Daily Q'uote
11-10-2017, 05:14 AM,
RE: Daily Q'uote
The Daily Q'uote for November 10, 2017

"�That which you seek can be accomplished in any environment in which your seeking and your desire have value. You can indeed live in fourth density this moment. It may happen to you inadvertently or it may happen to you as a result of the discipline of your mind and your body."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0219.aspx

Any environment it does not matter, not just in a quiet corner when meditating at home.. discpline of mind and body is key however as quote says it can happen inadvertently too.. like a bonus. Im usually like oh wow its like a boost in the moment, sometimes gets me by suprise i notice takes disciple too then to keep in balance rather than get to invovled in it which thne breaks you from the moment.  More you discpline more those boosts come in greater amounts and in more frequency!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Quan's post:
Nía
11-10-2017, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 05:32 AM by Quan.)
Jim posted this quote in his blog today..i really like it thought to post here in case its been missed.. https://bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all
"Enjoyed thoroughly this Q’uote from 1987:"

“As the instrument has previously stated on her own accord, we also state that the work of the wanderer is to exchange love in a completely open manner with those entities with which the wanderer comes in contact. All other activities are derivative of this service, for what is one who wanders except one who wishes to serve? The serving may be done in a very humble manner, yet if you serve one entity with purity of intention, it is as though you served the planet in its entirety. The difficulty within your conscious mind is that it does not seem as much a service to love another unconditionally as to form new social organizations or create some consciousness-raising project. We may say that those wanderers who choose these more public and dramatic life scenarios suffer in accordance with the magnitude of loneliness which renown brings. For the wanderer, it is a great blessing to be obscure.” http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_1115.aspx

I like his choice! How much I did believe that in the past: "The difficulty within your conscious mind is that it does not seem as much a service to love another unconditionally as to form new social organizations or create some consciousness-raising project" even now although I know its not true I get sucked into that thinking sometimes..but the last line something that I more an more reasonate with as time goes by
"For the wanderer, it is a great blessing to be obscure.”  
Nía
11-11-2017, 07:05 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 11, 2017

"Feel for a moment the quality of consciousness within you. Feel it filling you; your chest, your limbs, your torso. Feel your heart expand as you focus on this consciousness. Feel the love in that consciousness. This is your basic tool—consciousness itself. It is inevitably true that speaking will confuse you, distract you, seduce you, and whether you are amused or charmed or dismayed by words, they cannot be said to lead you into essence.

Consequently, in order to dwell in the environment of your choice, we encourage contemplation, meditation, prayer or any way that you choose to enter the silence, to come out from the desert to the oasis and go into the tent of tabernacle. For the infinite One is ever awaiting you to companion you, to love you and to empower you for service."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0219.aspx
The following 2 users Like Quan's post:
Nía, Vasilisa
11-12-2017, 07:53 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 12, 2017

"There are layers upon layers upon layers of experience within manifestation. Sometimes the layers line up in just the right way so that the sunshine is obvious within the self and within the Creation and the self-perceived self is reassured and knows it is on track and doing the work it came to do.

Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen. Yet just as clouds on a cloudy day obscure the manifestation of sunlight but not its essence, so too your own perception is that which keeps you from watching yourself come to bloom again and again, in every crevice of your life.

…Yours is the vibration of the sun. Let your light shine—or perhaps we should say, my friends, allow yourself to become transparent to the light that shines through all, illuminating all, articulating all, expressing all. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0102.aspx

"Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen" Thats when good old friend of patience does well, no matter how i feel i can count on that knowing whatever happens will pass, the sun will rise... oh wait its always there just cant always see it!
The following 3 users Like Quan's post:
Infinite Unity, Nía, Vasilisa
11-13-2017, 07:21 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 13, 2017

"When relating self-to-self you may encourage and support the good that you see in another in any way that comes to you, but rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord.

�It is perfectly fine to share a thought and let that thought drop like a seed on the ground of another�s consciousness. But, like Johnny Appleseed, do not look back when you have dropped that seed. Move on. It is not a concern of yours whether the seed takes root or whether it withers and dies."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0314.aspx

The great dilemma of service to others "rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord" its a dance almost treading that fine line of free will sometimes.
I love the Johhny Appleseed reference, is it just me I find it funny.. prob just me Tongue
Infinite Unity, Nía
11-14-2017, 05:40 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 14, 2017

"�What you seek within your illusion is the quality known as love or compassion and the expression of that compassion or attitude of compassion within the consciousness in such a focused fashion that one polarizes the being so that it is more and more able to accept increased love and light energy from the one Creator, and proceed therefore upon the path of evolution.

The polarization prepares the personality that it might be able to accept the increased energy of vibration in a stable manner without disintegration. The ability to discern the precise manner by which this process is accomplished is a lesson which lies beyond that which you now attempt to learn, and is described by many as that known as wisdom. Those of your peoples within third density who seek the lessons of love do well to gain even a small portion of that lesson, and do not yet reach the quality or lesson of wisdom which allows the clear perception of the white light in its movement throughout all of creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0510.aspx

I love how eloquent the description of polarisation in this quote is in the first paragraph.  Next paragraph  "to accept the increased energy of vibration in a stable manner without disintegration"  as i notice myself in meditation more loving I can accept more deeper meditation can be and sustained.. Whereas in past those experiences the self commenting I would have got lost in when feeling that bliss, thereby talking my self out of the experience.  Or I fell for "the cart before the horse" doing the work in meditation without the emphasis on polarisation. I tend to do that approach with learning tho I dive straight into it on the details then step back later on the fundementals..  
Nía
11-15-2017, 04:27 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 15, 2017

"If you are ever to see life in third density as a unified and meaningful experience, you will see it as a creation of ultimate subtlety and yet startling simplicity in which, borne upon the water of the spirit, the frail barks of humankind sail about, some with rudders, some without, in search of many grails, many islands, many native homes. Some wish to go away from everything; some wish to go to the heart of everything. And to each, his or her own journey."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0503.aspx
Nía, Patrick
11-16-2017, 04:35 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 16, 2017

"It is good to share the vibratory energies of those who seek as we do the one Creator in each aspect. For we, as you, have no greeting but love and light, for there is no impulse but thought and no manifestation but light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0208.aspx
Nía
11-17-2017, 06:36 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 17, 2017

"Much of the individual identity of each person upon your planetary sphere resides yet within the Logos, the one great original Thought which is love.

Thus, when one says, �It is the Creator�s will,� one is not separating oneself from the Creator. One is rather acknowledging the relationship betwixt the shell of self which serves in an illusion and the core and heart of Self which resides in its true native land, a heavenly home not fitted out with harps and wings, but, rather, filled with light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0405.aspx
Nía
Yesterday, 07:46 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for November 18, 2017

"Yours is not the path of evenness and spiritual perfection. Yours is a path that is full of dimness, confusion and perceived difficulty and suffering. Above all things we would ask you to retain the concept of what is fundamental, spiritually speaking, in this experience. That which is fundamental is the one original Thought which is Love. In a weakened state one has difficulty in reaching out to others in love, reaching to the self in love, and reaching to the Creator in love. However, in this weakened state one is more able to allow the self to be ministered unto by�essences which dwell, irregardless of the surface consciousness within, deeply seated within the unconscious mind."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_1112.aspx

I see it as like a video game with difficulty cranked up, the real challenging times can learn much more.. however if you cant in the moment then can always revist that moment in the future in meditation and learn from it then.
The following 4 users Like Quan's post:
hounsic, Nía, Patrick, zhaich