Phases of this forum
12-27-2014, 07:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 07:37 PM by Phoenix.)
Phases of this forum
These are the phases as I remember them.

First there was an older gentleman and a few young 'whipper snappers' aggressively beating each other over the head with the Law of One. These arguments were long and a little aggressive and also included sometimes forums going into the transcient 'conspiracy area'.

Then was the Bring4thMonica/ Unity100 phase, where abstract arguments took on a whole other level of emotional energy. This also, related although perhaps not at the same time, became Monica's Veganism, and 3D monkey and others who had a more lighthearted frame of mind.

Then was the ahktu- Brittany Lynn phase, and me acting in a certain vibration. Where psychic things were compassionately discussed, this later became where the interest in the dark got a little overboard and some heated arguments that did seem to have a resolution seemed to come in.

Then came the phase which, although there were many others, sort of became the 'Fang phase'. Also Adonai was there at that time although not directly related. In general, because of the aggressive arguments there was a kind of tense feel on the forum because there were certain areas where people just could not go. There was a sort of political 'vibration' that was being discussed, but with Adonai's and Ankh's ongoing argument and other of these discussions, people subconsciously I think stayed away from these areas. There was a massive discussion on all these areas. This was also the Geminiwolf phase. Where Gemini was posting a lot offering non political and creative posts.

Now we seem to be in a phase of relative balance. Some things are discussed, to me it seems as though there is more of a subtle/ feminine and extra terrestrial sort of vibration. There is less conflict and posts are quite supportive. Transcient areas are discussed without any conflict. Perhaps because no one is pretending that things are not the way they are and people don't have any fight left.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Phoenix's post:
isis, Parsons, sunnysideup
12-27-2014, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 08:54 PM by isis.)
RE: Phases of this forum
that was funny

i wonder what phase will come next...

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
12-27-2014, 08:52 PM,
I would agree about the present state of affairs and add that I feel we are in a bit of a duldrum.
-==-
The following 2 users Like Parsons's post:
Jeremy, Phoenix
12-27-2014, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 11:52 PM by Phoenix.)
There is some life. But Christmas has possibly brought people to different places, (mentally).

I can't think of what the most useful part of the forum was, although remembering the psychic phase has been good. I suppose thinking of it as an entity in it's own right, to see the next thing will be interesting.
12-28-2014, 12:05 AM,
I feel that it's harmonious here too now. Nice to enjoy some peace. Smile
The following 3 users Like Ankh's post:
isis, Phoenix, sunnysideup
12-28-2014, 09:46 PM,
(12-28-2014, 12:05 AM)Ankh Wrote:  I feel that it's harmonious here too now. Nice to enjoy some peace. Smile

I think it's a kind of cowed peace. Anyway, you were worse than Adonai in my view, or at least as bad, so why the need for peace? Although to be fair I had a friend that I put up with rants from and he turned out to possibly be a little negatively polarised. Although I can't be sure.
12-28-2014, 11:16 PM,
(12-28-2014, 09:46 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  
(12-28-2014, 12:05 AM)Ankh Wrote:  I feel that it's harmonious here too now. Nice to enjoy some peace. Smile

I think it's a kind of cowed peace. Anyway, you were worse than Adonai in my view, or at least as bad, so why the need for peace? Although to be fair I had a friend that I put up with rants from and he turned out to possibly be a little negatively polarised. Although I can't be sure.

Worse or as bad at what?
12-29-2014, 02:09 AM,

Aha! Would you like me to stir up some trouble, my friend?
Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Unbound's post:
Parsons, Phoenix
12-29-2014, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 09:59 AM by Phoenix.)
(12-28-2014, 11:16 PM)Ankh Wrote:  Worse or as bad at what?

Worse than Adonai in the creation of conflict. He was only young and mildly eccentric in my view.

(12-29-2014, 02:09 AM)Unbound Wrote:  Aha! Would you like me to stir up some trouble, my friend?

ha!

No Tanner, I would like you to start a blog!
12-29-2014, 12:09 PM,
(12-29-2014, 02:09 AM)Unbound Wrote:  

Aha! Would you like me to stir up some trouble, my friend?

looks like he's doing a fine job of that himself to me

(12-29-2014, 09:55 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Worse than Adonai in the creation of conflict. He was only young and mildly eccentric in my view.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9910&pid=167987#pid167987

The following 3 users Like isis's post:
Ankh, Spaced, sunnysideup
12-29-2014, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 10:50 PM by Phoenix.)
I'm not going to view or answer that because if I were to start getting into it and then quoting Ankh's post that's just pretty crap. That fair? (Later edit: I obviously assumed it was isis quoting Adonai here.)
The following 1 user Likes Phoenix's post:
isis
12-29-2014, 03:00 PM,
(12-27-2014, 07:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Then was the Bring4thMonica/ Unity100 phase, where abstract arguments took on a whole other level of emotional energy. This also, related although perhaps not at the same time, became Monica's Veganism, and 3D monkey and others who had a more lighthearted frame of mind.

First, I don't agree with the phases. I also don't agree with your interpretations of who instigated what.

However, I wish we could go back to the so-called Monica/Unity phase, which happened before I joined. There was raw honesty and out-of-the-box opinions.

I am a polite person, but I also like to be authentic. The shutting down of the meat thread because we couldn't play like nice children was a mistake in my opinion. I simply don't think, as many new-agers do, that anger and other reactive emotions are bad and must be suppressed. I learned the most from this forum in the midst of conflict.

There are lines that get crossed occasionally. 3D Monkey did that, and I would say while he was sometimes lighthearted, he was often mean.

But conflict is good. It's catalyst. That's how we grow, if we are open to it. It forces us to look deep inside for our truth.

So, I for one, don't want forced peaceful, nice, everything is hunky dory, advanced people don't get riled, walking on eggshells threads and posts. I want authenticity and truth. I want to learn from being here and interacting with intelligent and contemplative people.
The following 5 users Like Diana's post:
isis, Parsons, Phoenix, Regulus, Spaced
12-29-2014, 03:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 04:25 PM by Phoenix.)
There was a certain stagnation to the Unity 100 phase. And, I felt, a kind of dark humour in everyone trying very hard to be nice to someone who refused to be agreeable at all.

It's too abstract for me. I like the current phase because people have addressed the question with David now and so we can move towards being able to process conflict, but the forum is a nice place with no nastiness. I like the 'soft' feminine energy and extra terrestrial vibe. Extra terrestrial meaning that meanings are starting to be seen through. I did wonder at how the forum was becoming with political ideas before the Fang phase, but that's gone now.

3D monkey was probably awful. But I found Monica and you especially very unwavering in your vegetarian zealotry. I do find a kind of unpleasantness to real conflict like that that once you have started arguing, if the other person doesn't back down and assaults you then you simply have to continue and it swallows SO much energy.

Like I say, I like the forum now. Isis, Jade, Unbound, Spaced, Bring4th GLB. None of these people are out to get everyone else. But if Adonai, Fang, Monika and Unity 100 all came back for a pow- wow I wouldn't argue with their right to do so.
The following 1 user Likes Phoenix's post:
isis
12-29-2014, 04:22 PM,
(12-29-2014, 03:00 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(12-27-2014, 07:32 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Then was the Bring4thMonica/ Unity100 phase, where abstract arguments took on a whole other level of emotional energy. This also, related although perhaps not at the same time, became Monica's Veganism, and 3D monkey and others who had a more lighthearted frame of mind.

First, I don't agree with the phases. I also don't agree with your interpretations of who instigated what.

However, I wish we could go back to the so-called Monica/Unity phase, which happened before I joined. There was raw honesty and out-of-the-box opinions.

I am a polite person, but I also like to be authentic. The shutting down of the meat thread because we couldn't play like nice children was a mistake in my opinion. I simply don't think, as many new-agers do, that anger and other reactive emotions are bad and must be suppressed. I learned the most from this forum in the midst of conflict.

There are lines that get crossed occasionally. 3D Monkey did that, and I would say while he was sometimes lighthearted, he was often mean.

But conflict is good. It's catalyst. That's how we grow, if we are open to it. It forces us to look deep inside for our truth.

So, I for one, don't want forced peaceful, nice, everything is hunky dory, advanced people don't get riled, walking on eggshells threads and posts. I want authenticity and truth. I want to learn from being here and interacting with intelligent and contemplative people.

Aha Maybe it's you who wants me to stir up some trouble, then? Wink
The following 3 users Like Unbound's post:
Ankh, isis, Parsons
12-29-2014, 05:51 PM,
(12-29-2014, 09:55 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Lol! And I'm just old and extremely eccentric in your view?

I'm going to abandon this thread now, brother Phoenix. To each their own, and whatever you speak of, I don't see it. I see peaceful and harmonious atmosphere here right now and not the cowed silence as you expressed it. For now, in my fallible and subjective opinion, the only one who creates disharmony for the moment is you. But I'm sure you have good reasons for that and intensive catalysts to deal with. So, good luck to you, my brother. Lots of love!
The following 3 users Like Ankh's post:
Bluebell, isis, Sabou
12-29-2014, 10:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 10:58 PM by Phoenix.)
I literally have no idea why I felt the need to bring that up now. I've had a vibrational shift and some sort of 'orgasm of the brain' since returning a little to astrology, and it just doesn't seem relevant. Since Adonai was having troubles with everyone. And even if he wasn't, like I said it just doesn't seem relevant.

Anyway, there is a little bit of a worry since these phases or 'enlightenment' kind of are repetitive, follow almost compulsive guidance and withdraw from me a little control and put into question my ability to deal with the real world. But they are lovely. I suspect this one will permanently put me above a level where I was in danger.

Yes ADONAI was eccentric.
12-30-2014, 04:25 AM,
i don't feel cowed exactly. life beats on ya enough u find a sort of placid calm that happens when ur bruised & tired, smiling blood. but definitely i find it peaceful here, like Ankh does. no cows
The following 2 users Like Bluebell's post:
Ankh, isis
12-30-2014, 11:12 AM,
I think it is a good time to have some peace, like you said bluebell if this is what you ment - we all have enough conflict in our daily lives, I find this place somewhat as a sanctuary. I am not saying that disagreements or conflict isn't unwelcome, but for the most part there is a higher perspective and energy to disagreements here, not fully without personal investment though as we are still in 3rd density complex. Peace is great, but saying what is on your mind is greater, and if people speak here truly to who they are then that is great service to us all, and if conflict does arise let us all learn from it.
The following 4 users Like Sabou's post:
Ankh, Bluebell, isis, Phoenix
12-30-2014, 01:51 PM,
yes. i guess i meant peace doesn't have to arise out of fear. maybe we all just could use some.
12-30-2014, 03:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 03:38 PM by Diana.)
(12-29-2014, 04:22 PM)Unbound Wrote:  Aha Maybe it's you who wants me to stir up some trouble, then? Wink

Stir away, dear Unbound. Tongue

(12-29-2014, 05:51 PM)Ankh Wrote:  I'm going to abandon this thread now, brother Phoenix. To each their own, and whatever you speak of, I don't see it. I see peaceful and harmonious atmosphere here right now and not the cowed silence as you expressed it. For now, in my fallible and subjective opinion, the only one who creates disharmony for the moment is you. But I'm sure you have good reasons for that and intensive catalysts to deal with. So, good luck to you, my brother. Lots of love!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of resolving and discovering and discussing and letting truth surface, it's so easy to avoid it to maintain "peace and harmony." In What the Bleep, the theologian described this perfectly: affirmations said are fine, but if they are covering up negativity, it's like a thin sheet of ice over a lake.

There is not peace and harmony if it's only on the surface or said to be that. One can't avoid conflict forever. If anyone here aside from Phoenix studies astrology, you will know this. As the planets transit your chart, you can ignore issues all you want until finally Pluto takes care of them for you (death and regeneration, not necessarily literally).

And I don't see Phoenix as creating disharmony, personally. Are we all supposed to be la-la land new-agers who only spout love and light? I know SO many like this. And I see them as very little different than religious people—following a dogma without actually searching for the truth themselves.
The following 3 users Like Diana's post:
isis, Parsons, Phoenix
12-30-2014, 05:50 PM,
Technically it was me who withdrew first. There was a post where Ankh went on at Adonai that irked me back in the day, and rather than bring it up I withdrew.

I am a little surprised that no one is addressing the Wilcock issue, not just here, but on facebook as well. I posted on facebook something like 'Hey Carla, was that David Wilcock you were talking about?' In more words and no one even 'liked' the status. It's like living in a vacuum. I mean, is this not important? It seems like there is some sort of fear. Don't say anything against David Wilcock and Carla, don't pit them against each other over an event that could have HAPPENED. NO NO NO. Put it back in its box.

And here's me saying out loud. Hey, this happened. Look at this. (Picture of a crazy haired alcoholic pointing at a pink elephant.) Look here. Hey, can I draw on it. Hey, guys, why you ignoring me?

To be honest, no wonder the Illuminati have done so much damage. I feel like I'm becoming a revolutionary now! But then, who is there to lead?
12-30-2014, 05:53 PM,
It doesn't seem like it's really about David Wilcock and Carla, but rather it appears to be about you and your need for some kind of conclusion, no?

I am not really sure what this revolves around. So you think David Wilcock tried to convince Carla he was a Ra Wanderer and he failed her challenge? Even if that is true, what are you trying to accomplish by seeking to "pit them against eachother"? Are you hoping one of them is going to be debunked or seen as a fraud?
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
Parsons
12-30-2014, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 06:15 PM by Phoenix.)
I hadn't done it on her facebook page, I did it on the episode page that didn't go onto her facebook.

Of course there is need for some sort of resolution. If it is true, they can't both be right. Either David has been channeling something dodgy, or was at the time. Or Carla for some reason, challenged but for some reason didn't detect a positive entity. Yes this stuff matters. It matters moreso than if a person had been laundering money.

And you only don't need a resolution if you are acting at a lower state of vibration whereby the thing can be held onto to be worked on later. As per 18.5.

I am not HOPING one of them will be seen as a fraud. But I am at least hoping for some more insight into the characters of those involved and the spiritual challenging mechanisms.
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM,
WHY does it matter though?

(Asking for clarity.)
12-30-2014, 08:50 PM,
(12-27-2014, 08:52 PM)isis Wrote:  that was funny

i think we're currently experiencing the phoenix phase

The following 3 users Like isis's post:
Ankh, Bluebell, Spaced
12-30-2014, 08:54 PM,
(12-30-2014, 03:26 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(12-29-2014, 05:51 PM)Ankh Wrote:  I'm going to abandon this thread now, brother Phoenix. To each their own, and whatever you speak of, I don't see it. I see peaceful and harmonious atmosphere here right now and not the cowed silence as you expressed it. For now, in my fallible and subjective opinion, the only one who creates disharmony for the moment is you. But I'm sure you have good reasons for that and intensive catalysts to deal with. So, good luck to you, my brother. Lots of love!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of resolving and discovering and discussing and letting truth surface, it's so easy to avoid it to maintain "peace and harmony." In What the Bleep, the theologian described this perfectly: affirmations said are fine, but if they are covering up negativity, it's like a thin sheet of ice over a lake.

There is not peace and harmony if it's only on the surface or said to be that. One can't avoid conflict forever. If anyone here aside from Phoenix studies astrology, you will know this. As the planets transit your chart, you can ignore issues all you want until finally Pluto takes care of them for you (death and regeneration, not necessarily literally).

And I don't see Phoenix as creating disharmony, personally. Are we all supposed to be la-la land new-agers who only spout love and light? I know SO many like this. And I see them as very little different than religious people—following a dogma without actually searching for the truth themselves.

What if... It just doesn't matter to me, dear sister? What if I just simply don't care what people think or say about me? And that the reason to why I leave this thread is because I already said everything that I wanted to say on this subject, but also that when asking for clarity I understood that none would be there...? Would it matter for you and change your opinion......? Smile
12-30-2014, 09:10 PM,
(12-30-2014, 08:54 PM)Ankh Wrote:  What if... It just doesn't matter to me, dear sister? What if I just simply don't care what people think or say about me? And that the reason to why I leave this thread is because I already said everything that I wanted to say on this subject, but also that when asking for clarity I understood that none would be there...? Would it matter for you and change your opinion......? Smile

My opinions are always changeable and not rigid. Smile Therein lies dogma.

And nothing and everything matters to me—one of the paradoxes of 3D. Certainly your life and motivations are your own. And my diatribe wasn't necessarily pointed at you. Though it may have seemed so. It was only the inspiration for what I had to say.
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
Ankh
12-30-2014, 09:40 PM,
Btw, since we are talking about Monica, there is something I want to mention in regards to this forum - Treehuggers Treehouse! That is her creation, her idea, and her manifestation! This is her legacy! How about THAT?

May be some members remember her in regards to something else, but may be they need a reminder about THAT - Treehuggers Treehouse was completely her creation, her idea, and her manifesttion, and how awesome didn't that turned out to be?!
The following 1 user Likes Ankh's post:
Diana
12-30-2014, 10:43 PM,
(12-30-2014, 08:50 PM)isis Wrote:  
(12-27-2014, 08:52 PM)isis Wrote:  that was funny

i think we're currently experiencing the phoenix phase

Tongue this is the Phoenix vs Carla &/ David phase
The following 1 user Likes Bluebell's post:
isis
12-30-2014, 11:23 PM,
(12-29-2014, 03:00 PM)Diana Wrote:  There are lines that get crossed occasionally. 3D Monkey did that, and I would say while he was sometimes lighthearted, he was often mean.

3DMonkey is sorely missed. I don't think he necessarily crossed any lines..just got kind of tired of dealing with certain things.

I have to say, especially when you go back and read some of his posts, that it would always seem like he was making very simple statements, but I think he had a significant grasp of the material and things would just go over our heads. And I think he understood because he has a big 'ole heart.