Happy 10 years at L/L to Gary L. Bean!!!
02-18-2016, 12:02 PM,
Happy 10 years at L/L to Gary L. Bean!!!
I know not everyone reads Jim's blog daily, so this little piece of history may go unnoticed. On January 29th, Gary hit his 10 year mark working for L/L Research.

As per Jim's blog...

Quote:This should be called "The Better Late Than Never" section of this blog. This past January 29th marked Gary's tenth year in the L/L office. Ten years ago Carla finally came to the conclusion that she was overworked trying to keep books for L/L, the household, and Jim's Lawn Service. She asked Gary if he would be willing to become her administrative assistant so that she could work on more creative projects.

At that point in his life Gary had a lot of desire and very little experience. But he was very game to give it a go. And go he did, quickly getting a handle on what needed to be done and how to do it. Through the succeeding years he has grown adept at doing an ever expanding job of getting the L/L material out to seekers all over the world. He has made an indelible and unique contribution to the Law of One. He produces homecomings, workshops, coordination of editors and translators in a dozen languages, the Tilting at Windmills interview and book, building and articulating L/L Research's first online community, reworking the Law of One into THE RA CONTACT, managing our financial life, tax prep, and much, much more.

He has found so many ways to share L/L's spiritual information that he was able to offer Austin a position in the L/L office nearly two and one-half years ago. Together they are an unbeatable tag team that gets our books and channelings out to all the corners of this planet. As our Director Gary is the engine that makes our boat go. If you have a moment, send him a little "thank you" note for the ten years of high-powered love energy that he sends out every day, not to mention his wicked sense of humor. Thank you Gary Bean for being. . .Gary Bean.

Congrats Gary!! Thank you for all of your hard work, and dedication! Here's to 10x10 more!
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 16 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Berilac Sandydowns, Billy, BlatzAdict, Bring4th_Austin, isis, Nía, Nicholas, Papercut, Parsons, rva_jeremy, Sabou, Sean Hsu, Spaced, Steppingfeet, YinYang, Zach
02-18-2016, 12:37 PM,
RE: Happy 10 years at L/L to Gary L. Bean!!!
Heart
The following 1 user Likes Nía's post:
Steppingfeet
02-18-2016, 12:57 PM,
Congratulations and huge thanks for everything you do, Gary!!!
The following 1 user Likes Stranger's post:
Steppingfeet
02-18-2016, 03:14 PM,
Congratulations, brother! Wow, that is quite a milestone.

Gary and I first met 14 years ago when I believe both of us met Carla and Jim for the first time. Never did I expect I was meeting the man who'd be the spiritual anchor in my life and my personal connection to the organization I resonate with most. Thanks so much for all of your sacrifice and hard work, Gary! I hope you're taking it a little easy Smile

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 4 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Nicholas, Steppingfeet, YinYang
02-18-2016, 03:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016, 03:52 PM by Spaced.)
Thanks for your service Mr. Bean (sorry I'm sure you get that a lot Tongue)
The following 1 user Likes Spaced's post:
Steppingfeet
02-18-2016, 04:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016, 04:01 PM by isis.)
Thank you, GLB, for the ten years of high-powered love energy that you send out every day & for your wicked sense of humor! (I was forced to write that.)

(02-18-2016, 12:02 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  I know not everyone reads Jim's blog daily, so this little piece of history may go unnoticed.

I enjoyed reading what he had to say about it published in Jim's blog on February 5, 2016:

GLB Wrote:And, if you'll forgive me for stepping outside of the unified Bean-Bridges presentation for a moment again to speak from a personal perspective regarding an interesting date that elapsed just last week. On January 29, 2006, Carla approached me and asked me to serve in the newly minted administrative assistant position. I had been living with Carla and Jim for 2.5 years while volunteering for L/L Research, when Carla decided that she could entrust me with her L/L Research duties so that she could be freed to focus on creative work - like writing Living the Law of One 101 - placing greater faith in me than I could myself. That was ten years ago last Friday that I took my first tentative seat behind the wheel.

A decade of my life has passed now doing what hindsight reveals was presumably a function of pre-incarnational design - that which is the only thing I can imagine doing anymore. From then until now it has been an intensive process of learning and growing, gradually enduring over great inner, personal distances.

Each year that cycles, the work deepens, intensifies, and evolves. It consistently challenges and tests me to reach new levels of competency, complexity, and understanding, it engages me on every possible level, and it continually unveils new facets of myself, especially that which was unknown to the younger me: self-trust and self-confidence.

The 2016 me and the 2006 me are at base the same, of course, but have a difference in perspective that the tall tree has relative to the short tree still aspiring and struggling in the shadows of nearby things; unsure of what sort of tree it is and what sort of fruit, if any, it will bear.

It is an extraordinary philosophy, the Law of One, and a particularly extraordinary opportunity, this work for L/L Research, but what makes it most incredible are the true souls with whom I've been granted a moment in time to share energy and emails, smiles and stories. It is the sound of their voices, the unique character of the face they present the world, and the spirit which shines through their own attempt to navigate the illusion that places mirrors all around me, reminding me of how good life is, and why it is worth the living.

If those who measure the world could meet the cross-section of people who intersect with L/L Research, there would be no cynic remaining among them.

There is no exaggeration in my expression of undying gratitude to Carla Rueckert for the many things she gifted me, not least of which is the life that I lead. I miss her easy, generous laugh, and the small moments when her affection traveled on a simple term of endearment like "bud."

The road stretches and beckons onwards. May we all find our feet upon it.

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 5 users Like isis's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Nicholas, Parsons, Steppingfeet, YinYang
02-18-2016, 04:43 PM,
Thanks for your loving service Gary!
The following 1 user Likes BlatzAdict's post:
Steppingfeet
02-19-2016, 09:38 AM,
Dear Jade and other fellows,

Wow. The first appreciation thread on Bring4th with my name in it, somehow. I never thought I would see one of these. : ) (Hopefully Jade you won’t read my reply and write, “Did I say, thank you Gary? Oh, I’m sorry. I meant Harry.”)

Thank you very, very much Jade, Facettes, Stranger, Jeremy, Spaced, Sarah, and BlatzAddict. I am a glowing entity right now.

Jeremy, not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what life would be like 14 years after we met in Louisville. So much tangible growth and transformation since then. When I met you, you were David’s sole moderator of the Asc2k forums, and the principal architect of his guidelines. I was so impressed and in awe of your intellectual prowess and ability to communicate, especially as I had not yet found my own feet, but would not long thereafter discover you and learn that you were a much fuller person, whose heart, though often unrecognized by its owner, is bigger than his mind.

I have helped L/L Research along its evolution, making it a more integrated and multi-faceted wavelength of service than it has ever been, juggling more moving pieces, and taking it into completely new territory, like building Bring4th, and contracting with NASA to build thought-form devices*. (*That part is not true.)

But upon this strange journey I have never for a moment forgotten, nor will I ever forget, that it is upon their vessel I boarded. It is upon their chosen trajectory that I head, and it is by their map—i.e., the Confederation philosophy and their own idiosyncratic culture of service and seeking—that I chart the course.

There may ultimately be nothing new under the sun—or perhaps everything is forever “new”—but Don, Carla, and Jim did create something new and singular in Earth history. They carved and clarified a path to the Creator through the thick mire of this third-density jungle that did not before them exist.

In other words, without their work, I would be scraping my knuckles somewhere.

My service is motivated the same as any wanderer’s or spiritual seeker’s: to serve others, to lighten this heavy load weighing upon Earth, but it is also one big giant thank you for their work and the Law of One; a letter of gratitude I will spend my life writing through each act of service to L/L Research.

Everyone who volunteers, or donates, or simply expresses gratitude to L/L Research comes from a similar position of wanting to return or give thanks for that which was so freely, powerfully, and beautiful given, because they, too, have experienced a transformation, or illumination, or a healing as a result of coming into contact with this source of pure light in a hard illusion.

Such has been my core orientation to their life’s work, and to Carla and Jim as people. I’ve sought at each step to take the weight from their shoulders if I could, and to support and serve them as I was able, glowingly brightly when I met their satisfaction or received their praise. I don’t mean as a sycophant, we’ve had a very real, very human relationship that has gotten into the grit with friction, tension, and head butting at times, along with accompanying growth and deepening mutual understanding. I mean that my core orientation springs simply from a deep-rooted position of admiration, gratitude, and love.

I think it logical to presume that much of the essence of this dynamic is a function of pre-incarnational design. I seem wired to have had this particular relationship with Jim and Carla, and I seem built to serve this particular role in the organization, charting a course—alongside L/L’s rock and elder, Jim McCarty, fellow co-genius, Austin Bridges, and the larger family of authentic souls—into a new generation of seeking and service.

Actually I was just lamenting the limitations of time itself to Austin. Austin has initiated the scanning of old L/L slides and negatives from the 60s–80s, and a whole world is coming to life, the one that Don lived, and Carla, and eventually Jim. Though in the digital images being created, we are just looking into the past at a few humans on a planet where 6 billion or so samples currently exist, it is nevertheless such a sense of discovery to see snapshots of the lives they lived in the different settings their journey took them. Don in a cockpit, Carla leaning against a palm tree, Jim shirtless on a paved street, Carla undergoing psychic surgery, Don standing with a kid holding a bent spoon, the three deliberately goofing in costumes for a reader who asked for a photo . . .

Did you know that when the Ra Contact was in session, Don hung a sign on the door that said, “Experiment in Progress,”, under which was written something like, “Silence is needed,” and then drew a Donald Duck in the lower corner because he liked drawing Donald Duck?

I lamented to Austin how time sucks. Wondering aloud why it keeps us all so impossibly separated, why we all couldn’t have been alive then, together. Those three loved each other, and, despite the hardships of the Ra Contact that can sometimes become the focus of things from our perspective looking backward, and the private suffering of Elkins, they had a good time together, and basked in that light.

But their adventure was theirs, and ours is ours. We will chart our own, with Jim’s companionship and wisdom, fortunately, though part of his heart looks to another place beyond this plane as much as it is bent upon service and growth in this field of experience.

The same sense of missing could be said for so many of you, of all of us. How amazing is it that we’re all here. We’re really here, doing this, breathing in this air and attempting so mightily to transmute the terrible pain on this planet into light and love, just by being ourselves. We’re in the thick of it. Someday we will all be together again.

With love and light,
Gary

PS: Jade, thank you for this thread. I never thanked you, either, for extending the invitation to participate more when I wrote the thread about leaving the moderator position. I know you weren’t actually saying, “I want to learn from you,” but were creating an opening for me to reintegrate in the community in a personal way. You’re a great soul. : )

Now back to work for me!

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 10 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Billy, Bring4th_Jade, isis, Jim Kent +, Nía, Nicholas, Parsons, Sean Hsu, Spaced, YinYang
02-19-2016, 11:29 AM,
No, you're very wrong, Gary. I actually was literally saying, "I want to learn from you." Big Grin

Thanks again for all you do, including your newest reward/project with your latest treasure chest. You know we are all waiting baited for whatever you will be able to share with us!
The following 3 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Billy, rva_jeremy, Steppingfeet
02-19-2016, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 05:06 PM by Elros.)
A bit late but thank you Hary.. I mean Gary for your services.

The Creator forgets not and as a sub-portion of it, I too will come to not forget things. Now... I may have no idea where the hell I am but this place's gravity pulled me to it to help me make sense of it all and as such I thank you for your efforts in making this place be what it is.

In the idea of infinity, acceptance of all the potentials the mind can think of is required for a balanced union with what is seen of infinity
The following 1 user Likes Elros's post:
Steppingfeet
02-20-2016, 09:09 AM,
Gary, you are the greatest director dude there ever was and ever will be.  Your words are as bright and as memorable as a rainbow.  And just as Jade said, when I think of people who I would like to emulate and be more like, you often come to mind.  It is an honour to share this space with you.  
The following 3 users Like Billy's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Nía, Steppingfeet
02-20-2016, 04:21 PM,
Gary is 10 now? Ninja Turtles party!
The following 5 users Like Aion's post:
Billy, isis, Parsons, Sabou, Steppingfeet
02-23-2016, 11:56 AM,
Thank you so much Jade and Minyatur. This thread has been of a healing influence on a few different levels.

And to you, Billy - you have with considerable courage and honesty metaphysically undressed yourself on this forum, a level of vulnerability and openness I find personally challenging in my own life. (I have strong partitions between public/private, though the work of L/L Research is inherently public.)

And where you see cause for self-criticism, I see cause for admiration in the act of opening yourself, and I see the inner light shining in your fidelity to present yourself as you are, with light and seeming dark mixed together.

Jade we hope to get the audio of the pre-1980 recordings available within the next month. They offered a deepened contact with the Questioner. The pictures we hope to include as many as possible in the new Ra Contact book, which if we're lucky will be published before the year is out.

Tanner, I to this day retain a Ninja Turtles pillow case that covers a pillow sitting on one end of my futon. It might alone serve as the basis for the (I hope pizza) party. Smile

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 5 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Aion, Bring4th_Jade, isis, Nía, YinYang
02-23-2016, 12:05 PM,
(02-23-2016, 11:56 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  Thank you so much Jade and Minyatur. This thread has been of a healing influence on a few different levels.

And to you, Billy - you have with considerable courage and honesty metaphysically undressed yourself on this forum, a level of vulnerability and openness I find personally challenging in my own life. (I have strong partitions between public/private, though the work of L/L Research is inherently public.)

And where you see cause for self-criticism, I see cause for admiration in the act of opening yourself, and I see the inner light shining in your fidelity to present yourself as you are, with light and seeming dark mixed together.

Jade we hope to get the audio of the pre-1980 recordings available within the next month. They offered a deepened contact with the Questioner. The pictures we hope to include as many as possible in the new Ra Contact book, which if we're lucky will be published before the year is out.

Tanner, I to this day retain a Ninja Turtles pillow case that covers a pillow sitting on one end of my futon. It might alone serve as the basis for the (I hope pizza) party. Smile

Quote:You have already Liked this post.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
rva_jeremy, Steppingfeet
02-23-2016, 12:07 PM,
Thank you Gary for your maturity, sincerity, and solidarity.

Your struggles as Director indicate to me a person who really cares not only about compassion, but about a high standard of excellence.
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
Nía, Steppingfeet
02-24-2016, 02:18 AM,
Totally read that as Dictator...

Also, I have a classic TMNT blanket, I'll bring it and we can have a sleep over party.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
isis
02-24-2016, 04:38 AM,
There is an outfitters store called LL Bean.

https://www.google.com/search?q=LL+Bean&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcgunK_4_LAhXmw4MKHVHtBTIQ_AUIDSgA&biw=1280&bih=705

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
03-12-2016, 01:15 AM,
A little late but thank you for all you do Gary Smile
The following 3 users Like Zach's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, Nicholas, Steppingfeet
03-19-2016, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016, 11:51 AM by YinYang.)
Also late to this thread! I only know you via the podcast, Gary, and the podcast has pulled me through many troubled waters! Thanks for that, all 3 of you!

Cannot wait for the Ra Contact book!
The following 2 users Like YinYang's post:
Nicholas, Steppingfeet
03-31-2016, 07:41 PM,
Thanks for everything Gary, your service shines bright in what you do. Having met you briefly, and seeing first-hand how much all this means to you is a great honor.

Much love
The following 1 user Likes Sabou's post:
Steppingfeet