[split] the question of study
08-03-2015, 11:48 AM,
[split] the question of study
I agree this is a fruitful discussion, and should be carried on further, because frankly I'm a bit shocked that people are advocating such a strict control over a learning environment for a philosophy that advocates non-control or acceptance.

I think too many people analogize the Bring4th website with their study. I get it; there aren't many other places that are even of this caliber to discussion the  Law of One. However, if people want a mystery school environment, which I agree would be fruitful, I think maybe it should be an offshoot of these forums, and not an overhaul to these forums to make them something they are not. Do you think Carla wants us to only allow "primarily mature adults"? I doubt Carla would have considered herself even a "primarily mature adult", as an overly-serious nature is hardly ideal. I've spent a good portion of my incarnation learning a sense of humor, and it's been very important to me.

We have three very generous moderators who spend a lot of time being thoughtful with how they handle things. I see a lot of pressure put on them to make this place a better place. What about the responsibility of us, the forum goers ourselves? Don't we have a responsibility to add a higher caliber of content to the forums instead of asking the moderators to prune out the bad stuff? Weeding the gardens can be argued as a necessary function, but if your flowers are healthy and grow tall quickly enough they choke out the weeds on their own.

JustLikeYou, you yourself say you only hang out in the forums that have a higher caliber of study. Is this the purpose of the Law of One? Did Ra say, 'go out and find those just like you, and mingle with them and them only, and change the world'? I don't remember that part. A healthy yellow-ray complex will accept itself and others as is, and then try to radiate their balance and acceptance to others in dark places. This is the point. To be the light in the dark. Not to gradually eliminate all the darkness so that only those who are light shine through, but to illumine the shadows into the light of day. I think what you said is similar to "Well, I don't go to those scary parts of town because I'm afraid I'll be robbed." Why not go to those scary places and pray and heal, instead of avoiding them?

Anyway, my opinion is that *maybe* everyone could pay a bit more attention and keep the Law of One forums a bit more serious (which I think they are) and the secondary forums the banter forums. But I still think stifling things like humor and other forms of self-expression are just as bad as censoring sexuality. If people are getting offended here, on one of the touchiest-feeliest forums on the planet, it's probably a good idea to study shielding and/or grounding techniques, so when someone says something off-topic it's not so jarring to your vibratory state.

And I guess my other opinion is that I'm in support of a serious study group (and would join if my presence was requested) but I'm against changing Bring4th into something it's not, unless those whims belong to Jim or the mod team he personally trusts. That way, when people join, they understand they are going into a "church", instead of taking a community center and trying to turn it into a church.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Elros, Parsons
08-03-2015, 12:09 PM,
RE: Bring4th Forum Questionnaire - Replies Only
From my perspective this forum is like a social/memory/complex, as such a greater variety of it's members and their ways create a greater potential for growth of each of it's members. 

Everyone has different things that they'll like and dislike (as we can see from the questionnaire). Facing mirrors unlike our own is a great way to work on self as we can face what we reject in others, allowing us to then seek to understand them.

For my part rather than thinking that the forum should be more strict or more lax, I think it is an individual responsability to be mindful of other's desires and what they express. Part of this also includes understanding that not all will put an upmost effort into applying this, which does negate your own responsability in doing it yourself. Supressing this individual responsability would be hindering the growth of the community.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
08-03-2015, 12:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 12:18 PM by Elros.)
I personally think this forum is a very nice pool of archetypes not understanding each others. And that's what makes it all worthwhile, as from my view this forum community as a whole is the greatest learning tool we can have.

Perceiving what each incarnates and how it blends with what others incarnate.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
The following 2 users Like Elros's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Parsons
08-03-2015, 12:20 PM,
Yes, this forum is great and fruitful catalyst, as is. A mystery school would also be great catalyst, we can definitely have both!
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
Elros
08-03-2015, 04:09 PM,
I really would like for this to not turn in to some kind of 'mystery cult' for 'serious seekers', that is so elitist. If this is not also a philosophy for children then it isn't universal and can't be called the Law of One.
The following 3 users Like Aion's post:
Diana, Elros, Parsons
08-03-2015, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 04:38 PM by Bring4th_Jade.)
I thought the post that you responded to with an AMEN (and many other people liked) from The Tired Philosopher was full of elitism, and that was sort of my point: if people want to create a hierarchy of seekers, I believe it should be taken elsewhere. I can get the point that there's a time and a place for purely serious group study. I don't think this is the place, but many people apparently feel it is the time.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
Elros
08-03-2015, 04:44 PM,
Well I do agree with him that this place should be accessible to those who want to study more seriously but what I don't understand (and why I said 'mostly') is because I don't think it should exclusively be that. The point is that no one should be discouraged from working with the material on whatever level and for some they may see that as 'very deep' for themselves is not as deep or deeper than others.

However, I do agree with him that right now the forum isn't as accommodating to those types of people and there are also ways in which other, less serious types aren't accommodated. For me, in the end, my concern is that those who come here seeking whether it be very deep or very poor in depth that they are able to work on the level they are at rather than having to raise or lower their level to try and mesh with others.
The following 2 users Like Aion's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Parsons
08-03-2015, 04:51 PM,
I also believe there is some responsibility for those of us who are able to operate in multiple levels in terms of balance of treatment and in showing such accommodation. This is a lesson I am only recently really learning for myself.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Bring4th_Jade
08-03-2015, 04:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 04:57 PM by Elros.)
I personally think Plenum's way of splitting threads is excellent. Many threads can give birth to insightful parallel conversations. Sometimes these are not useful to all but can be very useful to a member or a few (which are not less important than others either), having it not in PM allows others to participate in it too and broaden ideas, or allows people like me who enjoy reading them and who would be saddened by everything being hidden away.

So thumbs up to Plenum! Big Grin

The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
Parsons
08-03-2015, 05:03 PM,
I definitely agree that it's worrisome that not everyone can find their level of accessibility, but that just means this place isn't for everyone. I think for the most part, new seekers who find this place are awestruck initially, and then after interacting for a while their distortions emerge from the mirrors, and then they see the things they wish to change about the forums - less banter in this thread, more moderation in that thread, this person doesn't know the Law of One so why are they even here? - it's a great playground.

Of course the deepest, truest seeking comes from within, and we all know that, we just take the long way. People are also trying to cultivate the "quality" of their interactions with other humans to maximize efficacy in learning. Really, though, it is the variety of humans and learning styles to interact with at a variety of vibrational levels, and learning to "hold your own" in such a place that creates maximum efficacy in furthering polarization. I wish everyone would embrace the catalyst! You never know what you've really learned until you dive in and try to use it, and then succeed or fail.

If we're all *really* here to learn the Law of One, and be service to others, then I think most people agree that it's important and practice being accommodating to the vibrations of others. Nobody's perfect, but I rarely see the intentional toe-stepping that most forums embrace as part of the culture. It is a balance between expressing oneself and not offending the otherself, but the only way to learn is to practice.

I think there is plenty of deep study here, but others seem to think that deep study cannot coexist with casual study so I was offering a solution to their problem. I have very few if any problems with Bring4th as it is, though, so I'm just brainstorming to help others find their footing and a place where their learning style is facilitated. For me, this place is great for my learning style but I've rarely had trouble being a student, which is why I'd be happy experiencing another learning platform.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Aion, Parsons
08-03-2015, 05:45 PM,
RE: [split] the question of study
That is actually a good point is sometimes all the people who don't have issues per se are sometimes brushed to the side.
Bring4th_Jade
08-03-2015, 06:04 PM,
Yes, that's a good way to articulate it, and probably the reason why those who are perceived as more "balanced" and therefore maybe more valuable as LoO student/teachers leave the forums, which then in turn makes others frustrated and point fingers. But again, those who leave displaying balance are exhibiting symptoms of that balance - desire to abstain from perceived conflict. Many leave because they "ascend" above the need for conflict: some who leave because they are disturbed by it and refuse to engage, and some who see no conflict and therefore no means to engage. But these are just natural steps along the learning ladder, I don't think much we can do to "hold on" to those who no longer see conflict, except vow to stay as service even when we stop seeing the conflict ourselves. Tongue
08-03-2015, 06:05 PM,
Am I being called elitist for wanting a moderation team that maintains the purity of the mission of this forum?

That might be the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me indirectly.

Beyond that, you're free to think as you will.  I find it odd that my desires aren't considered.  We've seen this place without much moderation.

Why not just trial it the other way around and see if it doesn't work?  Why so resolute in keeping the forum as is?

Also itd seem some of you got caught up on my issues with how the forum is run enough to not notice I tried to lay out a way to keep the forum as is in some parts while introducing more guided and specified portions for the more serious types in other parts.

What exactly is the issue?  Lets compromise?
The following 2 users Like The_Tired_Philosopher's post:
Elros, JustLikeYou
08-03-2015, 06:21 PM,
Just to clarify, I didn't mean to imply that your views were of trying to make a 'mystery cult' or that you're expressing an elite view, I was more just talking in a general sense that I personally would be disheartened to see that.

I think you have lots of good suggestions and some are definitely worth trying out. I don't think there should be a fear of experiments. After all if you don't like a new change you can always just turn it back, that's the beauty of web technology.
Elros
08-03-2015, 06:23 PM,
Quote:I find it odd that my desires aren't considered.

I find it odd that you don't consider this thread a consideration of your desires.

Quote:Why so resolute in keeping the forum as is?

This forum is one of the brainchildren of L/L Research. Maybe if the moderators confer with Jim and Jim agrees that your changes are welcome, then I wouldn't protest. But a complete overhaul asking to have moderators to behave in a more controlling/stifling manner is where we disagree on the mission of this forum.
08-03-2015, 06:28 PM,
Well, to be fair, I don't think Jim or the mod team has finished processing all this feedback and we maybe need to be a bit more patient in regards to what's going on behind the scenes. The feedback is why they created the questionnaire and everybody has the right to express their own thoughts. I understand that different people might view the needs of the forum differently but the whole point of the feedback was for the mod team, not for people to argue their forum ideals with eachother, but to communicate with the L/L team your personal views.
08-03-2015, 07:29 PM,
(08-03-2015, 06:23 PM)Jade Wrote:  
Quote:I find it odd that my desires aren't considered.

I find it odd that you don't consider this thread a consideration of your desires.

Quote:Why so resolute in keeping the forum as is?

This forum is one of the brainchildren of L/L Research. Maybe if the moderators confer with Jim and Jim agrees that your changes are welcome, then I wouldn't protest. But a complete overhaul asking to have moderators to behave in a more controlling/stifling manner is where we disagree on the mission of this forum.

This thread was created due to people not following the stated rule of the thread these posts were put in.  With that said, I cede to your point, but was referencing your post specifically, not this thread.

Please notice how you've just provided your distorted labels of my concepts?  Controlling/stiffling.  I'm asking for better maintenance, not to control the subject matter, but how it's derailed and to at least attempt to maintain the level of purity of the material by trying to be a teach/learner and pointing out noticed inconsistencies with member's posts to try and 'direct', not 'control' the way the discussion unravels.  You also judge it without much consideration to be 'stiffling', I am in a house of mirrors but judging the distorted images never did me much good.  When someone says something that someone else notices is inconsistent, I desire to try and adjust that inconsistency.  Not much different from trying to smooth out distortions by showing the person their mistake, and allowing them to decide for them-self if it's a mistake or worthwhile to keep in contemplation, and then allowing them to tell me as such.  Even if it is in a poor or rude manner, if they believe their (in my opinion) distorted view is not distorted, I should consider it, the Ra material does have apparently 15% of it as incorrect, so it never hurts to hear out another when they defend them self and their view.

I want more strictness against those who troll.  And while my ideal of what trolling is extends out much more than most, I also can comprehend that everyone has their way of being.  I simply ask that they try to have the discipline to maintain proper subject matter in the more 'focused-oriented' threads/forums and not derail them and to take their casual conversation to more appropriate areas.  Similarly as to how I'm not forcing them to, but asking they try to.  My solution for that was detailing another style of Forum set up that has spaces available for both types of conversation to better be separated and sorted through.  I would actually reference it as a type of overhaul, but the state of inactivity in this forum might be asking for the honest genuine consideration to try out new styles of the forum to see if it's more inviting than it currently is right now.

...You seem to think I want to control this forum by having the forums be properly maintained.  Your tone in response to me is welcome, but I really hope you're not of a STO orientation and trying to defend it in this manner, as I'm picking up very strong hypocritical vibes from many in this forum when they argue with me.

My desires is of a forum that accepts all and welcomes all as is consonant with the Service to Others orientation, as it seems the most viable way to bring this material in a pure light to the largest audience and number of people available; that this forum can have an area for all to participate in, to allow for fun and non-serious play and seeking in some areas, and more classroom styled structured environments in others parts.

As a STO forum, it does not openly accept.  I want it to.  You don't want it to is how I'm perceiving your side.

Can you also please explain how the elitist concept of me comes into play?  Do you think I'm a Negative Polarity Wanderer...Or, is this sudden change in attitude and tone towards me just because of my initial tone towards the way this forum is run?
08-03-2015, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 10:29 PM by Bring4th_Austin.)
Debate and discussion about the various viewpoints which have been shared via the questionnaire is welcome. The actual questionnaire replies themselves will likely be the focus of the discussion on a proposed forum restructuring, but all of the discussion will be read and considered. To clarify the sort of timeline to expect here, we'll continue to let questionnaire replies and discussion roll in until the mod team (GLB, Plenum, and myself) spends a day after Homecoming, in person, hammering out details. The timeline from there really depends on any decisions made.

The desire for more focus of study seems to be a current theme in this discussion, so it might be useful to share an that has been discussed since before this current proposed restructuring: two portions of the forum moderated slightly differently, one for more focused study, and one for more casual community. The primary way in which moderation would be different is with being stricter with casual banter and "low-effort" posts in the studies portion while the community portion would be more relaxed.

It would be interesting to hear what all viewpoints involved in this discussion think about this idea.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Austin's post:
Elros
08-03-2015, 10:36 PM,
Quote:Please notice how you've just provided your distorted labels of my concepts?  Controlling/stiffling.

One reason I called your ideas stifling and controlling was that I got very focused on these line of your post:

Quote:Don't let directed and focused forums be a hangout.  The member's forum is where ALL of that hanging out should be, or the Chatroom, like the Lounge, and NOT the LoO focused chat room.  Why?  BECAUSE IT JUST LOOKS BAD AND SLOPPY.  I get the entire idea as to why that chatroom was made into the hangout, but you have a lounge chatroom for that, literally a click away, literally.  Right.  Next.  To it.  Follow through with your forum set up or else change it.  Otherwise as I said, it looks sloppy.  And not many appreciate seeing their beloved philosophy sloppily handled because the moderators decided to say 'this' is for 'that' when something for 'that' is right next to the 'this'.

What I perceived as your message was that you wanted things to be more rigorously categorized and "neat" (not sloppy). It makes me think of this Q'uo quote:

Quote:The hope of entities who attempt to accelerate the rate of their evolution in spirit is to so live that the maximum amount of pressure is exerted upon the orb of self so that more and more and more of love may flow into or within the sphere or field of that which is your unique spiritual entity. Were you upon the path of service to self it would be important to study how to manipulate experience so that the balance point was not moved, but rather all energy would go to the perfection, or sheen, and the regularity of the sphere of being, these being attractant qualities. Because we speak to those upon the path of service to others, however, we assure each that it is not the point to attempt to look graceful or to seem centered, rather, dealing with times of feeling off-center or unbalanced the point is to make friends with this situation and involve the self in accepting and assimilating the growth, not with an eye to appearances but solely with the goal of so accepting and loving this discomfort of self that the stage is set for the process continuing.

This Q'uo quote resonates in my head all the time, which I guess is why we're reflecting this lesson to each other. Desiring to be seen as perfect is not of the STO path. So I suppose that's why your post triggered me - implying that "looking bad" and sloppiness are not spiritual. We should all be free to do our own thing without others judging us for "looking bad" or handling a beloved philosophy "sloppily", on Bring4th.

Quote: As a STO forum, it does not openly accept.  I want it to.  You don't want it to is how I'm perceiving your side.

You perceive me as not wanting people to be accepting on the forums?

Quote:Can you also please explain how the elitist concept of me comes into play?  Do you think I'm a Negative Polarity Wanderer...Or, is this sudden change in attitude and tone towards me just because of my initial tone towards the way this forum is run?

Basically the above quotes, and the ones implying that people who know less in a discussion about the Law of One are trolling, and the several times you implied that you would obviously moderate the board better than the staff currently in place to do it, and all the sarcasm to boot, gave me an elitist feel to your post. 

I do not think anyone here is of the negative polarity, but I do believe we all engage in unconscious negative polarization from time to time, which is one of the many benefits of an STO community like this, to experience the mirrors and explore the choice of polarity in the moment from many points of view.

Also I'm not sure if you're saying I've changed my attitude towards you or that the forum has. I'm not saying I see you as doing poorly or doing the wrong thing or looking down on you or anything at all like that. In fact I'm trying to express my feelings and integrate them with your ideas the best I know how. If this method of interaction isn't enough for you, next time I probably will shift my attitude towards interacting with you because the way I currently am is apparently inciting, which was not my intention.
08-03-2015, 11:57 PM,
Love is accepting of other-selves for where they are in their own spiritual path. Nurturing our species spiritual evolution requires compassion and acceptance.
08-04-2015, 12:15 AM,
(08-03-2015, 10:36 PM)Jade Wrote:  
Quote:Please notice how you've just provided your distorted labels of my concepts?  Controlling/stiffling.

One reason I called your ideas stifling and controlling was that I got very focused on these line of your post:

Quote:Don't let directed and focused forums be a hangout.  The member's forum is where ALL of that hanging out should be, or the Chatroom, like the Lounge, and NOT the LoO focused chat room.  Why?  BECAUSE IT JUST LOOKS BAD AND SLOPPY.  I get the entire idea as to why that chatroom was made into the hangout, but you have a lounge chatroom for that, literally a click away, literally.  Right.  Next.  To it.  Follow through with your forum set up or else change it.  Otherwise as I said, it looks sloppy.  And not many appreciate seeing their beloved philosophy sloppily handled because the moderators decided to say 'this' is for 'that' when something for 'that' is right next to the 'this'.

What I perceived as your message was that you wanted things to be more rigorously categorized and "neat" (not sloppy). It makes me think of this Q'uo quote:

Quote:The hope of entities who attempt to accelerate the rate of their evolution in spirit is to so live that the maximum amount of pressure is exerted upon the orb of self so that more and more and more of love may flow into or within the sphere or field of that which is your unique spiritual entity. Were you upon the path of service to self it would be important to study how to manipulate experience so that the balance point was not moved, but rather all energy would go to the perfection, or sheen, and the regularity of the sphere of being, these being attractant qualities. Because we speak to those upon the path of service to others, however, we assure each that it is not the point to attempt to look graceful or to seem centered, rather, dealing with times of feeling off-center or unbalanced the point is to make friends with this situation and involve the self in accepting and assimilating the growth, not with an eye to appearances but solely with the goal of so accepting and loving this discomfort of self that the stage is set for the process continuing.

This Q'uo quote resonates in my head all the time, which I guess is why we're reflecting this lesson to each other. Desiring to be seen as perfect is not of the STO path. So I suppose that's why your post triggered me - implying that "looking bad" and sloppiness are not spiritual. We should all be free to do our own thing without others judging us for "looking bad" or handling a beloved philosophy "sloppily", on Bring4th.

[Please take notice, this quote of mine is pointing out the odd ways the forum and chatroom have been utilized, not how the members themselves utilize them.  I can't take much belief in the Q'uo Material as above the Ra Material in purity, so forgive me if I don't really resonate well with that Q'uote.  I am asserting my desire and belief, in that post I was very angry, I'm rather amazed I wasn't more scathing and crude...
Please take note, I also do not subscribe to be STO as in doing so many utilize these odd dogmatic beliefs about how one must be to perform such, it creates a powerful double standard.  I am a human entity trying to point out that the Law of One chat was used as casual chat and the Casual Chat was used for Law of One conversation, which to more neat and organized types, does come off as sloppy use of the tools at hand.  I also pointed out how the forums were poorly utilized in the manner that they were meant to be used from my understanding of the mission of these forums.  Which could very well be distorted...  But the home page points out the mission decently enough, and the activity and handling of the forums does not match that definition provided.  I said something as such.  I understand how you see it as stiffling now.  I hoped to offer a less stiffling solution in explanation, and instead ended up sabotaging myself...  Not the first time.
In my defense though, the Philosophy has been very poorly handled on this forum, a would use the word Sloppy to describe how the Philosophy has been poorly handled and maintained to the point of heavy distortion into it's exact opposite.  I experienced it as waking reality closer resembling Hell 1408 style when the MC find's himself outside of the Room, but it's all an illusion and he's still trapped in hell.  This Philosophy can be distorted enough to create the belief that that is the 'true' reality, and that the entire philosophy is a fanciful packaged Hell in disguise as Heaven.  If you want to argue this with me, I hope to share the experience with you in the afterlife so you'll better understand because the only way I can adequately describe it here and now to you is simply.  Worse than Hell.  You can't even kill yourself to escape it, at that moment in my life, because of the distortion brought on from this forum, I gave up the ideal of being of Service to Others, I gave up the belief I could ever help anyone, and I gave up my desire to Be.  I made sure to tell The One Infinite Creator that ENTIRE week, I'd rather cease to exist than deal with this creation.  As in, upon death, I'd try to find a way to end my own consciousness, I wasn't even sure it was possible, but it became my only desire at the time...  In some sense...I still feel those ways despite no longer believing in that distorted view of the Philosophy.  I'm not sure those emotions that I stumbled into, complete and utter helplessness and very deep despair will ever leave me.]

Quote: As a STO forum, it does not openly accept.  I want it to.  You don't want it to is how I'm perceiving your side.

[Only in the sense that the forum as it is now pushes people away more than accepts them (at least by my perception of the number of active forum members vs guests vs newcomers), in keeping the forum as is, it's hard to say you're being consistent with this forum as supposedly being openly accepting.  I understand you view it as being so, I however do not, partially from my experience here, partially from seeing others leave from their experience here during my short time here, and mostly from seeing what this forum once was and now is...]

Quote:Can you also please explain how the elitist concept of me comes into play?  Do you think I'm a Negative Polarity Wanderer...Or, is this sudden change in attitude and tone towards me just because of my initial tone towards the way this forum is run?

Basically the above quotes, and the ones implying that people who know less in a discussion about the Law of One are trolling, and the several times you implied that you would obviously moderate the board better than the staff currently in place to do it, and all the sarcasm to boot, gave me an elitist feel to your post. 

I do not think anyone here is of the negative polarity, but I do believe we all engage in unconscious negative polarization from time to time, which is one of the many benefits of an STO community like this, to experience the mirrors and explore the choice of polarity in the moment from many points of view.

Also I'm not sure if you're saying I've changed my attitude towards you or that the forum has. I'm not saying I see you as doing poorly or doing the wrong thing or looking down on you or anything at all like that. In fact I'm trying to express my feelings and integrate them with your ideas the best I know how. If this method of interaction isn't enough for you, next time I probably will shift my attitude towards interacting with you because the way I currently am is apparently inciting, which was not my intention.

People who know less in the Law of One have provided very uninformed information at times.  Causing the entire conversation to come to a stand still to make sense of their post and try to correct it.  While I've no issue with that, it's when they fight back and start giving issues to others that I start to think they're unconsciously trolling.  Not just that, but when a good conversation is going only to be derailed, it makes me sad, cause even when the attempt is made to get the subject back in line, a majority of the time the depth of thought needed for these concepts is no longer present, and the continued output of information becomes lacking, versus threads without a clear interruption.  These are highly complex concepts sometimes.  To interrupt them disrupts the level of integrity everyone will put into their answers.
As such, if they're uninformed, I'd rather the mods or someone, anyone, take up the honor/duty of teach/learning to offer a more pure understanding of the philosophy to help undistort their view.  Of which I also already covered, they should have the ability to say their view isn't distorted if they believe it isn't.  I'm asking mods to act like teachers I suppose, to guide and maintain the integrity of a conversation.
No offense to Plenum, but after his failure to collaborate with me, and apparently others, as well as hearing similar issues with past moderators and now seeing this place only has three moderators, I'd say the moderation situation isn't very ideal.  But at the same time with the low level of activity, it might not matter.  As for my feeling like I'd be a better moderator, I think I'd be a poor moderator in terms of remaining silent and not participating, but that's because as a mod in the past I've stepped down from the 'mantle' of 'moderdom' (old joke) to be a 'lowly member' (inside joke) in the past.  I don't like throwing my judgment on another's intellectual property (their posts) without knowing that they need to be moderated.  In this forum of subjective nature, splitting and thread moving seems to be the majority of the moderation actually needed (which is why I said organizing and restructuring the forum might aid in such), while the only real issue left unresolved is not maintaining the interactions and guiding the more study-focus oriented threads from being derailed.  As well as the cherry-picking like behavior mentioned in the past, I think members need to be reminded and told, and if they persist, warned, and if persist, further warned unless they're crossing the line.  A temporary ban, even if just hourly, would remind many that this forum isn't JUST for them.  It's for everyone, and damaging another's thread and attempt to discover should be met with maintenance imbued with acceptance and consideration, a kindness.  However; action should be collaborated with other moderators to make sure your own personal judgment isn't compromised, as well as to have other moderators be able to defend the mod being questioned for their intents.  If this place is going to be treated as a Social Memory Complex, everyone needs to participate as such, because they don't, and a SMC is a 4D construct and not 3D, this place needs some 'authority' figures who aren't actually authority but friends who can perform guidance and maintenance on the direction of threads.  If a mod came in and offered their views on a thread being derailed in order to throw it back into line, and take that time to let everyone know the thread was being derailed (according to their judgment collaborated with another mod to make sure they're not jumping the gun) might be more helpful than immediately throwing out actual or 'official' warnings.

If I were a mod, I'd probably post more than moderate honestly.  Probably out of worry of coming off hypocritical because you're right, this place is a free open environment that doesn't subscribe to authority guidance.  Rather, I want the mods to take up the role of friend, teacher, guider, counselor.  That's my preferred 'authority' method anyways...  not just throwing down the gavel.  I even joke and have a little catch phrase, "Feel free to judge me, here's the Gavel, kill me with it."

I'm also Italian, grew up with sarcasm as my primary language followed by English...  No, I'm not proud of it.  I always thought elitist meant feeling entitled to certain ways, not believing the self is better.  ...Maybe that's elitist in its self.  I did look into the negative polarity a lot for a bit, maybe it rubbed off on my non-face to face interactions.  I'm sorry about that, I do need to not post when I'm emotional, the inhibitions go and the sharp distorted version of truth from myself comes out like a whiplash.  I'm just glad that whiplash isn't spiked with a steel tipped ball on the end!!  Unless...It is...

I wouldn't attribute this to a STO community, at least not in practice.  It's closer to mixed polarity within the (label only) pit of indifference.  I say that because the STO allies can still interact in manners of guidance without selfishly overlooking another's desires and views.  It comes down to Free Will, if a STS entity is not welcome here, this is not a STO community by it's very nature of unacceptance and lack of forgiveness of the self for their judgments of the other entity as not its own self, as well as failure to treat the other with consideration and kindness as if they were the self.

So as such please forgive me if I don't find the comment of this community being of the label, Service to Others, appropriate.  Spiritual Activism implies trying to get this message out to as many as possible to spread awareness, the truth.  I searched since I was 13 for this 'concept' called 'The Truth'.  I have searched heavily, and the Law of One echoes across my entire, and I do mean, MY ENTIRE life, to the point when I discovered it, and assimilated it within myself as The Truth, my ENTIRE BEING transformed.  I was one of those who had a massive transformation completely and wholly from this material.  In retrospect, it saved my life too.  This world is not kind for many, it is cruel and crueler.  If this Philosophy can help someone even remotely as much as it helped me, they DESERVE it.  If I cannot get this place, the official site to take up that desire of actively pushing the Law of One out there to try and pull in those so many who need, want, and deserve this material...  I can't say I performed my purpose for coming to this place.  I...Do feel it's almost a duty to help bring this material to others.  Like those who experience God or Jesus and absolutely fall in love with Christianity and pour their full faith that it can help many more like it helped them, I experienced God from this Material (or my higher self -shrugs- ) and it saved me.  I don't want anyone else to hurt like I did...  And I can't stop it, but I can help.  So seeing this place and my philosophy trashed is.

Painful.  So I spoke up, and I am speaking.  I've been told my truth is important, I believe that.  I know my Truth isn't THE ONE TRUTH, but if my words can help those at L/L overlooking B4 remember that there are many out there suffering endlessly just for existing in this world, who need this material, not want or deserve, but need this.  Then I think I've done/performed a portion of my reason for existing here and now...

Consider me full of myself.

You're fine, having further interacted I see I projected my own paranoia of being met with anger or 'deliberate reflection of myself' onto your words.  Again, I cede to being in the wrong on that judgment of mine.  I'm sorry for that.  I have my own special set of flaws and issues to this day that leak out.  I try to contain them but I'm just an over-pouring fountain of honest expression.  My poor green ray needs much attention to properly radiate my honesty without projecting my own issues upon others...
Again, I do apologize, I was in the wrong.
08-04-2015, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 02:02 AM by tamaryn.)
Again, Ra made it clear that our minds are not in the even dimensions of understanding and elevation. We exist in an odd reality that deals with evolution of the mind / body / spirit in the digestive system of the creator. This is the distortion in which we deal.

Enlightenment means that you allow all aspects of your being. Enlightenment equals love. -Jeshua
08-04-2015, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 11:34 AM by Bring4th_Jade.)
(08-04-2015, 12:15 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  
(08-03-2015, 10:36 PM)Jade Wrote:  

[Please take notice, this quote of mine is pointing out the odd ways the forum and chatroom have been utilized, not how the members themselves utilize them.  I can't take much belief in the Q'uo Material as above the Ra Material in purity, so forgive me if I don't really resonate well with that Q'uote.  I am asserting my desire and belief, in that post I was very angry, I'm rather amazed I wasn't more scathing and crude...
Please take note, I also do not subscribe to be STO as in doing so many utilize these odd dogmatic beliefs about how one must be to perform such, it creates a powerful double standard.  I am a human entity trying to point out that the Law of One chat was used as casual chat and the Casual Chat was used for Law of One conversation, which to more neat and organized types, does come off as sloppy use of the tools at hand.  I also pointed out how the forums were poorly utilized in the manner that they were meant to be used from my understanding of the mission of these forums.  Which could very well be distorted...  But the home page points out the mission decently enough, and the activity and handling of the forums does not match that definition provided.  I said something as such.  I understand how you see it as stiffling now.  I hoped to offer a less stiffling solution in explanation, and instead ended up sabotaging myself...  Not the first time.
In my defense though, the Philosophy has been very poorly handled on this forum, a would use the word Sloppy to describe how the Philosophy has been poorly handled and maintained to the point of heavy distortion into it's exact opposite.  I experienced it as waking reality closer resembling Hell 1408 style when the MC find's himself outside of the Room, but it's all an illusion and he's still trapped in hell.  This Philosophy can be distorted enough to create the belief that that is the 'true' reality, and that the entire philosophy is a fanciful packaged Hell in disguise as Heaven.  If you want to argue this with me, I hope to share the experience with you in the afterlife so you'll better understand because the only way I can adequately describe it here and now to you is simply.  Worse than Hell.  You can't even kill yourself to escape it, at that moment in my life, because of the distortion brought on from this forum, I gave up the ideal of being of Service to Others, I gave up the belief I could ever help anyone, and I gave up my desire to Be.  I made sure to tell The One Infinite Creator that ENTIRE week, I'd rather cease to exist than deal with this creation.  As in, upon death, I'd try to find a way to end my own consciousness, I wasn't even sure it was possible, but it became my only desire at the time...  In some sense...I still feel those ways despite no longer believing in that distorted view of the Philosophy.  I'm not sure those emotions that I stumbled into, complete and utter helplessness and very deep despair will ever leave me.]

I'm a little confused, but you let others' interpretation of the philosophy get you to this state? Is that what you are saying? Other people's interpretations of the material are just as valid as yours. It's very subjective. Sure, there are core truths, but Ra speaks in so many layers that it's hard to say how one person interprets the material over the other. I guess that's my problem with your suggestions - they're arbitrarily applied. Who gets to decide who's more well versed in the Law of One? Who gets to decide what rules to follow the handle the philosophy w/o slop?

This is the thing about subjective "truth": Our truth is only our own. We can't possibly think that our "truth" will sync up with another, in 3D. This is an illusion. Everyone experiences the illusion at varying levels at varying times. To let the energy levels of others bother you so deeply is something you should definitely work on. You shouldn't let another's version of "truth" affect yours.

Quote:Ra: It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

Quote:
Quote:As a STO forum, it does not openly accept.  I want it to.  You don't want it to is how I'm perceiving your side.

[Only in the sense that the forum as it is now pushes people away more than accepts them (at least by my perception of the number of active forum members vs guests vs newcomers), in keeping the forum as is, it's hard to say you're being consistent with this forum as supposedly being openly accepting.  I understand you view it as being so, I however do not, partially from my experience here, partially from seeing others leave from their experience here during my short time here, and mostly from seeing what this forum once was and now is...]

So because I don't want the board to conform to your idea of what acceptance looks like, I obviously support non-acceptance and pushing people away?

Quote:
Quote:

People who know less in the Law of One have provided very uninformed information at times.  Causing the entire conversation to come to a stand still to make sense of their post and try to correct it.  While I've no issue with that, it's when they fight back and start giving issues to others that I start to think they're unconsciously trolling.  Not just that, but when a good conversation is going only to be derailed, it makes me sad, cause even when the attempt is made to get the subject back in line, a majority of the time the depth of thought needed for these concepts is no longer present, and the continued output of information becomes lacking, versus threads without a clear interruption.  These are highly complex concepts sometimes.  To interrupt them disrupts the level of integrity everyone will put into their answers.
As such, if they're uninformed, I'd rather the mods or someone, anyone, take up the honor/duty of teach/learning to offer a more pure understanding of the philosophy to help undistort their view.  Of which I also already covered, they should have the ability to say their view isn't distorted if they believe it isn't.  I'm asking mods to act like teachers I suppose, to guide and maintain the integrity of a conversation.

So you're saying we should hold the mods as "keepers of the truth"? That a mod gets to decide? I'm just trying to clarify this aspect of your idea, because we seem to have some disagreements about the philosophy, but I've read the books more than the average (I've read book 1 6 times, the others 4-5 times), and I consider myself versed. I don't delude myself into think that my interpretation is sacrosanct, because the reason I re-read the books is because every time they're a new journey for me. Being that well versed, I'm happy to go around finding quotes for people or clarifying ideas, but getting into the nitty gritty threads about semantics and nuance is not why I'm here, personally. Either way, I'm just pointing out, as we disagree about the "philosophy", but I consider myself at the higher end for hours spent studying the actual books.

Quote:No offense to Plenum, but after his failure to collaborate with me, and apparently others, as well as hearing similar issues with past moderators and now seeing this place only has three moderators, I'd say the moderation situation isn't very ideal.  But at the same time with the low level of activity, it might not matter.  As for my feeling like I'd be a better moderator, I think I'd be a poor moderator in terms of remaining silent and not participating, but that's because as a mod in the past I've stepped down from the 'mantle' of 'moderdom' (old joke) to be a 'lowly member' (inside joke) in the past.  I don't like throwing my judgment on another's intellectual property (their posts) without knowing that they need to be moderated.  In this forum of subjective nature, splitting and thread moving seems to be the majority of the moderation actually needed (which is why I said organizing and restructuring the forum might aid in such), while the only real issue left unresolved is not maintaining the interactions and guiding the more study-focus oriented threads from being derailed.  As well as the cherry-picking like behavior mentioned in the past, I think members need to be reminded and told, and if they persist, warned, and if persist, further warned unless they're crossing the line.  A temporary ban, even if just hourly, would remind many that this forum isn't JUST for them.  It's for everyone, and damaging another's thread and attempt to discover should be met with maintenance imbued with acceptance and consideration, a kindness.  However; action should be collaborated with other moderators to make sure your own personal judgment isn't compromised, as well as to have other moderators be able to defend the mod being questioned for their intents.  If this place is going to be treated as a Social Memory Complex, everyone needs to participate as such, because they don't, and a Social Memory Complex is a 4D construct and not 3D, this place needs some 'authority' figures who aren't actually authority but friends who can perform guidance and maintenance on the direction of threads.  If a mod came in and offered their views on a thread being derailed in order to throw it back into line, and take that time to let everyone know the thread was being derailed (according to their judgment collaborated with another mod to make sure they're not jumping the gun) might be more helpful than immediately throwing out actual or 'official' warnings.

If I were a mod, I'd probably post more than moderate honestly.  Probably out of worry of coming off hypocritical because you're right, this place is a free open environment that doesn't subscribe to authority guidance.  Rather, I want the mods to take up the role of friend, teacher, guider, counselor.  That's my preferred 'authority' method anyways...  not just throwing down the gavel.  I even joke and have a little catch phrase, "Feel free to judge me, here's the Gavel, kill me with it."

You say you don't subscribe to STO, but you want this forum to be a 4D social memory complex. That is impossible w/o choosing a polarity (I mean, as a group, but it would be hard for you to fit in to the 4D social memory complex without choosing polarity yourself, either)

Quote:I'm also Italian, grew up with sarcasm as my primary language followed by English...  No, I'm not proud of it.  I always thought elitist meant feeling entitled to certain ways, not believing the self is better.  ...Maybe that's elitist in its self.  I did look into the negative polarity a lot for a bit, maybe it rubbed off on my non-face to face interactions.  I'm sorry about that, I do need to not post when I'm emotional, the inhibitions go and the sharp distorted version of truth from myself comes out like a whiplash.  I'm just glad that whiplash isn't spiked with a steel tipped ball on the end!!  Unless...It is...

That's cool, my mom's Italian so I grew up with a loud, emotionally charged person who used that excuse often. Wink 

Quote:I wouldn't attribute this to a STO community, at least not in practice.  It's closer to mixed polarity within the (label only) pit of indifference.  I say that because the STO allies can still interact in manners of guidance without selfishly overlooking another's desires and views.  It comes down to Free Will, if a STS entity is not welcome here, this is not a STO community by it's very nature of unacceptance and lack of forgiveness of the self for their judgments of the other entity as not its own self, as well as failure to treat the other with consideration and kindness as if they were the self.

I agree, which is why I have a problem with your desire to eradicate "trolls". We also strongly disagree about who the "trolls" are, I'm just pointing out another place where we disagree because the judgement is arbitrarily applied because we are all experiencing constantly shifting ethical boundaries.

Quote:So as such please forgive me if I don't find the comment of this community being of the label, Service to Others, appropriate.  Spiritual Activism implies trying to get this message out to as many as possible to spread awareness, the truth.  I searched since I was 13 for this 'concept' called 'The Truth'.  I have searched heavily, and the Law of One echoes across my entire, and I do mean, MY ENTIRE life, to the point when I discovered it, and assimilated it within myself as The Truth, my ENTIRE BEING transformed.  I was one of those who had a massive transformation completely and wholly from this material.  In retrospect, it saved my life too.  This world is not kind for many, it is cruel and crueler.  If this Philosophy can help someone even remotely as much as it helped me, they DESERVE it.  If I cannot get this place, the official site to take up that desire of actively pushing the Law of One out there to try and pull in those so many who need, want, and deserve this material...  I can't say I performed my purpose for coming to this place.  I...Do feel it's almost a duty to help bring this material to others.  Like those who experience God or Jesus and absolutely fall in love with Christianity and pour their full faith that it can help many more like it helped them, I experienced God from this Material (or my higher self -shrugs- ) and it saved me.  I don't want anyone else to hurt like I did...  And I can't stop it, but I can help.  So seeing this place and my philosophy trashed is.

Painful.  So I spoke up, and I am speaking.  I've been told my truth is important, I believe that.  I know my Truth isn't THE ONE TRUTH, but if my words can help those at L/L overlooking B4 remember that there are many out there suffering endlessly just for existing in this world, who need this material, not want or deserve, but need this.  Then I think I've done/performed a portion of my reason for existing here and now...

Quote:1.10 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

[Side two of the tape of session 1 was taped over by the Sunday night meditation which followed it. The following is as published in Book I.]

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

Go our and find your people to share the Law of One with, don't wait for them to come (here) to you.

I also want to point out the obviousness that the Law of One isn't just a healing philosophy - many people (including yourself, apparently) have experienced deep psychological trauma upon working their way through the material. I personally don't wish to bring that upon anyone. It would be great to inspire more people to read the books, sure, because they are entirely transformative, but what *most* people need is to see a person in their every-day rounds that exudes peace, patience, power, love, generosity, and grace. They need those people who will show them a different way of being, than the jumbled up energetic circuitry that most people trying to live their daily lives through. This is how we teach the Law of One. We find ourselves in a state of grace and share that with others. If this forum doesn't facilitate your state of grace, maybe your ministry is elsewhere.

Quote:Consider me full of myself.

You are trying to serve others in the best way you know how, but the trick to being successful is to truly serve yourself first. Accept yourself, work on that wounded red-ray, and things will get better.

Quote:You're fine, having further interacted I see I projected my own paranoia of being met with anger or 'deliberate reflection of myself' onto your words.  Again, I cede to being in the wrong on that judgment of mine.  I'm sorry for that.  I have my own special set of flaws and issues to this day that leak out.  I try to contain them but I'm just an over-pouring fountain of honest expression.  My poor green ray needs much attention to properly radiate my honesty without projecting my own issues upon others...
Again, I do apologize, I was in the wrong.

I'm happy to continue to discuss this with you because you are trying to exercise your blue-ray which is admirable, even with a weak heart. But just remember that bypassing the heart to get to the blue-ray is exactly what creates and STS entity. I don't think you (or anyone else here) is STS, but again, if we are continuing to make the choice every moment, it's good to be aware of the difference. You bring up lots of good points and people obviously agree with you. I'm just trying to assist in the fleshing out of this idea of overhauling the forums.
08-04-2015, 12:47 PM,
(08-03-2015, 06:04 PM)Jade Wrote:  Yes, that's a good way to articulate it, and probably the reason why those who are perceived as more "balanced" and therefore maybe more valuable as LoO student/teachers leave the forums, which then in turn makes others frustrated and point fingers. But again, those who leave displaying balance are exhibiting symptoms of that balance - desire to abstain from perceived conflict. Many leave because they "ascend" above the need for conflict: some who leave because they are disturbed by it and refuse to engage, and some who see no conflict and therefore no means to engage. But these are just natural steps along the learning ladder, I don't think much we can do to "hold on" to those who no longer see conflict, except vow to stay as service even when we stop seeing the conflict ourselves. Tongue

Staying here does not necessarily mean that an individual is trying to balance and needs conflict, and leaving does not necessarily mean an individual has grown past the need for conflict.

Dealing with conflict, whether one is part of it or not, and not avoiding it but seeing it from a larger perspective, is precisely one of the challenges that wanderers face in this world of human drama. 

A person may just be here for the mental stimulation of esoteric subject matter, or any subject matter which can be talked about in that way. Most people in the world don't have any interest in or the capacity to discuss this kind of content. From this perspective, seeking conflict or catalyst has little meaning beyond the diversity of opinions which makes interesting and enlightening conversation possible. Which is not to say that catalyst isn't everywhere for us to utilize.

08-04-2015, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 01:00 PM by Matt1.)
Yeah makes sense. I think the system we have here is fit for purpose to be honest. We have areas for more banter and areas for more intensive posts.

08-04-2015, 01:00 PM,
(08-04-2015, 12:47 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(08-03-2015, 06:04 PM)Jade Wrote:  Yes, that's a good way to articulate it, and probably the reason why those who are perceived as more "balanced" and therefore maybe more valuable as LoO student/teachers leave the forums, which then in turn makes others frustrated and point fingers. But again, those who leave displaying balance are exhibiting symptoms of that balance - desire to abstain from perceived conflict. Many leave because they "ascend" above the need for conflict: some who leave because they are disturbed by it and refuse to engage, and some who see no conflict and therefore no means to engage. But these are just natural steps along the learning ladder, I don't think much we can do to "hold on" to those who no longer see conflict, except vow to stay as service even when we stop seeing the conflict ourselves. Tongue

Staying here does not necessarily mean that an individual is trying to balance and needs conflict, and leaving does not necessarily mean an individual has grown past the need for conflict.

Dealing with conflict, whether one is part of it or not, and not avoiding it but seeing it from a larger perspective, is precisely one of the challenges that wanderers face in this world of human drama. 

A person may just be here for the mental stimulation of esoteric subject matter, or any subject matter which can be talked about in that way. Most people in the world don't have any interest in or the capacity to discuss this kind of content. From this perspective, seeking conflict or catalyst has little meaning beyond the diversity of opinions which makes interesting and enlightening conversation possible. Which is not to say that catalyst isn't everywhere for us to utilize.

I wasn't saying that was the only reason people participate/leave, but one of them. I'm saying we all go through cycles and periods and many people look at the forums and say, "I no longer feel like participating in that", but then often eventually come back anyway. I just meant specifically that it is likely a reason that people who are perceived as balanced who leave do, and not saying that only unbalanced people participate here.
08-04-2015, 02:11 PM,
(08-04-2015, 01:00 PM)Jade Wrote:   

I wasn't saying that was the only reason people participate/leave, but one of them. I'm saying we all go through cycles and periods and many people look at the forums and say, "I no longer feel like participating in that", but then often eventually come back anyway. I just meant specifically that it is likely a reason that people who are perceived as balanced who leave do, and not saying that only unbalanced people participate here.

Sorry if I made it sound as though I was pigeonholing what you said. I'm still here (for one big reason) so I may learn to write more clearly what is in my head, while also taking into consideration everyone involved.

What I meant was to add to what you said, but I did also feel that what you said implied that the balanced adepts ascended past us all. Tongue I agree that people are here and leave for any number of reasons, some of which you stated. 
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
Bring4th_Jade
08-04-2015, 02:41 PM,
Is an adept really more able to steer their reality consciously in order to ascend quicker?

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
08-04-2015, 04:48 PM,
I see you misunderstood my remarks.  I see you've also applied incorrect labels to me (adept) and applied information from my own philosophy on me that is incorrectly applied as such.  Ive read the entire materia 3 times over start to finish and contemplated.  I don't try to interpret it, i take it as is and try to expand on uncovered areas.

I know you didnt properly read my post, I expressly state this is not a SMC, I have also done so on my prior account various times.

You also constantly contort my concepts with your labels and try to nullify me with your poor understanding of my chakra system AND my personal expressions (excuses).

This is why I dont like this place.  I try, then many distort my efforts.  Then label them.  Then judge me.  Then incorrectly apply polarity to further judge through your own interpretation of this Material.

I am not interpretting it unless I'm trying to make sense of undiscussed areas.  I go off the Material as is, I call that trying to keep the material pure.

I'm sorry you can't seem to comprehend that I'm offering opinions based on my judgment based on my experience here.

I'm even more sorry that no one is open to change here.  I don't know what more to say anymore.  I've offered my informed opinionated suggestions.  Very many judged me by them.  I apologized, no one cares.

Please stop labeling me off of my own philosophy, I know it.  I try to stay pure to the actual philosophy that's been written down and not that + distorted variants of it.

You call my experience my problem.  I agree.  However, it would not have been caused by the poor handling of this philosophy while seeking.  You offer your excuse that its my responsibility to not allow another's interpretation a chance to make sense of it.
That makes no sense to me in the sense of being openminded and considerate of another.

You then label me adept erroneously, twisted my words or didn't understand them.  Either way.  This is the best tool in the school house (Earth) shed (arsenal of ways to aid others) to bring an undistorted and interpreted version of the Law of One to many.
Its poorly used.

I've considered everyone else's side, I haven't even argued anyone else's side as lesser than mine.  I see the current ways and think a better utilization can be made and done.  You labeled, judged, contorted them all.

What more is there to say?  You can be my example now of another area of hypocrisy here...

Why must I defend and debate my side?  What specifically is wrong with what I've said that you all haven't already done?!

My opinion is just that, MY OPINION, but I'm going off of what I've seen as my judgment, Why are you judging my opinions and suggestions?  You've called me elitist, tried to nullify my suggestions.

I don't know anymore.  I don't feel like arguing.  You can't retain am openmind to change...  I'm fine with this place staying as is and Austin's proposed changes he posted.

Why does no one here follow the guidelines of keeping an openmind?  Change or not this place is still beautiful and perfect as is 'in its own unique ways', but just like a person it can always grow and evolve.

Yeah.  Now I really am at a loss of words.  Why.  Just why? What's so hard to consider?
08-04-2015, 05:04 PM,
I'm just another bozo on the bus. I am not claiming to be above or better than you, just another bozo.

I guess I don't understand. If you don't want to polarize, and you don't want to be an adept, then why do you want to study the material? I made those assumptions based on my understanding of the material, which is obviously incorrect to you. Please feel free to explain yourself so I understand better, because my ignorance does me no good.