2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines
03-16-2017, 10:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2017, 10:56 PM by Aaron. Edit Reason: affect --> effect )
RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines
There is an agenda behind them. We live in a mixed polarity system so every case must be examined by merit of the institutions and companies involved in development and distribution.

A virus (most vaccines are for viruses) cannot be dead. It can only be active or inactive. Furthermore, there are machines called rife machines that are able to generate frequencies which have a direct and immediate effect on the body, both energetic and physical. There are frequencies which kill bacteria and fungi, and deactivate viruses. These machines are used by private practitioners and "new age/alternative medicine" healers (read:positive wanderers who are in service as healers) all over the world. And yet what's even more, these rife machines are not in use within our modern medical facilities, and their use is actively suppressed by Big Pharma.

I can only imagine that there are other frequencies  which must help specific species to activate rather than deactivate, and these are being used in insidious ways against the general population.
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Aaron's post:
Billy
09-18-2017, 07:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 07:58 PM by xise.)
This is what I posted today in a facebook discussion about vaccines. I think it's an easy-to-understand argument about vaccine safety, without shifting people's paradigm about the corruption of scientific studies (which exists but is hard to prove, and harder yet to convince people):

Quote:Vaccines in the US are an inherently low-quality product because the vaccine industry isn't liable for damages they cause. All studies post-1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) on US vaccines are akin to a quality-control check where only a few very selected batches are vaccines are tested for safety, and then no real quality controls exist for the batches that are used on the public. Liability is traditionally how you ensure product quality, and without liability, vaccines manufacturers are incentivized to make as dirty vaccines as possible if it increases their bottom line. 

The fact that you have to sue to the government for vaccine injury and it's capped at $250,000, even for death (and this amount has not increased due to inflation since 1986) and in a special court without a jury trial is a joke. Would you ever trust a product that when defective or poorly made causes death or brain injury and the maker is not liable, even if they intentionally made a defective or poor quality batch? This is corruption at its finest, and the victims are literally babies. 

It's a sad state of affairs because I truly believe that clean vaccines are a good thing, but with no liability, the vaccine industry is incentivized to make dirty, higher profit vaccines, filled with cheap preservatives to avoid other more expensive means of preservation. If you're pro-organic, you're really anti-dirty vaccines, you just haven't realized it yet.

[The above was my first post. Some random joe didn't get that I wasn't talking about studies and replied and asked about the scientific studies showing vaccines were unsafe, so my reply below]

Without getting into the scientific issues, the problem is clear if you think in terms of three pillars safety analysis: (1) scientific safety/causation, (2) individual safety/causation and (3) manufacturer liability.

Car travel has been studied and proven to be safe, scientifically. Yet, car design defects do cause individual death - that is cars can individually cause death. You can have something that is scientifically safe, such as a car, that can individually cause death when it is poorly designed.

So let's look at the three pillars of the car industry: Car travel has been proven scientifically safe, yet cars individually cause death, sometimes by defective design, and car manufacturers are liable for their defects. Countless historical examples in many industries have shown that liability is an essential component of quality control: https://philosophia.uncg.edu/phi361-matteson/module-1-why-does-business-need-ethics/case-the-ford-pinto/ (among many other examples you can google). The punitive damages award, by the jury, was also essential for deterrence to profit-maximizing around defects in the ford pinto case.

Now let's do a three pillars safety analysis of to the vaccine industry. Let's assume they have been proven safe (which I disagree with, but I digress). You have no manufacturer liability, no punitive damages when you sue the federal government, no jury, a special court. You have thousands of cases that the special vaccine court has found that vaccines individually caused death or brain damage (https://www.mctlawyers.com/vaccine-injury/cases/). People need to understand - especially doctors - that scientific causation does not preclude individual causation and that poorly made, liability-free products that injected into one's bloodstream can and do cause irreparable damage, and that the fact that the only industry in the US that has a liability shield is vaccines is a telltale sign of corruption at the expense of the lives and health of US children. The makers of the Ford Pinto did the math and decided not to correct the defect of an exploding gas tank when the car was bumped from behind because they believed it was cheaper to pay off the lawsuits. Liability, with punitive damages, is the reason the Ford Pinto case is taught in business school as a reason to make higher quality products. I can gaurentee you these exact same discussions are being held by vaccine manufacturers, except they pay $0 per death or damage they individually cause, so it is in their financial interest to make a poor quality product, at the expense of their customers. It's a really sad state of affairs. 

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
MangusKhan
09-19-2017, 10:56 AM,
Vaccination is a public health matter,

Vaccines is a ~$20 billion industry.

The problem is not vaccines themselves. Its the US pharmaceutical sector. Just like how they subvert and exploit everything, vaccines also have been made into a massive, forcibly expanding market through whatever means.

Since mid 1980s when vaccine manufacturers were made immune from any legal ramifications from what could result from their vaccines, vaccine market enlarged exponentially.

Magically, the CDC recommendation schedule for children also increasingly got loaded, today reaching up to ~30-40 vaccinations for toddlers under 2 year old.

This is something that does not exist anywhere else in the world. Its visibly a way to profit, than public health.

In other parts of the world the vaccine recommendation schedules are quite reasonable. I believe the most they go is up to ~10 vaccinations for the same bracket.

As a result, i wouldnt hesitate having my children getting vaccinated in, say, europe or, japan or china, but in US i would be very careful and not follow CDC schedule, which seems to magically bloat as time goes by, in parallel to profits in vaccine industry. Its not like there is any US govt. department which is not a revolving door in between the industry and government anyway...

Common diseases which mankind has suffered throughout centuries like polio, measles etc should be vaccinated for, definitely. But beyond that, it seems to become a venue for profit rather than public health...
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
rva_jeremy
09-19-2017, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017, 11:27 AM by rva_jeremy.)
Quote:The problem is not vaccines themselves. Its the US pharmaceutical sector.

Couldn't agree more, well said! I've been saying this for years, because it ties the concerns of anti-vaxxers with what should be the legitimate concerns of many who are pro-vax. It is fundamentally a lack of trust here, but both sides want to frame it as a disagreement over data -- as if there were any data that could matter if its authenticity is in doubt in the first place.

This happens a lot in our society, where a person thinks they're making an appeal to the evidence or rationality but don't understand the underlying values that delineate their argument, or they don't understand how much what they think is factual is actually dependent on trusting an authority.

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 2 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
unity100, xise
09-19-2017, 12:57 PM,
I'm vax-skeptic. Here are my reasons that have to do with the Meta rather than the data itself.
(1) Vaccines are not subjected to robust testing as are other drugs. The standards to which they are held are very minimal
(2) Vaccine companies are totally non-liable for any damages from the drugs. The government assumes all liability.
(3) The Vaccine additives are not robustly tested and many are entirely untested
(4) Vaccine additives contain many known carcinogens and toxins
(5) Some vaccines are proven to barely work (Flu) or to have vastly overstated efficacy (MMR whose inventor is actually suing the patent holder for falsifying data)
(6) The official rate of severe side effects for many vaccines is often greater than the official risk of the disease it prevents. This means you're more likely to die or be severely injured by the vaccine than by the disease it protects against by official statistics. This isn't true for every vaccine. Some are worse/better than others.
(7) There is a huge amount of money to be made in vaccine patents and lobbying government to force people to take them. Ergo you must be triply cautious against pro-vaccine disinformation. Many of the studies are badly conducted, botched, or simply dishonest.

However
(1) The basic concept of a vaccine is based on well proven science
(2) Many vaccines are effective in preventing disease if you ignore vaccine related side effects.
The following 2 users Like Spooner's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, xise
10-18-2017, 04:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 04:59 PM by xise.)
Triplets (two boys, one girl) developed autism on the same day as they were vaccinated. The docs refused to file a vaccine injury report, and said it was genetics and dropped the family from their practice because they refused future vaccinations. They went to geneticists, who said a statistical impossibility for three non-identical children of different genders to develop autism on the same day via genetics alone, and that it was 100% caused by environmental factors - the vaccine.

Stranger
10-19-2017, 12:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 12:18 PM by Stranger.)
It is my opinion that a certain percentage of the population have a genetic vulnerability which is triggered by vaccines. When you do a large-scale study without identifying this subset, the effect is too small and it is not statistically detectable. It is incredibly disingenious for the medical profession to claim that vaccines are safe and do not cause autism based on that type of research. There are way too many reports of similar effects which used to be called "childhood disintegrative disorder" and is now just a part of "autism spectrum".
10-19-2017, 12:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 12:26 PM by Stranger.)
CDC study authors shred documents and withhold data about vaccine harms:

10-19-2017, 05:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 05:26 PM by GentleWanderer.)
(10-19-2017, 12:15 PM)Stranger Wrote:  It is my opinion that a certain percentage of the population have a genetic vulnerability which is triggered by vaccines.  When you do a large-scale study without identifying this subset, the effect is too small and it is not statistically detectable.  It is incredibly disingenious for the medical profession to claim that vaccines are safe and do not cause autism based on that type of research.  There are way too many reports of similar effects which used to be called "childhood disintegrative disorder" and is now just a part of "autism spectrum".

I've heard such a story recently told by a mom, her two childs became autistic shortly after having received a shot. And with a collective of others are in the process of engaging lawsuit against pharmaceutical compagny.

10-19-2017, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 08:27 PM by xise.)
(10-19-2017, 05:12 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:  
(10-19-2017, 12:15 PM)Stranger Wrote:  It is my opinion that a certain percentage of the population have a genetic vulnerability which is triggered by vaccines.  When you do a large-scale study without identifying this subset, the effect is too small and it is not statistically detectable.  It is incredibly disingenious for the medical profession to claim that vaccines are safe and do not cause autism based on that type of research.  There are way too many reports of similar effects which used to be called "childhood disintegrative disorder" and is now just a part of "autism spectrum".

I've heard such a story recently told by a mom, her two childs became autistic shortly after having received a shot. And with a collective of others are in the process of engaging lawsuit against pharmaceutical compagny.

They might want to sue, but you can't sue pharmaceutical companies for anything related to vaccines in the US. They have a complete liability shield and are immune, regardless of what they put into the vaccine. This is because of the passage of the corporate-sponsored law The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986. This is the only industry in the US to have such immunity.

You can sue the government via the NCVIA in the special vaccine court, but are limited to $250,000 damages even in the case of death, and this amount has not increased since its inception.

-----

Abolishing this act which transfers huge power and secrecy to vaccine manufacturing, development, and quality assurance would shine a lot of light on vaccine practices. Hopefully one day, it'll become a reality.

The following 2 users Like xise's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum
10-19-2017, 05:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 03:03 PM by xise.)
In case you haven't looked closely at the allegations of CDC corruption: 

Group of CDC Scientists Write Letter to CDC Chief of Staff Regarding Outside Influence and Rogue Interests

Quote:Carmen S. Villar, MSW
Chief of Staff
Office of the Director
MS D­14
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, Georgia 
30329­4027

August 29, 2016

Dear Ms. Villar:

We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency.  It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception. Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right. We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units.  These questionable and unethical practices threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health. We would like to see high ethical standards and thoughtful, responsible management restored at CDC. We are asking that you do your part to help clean up this house! 

(The letter goes on to detail events specific to summer of 2016, not relating to vaccines)

-----

Also, there's a CDC whistleblower (has laywered up under the whistleblower statutes) Dr. William Thompson, who you either think is crazy, doing it for a book deal, or is truly exposing corruption within the CDC. Of course, because vaccine injuries go through vaccine court with special rules, no one has been able to call him to testify in court yet:

Copy of Dr. Thompson's Public Statement After Lawyering Up

Quote:STATEMENTOF WILLIAM W. THOMPSON, Ph.D., REGARDING THE 2004 ARTICLE EXAMINING

THE POSSIBILITY OF A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MMR VACCINE AND AUTISM

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, where I have worked since 1998.

I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article
published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who
received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions
were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the
final study protocol was not followed.

I wantto be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless
lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines
prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly
outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

My concern has been the decision to omit relevant findings in a particular study for a particular
sub group for a particular vaccine. There have always been recognized risks for vaccination and I
believe itis the responsibility of the CDC to properly convey the risks associated with receipt of
those vaccines.

I have had many discussions with Dr. Brian Hooker over the last 10 months regarding studies the
CDC has carried out regarding vaccines and neurodevelopmental outcomes including autism
spectrum disorders. I share his belief that CDC decision-making and analyses should be
transparent. I was not, however, aware that he was recording any of our conversations, nor was I
given any choice regarding whether my name would be made public or my voice would be put on
the Internet.

Bring4th_Plenum
10-20-2017, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 03:06 PM by xise.)
Correlation or causation, between the explosion of the number of CDC recommended vaccines after the vaccine manufacturer immunity act? You decide.

[Image: 7d1de8149d08f1d5622f5959e914c209--inform...ircles.jpg]

[Image: Screen%2BShot%2B2015-03-10%2Bat%2B12.05.46%2BAM.png]

The following 2 users Like xise's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum
10-20-2017, 03:29 PM,
A high-quality recent article by Robert F. Kennedy Jr (who has won awards as an attorney for his environment law work)

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/somali-parents-rational-concerns-vaccine-safety/

Quote:
  • On February 29th, a Danish government study by a prestigious team of Scandinavian scientists found that the DTP vaccine, the world’s most widely-used immunization, while protecting African children from Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, was wreaking havoc with their immune systems. Vaccinated children were dying at up to 10 times the rate of unvaccinated children.
  • In August 2014, Dr. William Thompson, a CDC senior vaccine safety scientist, confessed that his bosses at CDC ordered him and three other scientists to destroy data showing that black boys who received the MMR vaccine prior to three years old, as the CDC recommends – were 3.36 times more likely to receive an autism diagnosis than those who waited. This effect was not observed in other race categories. Nevertheless, when the CDC published the study results in Pediatrics in 2004, the agency omitted the destroyed data, fraudulently declaring it found no risk of autism from the MMR vaccination.
  • A recent Mayo Clinic study shows that Somalis’ antibody response to the rubella component of the MMR vaccine is twice as high as among Caucasians. That finding may support parental reports of regression of Somali children into autism after vaccination.
  • A 2014 study published in Pediatrics, showed higher rates of autistic disorder among African Americans in Los Angeles County compared to Caucasians. The relative risk of severe autism was 152% higher among U.S. born blacks as compared to U.S. born whites, and an astonishing 263% higher among foreign-born blacks.
  • Perhaps most tellingly, a 2010 study in Stockholm, Sweden, replicated an earlier study by the same team showing a 4 to 5 times increased risk of severe autism in Somali children compared to non-Somali children. The Minnesota Somali parents’ concerns about increased autism risk are not unfounded.

-----

Man, I need to meditate more and get to the root of this. Why does chemically impure food, water, and medicine upset me so much? We already exploit so much in this world, why do I care so much about this issue? Is it the seeming innocence of those harmed? Maybe a lack of acceptance of the lack of compassion in our society?

Bring4th_Plenum
10-20-2017, 05:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 05:35 PM by GentleWanderer.)
The cheating to some extent or another is known in the scientific community, they don't want to talk about it. A few years ago i had a discussion with a guy who was a student in biology. He told me what he learnt from his PhD teacher, an immunology researcher who worked for a governement laboratory. Each year, the industry is creating and selling a new vaccine for the flu, and they say you need to take the new vaccine each year because the strain is different from the last one. That's true the strains are changing, but in fact the part of the bacteria that is recognized by the human antibody doesn't change so that old vaccines are still working and there would be no need for someone to get the new vaccine. This was known by much scientist in the field, but none dared to publicly unveil the trickery.

11-09-2017, 06:43 PM,
Interesting to know, Professor Montagnier, who won Nobel laureate in 2008 talked about his worries about the problems that could be caused by vaccines and was since disregarded by the media.

Here he talks about HIV