I has cancer
10-22-2017, 12:45 PM,
RE: I has cancer
(10-02-2017, 06:32 AM)JayCee Wrote:  So I got diagnosed with cancer last week. It is already the second diagnosis, I did not believe the first one because I was feeling so good and that all is well.
I am starting to believe the diagnosis now bc I have also seen the pics and  yet still I feel good most of the time.
I was thinking, why ?
Well, I am feeling good because still all is well, no matter the cancer or whatever else. All is unfolding as it should.
I am in a state of euphoria, life is so intense, every day is different. I live in the moment and start talking to people if I feel like it. I don't even care anymore if I cross my aunt in the street (the one who hates me) And it is easier now to practice my spiritual stuff, it is like the cancer has made me less matter-oriented.
It reminds me a bit of the situation when my mum died, there are similarities plus many synchronicities are popping up.
All I can say I am so grateful!
(There are other days of course, I was really down on the weekend when I saw the kids, all of a sudden I was afraid of death and not seeing them grow up anymore.)
I recieved a sentence last week, it fell into my head "cancer is the ailment of kings."
I know this had to happen, but well I believe in fate and surrender anyways.
I want to share something that one of my non-duality teachers said "what if your attitude towards cancer was not one of fear and dread, but one of actually welcoming it? what would happen then?"
No matter what happens in your life, no matter what situation you are in, please don't start believing that it is bad, or that fate has dealt you an unfair hand.
It is not the situation that causes problems, it is our attitude.
That is the choice we always have.
Well after all, it is a ride, isn't it?
And no one survives it, anyways Tongue (that is what I told the doc when I asked what was the worst thing that could happen and he replied "you could die". I said "no one gets out of here alive")

Try a ketogenic diet for cancer treatment. Less than 20 net a day to make sure the cancer cells get starved of glucose
"...and then I told him that a vegan diet was healthy! Hahaha"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2018, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 05:27 AM by JayCee.)
Hey b******, I am back!  Cool
The operation went well, the beasts are gone.
And I am in love  Heart
His name is Chemo and he is hot and macho like Vladimir Putin.  Blush
So when I first met Chemo, I was very excited and a bit scared too. You know his image is a bit like Darth Vader, he is the Darth Vader of medicine. Everyone is afraid of him, he is vilified and despised.
If I were him I would be a bitter and revengeful old man too.
So he is right up my alley since I have always loved underdogs and my messiah complex forces me to go out and contact those people and try to rescue them.
At the first session I was very excited, euphoric after meeting Chemo I went down to the river and raced like a mad woman along the shores, I was so full of energy.
Came home and then Chemo started hissing and showing his fangs.
I felt dizzy and nauseous for hours, and even had hallucinations... his attraction was too much for my feeble female body. He fascinated me but I went weak in the knees in his mighty presence.
So at the next session, I contacted him. I started talking to him directly „Hey Chemo, thanks for circling my body and doing your job there, I really appreciate what you are doing“
He went still and was stunned... finally!!! someone talking to him and showing some respect.
And as it goes, the respect was returned. The second session he was much more tender and I was able to see the character that is really underneath all the Darth Vader – Voodoo stuff.... a good man who wants to love and be loved, and heal people of the cancer.
He told me he loves his women bald, so I said „your will not mine, oh master“ and shaved my head.
He is red, like Mars and exudes pure masculinity.
He is a passionate and fiery man that is why I have those heat flushes when I am in his presence.
Oh that sexy feeling, when my heart starts racing and I feel him pulsating thru my body Blush ...
I am going to write a love poem and read it to him when we next meet.
Hope he likes it! Chemo I love you Blush
The following 5 users Like JayCee's post:
Cainite, Diana, hounsic, Sprout, sunnysideup
01-20-2018, 07:08 AM,
You are so brave, and your attitude toward life and catalyst is spectacular! It feels as if an immense loving aura surrounds your being like a dance through space and time. I wish you well, I wish you strength, courage, luck, and all those goodies you require to help you and chemo heal your body.
The following 2 users Like Sprout's post:
Cainite, Nía
01-20-2018, 07:50 AM,
Your attitude should be documented and aired to all chemo patients.  It is admirable at the least and divine at best.

I don't have much strength to give, but know if you ever need any of it, mine is there waiting for your call for help.  Simply ask for strength and mine will rush to your aid.

Otherwise, I can only imagine the pain you know now, and pray for your comfort through this catalyst.
The following 2 users Like Coordinate_Apotheosis's post:
Nía, Sprout
01-20-2018, 01:31 PM,
Thank you darlings, you are lovely as always.
I want to make one thing clear.... there is no pain and if there is, it does not merit any attention. There is no need to pity me.
I was in pain before when I was „healthy“ and getting worked up over little unimportant things.
I absolutely needed that catalyst (cancer, chemo) and it has helped me tremendously and still does.
The cancer has not spread, they removed it all but they make chemo just to make sure, they do that with the younger patients ... tbh I believe the chemo is not even necessary for my health. I feel healthier than I have ever felt in my life. But chemo is necessary to help me "spiritually" if that makes sense, I am using that catalyst (god I am such an egotist, I am only doing the chemo for my own selfish reasons, haha Tongue )
Some things that are relevant here:
Ramana Maharshi said „Humans are making one mistake... they only thank God for the good things in their lives. You should be grateful for the so-called bad things also“
Be thankful for whatever happens.
Try it for one day... someone cuts you off in traffic and instead of cursing them (which will only make you agressive and won't change the fact anyways) just say „thank you.“ for example
Our so-called lives are just drops in an infinite ocean of …
Big Grin
The bad things are just as unreal as the good things, for everything changes and in this world we live in it is duality and that means you always have to experience both sides.
There are no mistakes, you have „earned“ whatever happens to you. And I can assure you from my own experience, the best gifts and the greatest potential lies in the bad situations.
Just observe be thankful and do whatever you have to do to feel good in the moment.
Never force yourself to do anything.
Try to be as loving as possible to yourself as to others because god is in all and everything.
And don't be afraid. What is there to be afraid of if all is god?
All is well and you are right where you are supposed to be, even if it might not feel like it at the moment... you will be surprised what happens if you just accept and relax.
So I am gonna quit sermonizing for now Tongue and leave you to enjoy your own divinity in the love and light of the one infinite creator.
The following 3 users Like JayCee's post:
Sprout, Stranger, sunnysideup
01-20-2018, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 04:53 PM by Stranger.)
JayCee, you seem to be doing an unbelievable job of staying centered in love. It's a remarkable accomplishment.

Given what Ra said about the link between cancer and suppressed anger, might be worth exploring the possibility that there may be some latent anger lurking under the surface?

You can try exploring it by writing the following sentence: I am angry because ________ - and keep writing whatever comes up, without any judgement, self-criticism or censorship.

I've seen people discover anger in themselves of which they had been totally unaware.
The following 2 users Like Stranger's post:
Nía, Ra1111
01-21-2018, 05:35 AM,
Stranger, congratulations!
you succeeded. Now I am really angry. Unbelievably angry.
Angry Angry Angry
How dare you suggest I use Ra's exercices on anger management????
Ra!!!! What the heck1!!!!!
That Ra dude is crazy ! bat s*** crazy!!! he said they built the pyramids!!! he cannot be taken seriously!!!!
now I have to write down a thousand times :
I am angry because Ra built the pyramids. I am angry because STranger suggests I do Ra's exercice.
I am angry because I am supposed to write a thousand times " I am angry".
Can't you see? it never ends!!! Angry Angry Angry
No seriously, thank you for the suggestions and the catalyst but I am not a RA fan, never have been. I rather (RA-ther, haha) go with RA-manas advice....
"take out the trash. It is not necessary to dissect it and do a thorough analysis, just throw it out and be done with it"
Wink
That works for me. Other people might be more of the analytic dissecting kind, it is great , whatever works for you, just do it.
I just don't see the benefit of it, that's all.
And DON'T SUGGEST ANY MORE RA TO ME!!!! MKAY!!!???
Now you see, I am at least as crazy as Ra themselves, haha... getting registered at a Ra forum and then complaining if people talk Ra to me.
Anyways I will leave you now in the light and love of the creator, farewell and goodbye.

My spaceship awaits and take-off is imminent.
Was a pleasure meeting you all, stay safe and be well, always and forever.
Heart Idea
01-21-2018, 11:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 12:27 PM by Diana.)
I deleted my comment.
01-21-2018, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 12:01 PM by Stranger.)
(01-21-2018, 05:35 AM)JayCee Wrote:  No seriously, thank you for the suggestions and the catalyst but I am not a RA fan, never have been. I rather (RA-ther, haha) go with RA-manas advice....
"take out the trash. It is not necessary to dissect it and do a thorough analysis, just throw it out and be done with it"

Unfortunately, there is no way to take out the trash without first picking it up, looking at it, and putting it in the trash bag.

Unless we're willing to handle our trash, we end up just sweeping it under the rug where it stays and stinks up our lives.

Leaving the metaphor now - it's essential to be willing to face our negative emotions, befriend them without letting them run our lives, and heal them through loving and comforting the aching, upset parts of ourselves they represent.  Only then can the negative emotional charge be permanently released from our being, and we feel lighter and freer.
The following 1 user Likes Stranger's post:
Nía
01-21-2018, 12:49 PM,
Jaycee didn't seem negative, upset, or angry though.
01-21-2018, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 08:23 PM by Sprout.)
Undecided      
Edit:
I really think all the advanced lessons are there, acceptance of catalyst, patience of catalyst, love of catalyst, and opening to the other-self. Jaycee was just sharing her light with us, suggesting that there's repressed anger just because Ra stated a few times such phenomena is related to anger and/or unused catalyst isn't a fixed equation to why our sister/brother has cancer. (Our dear and beloved Carla is one such example.)
The catalyst is successfully being used, all there is left for us to do is give thanks and love, right?
The following 1 user Likes Sprout's post:
JayCee
01-27-2018, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018, 09:24 PM by xise.)
(01-21-2018, 07:25 PM)Sprout Wrote:  Undecided      
Edit:
I really think all the advanced lessons are there, acceptance of catalyst, patience of catalyst, love of catalyst, and opening to the other-self. Jaycee was just sharing her light with us, suggesting that there's repressed anger just because Ra stated a few times such phenomena is related to anger and/or unused catalyst isn't a fixed equation to why our sister/brother has cancer. (Our dear and beloved Carla is one such example.)
The catalyst is successfully being used, all there is left for us to do is give thanks and love, right?

Did you read JayCee's response to Stranger and the words she used? And she's closed her account. Unless something happened in another thread or over PMs, it seems there was anger underneath the surface.

I do agree that anger isn't the cause of cancer in all cases and that illnesses can be pre-incarnative choices. But objectively speaking, the words used in post and closing of the account are signs of anger. 

Whether that anger's related to or the cause of the cancer is another matter.

-----

It is important that one not nag or force/control someone else into learning what you think they should be learning. But I don't get that impression from Stranger's or anyone else's posts in this thread. And I think angry outbursts and 'turbulent' emotions are a perfectly healthy part of the process of inward seeking, both with self and with the other self. 

We should not be reflexively shying away from the turbulent areas within ourselves and within others, if the emotions emerge when operating from a position of gentle service to others.

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
01-28-2018, 03:39 AM,
All of reality is alive. Or it is now....
01-28-2018, 01:54 PM,
I read it as sarcasm, a sort of 'I just beat what used to be called a death sentence and all you have to say is if I didn't do things Ra's way I'm not actually okay'.

No offense but even I would be like, Ra can piss off, what did Ra do to help her defeat Cancer? What did Ra do to help ease her suffering?  Who is Ra and what did they even actually do for JayCee?

That's withstanding the fact she has anger, it's none of our business to tell her what she has inside her mind.  I'm sure people think I'm an angry person, but if someone told me to essentially analyze and observe that anger instead of grabbing it by the horns, I'd tell them my experiences of delving the outer courtyard of the heart, and all the darkness there, and what little good it did me and greater harm it caused me when I began investigating global darkness, having found the extent of my own darkness.

No, it just wouldn't make me feel any better, and I'd feel like some channeled words matter more than my life.

Ra said to drop whatever might be a stumbling block to us.  Fir some of us, Ra is that stumbling block, their opinions do not match our experiences, and in many ways their teachings can bring greater imbalance as much as greater balance.
So it's not for everyone, and I've never subscribed this forum of b4 as the Ra Forum, it is about the Law of One, not Ra, and if someone seeks that Truth through different avenues than Ra, we shouldn't bar them from doing that here.

Though suggestions are helpful, beating Cancer is a pretty big deal you guys.  Telling a person who just beat it that it'll be back because Ra said this and that, is kind of...  It's insensitive.  I probably wouldn't have responded much better in her position.

I say, accept your views of her, accept her, and let's not judge each other.  I have anger, she knows sarcasm, you know what exactly not to say xD, it's a smorgasbord of 'oh wtf' moments and I'm sure we can find instead of judgment, humor at the situation, and compassion, that JayCee does forever well, that her Cancer does not come back.  That Stranger, Sprout, and Xise, and I, all come to find peace from the interactions in this thread.

That we can apologize for upsetting her instead of pointing out why she's wrong if we ever have a next time encounter in such a situation.

It's weird, this reality.  We're all so ignorant when it comes to each other.
01-28-2018, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018, 07:20 PM by Stranger.)
George Bernard Shaw once said, "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." It feels relevant here.

I have tremendous sympathy (love) for JayCee and her journey through illness. It is from that place within that I suggested there may be value in exploring unconscious emotion to aid in her healing.

There was no hint of suggesting 1) that she has any repressed anger, 2) that repressed anger is the cause of her cancer, as Sprout seemed to interpret my post; or 3) that the cancer will be back unless she deals with anger, as Coordinate_Apotheosis seems to imply. These meanings are coming from the reader and not from me, and it's important to me that this should be perfectly clear.

Since my intent was, clearly, sufficiently ambiguous as to be open to such interpretations, let me clarify it further.

I do not know why, in the Grand Scheme of Things, JayCee is faced with this catalyst, or whether it may return.

I do know, from much experience in working with emotional baggage in myself and others, that unresolved emotional blocks make it more difficult for the body to maintain and heal itself optimally in a multitude of ways. Emotional blocks (aka trauma, aka unused catalyst) create physical weak spots in the body, so it takes less for illness to set in in the body areas containing them. Put simply, they are obstacles to health and healing.

(This knowledge comes from a wealth of personal experience, direct and vicarious, and not from Ra - although Ra is consistent with this.)

Therefore I believe it is beneficial for everyone - as it has been for me - to explore what we're carrying inside, under the radar and below the surface, because like it or not, it's affecting us.

The link between anger and cancer is also mentioned in the several scientific studies cited in the "Healing Cancer" thread, which found repressed anger outside of conscious awareness to be predominant in cancer patients. That is good enough for me to want to suggest, to someone I care about, a simple exercise of which I am aware for exploring the possibility that anger is present, for whatever benefit it may be able to provide, if any (who knows?).

I wish JayCee all the health, peace and joy that is to be had in our current 3D home. That is all.
The following 3 users Like Stranger's post:
Nía, sunnysideup, xise