Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra
03-27-2013, 04:33 AM,
RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra
(03-26-2013, 05:29 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote:  
(03-26-2013, 04:27 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:  
(03-26-2013, 03:52 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote:  I must know what Ra looks like now.

6.4 When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

So, essentially an Oscar? Tongue

[Image: 666b36b8-b939-4019-9070-7b8f4028a4bf-Osc...rviews.jpg]

Yeah, once you are at the 6th density you will find lots of Oscar awards floating around, doing the work of God and saying: "We are Ra."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes ChenHsi's post:
Hototo
03-27-2013, 06:23 AM,
(03-26-2013, 07:02 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:  
(03-26-2013, 05:29 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote:  So, essentially an Oscar? Tongue

Maybe not quite so stiff. Tongue

Quote:41.5 Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

And quite so hot. (Take it how you want, literally, figuratively...) :p
The following 5 users Like Ankh's post:
Aaron, Confused, kycahi, neutral333, βαθμιαίος
03-27-2013, 07:09 AM,
My personal favorite-

67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service at this time that we can offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is constantly with us. As I see it now from your point of view there is nothing that we can do for him? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability—and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability—that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

Poor Don!!! His earnest, good intentions seemed to blind him to the irony here!! (Tho I did have a good chuckle myself here!)

Awww Bless him<3
The following 4 users Like hope's post:
Adonai One, kycahi, Turtle, βαθμιαίος
03-28-2013, 05:39 PM,
One of my recent favorites (there are so many moments in the exchange that make me smile when reading the Law of One Material) comes from Book 1, Session 16, on January 31, 1981:

Questioner: You mentioned the word “Empire” in relation to the Orion group. I have thought for some time that the movie Star Wars was somehow an allegory, in part, for what is actually happening. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the same way that a simple children’s story is an allegory for physical/philosophical/social complex distortion/understanding.

If I'd have been in the room I would have burst out laughing. I can imagine Don thinking, "Oh. Well. Ok. I suppose we'll just move on then." I can only imagine the many moments when Mr. Elkins must have been in complete awe of the contact and may have not known what questions to ask. Ra's response to me here is just hilarious.
The following 4 users Like shukaido's post:
Aaron, Infinite Unity, kycahi, βαθμιαίος
03-28-2013, 05:58 PM,
[Image: smilie_star_004.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ashim's post:
Verum Occultum
03-29-2013, 01:14 PM,
....and it all ends like....

[Image: love0037.gif]
The following 5 users Like Ashim's post:
Adonai One, Ankh, Hototo, Ruth, Verum Occultum
04-18-2013, 05:36 AM,
This has been bringing me light for days now:

Ra, 48.4 Wrote:Questioner: Knowing what you know now about our planetary condition and methods of communication, etc., if you, yourself as an individual had gone through the process of incarnation here as a Wanderer and now have memory of a sufficient way to have the objective that you just stated, what mechanisms would you seek out for the process of teach/learning in our present state of communication?

Ra: I am Ra. My brother, we perceive you have made certain unspoken connections. We acknowledge these and for this reason cannot infringe upon your confusion.

Nice try, Don! I would probably ask the same thing! Big Grin
The following 5 users Like Ankh's post:
Aaron, Confused, Hototo, kycahi, βαθμιαίος
04-18-2013, 06:17 AM,
Nice try indeed Don. My angel says: "Unspoken answers for unspoken questions."
The following 1 user Likes Hototo's post:
Confused
05-10-2013, 02:17 AM,
this is Ra giving an answer to Don as to why the dinosaurs died out. Instead of just stating that they starved to death, Ra instead gives an ultra-factual answer:

Quote:30.8 Questioner: I see. A news program I saw a couple of weeks ago raised the question of why the dinosaurs vanished, you might say, from our planet suddenly. I know this is unimportant, but I just wondered what the reason was.

Ra: I am Ra. These entities could not feed their body complexes.

precision to the very end Big Grin

love it.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Spaced, Turtle
08-01-2013, 04:15 PM,
I think this one has been posted before, but its worth sharing again.

in this case, it's Ra which finds Don's query/viewpoint somewhat humorous (I can hear a chuckle resonating through a 6th density social memory complex, with all its ripples and instant laughter).

Quote:53.9 Questioner: In a “close encounter” by a Confederation type of craft I assume that this “close encounter” is with a thought-form type of craft. Do Wanderers within the past few years have “close encounters” with landed thought-form type of craft?

Ra: I am Ra. This has occurred although it is much less common than the Orion type of so-called “close encounter.”

We may note that in a universe of unending unity the concept of a “close encounter” is humorous, for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self?

Therefore, how can any encounter be less than very, very close?

hehehe

Big Grin

plenum
The following 4 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Bring4th_Jade, kycahi, Steppingfeet, Turtle
01-16-2014, 10:58 AM,
I had a good laugh at Ra's reply to Don in 4.17 last night:

Quote:4.17 Questioner: I have no idea of how long this would take or if you can even tell anything about that. Is it possible for you to give me a synopsis of the program of training required? I have no knowledge of what questions to ask at this point. I’ll ask that question in the hopes that it makes sense.

Ra: I am Ra. We consider your request for information, for as you noted, there are a significant number of vibratory sound complexes which can be used in sequence to train the healer.

I wonder if Don would have asked about material to study, Ra would have replied,

"Ra: We suggest to your attention distortion utilizing the optical nerves to scan and subsequently comprehend a series of sound vibration complexes from the left to the right direction, beginning at the top and moving downward until such time the sound vibrational complexes do not fit within the allotted dead tree material space and the optical apparatus must move to the top portion of the following dead tree material page, or as your peoples call it, reading a book."

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 3 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Agua del Cielo, Bring4th_Austin, Patrick
01-16-2014, 11:04 AM,
Hahaha
01-16-2014, 12:37 PM,
I like where they suggest to ingest the fruit of the banana palm
The following 3 users Like zenmaster's post:
isis, Parsons, Steppingfeet
01-16-2014, 07:04 PM,
Here's a bit that Don apparently thought was chuckle-worthy:

Quote:65.18 Questioner: The Wanderer goes through the forgetting process. You mentioned that those who have both third- and fourth-density bodies activated now do not have the forgetting that the Wanderer has. I was just wondering if, say, a sixth-density Wanderer were here with a third-density body activated, would he have gone through a forgetting that was in sections, shall I say, with a forgetting of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities and if he were to have his fourth-density body activated he would have a partial additional memory and then another partial if his fifth were activated and then the full memory if he had the sixth activated? Does this make any sense?
Ra: I am Ra. No.

65.19 Questioner: [chuckles]
The following 12 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
Agua del Cielo, Highrculling, isis, kycahi, Namaste, Parsons, Patrick, Rake, sjel, Spaced, YinYang, βαθμιαίος
01-16-2014, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 11:57 AM by isis.)
86.17 Questioner: I’m at a loss to know what to request. Can you [chuckle] give me an idea of what area of intervening material I should work on?
Ra: I am Ra. No.

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 4 users Like isis's post:
kycahi, Patrick, Rake, Spaced
02-01-2014, 04:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014, 04:37 AM by Bring4th_Austin.)
53.8 ...could not see, with the physical optical apparatus, this contact.

67.12 ...a slight lack of ability to use the optic apparatus.

78.18 ... with which you perceive a color with your optical apparatus if it is functioning properly.

Some people like to call them eyes.

I always thought this one was funny too:

75.24 There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy.

Ra throwing in an analogy for the sports fans Big Grin

If Ra had used the "physical optical apparatus" instead of "eyes" in this one I think would have been just too much for me.
The following 6 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
isis, kycahi, Rusalka, Spaced, Steppingfeet, βαθμιαίος
02-01-2014, 06:51 AM,
lol@game sphere
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 10:45 AM,
Now that the audio is up in session 45, it's even funnier to hear the water truck guys banging on the door. I'm surprised no one pooped their pants..some of the banging is LOUD!

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=45
The following 2 users Like Icaro's post:
sjel, βαθμιαίος
02-01-2014, 02:04 PM,
throwing the game sphere is a great way to develop physical optical apparatus physical grasping apparatus coordination
The following 4 users Like Spaced's post:
Bring4th_Austin, kycahi, Steppingfeet, sunnysideup
02-06-2014, 04:21 AM,
Ra sure is coy teehee

Quote:However, because of the unique biases of each mind/body/spirit complex there are sometimes quite simple instances of distortion when there is no apparent cause for such distortion. Let us use the example of the virile and immature male who meets and speaks clearly with a young female whose physical form has the appropriate configuration to cause, for this male entity, the activation of the red-ray sexual arousal.

The words spoken may be upon a simple subject such as naming, information as to the occupation, and various other common interchanges of sound vibratory complex. The male entity, however, is using almost all the available consciousness it possesses in registering the desirability of the female. Such may also be true of the female.
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
Bring4th_Jade
02-06-2014, 10:39 AM,
How is that coy?
03-01-2014, 07:44 AM,
The most hilarious thing for me is the fact that after all the mental wars with STO for billions of years, tempting the innocents, scr**ing others for power etc. a late 6D STS entity literally bumps into God (One).

I often imagine their face and the WTF??!?!?! look on it ;-)))

This image helps me a lot in dark (or self-righteous) moments and also helps me a lot to love them. You have to love them, poor feckers... How disappointing it must be and how lame and stoopid they must feel! My heart goes out to them (as I am rolling on the floor laughing) ;-)
03-01-2014, 10:21 AM,
Doubt it's the silly situation you're imagining, as communication and understanding of unity is increasingly part of learning and everyday experience for self and everyone else in the SMC. Further, polarities are switched as one progresses through the beginning of 6D, which leaves prob hundreds of millions of years til late 6D.
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 01:15 PM by Rusalka.)
(03-01-2014, 10:21 AM)zenmaster Wrote:  Doubt it's the silly situation you're imagining, as communication and understanding of unity is increasingly part of learning and everyday experience for self and everyone else in the Social Memory Complex. Further, polarities are switched as one progresses through the beginning of 6D, which leaves prob hundreds of millions of years til late 6D.

36.15 Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

Late or early 6D, whatever. It's that "some point" that I imagine and how the poor divil is left with no other option than to instantaneously switch to STO ;-)

Of course it's a simplification and I'm sure 6D is not like that but can't stop imagining a secretly sulking horned being with a forceful smile on its face greetings his winged bros as he's passing through the pearly gates and thinking "Damn, what an eejit am I...."
The following 1 user Likes Rusalka's post:
βαθμιαίος
03-01-2014, 01:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 01:54 PM by zenmaster.)
I'd think horns, if ever part of a negative or positive entity's physiognomy, would be history by end of 4D.
The following 1 user Likes zenmaster's post:
Turtle
03-02-2014, 01:23 PM,
60.30 Questioner: What civilization was it that helped Ra using the pyramid shape while Ra was in third density?
Ra: I am Ra. Your people have a fondness for the naming. These entities have begun their travel back to the Creator and are no longer experiencing time.

I think Ra finds our fondness for the naming funny.
03-02-2014, 04:42 PM,
Elsewhere they say that we're enamored with UFO tech. And they say that 4D is able to completely understand the limitations of 3D, and that understanding would presumably include neccessity to communicate identity at this level. "Love" functions as a type of binding, and I think that's what they meant.
03-02-2014, 07:06 PM,
yeah that might be so, but still the question concerns Ra's experience in 3D. So I'm guessing that Ra within the limitations of 3D must have had a name for this civilization. It's just funny to me, I can imagine Ra thinking: Enough with the names already. Smile
The following 1 user Likes sunnysideup's post:
ree
03-02-2014, 07:34 PM,
Questioner: Could you expand a little bit on how that aids in the teach/learning of patience?
Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience.

Those 4th density beings sure love to serve don't they.
03-28-2014, 11:48 PM,
Okay I just found this one, it is not Ra material but it is Law of One, isn't it everything?
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_1101_02.aspx
So they are channeling those of Laitos on the subject humor...

Quote:At this time we shall transfer to the one known as L. We are those of Laitos.

(L channeling)

We are those of Laitos, and are with this instrument. This instrument feels the pressure of our energies upon her, yet does not see the path that we wish her to take with our energies very well. We believe this to be, in part, because she is fascinated by this subject and appreciates the idea of listening rather than working at this time, but she wishes to be of service and so perseveres.

We give her the image of a stack of pancakes with butter melting on top. She does not know what to do with this image and this is amusing to her. And it would appear to be amusing to many of you. This amusement is not at her expense and she shares it with you.

Them giving here the image of a stack of pancakes with butter melting on top is pretty funny to me, that was pretty random.