Bring4th
What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? (/showthread.php?tid=908)

What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Light - 02-14-2010

I believe all of us have an art to master, if you don't think you do than I'd bet your just not aware of it. The art I mastered was that of deception, which I no longer use for STS purposes. Let me explain. Before my awakening I worked as an underground internet marketer who used the most deceptive tactics to make money. I was good, I made $30k when I was 15 in a matter of months because I believed in myself. Now I literally know how I could make 7 figures a year, but I don't want to. The more I mastered the art, the less I wanted to use it to make money. Now I see the STO purpose of this craft, but I will leave that one up to you to interpret. Now I just draw.

Do you believe you have mastered a craft while on this earth? Remember, we are one with the creator, the architect of reality, this job requires mastery of arts.

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - AnthroHeart - 02-14-2010

For me, it's all about being. I've learned that, whatever I know is meaningless. It's a somewhat difficult journey, learning to accept even the dark parts of myself. But I can see myself sometimes in the future, looking back. Appreciating this 2nd chance I have so to speak.

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - JoshC - 02-14-2010

I don't think I'm trying to master any art in the earthly sense (ie firefighting etc). So I guess that would leave me agreeing with Gemini, I'll be working towards STO. I suppose you could say I'm trying to master acceptance, though I know I can only go so far even with the best of luck.

To be honest, the family I chose to incarnate into throws catalyst in the form of my as-yet-un-dealt-with-shadow-side at me nonstop, so acceptance of my shadow nature may be one thing I become good at during this lifetime Smile

On an off note, and out of curiosity, why don't you just continue on the path of STS? It seems that you were decent in one facet of being STS...

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Light - 02-14-2010

I think I did not do a good job of wording my post, now that I read it, it does not say what I was trying to say but I can't really explain. I dont mean a craft/skill that you physically practice anymore if that makes sense.

"On an off note, and out of curiosity, why don't you just continue on the path of STS? It seems that you were decent in one facet of being STS..." The way I see things, being STO in this density is being STS in the higher densities, for all is one. Going back to the path of STS on this density would be a de-evolution and is quite impossible. I really don't mean to sound arrogant, but I could better explain but I would be breaking the Law of One.

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Turtle - 02-14-2010

Maybe it is all about preference?

And even then, why do any of us prefer something over something else?

Godspeed!

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Brittany - 02-15-2010

It's strange to see someone else with a similar experience. Some of my natural abilities seem very STS in nature, like the ability to bend weak-willed people like putty. Sometimes I still have a hard time not using it and making people do what I want. Occasionally I catch myself in the middle of some serious manipulation and have to stop and take a look at what I'm doing.

I also went through the whole idea of "Why don't I just be STS? I'd be GOOD at it." But I just couldn't handle the thought of dragging all my emotions back in again. It was just so frustrating having to lock everything up and not let anyone in. Opening the heart to love can be painful, but in the end it is so much EASIER to me. There's no need to try to stretch myself over all the things I feel like I need to control. I can just relax and have faith that all will be well.

A few other things I've been blessed with are my empathy and undying curiostiy. Being able to feel other people's pain in a very literal sense has pretty much forced me to be an extremely compassionate person, whereas otherwise I'm not sure I would have cared about anything nearly as much. I think I chose this for myself because I wanted to polarize toward the positive in this life, even though I had a lot of negative tendencies before I came into it. Curiosity has been the one thing that has kept me from just giving up on it all. I NEED to know more, always. The jouney never ends, as there is always more to know. It makes life worth living.

I'd agree with Turtle that it all seems like just a matter of choice to me. Both paths lead to the same end, and we need both for the universe to function as it does. Without the shadows how would we distinguish the light, and vice versa? I think in the end people are just going to do what feels best to them, and whatever that path is, I wish them all luck.

RE: What Art Have You or Will You Master In This Life? - Peregrinus - 02-15-2010

I've mastered invisibility, but everyone sees right through it.