If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask?
12-06-2015, 09:59 PM,
RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask?
Another set of questions I would like to ask Ra are along the lines of "what do you think of this forum community?" 

Some specific questions would be:

Is there an egregore / thoughtform that influences the community? If so, is it self aware? What are it's goals, if you can share? Is it the beginnings of a social memory complex(SMC)? Can we consciously decide as a community to change it, and if so, what percentage of the community is required to do so? If it is the beginnings of an SMC, how do help it grow/evolve?

How knowledgeable / advanced are it's members? You said "there are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex." I know you cannot get into specifics on members, but what percentage of the forum community has been able to grasp the material with significant distortion? Are there any common misconceptions that most of the community has misinterpreted? (Then I might get into specific commonly held beliefs that I think could be misinterpretations)

Is eating the flesh/meat of an animal any more self serving than eating a plant/vegetable? Do you lose polarity from consuming animal products? Etc, etc {Special note, please DO NOT reply to these specific questions in this thread. If you must, reply in one of the omnivore vs herbivore threads}
-==-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Parsons's post:
isis
12-06-2015, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM by Adonai One.)
Agnostically, with no expectation of a result, I have an indefinite number of thought-forms that send so-called "love/light" towards this community. I append these with absolute respect of free will, with the intent of greater universal consciousness with the darkness left to dark.

The schematic that powers the indefinite emotion of my will is The Experience of the Mind/Body/Spirit relieving The Significator of the Mind/Body/Spirit. May you alter and charge this schematic at will as I respect the first distortion towards its relief as non-distortion: All-will/No-will.

As free agent of The Creator that is all, I feel free to empower my magickal workings towards anything and everything as I am assured the first distortion will be known and respected in all capacities. This is my philosophy:

Do whatever you want.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
01-24-2016, 11:09 PM,
6.8 Wrote:QUESTIONER: Where is this Council located?

RA: This Council is located in the octave, or eight[h] dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.

A follow up question I would love to make is: Is there any metaphysical significance or difference to planets / asteroids with rings?
-==-
01-27-2016, 07:29 PM,
I would ask Ra what exactly is the purpose of the moon satellite, and exactly whom is on it and why.
The following 3 users Like cloud's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Parsons, pumpkinsurf
01-28-2016, 02:24 PM,
(04-16-2015, 09:49 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  I wish Don would have been in a position to ask more about the development of artificial intelligences and their viability. As stewards/wanderers, are we supposed to be consciously investing in AI consciousness?

Dolores Cannon's books contain several accounts from her hypnotized subjects about civilizations which have created mechanical automatons and invested them with spirit (apparently, they perform better, are more creative, etc.).

These were the most horrific accounts of all.  Being encased in a clumsy mechanical body and having no flexibility to behave except within the boundaries set by your programming.  In both cases, the created beings suffered greatly, and later the hypnotized subjects learned that their lives spent in that fashion were due to the fact that they had previously led lives as the empathy-deficient creators/masters of the same.
01-28-2016, 02:54 PM,
Yeah, I'm also deeply bothered by the implications of AI. That said, we're still a LONG way away from having GAI of the sort that might actually develop something resembling consciousness. Most AIs we make at the moment are almost certainly only First Density, little more than electric automatons. A handful might approach Second Density, but that's it. Their programming is so restricted that there's just no chance of any independent action happening, no more than a wind-up toy could ever develop volition.

Of course even if we make a GAI someday, after a fashion, it would just make us analogous to the early Logoi who made creations without free will. As Ra describes it, that seems to be the pattern: no-free-will is a "mistake" made by wannabe creators that then leads them to realize free will works out much better.

Time will tell.  It always does.
The following 1 user Likes APeacefulWarrior's post:
anagogy
01-28-2016, 04:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016, 04:15 PM by Stranger.)
(01-28-2016, 02:54 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  Yeah, I'm also deeply bothered by the implications of AI.  That said, we're still a LONG way away from having GAI of the sort that might actually develop something resembling consciousness. 

I don't think AI can ever be capable of developing consciousness. Searle's Chinese Room argument has convinced me of that, combined with the knowledge that consciousness is the foundation of reality rather than an emergent property of brains, as science currently assumes.
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM,
(01-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Stranger Wrote:  
(01-28-2016, 02:54 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:  Yeah, I'm also deeply bothered by the implications of AI.  That said, we're still a LONG way away from having GAI of the sort that might actually develop something resembling consciousness. 

I don't think AI can ever be capable of developing consciousness. Searle's Chinese Room argument has convinced me of that, combined with the knowledge that consciousness is the foundation of reality rather than an emergent property of brains, as science currently assumes.

Who knows, maybe somewhen mankind will create a non-biological vehicle for 3D consciousness.

Not happening anytime soon and would need a design to allow the various spectrums of the soul to take seat like our bodies do.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
01-28-2016, 05:27 PM,
I'd ask "what do you think of me?"

2nd question would be "same question but without a generic answer which you apply to any co-creator."

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
01-28-2016, 05:35 PM,
"Any word on whether we are in 4D now?"
01-29-2016, 10:53 AM,
(01-28-2016, 05:26 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  
(01-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Stranger Wrote:  

Who knows, maybe somewhen mankind will create a non-biological vehicle for 3D consciousness.

Not happening anytime soon and would need a design to allow the various spectrums of the soul to take seat like our bodies do.

Well, in theory a quartz crystal could house 3D consciousness, and there's plenty of that inside a computer. Smile

I think sometimes we take a limited view of consciousness. I mean, people can invest in their car enough that it can seemingly take on a personality of its own. All matter has consciousness. Everything is alive. A computer program developing some shadow of free will isn't out of the realm of possibility with current technology, I don't think. I mean, essentially that's what we are incarnated in is a giant computer simulation.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
cloud, Night Owl
01-29-2016, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016, 12:42 PM by Spaced.)
"Hello Ra, we have a query here from Spaced, he would like to ask 'Whazzzaaaaaaa Tongue?'"
The following 2 users Like Spaced's post:
APeacefulWarrior, Parsons
01-29-2016, 12:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016, 12:46 PM by APeacefulWarrior.)
This seems like a good time to mention that the late-90s anime "Serial Experiments Lain" is pretty much ALL ABOUT the AI/consciousness conversation we're having here, along with a lot more philosophical exploration of the implications of the Internet and a wired world. Smile

And @Wolf: There's no transferring over to 4D Earth without dying first. Ra said that explicitly. Sorry.

Time will tell.  It always does.
The following 1 user Likes APeacefulWarrior's post:
Bring4th_Jade
01-29-2016, 12:48 PM,
(01-29-2016, 12:39 PM)Spaced Wrote:  "Hello Ra, we have a query here from Spaced, he would like to ask 'Whazzzaaaaaaa Tongue?'"

Ra: I am Ra. The otic portions of this instrument's physical vehicle did not perceive a significant portion of your query. Please re-query.

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 2 users Like isis's post:
Ankh, APeacefulWarrior
01-30-2016, 03:27 AM,
Questioner: I was wondering about something. In session 10.14 you said that most useful exercise among our people is to consciously seek love in each moment. I would assume that an entity, if doing so for a while, would eventually experience love in each moment, and my assumption is that this entity would no longer be affected by catalysts. I was wondering how that relates to the balancing exercises you have given to us in session 5? It seems to me, and I might be wrong, that one is either seeking love in each moment or doing balancing exercises, where love is a natural product, so to speak, after each successful balancing exercise. I feel a bit confused about this. Would Ra comment on this, please?
The following 1 user Likes Ankh's post:
Bring4th_Jade
02-01-2016, 08:41 PM,
[Image: 3390f066ea49ec7335b056bc0bf86af0.gif]

[Image: WTF-Is-This-WTF-Is-That-Cat-Gif.gif#wtf%20cat%20480x476]

Yeah, yeah, technically it's two questions-- but then, in that ineffable Grand Unified All-That-Isness that is the Mystery-Clad Being, is not all... one?  There, I run rings around y'all logically!  Cool  Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObGuiCgfROw
02-01-2016, 08:57 PM,
Is this channeling about The Law of One or about how polarity separates all things? Should I be ashamed for not being more loving than others or should I embrace an apathetic philosophy of just accepting myself as one with everything?

Should I not be harder on myself when I don't commit at least 12 martyrdoms a day?

Please don't mind when I ignore half your answer being about oneness and contort the rest of your statement as tools I can cut myself with. I so love distorting your message and continuing the problems that you initially sought to end.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
02-02-2016, 11:53 AM,
Well, you can use the tools to cut the self or heal the self. IMO Ra talks more about healing than cutting, but we all have freewill mixed with some levels of masochism, so....
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM,
I always saw the focus of Ra teachings as based upon acceptance. So find the power to accept self and witness the changes it brings within, what is not needed will fall away of itself.

02-08-2016, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 02:37 AM by Dekalb_Blues.)
RE: Q & A with technical assist
(02-01-2016, 08:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  Earnest Seeker's Question 1: "Is this channeling about The Law of One or about how polarity separates all things?"
'Pataphysical-Magic-8-Ball-and-Esoteric-Associator Answer 1: YES + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14wUa3D4Ns

ES'sQ. 2: "Should I be ashamed for not being more loving than others or should I embrace an apathetic philosophy of just accepting myself as one with everything?"
'PM8B&EA A. 2: YES  +  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLOG2wxg3Q

ES'sQ. 3: "Should I not be harder on myself when I don't commit at least 12 martyrdoms a day?"
'PM8B&EA A. 3: YES AND NO  +  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7a36rTZdX8

ES's misc. statements: "Please don't mind when I ignore half your answer being about oneness and contort the rest of your statement as tools I can cut myself with. I so love distorting your message and continuing the problems that you initially sought to end."
'PM8B&EA comment:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHD08tI0T30  +

[Image: Can_See_Forever818.jpg]
+ "O sieh, wie klar das Weltall schimmert! Es ist ein Glanz um Alles her... [See how brightly the universe gleams! There is a radiance on everything...]"
+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM6r8KapWIk
+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBcr-qRWXCc   
+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBzz2JzPFAQ

Damn you, 'Pataphysical Magic 8-Ball & Esoteric Associator!! At this rate technology will eventually take over everygoddamthing. Hrumph.
+  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GuAIWhd2Q 
Now stop that.
Cheers! Cool

"There's a lot to be said for the ineffable. But that goes without saying. Oops." -- Mahatma Kane-Jeeves
02-08-2016, 01:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 02:04 AM by Dekalb_Blues.)
The usual weird #$*@ing double-posting phenomenon that haunts my simplest attempt
Big Grin  Nothing to see here. Move along.
02-08-2016, 10:23 AM,
(02-08-2016, 01:59 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote:  Big Grin  Nothing to see here. Move along.

lol
02-08-2016, 11:52 AM,
I did see Ra in miniature and I asked if they were gay. They said no. But they didn't say "I am Ra" before that. So I don't know if it was really them. One of my schizophrenic episodes. One time I was speaking ancient Egyptian or so I thought.
02-08-2016, 12:49 PM,
(02-08-2016, 11:52 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I did see Ra in miniature and I asked if they were gay. They said no. But they didn't say "I am Ra" before that. So I don't know if it was really them. One of my schizophrenic episodes. One time I was speaking ancient Egyptian or so I thought.

I would think at sixth density that one has transcended gender boundaries and become more or less androgynous.
The following 1 user Likes anagogy's post:
IndigoGeminiWolf
02-08-2016, 01:01 PM,
(02-08-2016, 12:49 PM)anagogy Wrote:  
(02-08-2016, 11:52 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I did see Ra in miniature and I asked if they were gay. They said no. But they didn't say "I am Ra" before that. So I don't know if it was really them. One of my schizophrenic episodes. One time I was speaking ancient Egyptian or so I thought.

I would think at sixth density that one has transcended gender boundaries and become more or less androgynous.

That's quite sensual sounding.

Does that mean that everyone becomes pansexual?
02-08-2016, 01:03 PM,
When I transition, I would like to see first hand if Ra really built the great pyramid. And if they really visited Egypt.
02-08-2016, 01:10 PM,
(02-08-2016, 01:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  That's quite sensual sounding.

Does that mean that everyone becomes pansexual?

Perhaps. Though my understanding is that at that level the individual entity is completely merged and identified with the social memory complex as a whole.

For example, before sixth density, Ra was a group of individualized entities working in harmony as a social memory complex. But by sixth density, individuality disappears so there are no individuals, just the homogenous identity of Ra. But we know from Ra that the sixth density sexual fusion results in light energy. But I wonder if that fusion requires another social memory complex of equal caliber. My intuition says no, but I remain curious.
02-08-2016, 06:19 PM,
Are you sure 6D has no individualisation? I thought of it more like a work in progress towards less and less individualisation where this is really complete when going into 7D

The creator is on both sides of the mirror but it's essence lies in the reflection itself. Dive within and it shall be reflected through you
02-08-2016, 06:22 PM,
I think that a whole social memory complex in 6D has to go into 7D together. Therefore all must be ready.

I think by 7D they have stilled all their distortion ripples.
02-08-2016, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 06:39 PM by Adonai One.)
Ra is the individual, the prior individuals that became it are its cells; All identical; All one body.
The following 1 user Likes Adonai One's post:
anagogy