The ghost of threads past
12-14-2010, 04:33 PM,
The ghost of threads past
I want to thank everyone that has contributed and brought this forum into being, from the bottom of my heart. This is a golden place.

I'm new to not just this forum, but internet forums in general. So please excuse my ignorance of normal etiquette. I've been replying to relatively old and inactive threads and will continue to do so since they are so rich to my eyes.
I hope this isn't too annoying to anyone here!
I'd love to rekindle something positive and hopefully add something new, help recycle something beautiful.
After all "nothing is lost", right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM,
RE: The ghost of threads past
What's interesting about this forum is that since we discuss timeless spiritual topics, not many things get too old to discuss!

A lot of the time, a new member coming in will point out something that nobody has seen before, or they'll come in with a new and interesting viewpoint. That's one of the reasons I love it here too! Big Grin
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
12-17-2010, 03:42 AM,
(12-14-2010, 04:33 PM)Jerome Wrote:  I'd love to rekindle something positive and hopefully add something new, help recycle something beautiful.
After all "nothing is lost", right?

Hehehe, I am also into recycling... why start a new thread if you can recycle an old one? save a few bits and bytes Tongue...
and yes, nothing is lost... you are so right.
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2010, 04:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2010, 04:31 AM by Monica.)
Welcome to Bring4th, Jerome!

Please feel free to reignite any old thread you wish! It will be very healthy to revitalize old discussions. We are always getting new members, for whom those discussions are new!
(12-17-2010, 03:42 AM)Meerie Wrote:  Hehehe, I am also into recycling... why start a new thread if you can recycle an old one?

Right. And it makes my job easier, so I don't have to merge threads on the same topic!
12-24-2010, 11:11 AM,
Welcome Jermone! I've got a list of my favorite threads in the link in my signature. There are many... (Just scroll down a bit)

Happy topic hunting!