L/L Transcript Super-PDF
05-14-2017, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2017, 06:42 PM by Aion.)
L/L Transcript Super-PDF
Sharing from the Facebook Group by an individual named Alejandro Magno:

Quote:Hi, I want to share with all of you the following file. It’s a PDF, a big one. It contains all the L/L Research transcripts from 1972 to 2011. I took the job to download all the transcripts, one by one, of every year. Then, I gathered all the transcripts of the same year, and finally, joined the different files by numerical order. So, this PDF have 6.729 pages. It’s like a L/L Research encyclopedia. I use it like a kind of database when I want to find Confederation words about some topic in special, through the search box in the Adobe Reader. It’s a powerfull tool for me, hope for you too. Enjoy it!!!

Here is the link [ http://www.mediafire.com/?1fesbtxawwzaab5 ]

And the password is [ latwii ]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 15 users Like Aion's post:
Beriem, Berilac Sandydowns, Bring4th_Jade, GentleWanderer, hounsic, Infinite, Infinite Unity, loostudent, moyal, Nicholas, Night Owl, rva_jeremy, Stranger, Verum Occultum, xise
05-14-2017, 08:04 AM,
RE: L/L Transcript Super-PDF
That is awesome, Aion! I'll be putting it on all my electronic devices to flip through whenever I have spare time.

Now if only there was some way to go to a random page.

Thank you!
05-14-2017, 06:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2017, 06:43 PM by Aion.)
Oops, should specify that I was not the creator of this document, will have to get the fellow's name.

There we go.

It is, indeed, totally awesome though.
05-14-2017, 07:59 PM,
(05-14-2017, 06:41 PM)Aion Wrote:  Oops, should specify that I was not the creator of this document, will have to get the fellow's name.

There we go.

It is, indeed, totally awesome though.

Haha, I've done that before and I imagine I might do it more often as I grow in love until I balance in wisdom - not necessarily taking credit for something, but feeling as if the credit only belongs to Source, so I refrain from giving credit to the person whose idea it was. It's unconscious when I feel particularly aligned with the Flow, from my perspective it is assumed that there is but One Source, but I might be neglecting the otherself perspective.

There's only one of us here!
05-14-2017, 10:57 PM,
It was completely unintentional, I just forgot that he didn't include his own name in his post. I get what you mean though.
06-04-2017, 11:51 PM,
Man, this is helping me a lot. Thanks!
07-30-2017, 10:49 PM,
Thank you so much for posting this!!!! You have no idea how long I have wanted to be able to search this amazing resource!!

Peace and love to you!!

Don
07-30-2017, 11:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 03:04 AM by xise.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It makes searching all the L/L texts soooo much easier.

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.