Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Moore Show Interview: Jim and Gary
01-02-2018, 01:19 PM,
The Moore Show Interview: Jim and Gary
Kevin Moore of UK's "The Moore Show" interviews Jim and, for his first on-camera appearance, Gary about the Law of One and L/L Research.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 12 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, Cainite, Diana, isis, Nía, Nicholas, rva_jeremy, Sprout, sunnysideup, Vasilisa, xise, Zach
01-02-2018, 08:32 PM,
RE: The Moore Show Interview: Jim and Gary
for his first on-camera appearance, GARY ASCENDS! Good job, Gary!
Great show!

[Image: jesus_light.jpg]

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 7 users Like isis's post:
anagogy, Cainite, Nía, Nicholas, Ra1111, rva_jeremy, Steppingfeet
01-05-2018, 02:55 PM,
(01-02-2018, 08:32 PM)isis Wrote:  for his first on-camera appearance, GARY ASCENDS! Good job, Gary!
Great show!

Thanks, Sarah. As the sun was setting, light began pouring through the window, moving upward on my body until it was drenching my eyes. I could see only silhouettes of Jim and Kevin. I really wanted to get up to close the blinds but didn't want to interrupt the flow of the interview, and thought it would be over momentarily anyway. So I talked looking forward . . . but seeing only light.

Also, my part in the interview was a spontaneous unplanned thing. I was just there to help Jim. Kevin invited/roped me into it. He did a great job though. And Jim always has insight to offer in reply.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Steppingfeet's post:
Sprout
01-05-2018, 04:50 PM,
(01-05-2018, 02:55 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote:  Thanks, Sarah. As the sun was setting, light began pouring through the window, moving upward on my body until it was drenching my eyes. I could see only silhouettes of Jim and Kevin. I really wanted to get up to close the blinds but didn't want to interrupt the flow of the interview, and thought it would be over momentarily anyway. So I talked looking forward . . . but seeing only light.

LOL

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 1 user Likes isis's post:
Ra1111
01-06-2018, 07:35 PM,
Maybe our sub logos shines on those that need it the most? I had a similar experience shortly after quitting drugs, and randomly went to a church in my town, one Sunday morning back in 2004.

I turned up late and nobody was sitting in the pews on the left, so I just sat there alone. Then during the bishops "blah blah", the sun shone straight through one of the stained glass windows on the other side. I looked around and realised it was only shining on me. 

If you are anything like me, Gary, you are way too hard on yourself sometimes, and even the tiniest of missteps can haunt you for weeks. 

If you are anything like me that is.  Heart
...the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way. - OAHSPE  
The following 1 user Likes Nicholas's post:
Steppingfeet
01-09-2018, 05:39 PM,
Even though I already knew the information shared in this interview I still watched the whole thing and enjoyed it. it got really funny at some point.

The energy was quite pleasant. Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Cainite's post:
Steppingfeet
01-10-2018, 11:39 AM,
(01-06-2018, 07:35 PM)Nicholas Wrote:  Maybe our sub logos shines on those that need it the most? I had a similar experience shortly after quitting drugs, and randomly went to a church in my town, one Sunday morning back in 2004.

I turned up late and nobody was sitting in the pews on the left, so I just sat there alone. Then during the bishops "blah blah", the sun shone straight through one of the stained glass windows on the other side. I looked around and realised it was only shining on me. 

If you are anything like me, Gary, you are way too hard on yourself sometimes, and even the tiniest of missteps can haunt you for weeks. 

That is beautiful Nick. I imagine this was a moment of encouragement for you - an outward reflection of the light you were finding within.

Oh, I am not different from you in that regard. From the dim recesses of the subconscious cycles into my mind stupid things said or done years ago. It replays. I contract. Sometimes I catch myself saying aloud less-than-positive words about myself in those moments. "Haunting" as you say is a good word.

I walk with you the long road of accepting the self. Much love brother.

Was going to leave it there but one of my favorite songs is playing on my Spotify as I type. The refrain says "Shine you know the world is beautiful."

Along with lyrics like, "We can find the light in the midnight glorious." And "So let's let go of mistakes."

https://open.spotify.com/track/7DWwrbGyyDKiXukp6PZUdY

The following 1 user Likes Steppingfeet's post:
Nicholas
01-10-2018, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 02:45 PM by Ra1111.)
(01-10-2018, 11:39 AM)Steppingfeet Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 07:35 PM)Nicholas Wrote:  Maybe our sub logos shines on those that need it the most? I had a similar experience shortly after quitting drugs, and randomly went to a church in my town, one Sunday morning back in 2004.

That is beautiful Nick. I imagine this was a moment of encouragement for you - an outward reflection of the light you were finding within.

Oh, I am not different from you in that regard. From the dim recesses of the subconscious cycles into my mind stupid things said or done years ago. It replays. I contract. Sometimes I catch myself saying aloud less-than-positive words about myself in those moments. "Haunting" as you say is a good word.

I walk with you the long road of accepting the self. Much love brother.

Was going to leave it there but one of my favorite songs is playing on my Spotify as I type. The refrain says "Shine you know the world is beautiful."

Along with lyrics like, "We can find the light in the midnight glorious." And "So let's let go of mistakes."

https://open.spotify.com/track/7DWwrbGyyDKiXukp6PZUdY

I enjoy Arty as well, do you make public playlists? I make one every month as a musical journal of life, Spotify is great. Follow me if you want, mfk430. I would only follow you back if you ask, as I know musical enjoyment can be very private for some Smile

Edit: also, I just finished the video and it was great , good job to both of you. The sunshine was so appropriate, maybe it was Carla from sixth D making sure we all knew where to look!
The following 1 user Likes Ra1111's post:
Nicholas
01-12-2018, 06:28 PM,
Can somebody further explain what Jim is saying here
https://youtu.be/Y_bKxbQWDZU?t=2877

Love
01-12-2018, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 08:32 PM by Ra1111.)
(01-12-2018, 06:28 PM)Surfboard Wrote:  Can somebody further explain what Jim is saying here

It seems to me that Jim is explaining with extreme finesse just what Ra meant by “balancing”

The more balanced an entity , the more likely that it will be open to higher energies, densities, etc (aka continuing the spiritual journey) is my simplistic understanding of why one would balance.

Edit : but another understanding of why to balance is what Jim says first there... we are all the same. If you balance your self you are participating in the balancing of all, which is certainly service to others, even if it may seem a self serving act ...
01-12-2018, 09:05 PM,
(01-12-2018, 06:28 PM)Surfboard Wrote:  Can somebody further explain what Jim is saying here

Sure, i'll give it a go.

When Jim says "we are all the same..." he is making reference to how every single one of us experience the same feelings. It can be hard to recognise our commonality because society trains us to sacrifice ourselves towards a greater purpose. The problem with that narrative is that we tend to suppress our own feelings and/or needs, and so it becomes difficult to understand what "balancing" actually means. We also share the same needs ( our need for food and water (survival), our need for autonomy (free will understanding), our need for equal treatment (justice), our need for recreation (fun), our need for attention (intelligent energy). 

By recollecting the feelings we have on any particular day, and then exploring the opposite feeling, we can then identify with somebody who might not be feeling the same way as us in any particular moment. The point is to become conscious of every possible emotion, and then to value it by way of our conscious attempt to seek it out. We separate ourselves from each other when we cannot relate to what another person is experiencing. This practice of exploring our own feelings, or inner seeking, helps us to get back in touch with who we are. If we stay as we are then we remain as products of our environment. Or "nice dead people", as Marshall Rosenberg puts it.

Another way of approaching balance is that whenever our mind is not paying attention to what we are actually doing in any given moment notifies us that we are out of our natural balance. It infers that we are somewhat unwilling to take part in our current activity, and it would be of great service to ourselves and the creator if we questioned why we are not fully engaged. 

Not sure if it helps, but I tried  Undecided
...the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way. - OAHSPE  
The following 1 user Likes Nicholas's post:
Surfboard
01-13-2018, 07:46 PM,
(01-12-2018, 09:05 PM)Nicholas Wrote:  

Sure, i'll give it a go.

When Jim says "we are all the same..." he is making reference to how every single one of us experience the same feelings. It can be hard to recognise our commonality because society trains us to sacrifice ourselves towards a greater purpose. The problem with that narrative is that we tend to suppress our own feelings and/or needs, and so it becomes difficult to understand what "balancing" actually means. We also share the same needs ( our need for food and water (survival), our need for autonomy (free will understanding), our need for equal treatment (justice), our need for recreation (fun), our need for attention (intelligent energy). 

By recollecting the feelings we have on any particular day, and then exploring the opposite feeling, we can then identify with somebody who might not be feeling the same way as us in any particular moment. The point is to become conscious of every possible emotion, and then to value it by way of our conscious attempt to seek it out. We separate ourselves from each other when we cannot relate to what another person is experiencing. This practice of exploring our own feelings, or inner seeking, helps us to get back in touch with who we are. If we stay as we are then we remain as products of our environment. Or "nice dead people", as Marshall Rosenberg puts it.

Another way of approaching balance is that whenever our mind is not paying attention to what we are actually doing in any given moment notifies us that we are out of our natural balance. It infers that we are somewhat unwilling to take part in our current activity, and it would be of great service to ourselves and the creator if we questioned why we are not fully engaged. 

Not sure if it helps, but I tried  Undecided

Thanks, that really helped

Love
03-10-2018, 02:58 PM,
This was generally a good interview. However, Mr. Moore seemed like he drank too much coffee and forgot to meditate before doing the show.
The following 1 user Likes DynamicBri's post:
Zach