Infinity, Infinite Creator - What are these terms?
12-31-2017, 06:09 PM,
Infinity, Infinite Creator - What are these terms?
I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LoO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend. Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-Infinite Energy - The Creator's energy has no end?
-intelligent infinity -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes johncarson698's post:
Infinite
12-31-2017, 08:17 PM,
RE: Infinity, Infinite Creator - What are these terms?
infinite energy and intelligent infinity are the same - they are both infinity which gained potential. It is what differentiated from infinity by gaining consciousness, possibly by losing something (which would be un-potential possibly).
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
johncarson698
12-31-2017, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2017, 08:20 PM by Infinite.)
(12-31-2017, 06:09 PM)johncarson698 Wrote:  I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LoO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend.  Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-Infinite Energy -  The Creator's energy has no end?
-intelligent infinity -

The Creator is the Infinite. This Infinite has become conscious and decided know yourlself. You can see this as an infinite heart . He have potential and kinetic. Intelligent infinity is the potential. We as part of the Creator, or co-creators, touch this intelligent infinity using the free will and we products work, which Ra call intelligent energy. And yes, the energy of the Creator is infinite, for He is Infinite.
The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
johncarson698
01-01-2018, 03:12 PM,
(12-31-2017, 06:09 PM)johncarson698 Wrote:  I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LoO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend.  Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-intelligent infinity -

Where is the term "infinite energy" in the material ? I can only find at this point 'intelligent energy'. It is assumed the energy is infinite and directly related to Intelligent Infinity but is not "infinity energy" a step derived from intelligent infinity first locus/focus point? itself derived from Infinity itself ?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#21
The following 1 user Likes crimson's post:
johncarson698
01-01-2018, 03:20 PM,
(01-01-2018, 03:12 PM)crimson Wrote:  

-intelligent infinity -

Where is the term "infinite energy" in the material ?  I can only find at this point 'intelligent energy'.  It is assumed the energy is infinite and directly related to Intelligent Infinity but is not "infinity energy" a step derived from intelligent infinity first locus/focus point? itself derived from Infinity itself ?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#21

I think the more correct term would be intelligent energy.

"Everything comes from the sun"
The following 1 user Likes Sprout's post:
johncarson698
01-02-2018, 12:28 PM,
thank you
01-03-2018, 01:21 PM,
My simple understanding is:
Intelligent Infinity = Creator
Intelligent energy = creation
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.