's the best description I can give. They were made of this strange light that was really fluid and ever-flowing, and more bursting with life than anything I'd ever seen.

This entity was entirely impersonal, just like I was at the time. They didn't give a name, but they really didn't need to -- their presence alone said everything. It was so amazing and ineffable that being with them, even just for one timeless moment, made it worth being born.

I may have walked the steps of light but I'm really not sure. The LOO material doesn't describe it well enough for me to confirm with certainty. There definitely was an ever-increasing intensity at some point, though. It eventually got to the point where, in comparison to life in 3rd density, it was like walking on the Sun, just, you know, without the whole melting part.

Anyway, I'd like to clarify something, because I'm making it sound like they communicate with words when that's not the case. It's some type of concept transfer.

I learned so much -- it felt like eons worth of experience -- but again, I can only consciously remember bits and pieces. I wrote some things down but lost the file; not that it matters much anyway, LoO is pretty much the same thing expressed differently.

Overall, I would describe the experience not as a graduation, but as an initiation. In martial arts, the black-belt isn't actually considered the end, contrary to popular belief, it is rather the beginning of your journey -- it is when you are no longer hindered by your inability.

This experience is what really got me into LOO. I think I knew what it was at the time, but I don't think I knew much about it. I'm very grateful to LOO because it not only validated my experience, it has also allowed me to better understand the workings of it. Thank you. Heart