What is Bring4th to you, and why do you come here?
06-09-2016, 04:06 PM,
RE: What is Bring4th to you, and why do you come here?
(06-09-2016, 03:32 PM)Spaced Wrote:  I was told there would be ice cream

There is !  With colors for the seekers.  Big Grin

[Image: 1baa9578fece448ea88ad89356d44ea7.jpg]

"You are not here to fix it... You are here to love it." ~ Q'uo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Patrick's post:
Aion, Parsons, Spaced
06-09-2016, 04:23 PM,
(06-09-2016, 03:32 PM)Spaced Wrote:  I was told there would be ice cream

I second this.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Patrick
06-09-2016, 04:46 PM,
[Image: 53242931.jpg]
-==-
The following 2 users Like Parsons's post:
Aion, Patrick
06-09-2016, 04:52 PM,
What if you could print 3D ice cream for all of us Aion?

The creator is on both sides of the mirror but it's essence lies in the reflection itself. Dive within and it shall be reflected through you
The following 2 users Like Night Owl's post:
Aion, Patrick
06-09-2016, 04:53 PM,
mmm. plastic-y
The following 1 user Likes Spaced's post:
Patrick
06-09-2016, 05:24 PM,
(06-09-2016, 04:52 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  What if you could print 3D ice cream for all of us Aion?

Well, I mean, an ice cream dispenser really is pretty much the same thing... Shy

Now if you wanted ice cream in fancy, personalized shapes that is something that you might need a 3D printer for. Never seen ice cream but candy, chocolate and other foods have definitely been used for printing.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Night Owl
06-10-2016, 11:31 AM,
1. What do you see Bring4th as being? Not as it is supposed to be, but as it is, right here and now. What is this place that we come to on occasion?

I see that the forums is an honoring of people in all walks of life in whatever understanding they may have, and ultimately the honoring of unity.

After having schisms on the facebook side of things, I've come to realize there are those who want to strictly adhere to the Law of One text, and then there are those like me who want to strictly adhere to the teachings rather than the text itself.

Past life regression has shown me that strictly adhereing to the text on it's own is exactly what the original great great grandparents did who eventually became who we know today as the rothschilds and rockefellers which honors division rather than unity.

I see the forums as the meeting place between two ends of a spectrum of thought from disunity, separateness and on the other end unity.

2. Why do you keep coming here?

I love everyone here, it's where I learned to gain an adept foothold into learning the Law of One. It's where I shared my initial foray into becoming one to help others follow in the same direction.

3. What would you like to see Bring4th become?

Stay exactly the same. 
The following 1 user Likes BlatzAdict's post:
Night Owl
12-02-2016, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 07:36 PM by Kaaron.)
1. What do you see Bring4th as being? Not as it is supposed to be, but as it is, right here and now. What is this place that we come to on occasion?
I see it as a place where people come to discuss opinions on philosophy n spirituality.
I feel that although most people have good intentions, the majority of discussion gets highjacked by those few who only want to be right, instead of actually trying to afford others their perspective...or, heaven forbid, incorporate some of the clearly relevant information.
Sometimes it feels like there's a Law of One Police, who can't seem to understand the concept that you can directly commune with Ra (and OIC) yourself. It's almost like with some of us, everything is run through the Law of One search engine and if they can't find it there, it can't be discussed as it's mere heresay, if the Ra material can't verify it.
We are all one...we are all answers.
But I get it.

2. Why do you keep coming here?
Because everyone here has the same context for discussion.

3. What would you like to see Bring4th become?
A place where those who talk the most, practice what they preach (and read).
A place where those who know, speak up and share the experience of LIFE aswell as Ra quotes.
A place where we can feel open to putting ourselves out there and be accepted without judgement.