RE: LIKES
Actually it's probably my bad, sorry all
The following 1 user Likes Spaced's post:
isis
01-20-2015, 07:06 PM,
(01-20-2015, 06:13 PM)Spaced Wrote:  Actually it's probably my bad, sorry all

lol. No...it's definitely all my fault. It always is.

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 12:30 AM,
Mercury goes retrograde tomorrow.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
isis
01-21-2015, 02:18 PM,
I care not about likes or what not, do as you please. In relation to the energy, well it goes up and down and all around all the time, so that's about that then.

01-21-2015, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 06:51 PM by isis.)
WTG, michael430...Thanks for sharing that you're "getting horrible vibes from the forum lately" & that you want to unregister bc of it. You caused the Master of the Unbound to leave us.

"Unbound is currently away. Reason: To Bring Peace"

[Image: sBEFqYR.gif]

The following 1 user Likes isis's post:
Lighthead
02-06-2015, 01:17 AM,
~ Left Bring4th to avoid bullying ~
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes K-PAX's post:
isis
02-06-2015, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 11:03 AM by isis. Edit Reason: i leave out words )
(02-06-2015, 01:17 AM)K-PAX Wrote:  at the moment I'm testing the waters (seeing by their words), who on Bring4th I want to interact with and who to avoid...

i'm flattered that you've chosen to interact with me. Smile

(02-06-2015, 01:17 AM)K-PAX Wrote:  Huh?
Michael430 didn't cause that. That's Unbound doing what he wants.. if it's attention seeking or "butthurt" (as he likes to say to others) or his true feeling.. it's still his choice...

(Is this what you're really thinking isis?)

it's hard to tell on forums what's a teasing/joking comment or passive/aggressive... - or....

i understand. you're right. i was mainly teasing him but it is true that after michael430 announced that he was picking up on "horrible vibes" on the forum & wanted to leave forever bc of it, & even unregister his account bc of it, Unbound asked him if he could explain what kind of horrible vibes he meant but then Unbound's request went unanswered & Unbound also posted that he thought the reason for the horrible vibes might be his fault & still only more silence came from michael430 & then that's when Unbound closed his "Eternal Services" thread & his Master of the Unbound channeling thread & set his status to away with the reason being "to bring peace"...

(02-06-2015, 01:17 AM)K-PAX Wrote:  ....otherwise - I think it's energetically 'tricky' that people (mostly) don't use photos of faces/ or reveal much about ourselves.. so we get to hide a lot - but can be really full-on with each other (if we wish)...

I would show/say a lot more about myself o my profile but so few people do I decided not to either....

this enormous lack of info about people on here - lack of context - ensures that what's already very disconnected/illusory (an online format of humans interacting) becomes really unnatural...

we (mostly) don't get to have additional context about each other.. and it's weird and offputting...

face to face is how we've evolved to this point..

at the moment I'm testing the waters (seeing by their words), who on Bring4th I want to interact with and who to avoid...

though there is a usefulness of no photo of your face, no real name, no personal info... you get to be very honest without direct risk...

hmmmmm Undecided
good points. i haven't filled out my profile mainly just bc of laziness. i plan to one of these days.

did you know there's a picture thread? http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=722&page=12

02-06-2015, 05:31 AM,
02-06-2015, 05:33 AM,
02-06-2015, 08:09 AM,
(01-19-2015, 07:12 AM)Unbound Wrote:  I actually like the likes because it shows me who might be interested in the things I'm saying and is an easy way, as Karl said, to show I enjoyed or appreciated a person's post without necessarily needing to say something because I may not always have something to say. I think it's neutral in itself and sure someone could approach it competitively but I think it can also be approached as a way of communicating and showing interest.

I would actually do away with the whole count thing, as in the "Likes Given" and "Likes Received", but I would keep it that on individual posts it shows who liked it.

i second this.

everything is in the eye of the beholder. for example if u see likes competitively maybe it's because ur seeing it through a competitive lens. maybe it bothers u on some level. if u don't really care who gets more likes it's a neutral issue.

personally i like seeing likes because it is a way to see who agrees w someone w/o a bunch of redundant "me too" posts. it's cumbersome to have to click to see them.
02-06-2015, 11:52 AM,
(02-06-2015, 05:31 AM)K-PAX Wrote:  there's so many posts/threads to read and I'm only new.. sometimes I think wow.. I like that energy/comment/interaction/etc... then later might feel the opposite of the very same member/s...

cool story bro

02-06-2015, 12:08 PM,
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Bluebell's post:
isis
02-06-2015, 02:42 PM,
I've had my social security number and personal history blasted to the internets after revealing too much about me personally elsewhere. Needless to say, I'm quite reluctant to post too much personal information.

It is so hard to 'see' yourself from another's perspective via this medium so I try to read my posts a few times and edit if necessary. I've also withheld posting knowing that someone would likely take offense and that's the last thing I want to do.

And oh yes, I'm very glad it's Friday and I get to work from home today. Big Grin
02-06-2015, 03:11 PM,
To me every day is like a weekend. I work from home virtually every day M-F. Work is pretty easy. And I get paid well for doing it.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
02-06-2015, 07:47 PM,
sooo... i u don't mind saying... wut do u do???
02-06-2015, 07:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 07:50 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
It's technical work for a bank. I use my laptop over the Internet. It's not near a six figure income though.

02-07-2015, 05:36 AM,
(02-06-2015, 07:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  It's technical work for a bank. I use my laptop over the Internet. It's not near a six figure income though.

do u need a degree?
02-07-2015, 01:45 PM,
One of my coworkers who does the same thing doesn't have a degree. Though I have a Master's degree.

02-18-2015, 08:06 PM,
I don't know, I kinda like the "likes".

It's sort of an electronic "here-here" or slap on the back from the people you hold in high regard.

Sometimes it can be a little excruciating to come out of "lurk" mode, emotionally put yourself out there, and comment on something that touched you in some way. 

You torture yourself over the verbalization,...."Am I saying something cogent?,.......Am I going to offend anyone?.........Am I really offering anything to the discussion, or just primping in the forum mirror?.........Is it I before E except after C?.....etc."

Then,...after three or four PREVIEW POST, and afterwards an EDIT POST,......your thoughts are there,......... naked,....for all to see.

The occasional "LIKE", gives us the courage to believe "Hey,...I'm not a total idiot. Maybe I have a part in all of this also."

When we're real busy around the house, one of the rabbits will occasionally come, hop in a circle around our feet, and nudge our ankles.

This goes on until we bend down and give them a scratch around the ears or a pat on the head. Then they go back to the mayhem they were involved with previously.

Then, an hour later they are back for that one scratch behind the ears or pet on the head. It's such a SMALL thing, hard to see how it could mean so much.

I think we all need that little "scratch behind the ears" sometimes.

It's such a SMALL thing,.....hard to see how it could hurt much.

No, rather it was a greeting from a malfunctioning electronic machine.
The following 3 users Like mjlabadia's post:
Bluebell, isis, Nicholas
03-30-2015, 10:49 AM,
[deleted]
The following 3 users Like michael430's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum, isis
03-30-2015, 10:54 AM,
It's my Birthday (30/03) and I have 3003 likes. Plus I'm turning 30.

Just wanted to document that somewhere (no one like this post until tomorrow)
isis
03-30-2015, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015, 11:18 AM by isis.)
(03-30-2015, 10:54 AM)Spaced Wrote:  It's my Birthday (30/03) and I have 3003 likes. Plus I'm turning 30.

Just wanted to document that somewhere (no one like this post until tomorrow)

impressive synchronicity...
want to like the post really badly...
but will wait til tmr...
Tongue

The following 1 user Likes isis's post:
Parsons
03-30-2015, 11:49 AM,
I had an almost uncontrollable urge to find some random post of yours and /like it. Tongue
-==-
The following 2 users Like Parsons's post:
isis, Spaced
03-30-2015, 11:52 AM,
(03-30-2015, 11:49 AM)Parsons Wrote:  I had an almost uncontrollable urge to find some random post of yours and /like it. Tongue

i had an almost uncontrollable urge to find some random post of his that i liked & then unlike it...still fighting that urge.

The following 2 users Like isis's post:
Parsons, Spaced
03-30-2015, 11:53 AM,
Do what thou wilt Tongue

I had my moment
isis
03-30-2015, 11:58 AM,
(03-30-2015, 11:53 AM)Spaced Wrote:  Do what thou wilt Tongue

I had my moment

+1 for that...(tomorrow...)
(or til someone else ruins it...)
(my higher self won't let me be the one...)

03-30-2015, 12:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015, 12:32 PM by Bring4th_Jade.)
It's my bday too, I have 1313 likes :3

Michael, sometimes the catalyst we get is whacky as all get out, no worries. <3 <3

ALL THE THREES 33333333333333

eta: Uh, I closed this tab, and in my next tab had opened this link for the channelers event: http://www.trebchanneling.com/events/online
And the countdown was exactly 03:23:32:23

Spooky scary

edit 2: front page:

[Image: GCXnCE8.gif]

(I like that the highest amount of visitors was at 11:11, but I know that's local time for me Tongue)
isis
03-30-2015, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015, 12:54 PM by isis.)
(03-30-2015, 12:27 PM)Jade Wrote:  It's my bday too, I have 1313 likes :3

Michael, sometimes the catalyst we get is whacky as all get out, no worries. <3 <3

ALL THE THREES 33333333333333

eta: Uh, I closed this tab, and in my next tab had opened this link for the channelers event: http://www.trebchanneling.com/events/online
And the countdown was exactly 03:23:32:23

Spooky scary

edit 2: front page:

[Image: GCXnCE8.gif]

(I like that the highest amount of visitors was at 11:11, but I know that's local time for me Tongue)

oh great another post that i want to like but can't (yet).

great thread to document the 3 spook. michael430's! & i just recently learned, from michael430, that he's about to turn 30.

The following 2 users Like isis's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum
04-03-2015, 10:13 AM,
Look we missed one:

[Image: qFgsbbx.gif]

Wink
isis
04-12-2015, 08:58 PM,
I've experienced enough number synchronicity to believe it's real, but you people are crazy. 11-8 = 3 btw Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Icaro's post:
isis