Bring4th
you are all things...in potential? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: you are all things...in potential? (/showthread.php?tid=8980)

Pages: 1 2

you are all things...in potential? - isis - 04-15-2014

do u think that literally u are all things or that u are only all things in potential or mayb a little of both or what?

[Image: gautama-buddha1.jpg]

excerpt from Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse:

The world, my friend Govinda, is not imperfect, or on a slow path towards perfection: no, it is perfect in every moment, all sin already carries the divine forgiveness in itself, all small children already have the old person in themselves, all infants already have death, all dying people the eternal life. It is not possible for any person to see how far another one has already progressed on his path; in the robber and dice-gambler, the Buddha is waiting; in the Brahman, the robber is waiting. In deep meditation, there is the possibility to put time out of existence, to see all life which was, is, and will be as if it was simultaneous, and there everything is good, everything is perfect, everything is Brahman. Therefore, I see whatever exists as good, death is to me like life, sin like holiness, wisdom like foolishness, everything has to be as it is, everything only requires my consent, only my willingness, my loving agreement, to be good for me, to do nothing but work for my benefit, to be unable to ever harm me. I have experienced on my body and on my soul that I needed sin very much, I needed lust, the desire for possessions, vanity, and needed the most shameful despair, in order to learn how to give up all resistance, in order to learn how to love the world, in order to stop comparing it to some world I wished, I imagined, some kind of perfection I had made up, but to leave it as it is and to love it and to enjoy being a part of it.--These, oh Govinda, are some of the thoughts which have come into my mind."

Siddhartha bent down, picked up a stone from the ground, and weighed it in his hand.

"This," he said playing with it, "is a stone, and will, after a certain time, perhaps turn into soil, and will turn from soil into a plant or animal or human being. In the past, I would have said: This stone is just a stone, it is worthless, it belongs to the world of the Maja; but because it might be able to become also a human being and a spirit in the cycle of transformations, therefore I also grant it importance. Thus, I would perhaps have thought in the past. But today I think: this stone is a stone, it is also animal, it is also god, it is also Buddha, I do not venerate and love it because it could turn into this or that, but rather because it is already and always everything -- and it is this very fact, that it is a stone, that it appears to me now and today as a stone, this is why I love it and see worth and purpose in each of its veins and cavities, in the yellow, in the gray, in the hardness, in the sound it makes when I knock at it, in the dryness or wetness of its surface. There are stones which feel like oil or soap, and others like leaves, others like sand, and every one is special and prays the Om in its own way, each one is Brahman, but simultaneously and just as much it is a stone, is oily or juicy, and this is this very fact which I like and regard as wonderful and worthy of worship. -- But let me speak no more of this. The words are not good for the secret meaning, everything always becomes a bit different, as soon as it is put into words, gets distorted a bit, a bit silly--yes, and this is also very good, and I like it a lot, I also very much agree with this, that this what is one man's treasure and wisdom always sounds like foolishness to another person."

RE: you are all things...in potential? - AnthroHeart - 04-15-2014

It's hard for me to transcend my lust for certain furry anthros. I think I could progress spiritually without this attachment.

I think we are all things in potential. It is said that our mind/body/spirit totality gives our higher self a gift of every choice we did not make. So everything we never did, every potential that we did not explore, exists, and our higher self is perfectly aware of all these probabilities. That probably includes me transforming into an anthro, as well as other furries fulfilling their desire in that way.

I like the analogy of the stone turning into dirt and then into life. Potentially the stone becomes a human and then a god. 4D is a god is it not? According to Cory Herter 4D's are gods and goddesses.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Rhayader - 04-15-2014

I agree fully with the words of Siddhartha/Hesse. There is much wisdom in that book, as well as in the book which is my namesake. BigSmile

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fastidious Emanations - 04-15-2014

gw your perspective is always appreciated

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fang - 04-15-2014

Here's my take

You are all things, in potential.

Each whole is a part of a corresponding whole and so on, the circle widens and includes all, it's one thing. So in a sense yes, you are are everything because you are an integral part of the everything. But still, a part of the whole, you are not the ultimate whole which encompasses all the individual parts. As we experience things subjectively as limited beings we are indeed "all things" in potential as we have many (billions) more years and lessons (conscious evolution) before the "dissolution of the unified self with all there is", effectively becoming all there is. Becoming whole=approaching being all things

Subjectivity=separation from the object, incongruity between perception and actual experience, as the experience is moulded by the perspective. Reaching shared understanding (approaching objectivity) is what STO is all about and where everyone eventually ends up (dissolving of self) because the objective understanding/awareness encompasses all, as it is not contained by any subjective understanding, as the subjective understanding is a part of the whole rather than the whole itself.

Playing with the idea that you really are "all things" and taking a solipsistic stance with that is fallacious.

I agree Fang, though I think the process of becoming all things is timeless and forever. Although there must be some amount of "time" to make it to the next Octave after we have dissolved all illusion. I think all things are as much a part of all things as I am. I do not take the solipsistic stance. I think when approaching Creator in 7D, you approach as a social memory complex. Or something more than that as you have unity and the other self is the same as self. So I'm not sure if a social memory complex applies to 7D. But you all approach Creator and all things as One.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - xise - 04-15-2014

You are literally all things because you are the cosmic mind. We all have thoughts in our mind that seemingly do no agree with one another. The external world is just an extension of that. All external things are thoughts. It's kind of mind-blowing.

You use this notion to appeal to infinity and disregard balance, or you can use this notion to hone your balance as you begin to accept responsibility for every single thing in your life. Of course, it's easier said than done, but even doing this 10% of the time gives one amazing insight into their own distortions and imbalances.

Quote:1.0 ▶ Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

We will exercise each channel if we are able to. The reception of our beam is a somewhat more advanced feat than some of the more broad vibration channels opened by other members for more introductory and intermediate work.

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought....

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fang - 04-15-2014

Quote:I agree Fang, though I think the process of becoming all things is timeless and forever. Although there must be some amount of "time" to make it to the next Octave after we have dissolved all illusion. I think all things are as much a part of all things as I am. I do not take the solipsistic stance. I think when approaching Creator in 7D, you approach as a social memory complex. Or something more than that as you have unity and the other self is the same as self. So I'm not sure if a social memory complex applies to 7D.But you all approach Creator and all things as One.

This is also my understanding. I'm trying to find words to articulate a point which I think can help bridge the gap here, something I feel I've left out but it's late I'll try tomorrow.

At work I find I tend to avoid doing the menial work. This avoidance could be a sign of an imbalance. For one who is perfectly balanced sees the sacramental nature of all things.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - isis - 04-15-2014

considering the excerpt i shared, it should be a given i agree w/ xise

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fastidious Emanations - 04-15-2014

Isn't any form of belief solipsism? As likened to the term 'terrorism'.
I suppose, in order to answer that one must take on beliefs or systems of understanding the self as mediums for experiencing the self in such a way.
The thing Ra leaves out of the material is that Ra has no fucking clue about anything.
We cling to our structures of thought in order to 'make sense' of something which is entirely insane.
Much live.
Orgasmic bliss in every self-created moment of 'choice'...

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Rhayader - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 03:25 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: The thing Ra leaves out of the material is that Ra has no fucking clue about anything.

I love that. BigSmile Ra is 'only' in 6D but still limited by various distortions, so far from the full picture of total realities. They have their own perspectives, doesn't necessarily mean its 'correct'. We just know things from their point of view.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fang - 04-16-2014

Quote:Isn't any form of belief solipsism?
Nope. Solipsism requires either laziness or alarming self obsession, there is a reason it is a childish philosophy. You would be hard pressed to find a possible uglier or more bullshit philosophy.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - reeay - 04-16-2014

Sloppism - so sloppy

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Sagittarius - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 01:23 AM)Fang Wrote:
Quote:Isn't any form of belief solipsism?
Nope. Solipsism requires either laziness or alarming self obsession, there is a reason it is a childish philosophy. You would be hard pressed to find a possible uglier or more bullshit philosophy.

Solipsism seems quite spot on to me, even if the ones who wrote it had a smaller and unrefined view of what the words could entail. Does fear of laziness and self-obsession come under the microscope ?

Have you met every solipsist to make that measured judgement that it requires either of those extremes to be defined as a solipsist. Are you sure that reaction to what you define as a solipsist isn't entirely of your own making ?

ok, now that got a chuckle.

Quote:Have you met every solipsist to make that measured judgement that it requires either of those extremes to be defined as a solipsist.

I am addressing the philosophy not those that hold it or personally associate themselves with it. And no, it is not required to meet everyone who holds an idea to make a judgement of that idea in the manner I have. Also that attempted empirical attitude is contradictory to solipsism so while you say it seems "on point" you either do not know what it is or are just being plain irrational and inconsistent in thought.

Quote:Are you sure that reaction to what you define as a solipsist isn't entirely of your own making ?
Yes, as I am using a consensus definition. Also, everyone is born a solipsist, everyone has experience of immaturity.

The fundamental axiom of solipsism is that "only I exist", do not pursue that way of thinking it is so silly. The reason I brought it up is because people go "I am the creator I am everything, it's really only me" which sort of causes a fissure in the mind where there is the individual and then their imagination (reality), which of course to them they have created somehow. It's monster philosophy.

The sheer ego of it is remarkable, perpetuating childhood in a repulsive manner.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - anagogy - 04-16-2014

(04-15-2014, 11:46 AM)isis Wrote: "This," he said playing with it, "is a stone, and will, after a certain time, perhaps turn into soil, and will turn from soil into a plant or animal or human being. In the past, I would have said: This stone is just a stone, it is worthless, it belongs to the world of the Maja; but because it might be able to become also a human being and a spirit in the cycle of transformations, therefore I also grant it importance. Thus, I would perhaps have thought in the past. But today I think: this stone is a stone, it is also animal, it is also god, it is also Buddha, I do not venerate and love it because it could turn into this or that, but rather because it is already and always everything"

Reminds me of,

"Ra: Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock."

Everything has the full spectrum of densities/consciousness within it. You, right now, have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th consciousness level to your being. You identify with a certain portion of that continuum of beingness based on a certain level of acceptance of truth (the limit of your viewpoint) and that becomes your density level, or conscious reality.

"Ra: It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery."

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Unbound - 04-16-2014

If you take the solipsistic point of view and apply it simultaneously to every individuated entity then it is somewhat accurate if we infer that there is thus only one self which is simultaneously the singular self behind all selves.

I think "the self" is often blended or undifferentiated from the personality for many people but to me personality and identity is not the essential self but something which is built upon the essential self like a house upon a foundation. Foundation as an archetype is required for the building of any and all houses. We share a foundation of consciousness, an aware self, but 'we' build different houses of personality.

That being said, my answer is simultaneously all three things. We are all things, in potential, kinetically and not at all. We are simultaneously all that is, and a limited, partial aspect of all that is. Our journey of consciousness is a seed unfolding, beginning at a point of individuated awareness and unfolding into awareness of the Infinite Self. We are in the process of nature occurring right this very moment. In this moment, you all, the Creator, are experiencing yourself, and I, the Creator, also am.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Sagittarius - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 01:37 AM)Fang Wrote: ok, now that got a chuckle.

Quote:Have you met every solipsist to make that measured judgement that it requires either of those extremes to be defined as a solipsist.

I am addressing the philosophy not those that hold it or personally associate themselves with it. And no, it is not required to meet everyone who holds an idea to make a judgement of that idea in the manner I have. Also that attempted empirical attitude is contradictory to solipsism so while you say it seems "on point" you either do not know what it is or are just being plain irrational and inconsistent in thought.

Quote:Are you sure that reaction to what you define as a solipsist isn't entirely of your own making ?
Yes, as I am using a consensus definition. Also, everyone is born a solipsist, everyone has experience of immaturity.

The fundamental axiom of solipsism is that "only I exist", do not pursue that way of thinking it is so silly. The reason I brought it up is because people go "I am the creator I am everything, it's really only me" which sort of causes a fissure in the mind where there is the individual and then their imagination (reality), which of course to them they have created somehow. It's monster philosophy.

The sheer ego of it is remarkable, perpetuating childhood in a repulsive manner.

So you do not associate with solipsism ? How can you accept what you don't associate with. What isn't apart of the term "I" so how is that silly ?

Do you conform to a groups current conceptual meme with everything or just solipsism ? If you wipe the perceived bad parts of solipsism out doesn't that imply the wiping of the good parts as well or maybe perhaps wipes out the potential for good parts.

Quote:So you do not associate with solipsism ? How can you accept what you don't associate with.

I associate with it in the sense that I have been there, and grew out of it, like childhood. I prefer to accept things honestly as they are rather than what I would like them to be, because if I lacked that honesty in perception I would not be accepting myself in the first place.

Quote:What isn't apart of the term "I" so how is that silly ?

Read some philosophy of mind. Actually, just read any work on philosophy and your questions about the worth of solipsism will be answered, as being exposed to brilliant minds humbles a man. Solipsism is often mistaken as a progression of thought rather than a regression (like nihilism by edgy teenagers), it is baseline stuff, egocentric fundamentals that you learn at the beginning before you are afforded the option to transcend such things.

If you read my above posts you wouldn't need to ask that question for my opinion anyway, the "I" expands due to evolution, eventually becoming boundless ("all things") and no longer an "I". As for now though, I am not you and black is not white.

Quote:Do you conform to a groups current conceptual meme with everything or just solipsism ?

Look if you want to take that route I may as well be hitting myself with a hammer. Is the word "do" in your sentence a complete creation of your own or are you borrowing it from collective knowledge (that's right, something outside of you) and filtering that through your own understanding? Also my position of conforming or not has very little to do with the discussion.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Sacred Fool - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 02:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: That being said, my answer is simultaneously all three things. We are all things, in potential, kinetically and not at all. We are simultaneously all that is, and a limited, partial aspect of all that is. Our journey of consciousness is a seed unfolding, beginning at a point of individuated awareness and unfolding into awareness of the Infinite Self. We are in the process of nature occurring right this very moment. In this moment, you all, the Creator, are experiencing yourself, and I, the Creator, also am.

Well, that opens up the question, how can an individual consciousness expand *to experience* the larger consciousness--assuming there is such a thing?

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fastidious Emanations - 04-16-2014

I should append my last post with;
And therefore all things fall towards one center, or something of the sort.
And then also therefore experiences follow some (random/logical)/(logical/random) "progression" blah blah blah from this perspective.

And also, who would define oneself as a solipsist?
Philosophical descriptions would label me as a savage anamist.
Judgement is an interesting consideration.

Tanner; I think that there would be two aspects to that personality;
The personality constructed of/by the life experience for means of interacting within the life experience, a sort of 'folly'..
The personality that we study here which is the true self. That is a being developed through various incarnations, etc, these each/all have their roots in the same one infinite creator, that is the "one original thought".
Yet each are to become entirely unique creators which ultimately combinedly become the 'substrate' for the next model of experience. An ecosystem model. It is 'obviously' an useful/interesting/etc way for infinity to know itself.
If we didn't have experience, intelligence, energy, progression, whatever you want to name it- then we would exist in the base eternal silence.
This silence though is ever present and infinite, existing as all that is.
Silence

Peregrine; know thyself, accept thyself, become the creator.

LOL HeartWinkZZzz
Everything contradicts itself as it leaves the lips of the brain/fingers.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Sacred Fool - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 12:05 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: Peregrine; know thyself, accept thyself, become the creator.

LOL! Easy for you to say! My attempts haven't paid off yet.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Unbound - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 04:12 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 02:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: That being said, my answer is simultaneously all three things. We are all things, in potential, kinetically and not at all. We are simultaneously all that is, and a limited, partial aspect of all that is. Our journey of consciousness is a seed unfolding, beginning at a point of individuated awareness and unfolding into awareness of the Infinite Self. We are in the process of nature occurring right this very moment. In this moment, you all, the Creator, are experiencing yourself, and I, the Creator, also am.

Well, that opens up the question, how can an individual consciousness expand *to experience* the larger consciousness--assuming there is such a thing?

Experience is the expansion in to larger consciousness. The experience transforms as more experience happens as it is self-changing.

(04-16-2014, 12:05 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: I should append my last post with;
And therefore all things fall towards one center, or something of the sort.
And then also therefore experiences follow some (random/logical)/(logical/random) "progression" blah blah blah from this perspective.

And also, who would define oneself as a solipsist?
Philosophical descriptions would label me as a savage anamist.
Judgement is an interesting consideration.

Tanner; I think that there would be two aspects to that personality;
The personality constructed of/by the life experience for means of interacting within the life experience, a sort of 'folly'..
The personality that we study here which is the true self. That is a being developed through various incarnations, etc, these each/all have their roots in the same one infinite creator, that is the "one original thought".
Yet each are to become entirely unique creators which ultimately combinedly become the 'substrate' for the next model of experience. An ecosystem model. It is 'obviously' an useful/interesting/etc way for infinity to know itself.
If we didn't have experience, intelligence, energy, progression, whatever you want to name it- then we would exist in the base eternal silence.
This silence though is ever present and infinite, existing as all that is.
Silence

Peregrine; know thyself, accept thyself, become the creator.

LOL HeartWinkZZzz
Everything contradicts itself as it leaves the lips of the brain/fingers.

That is basically the same as I expressed, but I do not consider the essential self to be a personality because its identity transcends personality in the sense of an individual demeanor of bias.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - zenmaster - 04-16-2014

(04-15-2014, 11:46 AM)isis Wrote: do u think that literally u are all things or that u are only all things in potential or mayb a little of both or what?

What do you think the difference is between the potential you and the you of which you are aware. If there is no difference, there is no potential (or literal/historical).

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Fastidious Emanations - 04-16-2014

Tanner, I think I was describing our communication as a room inside your house lol with internet access hahahaha

btw, on-topic;
You are all things. period.
There is/isn't a point though in just always being everything sometimes maybe, so here we are, being something(s)(depending on perspective, maybe).
Maybe not though, all opinions are available in regards to a topic on all things, ye?
Lalalalanguage, here it is again at the precipice of trying to define that which it .. is..

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Ankh - 04-17-2014

(04-15-2014, 11:46 AM)isis Wrote: do u think that literally u are all things or that u are only all things in potential or mayb a little of both or what?

I think that you are all things in potential. In manifestation though, there are limitations for what you can or can not manifest. Each density has its own limits, and you as an individual have these limitations too. Look for instance at this quote:

"We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai."

Even sixth density are players upon a stage, an illusion; and therefore have their own limitations.

With this being said, the potential of third density is far, far more than we upon this planet are even aware of in most cases, and much less are able to manifest. Not even a group like the original L/L Research were able to manifest certain things that they were aware of. For instance, we have seven bodies, and look at this quote where Ra says what one is able to do in this density:

Ra Wrote:75.3 ▶ Questioner: Do you mean that it would be valuable to perform the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram in the room that she will be occupying in the hospital?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

75.4 ▶ Questioner: I was wondering about the operating room. That might be very difficult. Would it be helpful there?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We may note that it is always helpful. Therefore, it is not easy to posit a query to which you would not receive the answer which we offer. This does not indicate that it is essential to purify a place. The power of visualization may aid in your support where you cannot intrude in your physical form.

75.5 ▶ Questioner: I see the way to do this as a visualization of the operating room and a visualization of the three of us performing the banishing ritual in the room as we perform it in another location. Is this the correct procedure?

Ra: I am Ra. This is one correct method of achieving your desired configuration.

75.6 ▶ Questioner: Is there a better method than that?

Ra: I am Ra. There are better methods for those more practiced. For this group, this method is well.

75.7 ▶ Questioner: I would assume those more practiced would leave their physical bodies and, in the other body, enter the room and practice the banishing ritual. Is this what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

What Ra says here is that it is possible to leave the physical body, and in another body enter any room and practice for instance the banishing ritual. This is just one example of the potentials of third density that I mean. But as I said, sadly enough most of us can not only manifest those, but are not even aware of these potentials.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - Ashim - 04-17-2014

(04-17-2014, 03:01 AM)Ankh Wrote: What Ra says here is that it is possible to leave the physical body, and in another body enter any room and practice for instance the banishing ritual. This is just one example of the potentials of third density that I mean. But as I said, sadly enough most of us can not only manifest those, but are not even aware of these potentials.

I used to perform a ritual with burning sage before any magical working.
I would walk around the house in a particular direction that I always repeated - now I just stand in the starting position and create another body that performs the ritual. The effect remains unchanged.

RE: you are all things...in potential? - isis - 04-17-2014

i can't wait for Carla & crew to tackle this question on the "in the now" show ...i plan on transcribing it & posting the transcript in this thread

(04-16-2014, 10:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

What do you think the difference is between the potential you and the you of which you are aware. If there is no difference, there is no potential (or literal/historical).

i'm still confused

fang, can u tell me why u like this comment from zm? what u think it means?

i think it means i'm not all things in potential but literally all things (always) - period. so, in your opinion, if i think i'm whole always rather than becoming whole i'm "perpetuating childhood in a repulsive manner"?

"The world, my friend Govinda, is not imperfect, or on a slow path towards perfection: no, it is perfect in every moment"

to me this means the potential is there in every moment & the now always mysteriously displays what it's like to be the creator

y do u think it's so crucial that people not literally think they are the creator at all times? what exactly is so wrong with this again? i find it brings incredible peace of mind & often times i think it's why i get so many synchronicities

so you're saying the potential is there to be the cosmic mind but we're not it yet? you're saying we're not all things yet/now just bc that's how u're perceiving it & if we're not perceiving things the way u are then we're definitely wrong no question about it?

i think that just bc u think that for now i am not you & black is not white doesn't mean you're correct. & that's not the way i see it. i think that, right now, i am you & black is white despite how things appear

"You are everything, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. All is one...& that one is the infinite creator"

apparently Ra doesn't think it's crucial we don't take this literally or wouldn't they have put "in potential" on the end of that?

"i am the taste of living waters and the light of the sun and the moon...i am from everlasting the seed of eternal life...i am the beginning and the middle and the end of all that is...i am time, never-ending time. i am the Creator who sees all. i am death that carries off all things and i am the source of things to come."

RE: you are all things...in potential? - zenmaster - 04-17-2014

isis, lack of awareness is what creates the potential.