Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling
03-17-2010, 06:49 PM,
Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling
This may be more for the moderators but anyone can participate. Do we have a place like lawofone.info for the Q'uo channelings. I find like most of you the site lawofone.info site very very helpful in researching a sepcific topic with the key words. I have wished so many times for such a site for the Q'UO channeling as well. Is something in progress? is there any plans for soemthing similar.

If not, what can we do to make it happen? It should not be that hard. We already have all the channeling transcribed and open for public for viewing, saving and researching. So from that angle it should be all right. I suppose we have to create a unified database for all these electronic copies and make it indexed and searchable. Then put it on the web. I am sure if L/L Research had no issue, we can find enough volunteer on this site to lend help in different ways.

Anyone wants to take a crack at it...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2010, 08:39 PM,
RE: Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx

You might find this link useful!
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2010, 09:21 PM,
(03-17-2010, 08:39 PM)ahktu Wrote:  http://llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx

You might find this link useful!

Thanks ahktu !!! I already use this link. But you can not really search using the key words here. You have to click on each and every PDF and read it to see if it has what you are looking for.

I would like a site like lawofone.info where you can search as easily the Q'UO channeling as that. I am also willing to do some work, contribute or take some responsibility to make this happen...
03-17-2010, 11:49 PM,
I'd like to see the sessions labelled differently, but someone would have to do the work.
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
03-18-2010, 09:44 AM,
There is a search on their main page: http://llresearch.org/search/search_google.aspx

I've used that to pull up phrases. You can also use Google to limit your search to the specific site.
03-18-2010, 08:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2010, 08:55 PM by Steppingfeet.)
Hello thefool,

Great suggestion, but do you realize the scope and magnitude of the project you propose? Do you understand the many lives that would perish in the process? The resources that would have to be expended? The trillions of kilojoules necessary to complete the project!?

Bridges spanning harbors, skyscrapers that rise to untold heights, dams that block the largest rivers, canals connecting oceans and tunnels underneath the sea are one thing, but this... this is something of a completely different order. You are mad with ambition, thefool, mad I tell you, mad.

: ) Okay, in all seriousness, I'm not sure what if anything could be done (not sure if you realize how ambitious this idea is), but if you have specific vision for what you would like to see, please put it forward in all possible detail. Anyone else interested could critique and contribute to the idea as it evolves.

We'll examine the end product against what is feasible and what is desired by Carla and Jim to see if we can move forward from there.

Good luck my friend.
: ) GLB

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
03-18-2010, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010, 07:26 AM by Pablísimo.)
Hi thefool,

You know, this is not a bad idea at all. I'm assuming you don't want to replicate ALL of the features of the lawofone.info site but rather just to be able to fully search the content using key words and phrases?

Love to all
03-19-2010, 07:13 AM,
(03-18-2010, 09:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  There is a search on their main page: http://llresearch.org/search/search_google.aspx

I've used that to pull up phrases. You can also use Google to limit your search to the specific site.

Thanks Gemini ! This was very helpful. That works for what I was interested in.
03-19-2010, 08:54 AM,
(03-18-2010, 08:39 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  Hello thefool,

Great suggestion, but do you realize the scope and magnitude of the project you propose? Do you understand the many lives that would perish in the process? The resources that would have to be expended? The trillions of kilojoules necessary to complete the project!?

Bridges spanning harbors, skyscrapers that rise to untold heights, dams that block the largest rivers, canals connecting oceans and tunnels underneath the sea are one thing, but this... this is something of a completely different order. You are mad with ambition, thefool, mad I tell you, mad.

: ) Okay, in all seriousness, I'm not sure what if anything could be done (not sure if you realize how ambitious this idea is), but if you have specific vision for what you would like to see, please put it forward in all possible detail. Anyone else interested could critique and contribute to the idea as it evolves.

We'll examine the end product against what is feasible and what is desired by Carla and Jim to see if we can move forward from there.

Good luck my friend.

My friend GLB !!!
You have a way with the words. You YOU YOU my friend are gifted...Smile I am hoping you write that book ...

Long term I would really like to see a site/section for Q'UO channeling as well. I remember seeing the lawofone.info for the first time and I was ecstatic to find out that I can have a specific question and RA might have already answered it for me. Now let's take a step further. Q'UO keep it current and there are a lot of how to live your life in today's time type of information. People who need answers for their questions can search Q'UO as well if it has been addressed by them already.

It is really not that ambitious. I know it is bigger than the other lawofone.info site as it is constantly growing. But once we create a process to incorporate new files into the existing database, it would be a breeze. The essential ingredients are the same. Just a bigger database and a process to handle new channeling. I wish I had time to draft a detailed plan as you have suggested. But I am planting the idea to take root for a time when some one feels like they have time and or skills to take this up. We may even collaborate with several people. I am sure we have the right skills on this board. I am willing to work on it as time allows and maybe chip in with other resources if necessary...
03-19-2010, 04:32 PM,
(03-17-2010, 06:49 PM)thefool Wrote:  This may be more for the moderators but anyone can participate. Do we have a place like lawofone.info for the Q'uo channelings.

Anyone wants to take a crack at it...

You can hear a podcast of Q'uo channeling at the Sons of the Law of One podcast page. It's podcast #43. On the podcast player screen that will appear on this page, left-click ONCE on episode #43...

Sons of LoO Podcast Page
03-19-2010, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2010, 03:59 PM by Steppingfeet.)
Hey thefool,

My understanding of this project being so ambitious arose from a possible misreading of your idea.

I am sure that, while tedious, entering the 1,500+ transcripts into a database would not prove to be overly challenging, especially considering that the lion's share of the work was already completed by the archive webmaster in his process of publishing each transcript to the website.

I said it was an ambitious project because I thought implicit in your proposal was an organization of the transcripts by topic.

Excluding for the moment that topical organization would be highly arbitrary and involve intractable overlap, the effort to read through the archives in order to determine under which category whole or partial transcripts belonged would be a herculean task. Doable, but formidable.

Were you advocating for a organization by topic + search feature or search feature only?

If the latter, I ask you what is insufficient about the search capability that Google enables? One can search the entire archive website in a matter of seconds by typing the key word or phrase into the search engine using this formula:

keyword site:llresearch.org (e.g., fireworks site:llresearch.org)

"key phrase" site:llresearch.org (e.g., "fireworks go boom" site:llresearch.org)

In the returned search results, one need only to click "cached" to see at a glance where in the transcript the keyword or phrase falls.

Many years and buckets of perspiration have gone into creating and maintaining an archive website that is eminently searchable and available, both in html (<- is that right?) and pdf download. I cant' see why a different database would be necessary simply to search the text.

Pegrinus, what did you have in mind when you said you would like to see the sessions labeled differently?

Thanks everyone for loving the archives!
GLB

PS: thefool, you *are* mad. : ) First you say (in a previous post) I am "rich", then you say I am going to write "that book". Neither scenario has or will come to pass. If you have inside information I don't, or if you know of a Swiss bank account in my name that I'm not privy to, by all means, please send me a memo. : )

PPS: Speaking of the archive website, if anyone really appreciates the incredible life-service that its existence represents, please feel free to drop a line to the webguy (http://www.llresearch.org/contact.aspx) with a note of appreciation for single-handedly making L/L's channeling library available to world via the internet.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
03-20-2010, 08:36 AM,
(03-19-2010, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  Were you advocating for a organization by topic + search feature or search feature only?

If the latter, I ask you what is insufficient about the search capability that Google enables? One can search the entire archive website in a matter of seconds by typing the key word or phrase into the search engine using this formula: "keyword" site:llresearch.org.

In the returned search results, one need only to click "cached" to see at a glance where in the transcript the keyword falls.

I did not realize that I manifested my vision so quickly Big Grin. No really all I wanted was to be able to search the Q'Uo channeling just like the lawofone.info. I don't use pre-programmed key words. And was not aware of the search features that were highlighted here. Thanks again to Gemini Wolf and Eddie for the information.

The only thing I would say now is that maybe we should consider placing this search bar ALSO on the archive page as well. Or it could be just a search icon that takes readers to the original page. I may not be the only fool on the planet to not make the connection or not see the search bar while reading archives only.

PS: for GLB only: Rich and Book Writer is your future self. We are able to see your past present and future rolling together all at the same time. While you are focused on the present we see the totality of your essence. nothing is hidden from thefool Smile
03-20-2010, 04:14 PM,
(03-20-2010, 08:36 AM)thefool Wrote:  The only thing I would say now is that maybe we should consider placing this search bar ALSO on the archive page as well. Or it could be just a search icon that takes readers to the original page. I may not be the only fool on the planet to not make the connection or not see the search bar while reading archives only.

Hey thefool,

(No way of addressing "thefool" seems right. Hey, hi, hello, Top'o the morning to you, guvnah - nothing works.)

Were you aware of this page on LLResearch.org http://www.llresearch.org/search/search_google.aspx. This provides a built-in search feature along with instructions for using Google to search the site should a more thorough search be desired. Suffer no more, my friend.

By the way, I will share some inside information with you: we're working on mind-scan searches, the type that Ra used when scanning the questioner's mind, but we're facing some challenges in that department, beginning with not knowing how to scan anything with the mind. (I was able to determine that there was white liquid-like material inside a milk carton and correctly identify that it contained 1/2 gallon, but the outside label may have influenced the results of the test.) More R&D needed.

(03-20-2010, 08:36 AM)thefool Wrote:  PS: for GLB only: Rich and Book Writer is your future self. We are able to see your past present and future rolling together all at the same time. While you are focused on the present we see the totality of your essence. nothing is hidden from thefool Smile

Oh, in that case, I will be sure to have you and your family over when I get the pool installed. Wink

Love, GLB

03-21-2010, 05:33 AM,
hi,
5 or 6 years ago I did one similar project -

archiving certain programming newsgroups. It total over 340,000 posts over a 5 year period.

we did the project using MSSQL, CGI-BIN, Win32 exposing a web-interface. the database itself was over 3 gigs big and offered newsgroup-style post and search.

few months later, the dot-com crash came and since nobody paid for the server (costs were mainly server and huge amount of traffic) I shut it down unfortunately.

I even complimented some people for posting more than 20,000 newsgroup posts Smile

essentially you have to create a spider to index the articles and then provide some browse and search functionality. main costs would be cost of server and traffic (same as previously said).

I think it's quite do-able and worthy objective.

The following 1 user Likes carrie's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
03-29-2010, 11:40 AM,
Just a heads up that LLResearch.org's webmaster has added Microsoft's new "Bing" search feature to the Search page of the archive website at http://www.llresearch.org/search/search.aspx.

It organizes results differently than Google and may in some cases return better or more results.

03-29-2010, 06:56 PM,
(03-29-2010, 11:40 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  Just a heads up that LLResearch.org's webmaster has added Microsoft's new "Bing" search feature to the Search page of the archive website at http://www.llresearch.org/search/search.aspx.

It organizes results differently than Google and may in some cases return better or more results.

awesome. thanks to the webmaster...
05-02-2010, 04:19 PM,
Technically, this could be as simple as a custom Wordpress blog, with each 'post' (transcript) tagged with the necessary categories, as the lawofone.info site has. We would also include the date and intended questions.

You could then filter results by category, or search within categories.

Being an ex website developer/designer - I'd be happy to create the blog side of things. If people were happy to help uploading content and tagging, it could be something we worked on over time, adding as we read the transcripts.

A Q'uo resource like this would be invaluable! Who's with me? Smile
The following 1 user Likes Namaste's post:
Conifer16
05-02-2010, 09:15 PM,
I would love to help in any way that I can.
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
05-03-2010, 05:47 AM,
Thanks Aaron, much appreciated.

GLB - who would I need to speak to in order to get permission/set expectations to do this?

There is quite a lot of content, perhaps a team of 5 people (the more the merrier of course) could divvy up the transcripts and work together.

We have two so far Smile
05-03-2010, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2010, 06:20 PM by Steppingfeet.)
Hi Namaste,

Thank you to you and Aaron (and anyone else) for your willingness to undertake so massive an enterprise.

In this case the two who would green light such a project would be a combination of Carla and the webmaster of the archive website.

Before I run this by them though, I would like to be clear about what it is you desire. Do you propose importing the entire transcript library (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx) to another website and tagging each transcript in order to make the transcripts organizable by topic?

If this is the case, the project (though well intentioned) is not precisely in alignment with L/L's copyright. The short version on the front page of the archive website reads:

Quote:All of the material on this website is intended for your personal use only and is protected by copyright. Please do not duplicate it for any commercial means and please do not repost it on any website, unless you have obtained prior written permission from the authors. Feel free to post a link back to it on http://www.llresearch.org. Thank you.

There are a few obvious reasons for this policy, one of which is that from time to time changes in the form of corrections may be made to the original PDF’s on the L/L site, and we would like people to always be able to acquire the most current versions. If copies are made at a particular point in time and then distributed from other sites, those updates are not available to those who may download the files.

Additionally, though L/L Research considers making the material available to the world and keeping it free its primary mission, the authors retain the right to be the sole source of the material to protect and to preserve the integrity and utility of the material for seekers of this and future times.

Chances are this would not be something that receives the thumbs up, but I may be wrong. After hearing back from you I will run the idea by Carla and Ian (the archive webguy) to get their thinking.

Love/Light,
GLB

The following 1 user Likes Steppingfeet's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
05-03-2010, 06:38 PM,
Thanks for the guidance GLB, much appreciated.

Quote:Before I run this by them though, I would like to be clear about what it is you desire. Do you propose importing the entire transcript library (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/tr..._year.aspx) to another website and tagging each transcript in order to make the transcripts organizable by topic?

Spot on. Free from adverts or any type of commercial application. I'll even pay for the hosting Smile
The following 1 user Likes Namaste's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
05-15-2010, 08:30 PM,
Hi Namaste,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note that the discussion ball is rolling on this idea. Sorry for the slowness of the reply but it's always a game of playing catch up at L/L.

Have a response to you soon.

05-16-2010, 05:46 AM,
Wonderful, thanks for the heads up. No need to apologise Smile
05-22-2010, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 03:51 PM by Steppingfeet.)
Dear Namaste,

I spoke with Carla and Ian, the archive website's webmaster, about how to honor and make viable your proposal without taking transcripts off of the LLResearch.org website. A rudimentary and unsophisticated idea formed in a brainstorming session between Carla and I. It went something like this: As those involved in your project read the transcripts, they could create identifiers (similar to tags, I suppose) for each session, and enter those identifiers into a database available on your website. You could then somehow tap into and organize that database to form a series of topically organized links back to the sessions themselves.

I ran this idea by Ian who brought his technical expertise to the situation and was able to use language other than cave-speak. He says:

Webguy: In my opinion, it’s the details of this indexing project that would need to be looked to determine whether the project could be completed and whether the end result would in fact be useful.

This idea is equivalent to an index in a paper book (see the indexes in the Law of One, Books I - V). The art and information already exists about how to create indexes for books. This could be drawn upon by whoever would be heading up this project.

The difference between an index and a specific-phrase search that current search engines provide is that an index is a collection of topics appearing in a body of material that have been predetermined to be of relative “importance” with respect to that material as a whole, and are often topics that appear multiple times in different locations throughout the material.

However this list would be created, in the next phase, volunteers would have to be familiar with the contents of the index and then note in each transcript they were working with where any of those topics appears. It perhaps would make sense to simply indicate that a topic is present in a transcript, rather than indicate where in a transcript the topic appears, as it may be that the entire transcript is about a given topic, or that there are multiple locations of the topic within a transcript.

One of the initial difficulties of this project would be to determine the list of topics that would be in the index (both what to include and what to exclude), as this would involve a familiarity with and an appraisal of the archive as a whole. After that, bringing consistency to a number of different volunteers’ efforts in interpreting and identifying the key topics and where/if they appear in each transcript would also not be a simple task. Designing the database and the mechanisms of both loading up the index and the links to the transcripts on the L/L site, and then providing the search function for the database would probably be the easiest part of the project to do, but in itself is not an inconsequential task for someone with those abilities.

A single word index (with entries like “consciousness,” for example) is probably not practical, and is already a function duplicated and embellished by the search engines already on the L/L site. However, this would be one of the things that would have to be decided: when should a key word also be a key topic?

When the project was finished, the links that would be returned from a search of the database for a given key topic would be to single transcripts, and not to where the concept was located within the transcript. That latter function, as far as I know, would require code (bookmarks) to be added to the individual transcripts, which unfortunately will not be available to this project.

My opinion is that this is one of those projects that would consume a massive amount of time from many people’s lives but that would only in the end have a proportionally small value, if in fact the project could be completed and then kept updated with any new content.

Furthermore, I believe that improved document analysis and search engine functions will at some point likely automate this same indexing function, much as is being done currently for single words or specific phrases. Given what I believe is a large difficulty/usefulness value for this particular project, I would tend to recommend just waiting until Google or Bing or whatever have this capability as part of their own functionality.

- - - - - - - - - -

On the other hand, if there’s someone who wants to take responsibility for heading up the project and there’s a bunch of people who want to spend their time thusly, I think they’re the ones that would probably derive the most benefit from deeply reading the material (which, in my opinion, is the only activity necessary to promote in regard to the archive.) I would hope, though, that they would begin with a complete understanding of the work involved and the usefulness of the result, which will be the responsibility of the people orchestrating the effort to make clear.

- - - - - - - - - -

There is another approach that might have some value and could be considered which would not require the initial creation of the list of topics for an index. Volunteers could create a synopsis or summary of relevant topics for each transcript they read. This could be either a list of words and topics, or more like a series of statements of what they found a transcript to be about. This would also allow for the individual interpretive skills of each volunteer in determining what a transcript was about without having to involve a top-down awareness of a predetermined index.

These summaries could be made available on a separate site much as we already have the indexes for the transcripts on the L/L site that consists of the opening or group questions. It would also be possible perhaps to offer a keyword search of these summaries, using Google or Bing restricted to the site folder that the summaries would be stored in.

These summaries could then, at some future time, be considered separately to determining the subject base for a searchable index. They would thus have a two-fold value: an immediate value in helping people locate topics of interest in the archive, at least as determined by the volunteers creating the summaries, and at a later time they could be drawn on to determine the subject list for an archive-wide index.

- - - - - - - - - -

In either scenario, both of these projects need to begin with one or two individuals who have an understanding of the tasks involved and who would be willing to take responsibility for marshaling the time and resources that would be required over the extended period of time necessary to complete the work.

GLB: Namaste, if you are any other wants to proceed forward utilizing one of Ian's two proposals, please let me know. We can't of course provide the massive volunteer power needed to complete the project, but we can help in the process of planning, designing, and strategy.

Love/Light,
GLB

05-22-2010, 11:01 PM,
Well, I don't know much about programming. But it would be my pleasure and honor to help write summaries for or tag the sessions as time allows for me. Smile
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
05-25-2010, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2010, 07:30 AM by Namaste.)
Hi GLB,

Thanks for your endeavours in this matter, they are very much appreciated. I'm split between two opposing notions put forward...

On one hand, would there indeed be much additional value? People can already search for any term via L/L Research, and since the categories/tags will essentially be terms used in the transcripts, it may be a long task with little to gain in overall usability. The original idea was to have content as 'blocks', i.e. more akin to the Ra material Q and A paragraphs, meaning you could pull different parts of different transcripts together on one result page (each 'block' of information from Q'uo would be tagged, rather than the entire transcript). If the search yields links back to full transcripts, that key functionality is now redundant, and no real increase in usability is given over the current search function.

On the other hand, a clear index for the transcripts and their contents would be useful. How much more useful, is the question, as the group meditation question is already a very useful content summary.

Anyone else have any thoughts, or time to commit?

L&L
05-28-2010, 11:40 AM,
how about just creating the wiki (or whatever you are going to use) and keep adding to it bit by bit ?

you dont need take off and come together to do a one single continuous run to put all the material in place all at once.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
08-07-2012, 01:20 AM,
I've gotten interested in the Q'uo material lately, and this is my best stab at an 'indexing':

http://thequochannelings.wordpress.com/

it is rather arbitrary (one keyword per session) and I am not too certain of it's universal usefulness. But I set it up for myself so that I could work through the material systematically.

I have also found this to be a useful google search:

http://www.google.com.au/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.llresearch.org%2Ftranscripts%2Fissues%2F+-book+aspx+search

one that hits all the transcripts, but excludes the Ra material (the negative book qualifier). Just replace 'search' with the term that you are looking for, for eg legs.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Patrick, βαθμιαίος
08-07-2012, 01:56 AM,
on the subject of Q'uo,

whoa!! this is totally what i have bee doing naturally for as long as i can remember. and i am always saddened when people take life so seriously. haha we are here to have fun! :-) <3 that is why i am always positive and happy, very little gets me down and even when it happens i get over it fast as i don't care to focus so much energy on feeling angry or sad. :-) any way to the quote of Q'uo :-P

{begin Q'uote}
Group question: How do we recognize what we are supposed to learn from our catalyst? Can you recommend any techniques or procedures that we could use to learn from our catalyst?

(Carla channeling)

We are those of Q’uo. Greetings in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We are most thankful for your call to us, and, indeed, we hope that we might share our thoughts with you in a helpful way. If any thoughts which we offer are not pleasing, we encourage you to lay those thoughts aside, for we speak not with ultimate authority but as your brothers and sisters within the beautiful path of spacious existence which lies open to those who seek the spirit within each moment, the life within each instant, the eternity within the now.

To speak concerning catalyst, it is well to gaze first at the way in which the physical, mental and emotional relationships of persons to others or to themselves are designed, for there is a logic to the moving forces of destiny which lies far beneath that literal logic which distills questions to a proof of an answer. The truths of the seeker are not usually clear, for the mystery that is at the base of all systems inevitably becomes the view in front of the face of one who gazes deeply enough into that which is occurring at any given time and space. This arrangement of logical alternatives cannot be pinned down because each incarnation has a basic plan in terms of areas of learning to love or learning to accept love, and these goals are fairly clear to the seeker who has persisted in inner work for any length of time.

The means of going after these goals, however, is usually very much a free will choice so that there is not one right or correct response to incoming catalyst. The attitude of the seeker in this wise might, perhaps, be skillful to choose the far-seeing eye when gazing at a situation in which there is catalyst, not moving upon impulse, not concluding quickly concerning issues, but, rather, remaining serene in the sure and certain knowledge that your destiny will provide continual opportunities to follow through with the lessons that you have identified for your own self.

Now, what consists of catalyst? To what characteristic should the seeker look to identify it? We might suggest that the experience of discomfort, whether it be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, is a hallmark of catalyst, for catalyst, by definition, will create changes although it, itself, is not altered. Therefore, when the seeker finds itself fretting, worrying and hesitating concerning an issue the student simply steps back and takes note that there is this discomfort. Therefore, there is catalyst.

The next question within the mind of the seeker is, “How shall I respond to this discomfort? Shall I attempt to alleviate my distress? Shall I preserve patience and see what happens?” Again, there is no one answer, for that wind of life within which blows about the inner heart and cleanses the atmosphere of the spirit has a blessed and intimate connection with the discomfort caused by catalyst. There is an instinct deep within that connects in a graceful and grace-filled way with situations in which discomfort is a symptom of the transformation for which the catalyst was supplied in the first place.

There is the model of the world which sees questions and answers in neat compartments. This model of the world works well within your culture. However, it does not work at all well when the seeker is prosecuting that long, long process of seeking to find the heart of self and, therefore, the heart of catalyst.

Perhaps the shortest way of expressing or suggesting a way of dealing with catalyst is to say that each experience is a new one. The type of catalyst becomes ever easier to identify as the seeker continues with the dogged patience which is the hallmark of spiritual health. Eventually the link between the spirit within—which this instrument often calls grace—and the heart of discomfort begins to be perceived ever more flowingly and less rigidly until the happy state becomes possible wherein the seeker is upheld simply by doing the dance of life, and then gazes at all that moves him or her with a trustful and cheerful eye.

For suffering and pain, while being necessary concomitants to learning the lessons of love, do not need to be clung to or held within the mind, emotion, body or spirit. A child playing upon the seashore goes through many instances of temporary discomfort. The sun is too hot. The pail is washed out to sea. The shovel gets broken. The child swallows salt water. To the child these events mean very little, for this young spirit is still being surprised by life itself. That spirit of newness, that allowing of catalyst to move you as if it were the first experience, is a key to finding your own balance within the processes of change and transformation.

Using catalyst is something the seeker cannot avoid. This illusion of yours is created to make evasion of catalyst impossible and full use of catalyst improbable. This illusion leans upon imperfection and forces the mind and the emotions to gaze at that which is not perfect in appearance. This false world-view is designed to be that backdrop against which the common life with its suffering may become a life incandescent with the seeker’s joyful acceptance and eagerness to pursue the processes of change.

So we would suggest that you be eager and hungry for those processes of change. Recognize discomfort as the hallmark of inner work being done, and recollect at all times that this work is not mental. You may think and muse endlessly concerning catalyst, but the way that catalyst is seated in the experiences of the seeker is, for the greater part, functioning within the deep mind of which you are not conscious. The key, then, in this regard is allowing time to pass until the heart feels and senses truth. It cannot be rushed. It cannot be figured out. Although these processes do aid in a growing grasp of the incarnational pattern that you have, they cannot take that essence that is you to a more truthful or genuine expression of self. You are not here to understand and know the self beyond a certain point. You are not here to become perfect. You are here within an illusion which forces you to seek beyond the limits of that which is visible or knowable.

The hungry man has a sore stomach and when the seeker awakens to the call to walk the path of pilgrimage there is that overriding hunger and the spiritual appetite is keen. Treasure this discomfort. Allow it to continue. Allow the self to see the self with a bit of distance and let that editor or critic of the self reassure and remind the everyday mentality that when one is following the spirit surprises often occur, and the one thing to keep watch on is where the attention is placed, for there is that place within, that inner sanctum sanctorum, wherein that which is holy rests. Moving into this space is that which is the wisest of all resources to choose, for in the end all the catalyst can do is offer you opportunities to learn your own nature and to begin, just begin, to grasp infinite love, eternal life, beingness forever.

And we encourage each to find the light touch, to share the laughter and the silliness of such idealistic and spiritual goals. There is rich humor in every fiber of your density. The less you blink, the less you are overcome by the seriousness of situations, the more humor you shall find, for the Creator is most playful. So allow that spirit within to romp and play, and, above all things, to reach out to others as they ask, as you can serve. For the love you bear each other is that fruit which the other cannot create and love is the great gift, the inner and deeper truth of all being and all relationship.

We would at this time transfer this contact to the one known as Jim. We leave this instrument in love and in light. We are those of Q’uo. {end Q'uote}
The following 1 user Likes Conifer16's post:
Patrick
08-07-2012, 07:37 AM,
(08-07-2012, 01:20 AM)plenum Wrote:  I've gotten interested in the Q'uo material lately, and this is my best stab at an 'indexing':

http://thequochannelings.wordpress.com/

it is rather arbitrary (one keyword per session) and I am not too certain of it's universal usefulness. But I set it up for myself so that I could work through the material systematically.

Good work!
The following 1 user Likes βαθμιαίος's post:
Bring4th_Plenum