Balancing Exercises
01-18-2018, 06:53 PM,
Balancing Exercises
Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Labyrinthtime's post:
Nía, Seeking One
01-19-2018, 06:47 AM,
RE: Balancing Exercises
(01-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Labyrinthtime Wrote:  Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.

Welcome Labyrinthtime,

just thought you might enjoy this recent interview of Jim's, in which he explains the process in a bit more detail:

-`ღ´-

Compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.
The following 2 users Like Nía's post:
Labyrinthtime, Nau7ik
01-19-2018, 06:53 AM,
I can't practise evening meditations (day review or "examen") because I'm too tired. I end up just sleeping on it.

(06-09-2017, 12:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:  Carla gives details in her book page 247, balancing meditation http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf/a_wanderers_handbook.pdf
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.
The following 2 users Like loostudent's post:
Labyrinthtime, Nía
01-21-2018, 02:54 PM,
(01-19-2018, 06:53 AM)loostudent Wrote:  I can't practise evening meditations (day review or "examen") because I'm too tired. I end up just sleeping on it.

(06-09-2017, 12:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:  Carla gives details in her book page 247, balancing meditation http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf/a_wanderers_handbook.pdf

Thank you, that reading was and is very helpful
The following 1 user Likes Labyrinthtime's post:
Nía
01-21-2018, 02:55 PM,
(01-19-2018, 06:47 AM)Nía Wrote:  
(01-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Labyrinthtime Wrote:  Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.

Welcome Labyrinthtime,

just thought you might enjoy this recent interview of Jim's, in which he explains the process in a bit more detail:

-`ღ´-

Thanks, I look forward to watching this
The following 1 user Likes Labyrinthtime's post:
Nía