[split] "balance of female/male perspectives"
07-22-2015, 03:21 PM,
RE: [split] "balance of female/male perspectives"
(07-22-2015, 03:12 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 02:57 PM)Aion Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 02:55 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote:  This interaction is a perfect example of the endless circles we can get in.

I think this one of 'everything is perfect/complete' vs 'everything is changing/evolving' happens at least a couple times a day...

What about everything is in it's perfection, ever changing and evolving?
Would you stop trying to twist my words in to one of your ideas for once?

I guess that I could that, but that's what I do on the forum. Twisting other words into my owns to bring different perspectives and expand my owns.

Would you say I currently am an unnecessary part of this forum? Since this thread derailed into talking about what's good and what's not for the forum, I do not mind doing a retrospective of myself.
I'm not saying that, I'm saying it seems like you don't even pay attention to what people are saying because you just want to jump on mirroring 'perfect neutrality'. I know exactly what you'll say, 'well what's wrong with that'? There's nothing wrong with it, you can do it to your heart's content but understand that sometimes it comes across as trying to override what the other person is saying without acknowledging they are even saying it.

It has nothing to do with the forum, I am just personally saying and maybe explaining that sometimes I don't respond to you because it doesn't seem like it's a two-way exchange. There are only so many times I can trace the same circle before I realize I'm going round and round. You may find it satisfying to go in endless circles but you won't catch me going round with you endlessly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 03:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 03:42 PM by Elros.)
(07-22-2015, 03:21 PM)Aion Wrote:  I'm not saying that, I'm saying it seems like you don't even pay attention to what people are saying because you just want to jump on mirroring 'perfect neutrality'. I know exactly what you'll say, 'well what's wrong with that'? There's nothing wrong with it, you can do it to your heart's content but understand that sometimes it comes across as trying to override what the other person is saying without acknowledging they are even saying it.

It has nothing to do with the forum, I am just personally saying and maybe explaining that sometimes I don't respond to you because it doesn't seem like it's a two-way exchange. There are only so many times I can trace the same circle before I realize I'm going round and round. You may find it satisfying to go in endless circles but you won't catch me going round with you endlessly.

I do not think that I don't acknowledge what others are saying although it might come across as that. 

Unlike you, I do think that going into circles is a good way to expand one's perception of things into this spirallic evolution of consciousness. I come across concepts and ideas that I can view differently each times, understanding/feeling them differently at each repetition, even more with them only being presented slightly differently. I do think this works wonders on myself in my own growth and rooting ideas into my mind, but I am open to perceiving that others may dislike this method of learning and teaching, and can adapt if it is wished so.

I did say in some thread that I liked to mirror opposites and that it may annoy some.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
07-22-2015, 03:43 PM,
(07-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 03:21 PM)Aion Wrote:  I'm not saying that, I'm saying it seems like you don't even pay attention to what people are saying because you just want to jump on mirroring 'perfect neutrality'. I know exactly what you'll say, 'well what's wrong with that'? There's nothing wrong with it, you can do it to your heart's content but understand that sometimes it comes across as trying to override what the other person is saying without acknowledging they are even saying it.

I do not think that I don't acknowledge what others are saying although it might come across as that. 

Unlike you, I do think that going into circles is a good way to expand one's perception of things into this spirallic evolution of consciousness. I come across concepts and ideas that I can view differently each times, understanding/feeling them differently at each repetition, even more so by them only being presented slightly differently. I do think this works wonders on myself in my own growth, but I am open to perceiving that others may dislike this method of learning and teaching, and can adapt if it is wished so.

You can do whatever you want, just saying that I'm not inclined to jump in the circles and I may opt out of discussion rather than do so. Perhaps you feel you are gaining new perspective each time but I do not because it is usually the exact same reflection back towards 'perfect neutrality' so there aren't even any new concepts for me to work with.
07-22-2015, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 03:52 PM by Elros.)
(07-22-2015, 03:43 PM)Aion Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:  I do not think that I don't acknowledge what others are saying although it might come across as that. 

Unlike you, I do think that going into circles is a good way to expand one's perception of things into this spirallic evolution of consciousness. I come across concepts and ideas that I can view differently each times, understanding/feeling them differently at each repetition, even more so by them only being presented slightly differently. I do think this works wonders on myself in my own growth, but I am open to perceiving that others may dislike this method of learning and teaching, and can adapt if it is wished so.

You can do whatever you want, just saying that I'm not inclined to jump in the circles and I may opt out of discussion rather than do so. Perhaps you feel you are gaining new perspective each time but I do not because it is usually the exact same reflection back towards 'perfect neutrality' so there aren't even any new concepts for me to work with.

Well in my case you could say it makes me move out of my perfect neutrality stand point slowly from within, which is not always seen nor shown. Without working with it, it would simply remain ever the same. As a Gemini, talking about it is much more efficient than anything else.

I do think of myself as a circling wind, sometimes in real life I literally turn on myself while talking.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
07-22-2015, 03:53 PM,
It may be that I've done the exercise so much for myself that I just don't feel inclined to use it in my interactions with others. Again, I don't care that you do it, but you should know how I may respond or not.
07-22-2015, 04:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 04:09 PM by Elros.)
(07-22-2015, 03:53 PM)Aion Wrote:  It may be that I've done the exercise so much for myself that I just don't feel inclined to use it in my interactions with others. Again, I don't care that you do it, but you should know how I may respond or not.

I do not have any expectations of others, I take what is given with gratefulness and give what I feel is worth giving from my lowly perspective of things.

This exercise on my own tend to not do anything within me, by interacting with others I can feel an imprint of their emotions behind their words and this does bring small changes within me which I do not always share although I do share them sometimes.

A quick example : Monica, told me she was tired of me going into circles with her in her threads a few times. But I did tell her multiple times that if I become vegan (which I do think could very well happen in a not so far away future), she'll surely have played a very huge part in making that change happen within me. Surely she can simply not be caring about me nor my actions, but if she truly did want to share her passion and ideas with me, going into circles was her only mean of doing it.

Anyway I do not give any obligations to anyone to work with me, I simply seek ones who will gladly do it and who may also think they might gain something from it like I do.

Cheers,

07-22-2015, 04:13 PM,
(07-22-2015, 12:35 PM)Bluebell Wrote:  u think we're just flowers? we're here to decorate ur space???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?

No i don't agree with that statement. I was using a more symbolic wording to show actions in consciousness, not simply limited to the biological polarity but to the polarity of the sex's in each individual consciousness. Perhaps my wording was not clear in describing my line of thinking. I am open to objections and input into the subject as its one that i feel most interested in as i believe it could help further develop my own consciousness by finding greater balance.

The following 1 user Likes Matt1's post:
Elros
07-22-2015, 04:16 PM,
@Matt1

I forgot to like your post but I thought it was neat.

The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
Matt1
07-22-2015, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 05:56 PM by ree. Edit Reason: added link )
Someone found a Carla quote which was interesting:  "Dogged by feelings of inadequacy, men feel subconsciously that the plight of the poor male going up against The Goddess is frightening and intimidating. Dealing with women, any advantage is appreciated." - Carla

Intimacy, connection, empathy, compassion, rage, passion (like Pele, thanks Bluebell), destruction - many faces of The Goddess. As one who serves the Goddess and embodies her complexities, I can understand that male perspective wanting to serve by creating fixes or overcompensating high emotions for over-intellectualization... or even fear and bashing of feminine... but it's time NOW (lol cyber shout) for integration of masculine/feminine so why not explore feminine on this forum? 

Posted this on the 'Where have all the women gone" thread from 2013: Interesting take on this feminine/masculine cycle by Nick Anthony Fiorenza

http://www.lunarplanner.com/HCpages/DivineUnion.html
[Image: Duality%20Cycle%203.gif]

End of propaganda lol
The following 3 users Like ree's post:
Bluebell, Nicholas, sunnysideup
07-22-2015, 07:04 PM,
I don't get why it has to be one or the other...
07-22-2015, 07:08 PM,
Also, it seems the Goddess embodies all the 'good stuff', so I guess men are nothing but over intellectual and judging?
07-22-2015, 07:09 PM,
Heaven forbid anybody should ever claim that the God and men can also embody those traits...
07-22-2015, 07:14 PM,
Age of integration? It's easy to get polarized on f/m...

No one said Goddess embodies all the good stuff tho. 

You seem a bit sharp-edged today? Or maybe I'm reading your posts wrong it's hard w/o communicating face-to-face.
07-22-2015, 07:20 PM,
I've been sharp in general lately. I spent a long time trying to keep that part of myself away from others but eventually realized I was highly repressed. So now I'm learning to let myself express freely. It has been a somewhat startling change for some people.

I guess the bottom line is that I feel accused by virtue of being male of being the 'oppressor' and it's an identity I have struggled to be free of.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Jeremy
07-22-2015, 07:26 PM,
I've repressed my masculine energy for a long time so now that I'm letting it flow it's a bit forceful. I've considered that maybe one of the reasons the forum is shaped this way right now is because I'm letting loose a ton of masculine energy.
Jeremy
07-22-2015, 07:50 PM,
Ya I understand the "oppressor" label. It's also same with "victim" label it gets taxing and there's something wrong. Kind of amplifies the blame/scapegoat pattern that leads to stuck-ness... I think Carla's quote kind of touches upon how fear can make us very reactive bc we're unsure of our own fem/male-ness. Like you're discovering that masculine aspect of you and whatnot. That's much healthier and natural progression of growth than say those who are insecure and project onto others. 

Maybe your influence can help us all learn about our own masculine/feminine and also learn together about this integration of both aspects?

No need to take full responsibility for the forum. We had precedence w/ zenmaster and Unity100. You've taken responsibility before for forum dynamics (can't remember specific incidents) but that made me real curious why you kind of go hard on urself. It helps to understand what you're experiencing tho. Now I can put your comments in context of your experience.
The following 2 users Like ree's post:
Bluebell, Nicholas
07-22-2015, 08:11 PM,
(07-22-2015, 07:20 PM)Aion Wrote:  I've been sharp in general lately. I spent a long time trying to keep that part of myself away from others but eventually realized I was highly repressed. So now I'm learning to let myself express freely. It has been a somewhat startling change for some people.

I guess the bottom line is that I feel accused by virtue of being male of being the 'oppressor' and it's an identity I have struggled to be free of.

Feel free to cut me if the need arises.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
07-22-2015, 08:24 PM,
Well it all seems to be rooted in some way with what I consider to be the fundamental male and female archetypes. If you think of an archetypal man and an archetypal woman odds are you won't come up with the same images as someone else. I realized by studying my own images of the archetypal man and woman that my own images of them were out of balance, not in support of eachother. For me the masculine had shied away under a dominant female but the female was also running on a fear of consequences from the male. I first worked on making peace on the female side because I felt I was already too masculine dominant. I cultivated all of those Goddess traits you had mentioned. Then it kind of flipped for me.

I realized that I had been suppressing my male side because I felt that it and the female were separate and opposed. The issue wasn't that the female didn't accept the male side but that the nature of the male frightened the female and so she sought control while the male retreated.

Eventually I realized the only solution for myself would be for the male to make the choice to return and reconcile. However on the journey back I have been encountering all the lower vibrations or more primal natures of the male because it was in to the deep, primal parts of the mind that the male had retreated, where there was no bias, only instinct.

Finding my inner masculine was like finding a crazed, wild animal that knew no semblance of civility and the creature you see before you is only a step out of that state. Forgive me for my crudeness, having only recently climbed out of the slime of the forgotten parts of my soul I have in some ways forgotten the niceties of social enjoyment.
07-22-2015, 08:26 PM,
(07-22-2015, 08:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 07:20 PM)Aion Wrote:  I've been sharp in general lately. I spent a long time trying to keep that part of myself away from others but eventually realized I was highly repressed. So now I'm learning to let myself express freely. It has been a somewhat startling change for some people.

That sounds masochistic and unwise. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
07-22-2015, 08:29 PM,
(07-22-2015, 08:26 PM)Aion Wrote:  

That sounds masochistic and unwise. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

He who cannot take cuts is not wise.

07-22-2015, 08:41 PM,
(07-22-2015, 08:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  

Having been cut is no reason to pursue being cut.
07-22-2015, 08:44 PM,
(07-22-2015, 08:41 PM)Aion Wrote:  

It's not being cut that I desire.

It's blue ray honesty.

The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Elros
07-22-2015, 11:30 PM,
(07-22-2015, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 08:41 PM)Aion Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 08:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Feel free to cut me if the need arises.

It's not being cut that I desire.

It's blue ray honesty.

If it is true colour blue then it shouldn't be cutting because it is automatically opened by a green ray.
07-23-2015, 01:47 AM,
I also experienced primal feral energy in my teens to 20s (lots of externalizing) that lead to massive guilt and mourning in late 20s-early 30s (lots of internalizing). It was a tough time, esp bc I didn't know that such rage & hatred was possible bc, ya, diff aspect helped shield it. Thank goodness for shadow work... met some more mature fem/masc during that journey that I didn't realize existed. Interesting journey.
The following 3 users Like ree's post:
Bluebell, Nicholas, sunnysideup
07-23-2015, 01:54 AM,
Well I am only in my mid-20s so I still have plenty of time and work ahead of me.
07-23-2015, 12:54 PM,

I understand. I have had a similar journey. One could say that I naturally have more so-called "male" traits. At a point I began to suppress them in order to balance honesty with compassion for example (and I still haven't figured that one out). 

I don't see that there is any blame to dole out to one part of a problem. If males have oppressed, females allowed it. And when I look at modern-day society, I see females still actively participating in and perpetuating the imbalance with the same old behaviors—manipulation, competition between themselves, etc. Girls still (consciously or unconsciously) get pregnant to keep a man. 

You are paving the way at the cutting edge of human male/female balance. It's not an easy place to be. It takes courage. 
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
Nicholas, ree
07-23-2015, 01:20 PM,
Well I do like cutting edges...
07-23-2015, 01:21 PM,
(07-23-2015, 01:20 PM)Aion Wrote:  Well I do like cutting edges...

In People?

07-23-2015, 01:52 PM,
I prefer swords, really.
Spaced
07-27-2015, 07:55 PM,
Ohh I made such an awesome segue into an amazing discussion. I'm glad to see my efforts were fruitful