A good Personality Type Test
10-24-2017, 03:40 PM,
A good Personality Type Test
This was the most definitive and clear test I have taken to help me identify my personality type.
It's part of a class I am taking.
I used to be on the edge between completely different types, and was never clear as other tests were never clear enough.
But this one left a wide margin using totals to make me sure.

I am an INFP, otherwise known as the Dreamer.

I used to think I was an INTJ. But now I realize that I am pretty sensitive. And I perceive things more than judge them.

I'm going to research now what that personality type means.

It has like 70 questions with 2 answers each, but only took me like 10-15 mins to complete.

.pdf   basic_metaprogram_test.pdf (Size: 36.12 KB / Downloads: 17)

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 01:20 PM by blackwanderer.)
RE: A good Personality Type Test
I took that test once in therapy last year... I'm INTJ, which is pretty spot on Rolleyes

It wasn't the one on the website, but a pen and paper version...it might've been a bit older, I'm not sure.
11-07-2017, 09:54 AM,
I took the test and I got: INFJ.

I’m reading the description for it, and yeah this is totally me.

Reading this description is also a synchronicity... I’ve been asking Guidance what is my direction for career. In regards to career, I am a late bloomer. I’ve begun to discern my strengths and gifts and experiences are best suited for counseling. This personality type is called “the councilor” by one of the creators.
So, I thank you for creating this thread and sharing the test! It’s amazing how the universe responds back to you.
11-07-2017, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 12:04 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
(11-07-2017, 09:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  I took the test and I got: INFJ.

I’m reading the description for it, and yeah this is totally me.

Reading this description is also a synchronicity... I’ve been asking Guidance what is my direction for career. In regards to career, I am a late bloomer. I’ve begun to discern my strengths and gifts and experiences are best suited for counseling. This personality type is called “the councilor” by one of the creators.
So, I thank you for creating this thread and sharing the test! It’s amazing how the universe responds back to you.

Yeah, some of the answers I was like on the borderline about. But the overall total being such a big difference in the numbers makes it clear.

There's a test out there with twice as many questions, or so I heard, but I think this one is really good.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Nau7ik
11-08-2017, 09:38 AM,
It would be interesting to see what others get as well! Are there any extrovert spiritual seekers here? I’m sure there are..

Another thing I noticed with this test is that it echos aspects of my natal astrological birth chart. For example, I have Saturn in the 11th house of friendships and humanitarianism. This means that one has a small circle of very close and deep friends, rather than many acquaintances that aren’t of a deep relation.