Bring4th
Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy (/showthread.php?tid=8899)

Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - Adonai One - 03-27-2014

My belief/understanding:

In mid-to-late 4th-dimensional positive, positive entities will commune in thought as one entity, experiencing each others desires and emotions as their own.

In mid-to-late 4th-dimensional negative, thoughts will be simply ripped from each others mind complexes to be read line-by-line, root-by-root. The core concepts of thoughts will be read in their raw form without any desire to feel the other entity. Pain and invasion will be felt with most communication, with an absolute feeling of authority with every sentence and concept spoken in thought.

If separation from self-to-self is used in initial contact, a choice of the negative polarity has likely been made. If a choice to feel one another as one being is used, then the positive polarity has likely been chosen. The former can lead to a positive polarizing society but with little compassion for the other. This choice is just as acceptable but will lead to a society that is simply based in satisfaction in the self and not in service. This is done and it is cherished by the creator as all else is.

Please use your discernment with this theory. Thank you.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - xise - 03-27-2014

Your 4d negative description sounds like Babylon 5's Psi-cops ripping thoughts from others' minds by overcoming their will.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - AnthroHeart - 03-27-2014

I thought that all thoughts in a social memory complex were open to everyone in the complex, so there was no "ripping" a thought from another. It should be plainly obvious. Unless you're talking about 4D negative societies that aren't social memory complexes.

I've been wanting to watch Babylon 5, since I heard about higher density beings in there.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - darklight - 04-03-2014

(03-27-2014, 05:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: My belief/understanding:

In mid-to-late 4th-dimensional positive, positive entities will commune in thought as one entity, experiencing each others desires and emotions as their own.

In mid-to-late 4th-dimensional negative, thoughts will be simply ripped from each others mind complexes to be read line-by-line, root-by-root. The core concepts of thoughts will be read in their raw form without any desire to feel the other entity. Pain and invasion will be felt with most communication, with an absolute feeling of authority with every sentence and concept spoken in thought.

If separation from self-to-self is used in initial contact, a choice of the negative polarity has likely been made. If a choice to feel one another as one being is used, then the positive polarity has likely been chosen. The former can lead to a positive polarizing society but with little compassion for the other. This choice is just as acceptable but will lead to a society that is simply based in satisfaction in the self and not in service. This is done and it is cherished by the creator as all else is.

Please use your discernment with this theory. Thank you.

It is the pecking order in 4D negative, just like the army here.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2014

But some people enjoy being the pawn of another. So perhaps some in negative 4th are happy where they are. I wonder if Genghis Khan is happy being a shipping clerk.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - Jamie35 - 04-04-2014

My consciousness says, "Close, not correct concept."

Externally I see the statement as explosion and implosion like negative energy pushing onto itself, with positive manifestation pushing outward. One choses existence, the other non existence, one gains, the other loses.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - darklight - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 09:54 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I wonder if Genghis Khan is happy being a shipping clerk.

According Ra, Khan is working/serve the Creator on his own way, I believe he is happy. Supplying material to the Orion Crusaders is his daily job.

I think it is a easy job, no other co workers arround him, music on the radio, a cup of coffee and a good salary Smile.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2014

Too bad it's not easier to harvest yourself into 4D positive. If I did though, I'd probably want to leave immediately. But then again, Ra says that most people stay in order to teach others. It must be something to experience others' desires as my own. I hope my desires don't put people off in 4D.

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - sunnysideup - 04-04-2014

Quote:According Ra, Khan is working/serve the Creator on his own way, I believe he is happy. Supplying material to the Orion Crusaders is his daily job.

I think it is a easy job, no other co workers arround him, music on the radio, a cup of coffee and a good salary.

ghehe browsing through the latest Orion Playboy

RE: Difference between 4d-positive and 4d-negative telepathy - darklight - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 05:38 PM)sunnysideup Wrote:
Quote:According Ra, Khan is working/serve the Creator on his own way, I believe he is happy. Supplying material to the Orion Crusaders is his daily job.

I think it is a easy job, no other co workers arround him, music on the radio, a cup of coffee and a good salary.

ghehe browsing through the latest Orion Playboy

With 8000 terabyte/sec up- and download speed BigSmile.