This is a forum of individuals...
04-03-2015, 04:59 PM,
RE: This is a forum of individuals...
(04-03-2015, 04:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  What is moderated status? Does it mean that they watch you more closely?

It means your posts don't go thru til they approve them.

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2015, 05:04 PM,
I will comply with any requests as far as I can continue my work in this 2nd/3rd dimensional outerplane subplane so that I may raise it to true green vibration.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015, 06:24 PM by Billy.)
I am terrible with conflict as I tend to just run away or ignore it.  Weakness on my behalf I suppose.  It's almost as if I can take it but not dish it out.  Also, can't you be both nice and honest?  Why one over the other?
04-04-2015, 03:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015, 03:58 PM by Adonai One.)
Being "nice" is taking on catalytic suppressions of general society; It means taking on the dialect of a slave and paying tribute to your rulers. I am not a slave; I recognize no rulers above me.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
04-04-2015, 04:35 PM,
(04-04-2015, 03:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  Being "nice" is taking on catalytic suppressions of general society; It means taking on the dialect of a slave and paying tribute to your rulers. I am not a slave; I recognize no rulers above me.

Of course you are the Adonai One are you not? You are the master.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
04-05-2015, 11:54 AM,
(04-04-2015, 03:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  Being "nice" is taking on catalytic suppressions of general society; It means taking on the dialect of a slave and paying tribute to your rulers. I am not a slave; I recognize no rulers above me.

maybe sincere, genuine are better words than "nice". 
04-05-2015, 12:27 PM,
(04-05-2015, 11:54 AM)Sabou Wrote:  maybe sincere, genuine are better words than "nice".

This is of course label-ism matter and its understanding, but "sincere" and "genuine" are not always an equivalent of label “nice”. Mainly because “being nice” includes taking into account feelings of Other-Self, while “being sincere/genuine” may lack this component.

I also prefer to “be nice”, but sometimes it is connected with not-expressing everything / offering incomplete feedback – and through that withholding the Catalyst from Other-Self.

But I think each of Us possess common sense and can consciously choose weather offering of the “full catalyst” is proper/necessary at any given time / in any given situation or not.

All I have Best in me for You
The following 3 users Like third-density-being's post:
Billy, Steppingfeet, sunnysideup
04-05-2015, 08:28 PM,
(04-05-2015, 12:27 PM)third-density-being Wrote:  
(04-05-2015, 11:54 AM)Sabou Wrote:  maybe sincere, genuine are better words than "nice".

This is of course label-ism matter and its understanding, but "sincere" and "genuine" are not always an equivalent of label “nice”. Mainly because “being nice” includes taking into account feelings of Other-Self, while “being sincere/genuine” may lack this component.

I also prefer to “be nice”, but sometimes it is connected with not-expressing everything / offering incomplete feedback – and through that withholding the Catalyst from Other-Self.

But I think each of Us possess common sense and can consciously choose weather offering of the “full catalyst” is proper/necessary at any given time / in any given situation or not.

All I have Best in me for You

Yes, 

Thank you for helping make clear what i was thinking. I agree, they are not equivalent terms, and i do agree with Adonai that being "nice" can become a problem when there is suppression involved, and like you said as well. Especially since i can relate to this. Sometimes being nice is my genuine self and sometimes it is not, though in situations where i am uncomfortable or am involved in what people are thinking of me i tend to be overly nice.  

The following 1 user Likes Sabou's post:
Lighthead
04-06-2015, 01:47 AM,

I agree for the most part. But it is a conflict for me though. My natural tendency is to be direct and blunt and rawly honest. This feels the best. But then this often closes communication and becomes one-sided—me just expressing. For interaction to take place, just expressing doesn't seem to cut it. I don't try to be "nice," but I try to be kind (I don't succeed well most of the time). I have noticed this particularly when I have critiqued manuscripts. The feedback must be positive (kind but truthful) in order to have any value; and I agree to do it as a service to others so I want it to have value to them.
04-06-2015, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 04:47 AM by Billy.)
(04-06-2015, 01:47 AM)Diana Wrote:  

I agree for the most part. But it is a conflict for me though. My natural tendency is to be direct and blunt and rawly honest. This feels the best. But then this often closes communication and becomes one-sided—me just expressing. For interaction to take place, just expressing doesn't seem to cut it. I don't try to be "nice," but I try to be kind (I don't succeed well most of the time). I have noticed this particularly when I have critiqued manuscripts. The feedback must be positive (kind but truthful) in order to have any value; and I agree to do it as a service to others so I want it to have value to them.

I find it really hard to do this.  If I were to be totally honest even half of the time, the amount of conflict it would create would be too much for me.  It's not so much that I am overly nice or that I lie, it is more that I will either say nothing or only speak partial truth.  It's hard also, because I am not even sure for the most part if my opinions, criticisms and my thoughts are correct or have any real value, and to start something over a mistake would be best avoided.  Regardless of how kindly some things are said, people will still get hurt sometimes.  But I suppose it is sometimes necessary to call people out on their behaviors.  Communication is a pain.  

I am reminded of this:
Quote:In the case of words that the Tathagata knows to be factual, true, beneficial, but unendearing & disagreeable to others, he has a sense of the proper time for saying them.
The following 1 user Likes Billy's post:
isis
04-11-2015, 02:13 PM,
I do not like a w ord individuality. It can be separated from personality, be put out. Let's catylyze infinitely.
Hm, this guy is cameraphobic... Should've known.
The following 1 user Likes Blunt Force's post:
sunnysideup