Changing ones Username
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM,
Changing ones Username
I don't see any options for changing my user name. I'd like to switch to something a little more creative/anonymous/interesting and I don't want to lose the small history I've started with this name.

Is there a secret phrase I can whisper to magically have the database updated to a new handle? Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2010, 01:58 PM,
RE: Changing ones Username
Ok, "the password is..."

*please* Wink

But keep in mind that though the moderators are able to change your username, it involves a series of obstacles to be overcome and it might not happen right away.
09-24-2010, 01:59 PM,
I have no idea. I'll ask our tech, Steve.
09-24-2010, 02:31 PM,
(09-24-2010, 01:59 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  I have no idea. I'll ask our tech, Steve.

Hey Monica,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I *was* able to have my username changed, but I don't think it's something that we should expect to have it done quickly if we really need it done.
09-24-2010, 02:40 PM,
Seeking, please let me know what you want your name changed to by sending me a PM, or stating it here.

Thanks!
Steve

(09-13-2010, 02:14 PM)Seeking One Wrote:  I don't see any options for changing my user name. I'd like to switch to something a little more creative/anonymous/interesting and I don't want to lose the small history I've started with this name.

Is there a secret phrase I can whisper to magically have the database updated to a new handle? Shy
09-24-2010, 03:03 PM,
(09-24-2010, 02:40 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote:  Seeking, please let me know what you want your name changed to by sending me a PM, or stating it here.

Thanks!
Steve

"I was here, but now I'm gone.
I left my name to turn you on."
(Sorry, just being a goof)

My name has already been changed, but thank you for your offer to help. Smile