White Magic- Does anyone else do this?
09-16-2017, 11:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017, 02:10 PM by jivatman.)
White Magic- Does anyone else do this?
Ra Mentions...
  • That the primary purpose of wanderers is that simply by existing, they lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That the primary purpose of White Magic is to lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That this task was the reason for the creation of Balancing Pyramids.
  • When crystal size is brought up, volunteers that Crystal size matters when trying to raise the planetary vibration.
  • That the current state was the reason for the lowering of lifespan
  • That the current state would likely result in Earth Changes in the 4D transition
Ra then offers that the visualization of simple Shapes and Figures is such a way that a White Magician can raise the vibration. I sort of wish Ra went into more detail than this, but ended up doing my own experiments until I ended up with something I am fairly comfortable with. The patterns are is likely to be very, different from person to person, and I think you'd need to find for yourself what is best, but here is essentially what I have found:

If you can, ground yourself such that your energy can go into the earth, and develop and intuitive feel for the earth's vibration, if needed directly attuning yourself to it. Then...

1. First you need to learn how to meditate and to obtain silence/emptiness.
2. After emptying yourself as much as possible, use fill yourself with energy. There are a variety of ways to do this, from Mantra, Sephiroth, Archetypes, ect.
3. Visualize a simple shape or figure (Pentagram, Solar Cross, ect). Then all this focus to draw the energy you filled your body with moves into this, it serves as a link directly to the earth. I've also found that simply staring at a shape and concentrating works well too, usually I do this for more complex shapes.

I don't recommend this for beginners. Your focus should be on perfecting yourself first, which is also important for this working. This is more for someone who is already fairly advanced, has plateaued, and looking for something else to do.

I may edit this later to add more detail, but simply keeping in mind that using magic to raise the planetary vibration is something you want to do, and knowing basic meditation, you can probably find something more effective from you, personally.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like jivatman's post:
777, Learner, Spaced, sunnysideup, Turtle
09-16-2017, 06:58 PM,
RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this?
Something you may want to look into are the Tattwas. They are figures used in the Tantric tradition to represent the 5 elements, one can meditate on them to attune themselves to the elements and they can be used in combination. The Golden Dawn magical tradition adopted them for use in training one's clairvoyant abilities.
The following 1 user Likes Spaced's post:
09-16-2017, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017, 07:29 PM by jivatman.)
(09-16-2017, 06:58 PM)Spaced Wrote:  Something you may want to look into are the Tattwas. They are figures used in the Tantric tradition to represent the 5 elements, one can meditate on them to attune themselves to the elements and they can be used in combination. The Golden Dawn magical tradition adopted them for use in training one's clairvoyant abilities.

I've use the I-Ching Hexagrams (Got a deck with 64 cards with the Hexagrams, I choose one, read about it more extensively in a book to grasp the concept, then sit and meditate on it). I-Ching,in my opinion, an elemental System. (Greater Yang being Fire, Lesser Yang being Air, Greater Yin being Water, Lesser Yin being Earth). Using the Tattvas is definitely an idea to explore.

Whereas the Sehpiroth and Tarot are on the Logoic level. I think it's well to use them both. Hexagrams represent particular states of change, whereas the other represent particular emanations of the unchanging.

Astrological Planets and Signs would be another option.

The single most effective thing I have found, is the Sikh Mool Mantra.
The following 3 users Like jivatman's post:
777, Nau7ik, Spaced
09-16-2017, 08:40 PM,
Not yet, though I have a plan of study. But I have been studying magick since long time ago. Currently I just using conjuractions before sleep and some magick visualization to manipulate the reality.
The following 3 users Like Infinite's post:
777, GentleReckoning, Nau7ik
09-17-2017, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 08:41 AM by Nau7ik.)
I agree, I don't think this is work that should be done by bare beginners. Well it doesn't hurt to practice visualization, but like the poster said, one needs to be meditating so that the mind can be cleared for the work in consciousness. Visualization is a 6th chakra affair. Personally this is a service that very much resonates with me, and I still have work to do on myself.

There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent! Albeit, it requires serious dedication to be able to sustain a life like visualization or thought form.

I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series. Aurum Solis is the Order, and from what I've read and seen they aren't teaching black magic (magic for service to self, self gain.) I'm very critical when it comes to polarity in magic because you can really harm your karma with black magic.
Another great book is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.
The following 2 users Like Nau7ik's post:
777, Learner
09-17-2017, 09:47 AM,
(09-16-2017, 11:39 AM)jivatman Wrote:  Ra Mentions...

• That the primary purpose of wanderers is that simply by existing, they lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That the primary purpose of White Magic is to lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That this task was the reason for the creation of Balancing Pyramids.
  • When crystal size is brought up, volunteers that Crystal size matters when trying to raise the planetary vibration.
  • That the current state was the reason for the lowering of lifespan
  • That the current state would likely result in Earth Changes in the 4D transition
Ra then offers that the visualization of simple Shapes and Figures is such a way that a White Magician can raise the vibration. I sort of wish Ra went into more detail than this, but ended up doing my own experiments until I ended up with something I am fairly comfortable with. The patterns are is likely to be very, different from person to person, and I think you'd need to find for yourself what is best, but here is essentially what I have found:

If you can, ground yourself such that your energy can go into the earth, and develop and intuitive feel for the earth's vibration, if needed directly attuning yourself to it. Then...

1. First you need to learn how to meditate and to obtain silence/emptiness.
2. After emptying yourself as much as possible, use fill yourself with energy. There are a variety of ways to do this, from Mantra, Sephiroth, Archetypes, ect.
3. Visualize a simple shape or figure (Pentagram, Solar Cross, ect). Then all this focus to draw the energy you filled your body with moves into this, it serves as a link directly to the earth. I've also found that simply staring at a shape and concentrating works well too, usually I do this for more complex shapes.

I don't recommend this for beginners. Your focus should be on perfecting yourself first, which is also important for this working. This is more for someone who is already fairly advanced, has plateaued, and looking for something else to do.

I may edit this later to add more detail, but simply keeping in mind that using magic to raise the planetary vibration is something you want to do, and knowing basic meditation, you can probably find something more effective from you, personally.

Agree, focusing on bringing from within your inner perfection is primary. I study the tarot mainly the mind cycle. My perspective is to focus the mind. This is different than emptying it. Thoughts, feeling, emotions, etc must be brought into alignment to proper orientation of the three primary activities (red, yellow blue).

Part of the mind in a working must remain undefined, virgin. The energy must 'move'. In this sense 'emptying the mind' makes sense. I consider the orientation one has overall also to be important. I have found the joy of magical working must radiate to all aspects of ones life.

I believe Ra mentioned contemplation as being an activity 'untoward' anything like meditation.
The following 1 user Likes Cobrien's post:
09-17-2017, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 10:27 AM by Infinite.)
(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent!

Wow! The synchronicity is amazing! I bought this book yesterday!

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series.

Interesting. Can you share a link for this?

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  I'm very critical when it comes to polarity in magic because you can really harm your karma with black magic.

Me too. White or black magic are just the definitions of the orientations and polarities of utilization of magic powers.

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  Another great book is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

Yes. One of the best. I'll practice this system (with some additions as itself Law of One).
The following 4 users Like Infinite's post:
777, Infinite Unity, Learner, Nau7ik
09-18-2017, 09:40 AM,
(09-17-2017, 10:27 AM)Infinite Wrote:  
(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent!

Wow! The synchronicity is amazing! I bought this book yesterday!

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series.

Interesting. Can you share a link for this?

It's a good book, I really enjoyed the story about the Yogi who created that powerful thoughtform Yidam.

The books on white magick I was speaking about are all by Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy Series:
I - Foundations of High Magic
II - The Sword & the Serpent: The Two-Fold Qabalistic Universe
III - Mysteria Magica: Fundamental Techniques of High Magic
IV - Planetary Magic: Invoking and Directing the Powers of the Planets
(https://www.amazon.com/Foundations-High-Magick-Magical-Philosophy/dp/0785811931)

I have them all except book 4, but that one looks just as great as the others. The books are apart of a series, so they should be worked with in order, imo. Im on book 2 right now and it's a pretty deep study. Im taking my time and being patient. Learning the basics first before going onto bigger things. A lot of people jump to "Mysteria Magica" first without having built a foundation; This is dangerous and can cause serious problems. Magic is not something to play around with irresponsibility.

Anyway, best of wishes to you all in your study and seeking Smile
The following 2 users Like Nau7ik's post:
GentleWanderer, Infinite
09-18-2017, 04:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017, 01:39 PM by GentleWanderer.)
LSR by Alexandre Moryason is often quoted as a masterpiece, unfortunately i'm not aware if an english translation does exist.
edit : a spanish translation was recently released
Moryason is a admirer of Bardon and considers his LSR to be a complement to the famous Bardon's training program. It's indeed
purely divine and white magic aimed to self purification.
http://www.oocities.org/franzbardon/moryason0.html

The following 1 user Likes GentleWanderer's post:
Nau7ik
09-21-2017, 09:28 PM,
I work within various systems, yes. Focus is always a good place to start. The development of patience is a most useful tool.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Nau7ik
11-11-2017, 01:44 PM,
I found another interesting reference to this practice, which is interesting for several reasons:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

Instead of referring to the use of Magickal power to aid the 'Planetary Vibration' it refers to the use of this power as 'opening the gateway to intelligent infinity for the Social Memory Complex'. Which is interesting as it analogizes this practice to the more numerous references of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity, for an individual. 

More cryptic is the context. Why does witholding technology make it more difficult to do this? Of course, we know that crystals can be used for the purpose of aiding the planetary vibration, but I'm not sure if that's all they're referring to.