Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blissrunner Podcast Interview: Sexual Energy Transfer w/Jim McCarty
08-22-2017, 01:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2017, 01:14 PM by Steppingfeet.)
Blissrunner Podcast Interview: Sexual Energy Transfer w/Jim McCarty
Jim was recently interviewed for Suzanna Miller's still relatively young podcast, Blissrunner. After asking Jim about L/L's history, Suzanna moves into exploration of sexual energy transfer as discussed in the Law of One material.

As you know, sexual energy transfer was a significant topic in the Law of One. Indeed it even powered the Ra contact. The Blissrunner podcast is an excellent, eloquent exploration of liberated, consciousness-based sexuality.

https://www.blissrunner.com/episode-13-sexual-energy-transfer-jim-mccarty/

I think that sexuality and our sexual natures are fundamental, integral, and profound portion of our identity and evolutionary experience. But oh so distorted, abused, misunderstood, neglected, sensationalized, etc. I see Suzanna's work as helping to bring clarity, love, and restoration. Connects it does even to planetary healing itself.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Bring4th_Jade, ches, Nicholas, Patrick
08-23-2017, 10:53 AM,
RE: Blissrunner Podcast Interview: Sexual Energy Transfer w/Jim McCarty
I listened to this earlier in the day, and also downloaded a few of her other episodes. I really enjoyed them as this is a topic that I tend to avoid and have "issues" with hehe, so I'm really happy that Jim got interviewed about this because it's not an everyday topic (in my life) and I feel that Jim did a great job at explaining / clarifying things I didn't quite understand through just reading the books too, it was so helpful to get that extra insight. I look forward to listening to more podcasts from Jim as it seems like he more lined-up.
____
Become who you are. Blog | Facebook
The following 3 users Like ches's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Patrick, Steppingfeet
08-24-2017, 05:22 PM,
Great interview!! Loved it!
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
08-28-2017, 10:14 AM,
I felt that Suzanna was trying to get more personal replies out of Jim, but he kept falling back to more general metaphysics. Nearer to the end she finally succeeded in getting Jim off script and into more personal territory. Really appreciated that.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 2 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Bring4th_Jade, ches
08-28-2017, 10:43 AM,
Definitely. He opened up quite a bit towards the end. Very enjoyable and I learned a lot!
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
ches, Steppingfeet