Question my dear Overlords <3
10-02-2015, 02:34 PM,
Question my dear Overlords <3
(please forgive the pet names Heart)
How's the site upgrades coming along??  I haven't heard basically anything from any of you B4 overseers Tongue

May I ask you (any of the B4 admins) to let us in on anything in the works or on your minds regards the forum?  Any more questions or comments or things we should know?

Is that Biorhythm Calculator glitch fixed yet?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2015, 03:16 PM,
RE: Question my dear Overlords <3
I'm only involved on the very periphery, but I will share what I know to fill the void of information until an admin has time to address your post. Smile

-The Guys™ spent a day after homecoming while Pleno was in the states hashing out details on what to do and how to move forward
-New forums have been decided upon and maybe created; today Jim's blog mentioned setting up the means to move certain threads to the new forums
-Gary has been putting his heart and soul into crafting a new mission statement that will be just about perfectly fitting for a 4D positive oriented group to continue to evolve

The rest TBA I suppose. Also, if you want to keep better tabs on the daily working of our Overlords, Jim's blog usually has a decent breakdown of what they do each day in their 5th density lair. Tongue
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 5 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Bring4th_Austin, Matt1, Nicholas, Shemaya, Steppingfeet
10-02-2015, 03:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 03:41 PM by Bring4th_Austin.)
Thank you Jade! Everything she said is correct. I'll add some, and Gary may come in and add his own input. 

We had a great intensive meeting after Homecoming to go over the questionnaire answers and develop a final plan for moving forward with the restructuring project. Gary has put in an incredible amount of work developing an action plan and getting things drawn up. We've divided up the workload and are collaborating on getting all of the writing completed and synthesized. Keep in mind that Plenum does this on a complete volunteer basis, and does this all in his free time, on top of the moderator duties already. The restructuring has been a focus in the office (primarily for Gary), but there are a lot of things we're juggling and it can't be the sole focus of our efforts. There is also plenty of work being done outside of the office on this project.

We're doubling down to get things rolled out now. Giving an exact date is always a dubious thing as it just leads to failed expectations in the event that anything comes up and interrupts the process, or if things end up taking longer than thought. But I think the word "soon" is vague enough to be safe  Tongue

So basically, there is a lot of work being done, a lot of attention being paid to the project, and we're working to get it rolled out ASAP.

Love,

Possibly Benevolent Overlord 1/3

[Image: ooGwndB.jpg]

PS
Can you clarify what you are talking about with the biorhythm calculator?
The following 4 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Matt1, Nicholas, Steppingfeet
10-10-2015, 10:50 AM,
http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/

On this webpage, when I input a date and hit enter, it creates a temporary web file (cookie).  Everything displays the 'first time' no problem.
Second time through, change the date, or the time span length, hit enter and it gives me the 'first time' results.

I have to manually delete the cookie file to get a different and proper graph to display.

Am I the only one who has that problem? o:
10-14-2015, 06:28 PM,
(10-10-2015, 10:50 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote:  http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/

On this webpage, when I input a date and hit enter, it creates a temporary web file (cookie).  Everything displays the 'first time' no problem.
Second time through, change the date, or the time span length, hit enter and it gives me the 'first time' results.

I have to manually delete the cookie file to get a different and proper graph to display.

Am I the only one who has that problem? o:

I tried to re-produce the error, but it's coming up fine for me.  I inserted by birthdate and year, produced some results.  Noted the numbers.  Then I changed the year, and got different results.

It may be cacheing issue, rather than a cookie issue on your end.  Especially if it's a mobile browser.  They tend to be more aggressive with cacheing so as to reduce data usage.  Deleting the cookie may force the browser not to use the cache.  But I think you have more computer-techie knowledge than I.  I forwarded your message to Steve, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Plenum
10-14-2015, 10:57 PM,
Many mobile browsers (such as Chrome) have an option to cache web pages to conserve data usage.
-==-
10-15-2015, 12:08 AM,
It is just I then.

Aye aye cap'n.  Is probably a cache issue then for both my phone browser and chrome on my laptop.  Good to know Heart