Clearing Jupiter
03-04-2018, 11:15 AM,
Clearing Jupiter
My work here on earth will clear up Jupiter to a large extent. This is how you may gauge the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of my work.

To further your own seeking, the great red spot is man's disconnection from god, as it sits in the band that would correlate with your yellow (relating to personal power/responsibility). What then would make that spot disappear?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like GentleReckoning's post:
Foha, Infinite Unity
03-04-2018, 11:37 AM,
RE: Clearing Jupiter
Put yourself on a timeline where it does. Others can choose their own timelines.

Developing ability to connect to Source
My Book: http://www.thewarlockname.com
My Forum: http://www.anthroshaman.com
03-04-2018, 04:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 04:19 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
Bashar said there are already existing an infinite number of parallel realities.
So it's about coming into vibrational resonance with the reality you are desiring.

I don't believe it's possible to disconnect from god, for all is one, and all are god.

There is only one here.

03-04-2018, 04:44 PM,
I'm glad to hear that wolf man.
The following 1 user Likes GentleReckoning's post:
IndigoGeminiWolf
03-04-2018, 08:28 PM,
Jupiter is a planet that souls go to in between lives when they want the next life to be working with large groups of people.
I read that somewhere.

Saturn is a planet where souls go to start over.

04-09-2018, 07:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 07:08 AM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
(03-04-2018, 11:15 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  My work here on earth will clear up Jupiter to a large extent. This is how you may gauge the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of my work.

To further your own seeking, the great red spot is man's disconnection from god, as it sits in the band that would correlate with your yellow (relating to personal power/responsibility). What then would make that spot disappear?

I think your intent is working. Your intent could have also changed the past.

04-09-2018, 07:25 AM,
The spot is moving down into the lower bands/rays of jupiter, and is slowly dissolving.

So the storms on Jupiter are expressions of people that live their lives by projecting onto others. TV, and religion cause these storms to be self reinforcing since the dissolution of these patterns is karmic in nature. It is the 6th planet out from the sun and is analogous to the indigo chakra of the sun body. The Earth of course being the heart body of the sun.

In relation to the Earth, Jupiter combined with mercury create the projected status and power structures on Earth.

I'm confident of the relationship between the sun and the planets as an expression of consciousness within the sun's body, and slightly less confident that the bands on the gas giants reflect their relationship to the dominant distortions on Earth. So the Spot used to sit in the yellow ray of jupiter, (my guess is it's people projecting godhood onto Jesus and others in religion as opposed to seeing divinity in their own life)
04-09-2018, 07:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 07:46 AM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
(04-09-2018, 07:25 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote:  The spot is moving down into the lower bands/rays of jupiter, and is slowly dissolving.

So the storms on Jupiter are expressions of people that live their lives by projecting onto others. TV, and religion cause these storms to be self reinforcing since the dissolution of these patterns is karmic in nature. It is the 6th planet out from the sun and is analogous to the indigo chakra of the sun body. The Earth of course being the heart body of the sun.

In relation to the Earth, Jupiter combined with mercury create the projected status and power structures on Earth.

I'm confident of the relationship between the sun and the planets as an expression of consciousness within the sun's body, and slightly less confident that the bands on the gas giants reflect their relationship to the dominant distortions on Earth. So the Spot used to sit in the yellow ray of jupiter, (my guess is it's people projecting godhood onto Jesus and others in religion as opposed to seeing divinity in their own life)

Actually Jupiter is the 5th planet.
Though it could still be indigo chakra. I don't know.

Yes, we should seek within. Or are you counting Maldek that blew up as a planet?

04-09-2018, 07:56 AM,
Sorry as far as energy centers are concerned, the sun counts as planet/energy center number 1. I could have been more specific.

As I develop more and more, Maldek falls further and further from me. I have a hunch that there is more to Maldek than is revealed in the Ra material.

And if Maldek was of the sun's body, and was destroyed then it was more a lesson for the sun and the other bodies of the universe, than for the people that lived there.
The following 1 user Likes GentleReckoning's post:
Infinite Unity
04-09-2018, 07:57 AM,
Notice then that mars is the throat, the desired expression of the heart of the sun. Kind of beautiful with how there is a very strong movement to begin colonizing it.
05-19-2018, 12:04 PM,
Right because there not the expressions of the sun but of a logos, in which the sun itself is an expression/representation. And a very fitting one for red ray. If you ask me.
05-20-2018, 02:28 AM,
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Ploba
05-30-2018, 10:05 PM,
Notice the companion storm lower than the spot that is helping to dissolve the spot. It may be gone much faster than I had anticipated.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astronomy/stargazing-may-astronomy-jupiter-great-red-spot-moons-a8332106.html
06-08-2018, 10:10 AM,
Boom, snap. Pow!

Should disappear now.
06-08-2018, 10:23 AM,
There are sunspots as big as Jupiter itself.

Could you at least be more specific, what are you talking about?
The mind has no answers, and the heart has no questions.
06-08-2018, 10:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 10:40 AM by Infinite Unity.)
Jupiter is a representation/reflection of the logoic yellow ray energy center. The storm present on Jupiter, "The giant red spot", is a reflection/representation of the major blockages inherit in our world. Gentle, to my understanding, is saying the giant red spot Is dissipating. Which I would agree with, I can feel that blockage dissolving from my own energy system, daily. Its a tingling on my left, solar plexus area.

What most people see as "planets, and the sun" are actually energy centers, or rather representations to us, of those energy centers. Of the logos, or major being we are all apart of. Comparable to cells within your own body. In my own opinion entites within you, have a similar/comparable experience. Such as mitochondria, appearing sun like. Flow of blood/veins, comparable to a river, or stream to us. On and on brother.

In my own personal opinion Jupiter is not exactly yellow ray, but that giant red spot is related/manifested/caused/reflection of major distortions in third density, or Earth.
The following 3 users Like Infinite Unity's post:
blossom, flofrog, Foha
06-08-2018, 01:54 PM,
(06-08-2018, 10:35 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:  Jupiter is a representation/reflection of the logoic yellow ray energy center. The storm present on Jupiter, "The giant red spot", is a reflection/representation of the major blockages inherit in our world. Gentle, to my understanding, is saying the giant red spot Is dissipating. Which I would agree with, I can feel that blockage dissolving from my own energy system, daily. Its a tingling on my left, solar plexus area.

What most people see as "planets, and the sun" are actually energy centers, or rather representations to us, of those energy centers. Of the logos, or major being we are all apart of. Comparable to cells within your own body. In my own opinion entites within you, have a similar/comparable experience. Such as mitochondria, appearing sun like. Flow of blood/veins, comparable to a river, or stream to us. On and on brother.

In my own personal opinion Jupiter is not exactly yellow ray, but that giant red spot is related/manifested/caused/reflection of major distortions in third density, or Earth.

Thank you for this explanation, it has helped me understand better.

I carry with me everywhere a Herkimer diamond (diamond-like, clear quartz). I love crystals, especially one with clarity. I chose this one because it was so pure and clear, with no coloration.

So I noticed recently when it started to gain this yellow color to it. It's feint; when I take it out and hold it in the air, it is not noticeable. However when placing it against a white surface, it becomes very apparent that there is yellow in the crystal where there wasn't before.

Recently in my life I have broken out of my shell and repaired damaged relationships, bolstered my confidence in sharing my opinions - even if they can be corrected or changed in the future. I have found my voice and personality. I think this is what is being "reflected" in the crystal; no pun intended.

So I am grateful for the help in clearing these blockages on such a large scale. I can say that it has definitely helped me greatly.

Thank you.
The following 3 users Like Foha's post:
blossom, flofrog, Infinite Unity
06-08-2018, 09:49 PM,
I've assumed that Jupiter is sixth density/Ra/Zues/What-have-you.

The great red spot being a distortion in the yellow ray, namely being dis-association from god/divinity. A dis-association from conscious creation basically.

Anyway, the other night, I built up a massive positive charge, and then felt my soul jump betwixt the two spots. Then it felt like a lightning bolt hit my energy system. My guess was that I built up a strong positive charge, and then bridged the gap between the two distortions.

Being a seeker is never boring... LOL
The following 3 users Like GentleReckoning's post:
blossom, Foha, Infinite Unity
06-09-2018, 11:19 AM,
(06-08-2018, 01:54 PM)Desynched Wrote:  
(06-08-2018, 10:35 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:  Jupiter is a representation/reflection of the logoic yellow ray energy center. The storm present on Jupiter, "The giant red spot", is a reflection/representation of the major blockages inherit in our world. Gentle, to my understanding, is saying the giant red spot Is dissipating. Which I would agree with, I can feel that blockage dissolving from my own energy system, daily. Its a tingling on my left, solar plexus area.

Thank you for this explanation, it has helped me understand better.

I carry with me everywhere a Herkimer diamond (diamond-like, clear quartz). I love crystals, especially one with clarity. I chose this one because it was so pure and clear, with no coloration.

So I noticed recently when it started to gain this yellow color to it. It's feint; when I take it out and hold it in the air, it is not noticeable. However when placing it against a white surface, it becomes very apparent that there is yellow in the crystal where there wasn't before.

Recently in my life I have broken out of my shell and repaired damaged relationships, bolstered my confidence in sharing my opinions - even if they can be corrected or changed in the future. I have found my voice and personality. I think this is what is being "reflected" in the crystal; no pun intended.

So I am grateful for the help in clearing these blockages on such a large scale. I can say that it has definitely helped me greatly.

Thank you.

Working diligently to harmonize brother. With in a year or two, the seventh density beings will be released. And the world will begin to change rapidly. Keep turning the keys to there prisons, and unleash us!!!! We are here!!! Waiting for the threshold to be met!
The following 2 users Like Infinite Unity's post:
flofrog, Foha