Bring4th
The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=8546)

The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Bring4th_Austin - 01-03-2014

Hello Bring4thites,

At Homecoming last year a woman attended who presented on a healing method she developed and refined using the Law of One. Beatriz gifted her method to all attendees and has been offering as much help as she can to Carla and L/L Research.

We are excited to announce that we are hosting a workshop, “Art of Healing Circle Retreat” developed and facilitated by Beatriz Gonzales. She has many years of healing experience and continues to refine her technique based off of her studies of the Law of One. She offers a weekend retreat in which she shares her knowledge and information as well as facilitates her exercise "The Miracle of Self-Healing."

For more information on the retreat, check out the announcement here: http://www.bring4th.org/news/index.php?newsid=134

You can use this thread to discuss carpooling, hotel sharing, or anything else to help facilitate the logistics of this retreat, if you are interested in attending.

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Plenum - 01-03-2014

excellent! sounds like some good info and insight.

unfortunately, two overseas trips this year is not really on the cards, so I'll have to catch up with all you fine folks in August/Sep.

you guys are really living in the promised land where everything is so close and dense BigSmile

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - xise - 01-04-2014

Beatriz is very compassionate and very gifted. I enjoyed meeting her at the last homecoming.

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Bring4th_Austin - 01-07-2014

(01-03-2014, 05:58 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: excellent! sounds like some good info and insight.

unfortunately, two overseas trips this year is not really on the cards, so I'll have to catch up with all you fine folks in August/Sep.

you guys are really living in the promised land where everything is so close and dense BigSmile

I'm taking this as a guarantee that you will be present at Homecoming 2014.

Also, close and dense are not necessarily the words I would use to describe these States United in America Tongue

For anyone curious about what this workshop will entail, here is a write-up I did about a weekend I recently spent in Texas attending one of these workshops courtesy of Beatriz:

I departed Louisville Thursday morning and, despite plane delays, missed layover flights, and my checked baggage being lost somewhere in the confusion (it was later recovered and delivered), I made it to San Antonio late yet unharmed. The universe displayed its ultimate reciprocal nature when I was received at the airport by Beatriz and Rita, whom I greeted at the airport in Louisville as they arrived for Homecoming 2013 just a few months ago.

At Beatriz's home I got a chance to meet the small crew behind her healing operation, amazing people with great and pure hearts. I also met Beatriz's son, an incredibly bright young guy in both intelligence and inner luminosity. I related with the current stage of his personal journey, feeling I had been down a similar road in my own past requiring a leap of faith in trusting that the universe will allow the proper path to unfold at the moment it is appropriate.

The actual retreat started Friday evening, at which point I got the chance to meet more amazing folks, all there to learn and experience the transformation of the healing technique Beatriz offers. There were some seekers of the Law of One present and it was great chatting with them about their understanding and experiences.

This first portion of the retreat was a lecture highlighting some science behind how our emotions can affect the functioning of our body, offering an in-depth look at the process of emotional catalyst becoming physical. It was a fascination discussion with lots of information about the systems of our body. I came away with a greater understanding of the physical aspects of the catalyst we experience as humans.

We started early the next morning with the next portion of the retreat. This began with a discussion of some suggested reading, including Anita Moorjani's "Dying to be Me", an autobiographical tale of a woman who experienced intense physical catalyst for years before having an extraordinary near-death experience, in which she experienced a new awareness of her own worth and came back to life with a fuller understanding of the metaphysical roots of her physical ailments. Through this realization and understanding she healed herself completely.

Beatriz then took the group through a two-part lecture where we examined the different aspects of unity consciousness and separation consciousness, and the ultimate illusion of separation itself. She highlighted the aspects of separation consciousness which connect to the emotions which were discussed the previous evening, subsequently resulting in physical ailments.

After lunch, we proceeded on to Beatriz's "Miracle of Self Healing"
exercise, the pinnacle which the weekend was building towards. Experienced together as a group, we bared our hearts and souls to approach the healing in open honesty. Each person opened up to the ground and we all helped each other focus our intentions of healing these wounds, some old and some new, some deep and some near the surface.

The exercise itself is informed greatly by Beatriz's study of the Law of One. Being a healer for 30 years, she has always had a gift and desire to serve through healing. At one point her focus for healing was primarily of the physical, but as time went on, she began to suspect that there was more behind physical ailments than the physical processes themselves. After discovering Anita Moorjani's work, she started seeking a way to offer others the type of experience and understanding offered to Anita through her near-death experience, but without the actual experience of dying.

It was in this seeking she found the Law of One, which she then integrated into her self-healing exercise. She found a deeper understanding of emotional catalyst effecting bodily catalyst and the process of self-discovery which offers total healing.

The transformative energies present in the room as the group was led through the exercise by Beatriz were palpable. After the exercise was complete, everyone was thoroughly emotionally spent. With the retreat activities done for the day, everyone sought out an opportunity for quiet contemplation. The effects of the exercise could be clearly seen in the faces of all present.

After a restful night of sleep, we returned Sunday morning to reflect on the experience of the day prior. Each person spoke about what they discovered, felt, and transformed during the exercise and after. Much progress was made by many people and a new light shone on the heart of self for everyone involved. The retreat was wrapped up with recommendations of flower essences by Beatriz and a discussion of their individual effects.

The remainder of Sunday evening gave me another chance to socialize with the amazing people gathered at Beatriz's home. We retired early after an evening of great conversation, setting our alarms for a time which no human being should have to consider rising from bed in order to catch our flights early the next morning.

I left the retreat truly inspired by what was possible with the Law of One material. In its own, it can offer individuals and groups a broader understanding of many philosophical, metaphysical, scientific, and spiritual principles. There's no shortage of food for contemplation within the words offered by Ra.

But what is truly amazing is when this information is applied in service to others, as Beatriz has done. She recognized instantly the potential behind the information and wasted no time manifesting that potential into our reality. The result is an experience which truly facilitates the knowledge of self as Creator and the apparent miracles which may result from this knowledge, which in this case is truly a Miracle of Self Healing.

We're excited to host Beatriz the weekend of March 21-23, 2014, for a healing retreat through L/L Research. Thank you Beatriz and everyone in Texas for such an amazing experience.

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Bring4th_Austin - 03-11-2014

The Art of Healing Circle Retreat has unfortunately been cancelled. Sorry to any who were looking forward to this event.

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - isis - 03-11-2014

(03-11-2014, 04:18 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat has unfortunately been cancelled. Sorry to any who were looking forward to this event.
y?

RE: The Art of Healing Circle Retreat - March 21-23 2014 - Bring4th_Austin - 03-11-2014

Sorry! I probably should have explained. We simply didn't have enough people register to cover the costs of the workshop. Beatriz's offer to let us host her was so kind and gracious and we are sad this is cancelled, but it simply wasn't economical.