The Dream Thread
03-14-2017, 11:24 PM,
RE: The Dream Thread
When I realized I was dreaming once (on one of those pretty much barely lucid-all-night dreams) I manifested a beautiful husky dog, but didn't get to pet it. Never even thought about anthros in it.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Glow
03-27-2017, 07:43 AM,
I've been having the most bizarre dreams ever lately. Last night I got stuck in a ditch and Merlin the wizard came and gave me a hand up so I got out of the ditch. But he was angry and said "you shouldn't look at what which shouldn't be looked upon" and I felt he was leading me to some place of banishment or punishment so I decided to bale out of there, when I need to escape in dreams I always remember I can fly, so I flew away, I flew over this field and made it to a city, I was so determined on escaping, I was swirving in and out of alley ways, swimming rooftops and my flying abilities weren't so great, I was just barely making it over rooftops until I flew into a fence and couldn't fly over it, so I climbed it. I was moving from backyard to backyard, climbing fences and made it to safety. Then had a really intense series of dreams where I found God, he was hanging from a tree which was at the highest location, the top of a hill that I had made it to. He said "you're back again" and I remembered I had been there many times before, he said "you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something". I had been there many times but forgot every time, and was once again back there looking for something. He got down off the tree and we locked eye contact. He was a black man that looked like this:
http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/black-jesus1-238x300.jpg

I knew him, I've always known him. I said "you're God!" and his face morphed into a Vietnamese monk I know, and I said "everyone is God". And he said "that means you're God". At first I saw the happiness in his face, then the pain, so much pain. Then I remembered the story, we were good friends (we were both black men, from that point on in the dreams I was a black man), and I killed him accidentally and I brought his body to that location and buried him there. I saw his grave there. There were sad and loving moments throughout this series of dreams. There were many lucid moments but my lucid dreams for the past months have been dull and non vivid and always only partially lucid.
The following 2 users Like loveallbeings's post:
Glow, isis
04-14-2017, 11:09 AM,
I dreamed I was harvested into 4D and that many more people than I wanted to believe made it too.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
The following 2 users Like Coordinate_Apotheosis's post:
Bring4th_Jade, sjel
04-14-2017, 11:25 AM,
(03-27-2017, 07:43 AM)loveallbeings Wrote:  "you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something"

Do you feel that you mind complex created what happened in this dream, or do you feel that it was given to you?

Definitely a meaningful set of events: "you shouldnt be looking at something which shouldnt be looked upon", still being able to fly even though you were fleeing, "always looking for something", killing the black guy god.

__1337333_____1337456_____7EMF999___
06-28-2017, 02:38 PM,
In my dream just before waking this morning I said to someone,

"Even if we're touching, there's an infinite amount of space between us."

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
06-28-2017, 02:47 PM,
I almost always dream that I'm playing some game with others that does not exist here.

The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Glow
10-11-2017, 05:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 07:42 PM by xise.)
I had a dream involving Ra. I asked my higher self, prior to sleeping, if my problems regarding the slow start of my startup business (5 months in) is related to my idea that money has caused more bad than good for society (I also asked this question the night prior, and got a pretty abstract dream about being optimistic as the key to manifestation - a great dream but it did not seem to directly answer the above question, so I wanted to be sure).

I'm at a get-together at a house. It's a beautiful sunny day. Green pastures around the house. We're in a large room that has a lot of windows on three sides, and the roof, like a sunroom. It is rectangular in shape, longer than it is wide. There are maybe 30 people or so. I'm enjoying myself. There is a table with a bed (or maybe really padded large bench) on one side and chairs on the other. Someone mentions that they're about to play this boardgame, and ask me if I want to play. I say I do, and I sit down on the bed/bench. I then see a petite, quiet woman beside near me, not seated with us, who is kind of just has a slight smile that is just looking directly at me. I just kind of look at her when one of the boardgamers at the table ask me if I'm going to let her sit with us. I say of course and move over to give her space, though there's not really much space at all. She says its ok, she doesn't need a seat, and climbs onto my shoulders like fathers often carry their daughters. This feels totally natural and comfortable.

Then I'm in some other dimension or reality, that seems superimposed on the get-together. She then communicates via telepathy. "I am Ra El-something" (might have been Ra El-tier; Ra El-tier or something is in one David Wilcock video I watched and he claims is Ra's full name after a supposed insider met with avian aliens who called themselves Ra-Eltier, though I don't consider DW exceptionally reliable; also her telepathic voice doesn't sound at all like the monotone real life Ra channeling, it's very normal sounding and the telepathic words flow well).

She then asks me "Do you understand the Ra material?" I say without hesitation "I want to know the Ra material more fully." She says she can recommend a book: "The Knowledge of the Subconscious by someone (don't remember the name)." We then kind of explore this alternate reality around the room, and I see images of people transposed onto the normal physical reality. As per real life, I have a small surge of fear as I expect to see some demon in these alternate realities, and she tells me that "you need to clear out your junk." I apologize and I say that there's a part of me that always fears these mystical experiences. We then observe some more scenes, and it ends with me noticing I'm levitating, Indian-style, with her sitting on my shoulders, though I'm not sure if I'm levitating in physical reality or in the alternate transposed reality.

-----

Should be interesting to meditate with the intent to read the book known as "The Knowledge of the Subconscious".  Smile  

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 2 users Like xise's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum
10-11-2017, 08:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 08:47 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
A snake kept biting me and nothing happened to my surprise. It was a poisonous one I believe.
I slept off and on till like 7pm, so it was really late sleeping in.

I would love to see Ra in a dream. I would probably make me squeeeeee.

11-02-2017, 02:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 02:31 PM by Glow.)
I was me on one side of a room then walked through a clear wall to the other side.

When i came through the wall I was this animated pink bird type human. I still remembered my life on the other side in my human body but lived a different life on the pink bird side. At the end I was walking back to the human side of the room to take care of something and as I passed through I could see like a funnel effect like you'd see in water going through the transparent wall.
was interesting
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
isis
11-02-2017, 02:35 PM,
(04-14-2017, 11:09 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:  I dreamed I was harvested into 4D and that many more people than I wanted to believe made it too.

You mean you were happily surprised? Or you were having issues accepting it? Either is interesting.

I think we will be surprised by how many make it. We only get a glimps of people, never can know who someone is behind all the masks.
11-09-2017, 02:39 PM,
(03-27-2017, 07:43 AM)loveallbeings Wrote:  I've been having the most bizarre dreams ever lately. Last night I got stuck in a ditch and Merlin the wizard came and gave me a hand up so I got out of the ditch. But he was angry and said "you shouldn't look at what which shouldn't be looked upon" and I felt he was leading me to some place of banishment or punishment so I decided to bale out of there, when I need to escape in dreams I always remember I can fly, so I flew away, I flew over this field and made it to a city, I was so determined on escaping, I was swirving in and out of alley ways, swimming rooftops and my flying abilities weren't so great, I was just barely making it over rooftops until I flew into a fence and couldn't fly over it, so I climbed it. I was moving from backyard to backyard, climbing fences and made it to safety. Then had a really intense series of dreams where I found God, he was hanging from a tree which was at the highest location, the top of a hill that I had made it to. He said "you're back again" and I remembered I had been there many times before, he said "you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something". I had been there many times but forgot every time, and was once again back there looking for something. He got down off the tree and we locked eye contact. He was a black man that looked like this:
http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/black-jesus1-238x300.jpg

I knew him, I've always known him. I said "you're God!" and his face morphed into a Vietnamese monk I know, and I said "everyone is God". And he said "that means you're God". At first I saw the happiness in his face, then the pain, so much pain. Then I remembered the story, we were good friends (we were both black men, from that point on in the dreams I was a black man), and I killed him accidentally and I brought his body to that location and buried him there. I saw his grave there. There were sad and loving moments throughout this series of dreams. There were many lucid moments but my lucid dreams for the past months have been dull and non vivid and always only partially lucid.
Thanks that helped me
11-09-2017, 03:01 PM,
This mourning I had dream there were small colorful birds flying through my house all around me. Colored almost like humming birds but had some white too, about the size of a small sparrow only finer like a finch.

Anyways I cant remember most of the dream except the birds could come and go as they chose to and most had flown outside.
I found one upstairs and assuming it would want to be with the others I put out my had as a perch so I could carry it out to find its friends. Instead it flew over to me and either landed on or flew into my third eye. I woke up when it made contact and I could feel it
The following 2 users Like Glow's post:
isis, MangusKhan
11-11-2017, 02:04 PM,
(03-14-2015, 12:34 PM)isis Wrote:  in one part from last night i was at the church i attended growing up & i was on the ground in the back behind the pews. i was the only person there. no idea what i was doing. i felt like i was early for something, a service i presume, & like i was there before i should be there. then kevin spacey walks in & walks around a bit but doesn't look at me. i had my eyes on him the whole time. i got the feeling like he knew i was there but was afraid to look at me or just choosing not to. then right before he walks out of the room he looks over at me really quick-like & makes eye-contact for a second or two just before disappearing behind a wall. then i got the feeling that he definitely knew i was there the whole time.

this dream of mine from 2015 just got a lot more curious

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072881/Kevin-Spacey-s-15th-accuser-tells-shock-fear.html

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
11-11-2017, 02:43 PM,
I dreamed I was in stressful and frustrating situations and was attempting to handle them with positivity.

I did rather well actually, very passive and nonaggressive in dealing with the situations yet there was this serene assertiveness, like I desire to be gentle but firm in helping, to not be willing to bend, yet to remain flexible.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
The following 1 user Likes Coordinate_Apotheosis's post:
Glow