[split] "balance of female/male perspectives"
07-27-2015, 08:41 PM,
RE: [split] "balance of female/male perspectives"
The main reason I pointed out our ever so obvious imbalance was to point out the imbalance. This feminine masculine label have gone on long enough. I fully acknowledge that there have been male members of this forum that have created much more havoc namely Adonai who caused quite the uproar here. Ultimately though, what did his presence accomplish? It accomplished exactly what it was intended to accomplish. Upheaval. Upheaval so that we can recognize the shadows within us. To pull that which we have repressed to the darkest of corner of our consciousness. That part of us that thinks it yet holds back so that other selves don't realize it.

We all must realize that regardless of whether we desire it, this forum is our reckoning of what it's like to be a social memory complex.To see all and to feel all of what all other selves are thinking and feelings is most unsettling but it's exactly what it's like in a density where such emotions are as transparent as a window. To be a window is to be like a mirror in that all that one seem\s can escape, can just as easily be reflected back and it's exactly what we all need.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 10:44 AM,
Thanks for mansplaining, Jeremy Wink
08-01-2015, 10:50 AM,
Anyway... need to close this 'window'...

Goodbye, thank you, and good luck everybody. Off of chat too... you know how to get into contact now that I have my FB account back again. 

Mahalo.
The following 1 user Likes ree's post:
sunnysideup
08-01-2015, 01:57 PM,
Mansplaining is such a rude term.
08-02-2015, 12:36 AM,
I am deeply sorry for being a man and can accept execution if thought of as a just punishment.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
08-02-2015, 07:52 AM,
I wonder if in the future we could change sex simply through the use of conscious thought. Perhaps a 6th density formation?

08-02-2015, 10:06 AM,
(08-02-2015, 07:52 AM)Matt1 Wrote:  I wonder if in the future we could change sex simply through the use of conscious thought. Perhaps a 6th density formation?

That might be tricky if there are really mates in 6D.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
08-02-2015, 12:26 PM,
Mansplaining isn't rude. Did you see the wink emoticon?

Well, I'm saddened to not get one farewell from b4th... Not even those that I became close with on this forum over 2+ years... Feels cold. Anyway, it wasn't a waste of time to share here or anything, just cold.

Mahalo.

I'm out.
08-02-2015, 01:43 PM,
Good bye Rie!

08-02-2015, 02:28 PM,
(08-02-2015, 12:26 PM)ree Wrote:  Mansplaining isn't rude. Did you see the wink emoticon?

Well, I'm saddened to not get one farewell from b4th... Not even those that I became close with on this forum over 2+ years... Feels cold. Anyway, it wasn't a waste of time to share here or anything, just cold.

Mahalo.

I'm out.

Your good-bye was hidden in this thread, so if no one responded that is probably why. Also many people threaten to leave all over the place in threads here. An official thread to say good-bye would be better if a response is wanted. (Sorry for my Spock-ness, but that's my general personality).

Best of wishes on your journey. Smile
08-02-2015, 03:28 PM,
Well my 'goodbye' was to add you to Facebook, Rie. I'm sure you'll be back here even if just to visit.
08-02-2015, 07:00 PM,
Aloha Rie Heart

There is no death, only change of worlds. -Si'ahl
08-02-2015, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 08:40 PM by Fastidious Emanations. Edit Reason: moar!! )
There's the whole issue of penetrating the void ya no? Infinite Unity? Etc... Balancing act is 'core as f***!

Rie you say your gone but you can always like posts XD
I like you!
As far as we are aware we are in an infinite creation. There is no counting