Just finsihed book IV
01-02-2018, 05:54 PM,
Just finsihed book IV
I don't intend to read book five immediately, but rather choose to wait and meditate on what I have learned in an attempt to absorb as much as possible. I may well re-read the first four books again before I attempt the additional material that is book V.

I am awed and humbled by the work of the L/L team. My thanx to all who work and play here. I greet you in the love and light of the one infinite Creator...Adonai

"Not all those who wander are lost..." J.R.R Tolkien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Billz's post:
Infinite Unity, Nau7ik, Sprout
01-02-2018, 06:02 PM,
RE: Just finsihed book IV
I've probably only read book 5 about three times. The other books, at least twenty times.

I am looking forward to the new edition which, I believe, will be much closer to the transcript itself. Working my way through all the transcripts in the archives, I feel I am trained up on how to deal with the (inaudible)s. Smile

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 1 user Likes rva_jeremy's post:
Nau7ik
01-03-2018, 09:51 AM,
That’s great Billz! What do you think?!

The Law of One is always an adventure to read. I find new things every time I read it again. Book 4 I would say is the advanced teachings. The archetypes of the Tarot are a fascinating subject! I’m very glad L/L chose to go the way of Tarot.
01-03-2018, 10:57 AM,
(01-03-2018, 09:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  That’s great Billz! What do you think?!

The Law of One is always an adventure to read. I find new things every time I read it again. Book 4 I would say is the advanced teachings. The archetypes of the Tarot are a fascinating subject! I’m very glad L/L chose to go the way of Tarot.

Nau7ik,

I think I have been overwhelmed...the further I progressed into the material the more complex the subject became and I was hard pressed to keep up. I finished it as an act of will but will need to study on it to really understand the scope of everything. Book four was particularly tough and I am confused specifically about the archetypes and some of Ra's terminology, but I'll sort it out, eventually.

For now, it's enough to know it's there, and I will continue seeking unity, as I have been for the last 41 years. My path has been guided by others who've led me thus far, in love and light, and I am humbled to walk along beside them in my search.

Thank you for your reply. You are most gracious...

"Not all those who wander are lost..." J.R.R Tolkien
The following 1 user Likes Billz's post:
Nau7ik