I'm out of here. (Interpersonal Relationships on B4)
12-27-2010, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010, 07:01 PM by Monica.)
I'm out of here. (Interpersonal Relationships on B4)
It's become impossible for me to spend time on this forum without becoming bogged down in pointless arguments. The people that I do love are beginning to show less and less. I've had enough, I'm not learning anything anymore. It's ruining my mood to even try to participate.

The love and light that once was a matter of course is now part of a snake pit. Any random remark can end you with everlasting praise or a vehement argument. It's like people became blind to each other. I'm not here to co-create that reality with anyone.

My e-mail is up to date if any of you feels the need to remain in touch send me an e-mail through this forum.

I won't read this thread again and request it to be locked...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 02:20 PM,
RE: I'm out of here.
Dear brother. I hope you simply take a break from here, as I have done in the past, and come back when you feel the calling.

I post less on here than I used to too, not because I do not wish to become embroiled in arguments, but because I have come to the understanding that arguing with another is arguing with my self, and that I feel is something I desire to move away from, seeking peace. I therefore use great discernment into which threads I participate, but I can understand you may need to remove yourself from the fray in order to gain the clarity and peace you require. So be it, know you are loved and will be missed, and I do hope to see you come back when you are ready.
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
The following 3 users Like Peregrinus's post:
Parsons, Spectrum, TLT
12-27-2010, 03:05 PM,
Quote:It's become impossible for me to spend time on this forum without becoming bogged down in pointless arguments. The people that I do love are beginning to show less and less. I've had enough, I'm not learning anything anymore. It's ruining my mood to even try to participate.

The question as always is what lessons are to be learnt?

Quote:The love and light that once was a matter of course is now part of a snake pit. Any random remark can end you with everlasting praise or a vehement argument. It's like people became blind to each other. I'm not here to co-create that reality with anyone.

What reality do you desire to create?

Quote:I won't read this thread again and request it to be locked...

I don't believe you.

Love & Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmUjO2VX26A&feature=related
The following 1 user Likes Ashim's post:
TLT
12-27-2010, 03:11 PM,
Mercury retrograde strikes again?
The following 1 user Likes Protonexus's post:
Infinite Unity
12-27-2010, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 03:14 PM by turtledude23.)
Noooo Sad You rock man, don't go, I really value your input in discussions. I know some members like starting arguments but you can just ignore them, there's alot of good this forum can offer you, and which you can offer it. But if you really want to leave then best wishes, let's stay in touch.

edit: guys, wtf, he clearly wants emotional support, not judgements wrapped in zen and astrology.
Laugh and enjoy yourself
- Quo
12-27-2010, 04:19 PM,
I'll send this to you in email in case you don't visit again, but I wanted to thank you for all your contributions here. I've found your words to be insightful, interesting and helpful about a wide range of topics. I truly have enjoyed your posts and put you in the category of a small handful of people who regularly post here that I always try to read. Whether you stay or go in the long-term, I wanted you to know that. That I appreciate you and the energy you shared with us. Thank you, brother!

You know, I've had to take several long breaks from the forum this year myself for similar reasons. In fact, I haven't read any posts in 2 weeks until today. Given that this place is starting more and more to sound like the typical, argumentative, and rancorous "discussion" forums that are all over the internet, I've almost decided to leave it completely myself. I take your post today on my first day back as a synchronicity.

My perception of the forum has changed quite a bit since I first joined it. Starting around 6 or so months ago, I noticed what I perceive to be a dark energy that seemed to be slowly and subtly affecting Bring4th and, frankly, de-tuning it. As one would expect, no one 3D person is completely to blame here, but this energy (or perhaps entity) seems to work and manifest itself through certain vocal members with particularly pronounced chakra blockages. I've also noticed that this malignant energy -- whatever it is -- has shown its face most strongly under Mercury Retrograde periods, like this one, which is understandable given the far greater potential for human mis-communication and unclear thinking. I sincerely hope that we do not allow this energy to de-tune the forum and depolarize the positive members of it. Let's keep in mind that a tiny speck of Light is far stronger than the Darkness. Those on the Radiant Path can be tested, but never vanquished be the Dark ones.

I've gone back and forth about whether I was I was to blame for projecting internal issues onto the forum, or if it truly was the effect that some members have on the social dynamic that changed the once-positive tenor of this place. I've noticed a lot more negativity lately, have watched people leave completely or greatly reduce their participation, but yet I still don't know for sure if it's just a coincidence or even my own imagining. In the end, I decided that it didn't matter -- that ultimately I found my own energies had simply become incompatible with this forum at this time. As joy, happiness, and harmony seemed to be increasing to overflowing in just about every other area of my life except this forum -- which used to be one of the brightest spots in my life -- I decided that it would be healthy for me to greatly reduce my visits. I might feel differently in the future, but I absolutely can understand and respect your reasons for taking a break. I would just like to echo Peregrinus's counsel that it doesn't have to be a permanent break. I still feel like Bring4th has enormous potential and, despite the negativity I've seen lately, a lot of good and positive exchanges still happen. There are some truly, amazingly, beautiful people who frequent these "virtual halls" and there is real communion and fellowship to be had on a significantly advanced level. The lesson here might simply be to just forgive and look past those others who do not wish to share in the fellowship and just not get embroiled in pointless arguments. There are some people it is a waste of energy to debate with. Just because you love and accept all does not give you any moral obligation to like the personality shell of everyone you meet. You know, the lesson might not even be that deep -- perhaps we're just supposed to remember not to feed the trolls! Smile

In closing, I'd just like to remind everyone that whatever else we're doing on this forum, whatever great work we are undertaking, in the end this is a human social construction. We're all flesh and blood 3D human beings with feelings who may (or may not) actually be Wanderers. The manner in which we speak to eachother, the social dynamics -- the kindness and civility (or lack thereof) with which we debate the issues is just as important -- if not moreso -- than the actual topics themselves. Intellectual ideas are not the only thing of import and I suggest we try to treat one another with care. When we find ourselves in a conflict with another person, then we can be assured that we have some responsibility for bringing about the situation, and even more responsibility for how we react. As convinced as we are of the "correctness" of our own views about ourselves and others, none of us has all the answers. Humility, if not twisted into self-loathing, really is a great virtue. Every one of us, without exception, has imbalances and blockages to work through and yet are all beautiful expressions of the One Creator. As we discuss the miracle that is Oneness, let us not forget to display compassion and kindness in our conversations with Other-selves.

Love to all
The following 5 users Like Pablísimo's post:
Conifer16, Seed, Spectrum, TLT, Whitefeather
12-27-2010, 04:50 PM,
Until next time, namasté Smile
Namasté
12-27-2010, 05:12 PM,
(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  My perception of the forum has changed quite a bit since I first joined it. Starting around 6 or so months ago, I noticed what I perceive to be a dark energy that seemed to be slowly and subtly affecting Bring4th and, frankly, de-tuning it. As one would expect, no one 3D person is completely to blame here, but this energy (or perhaps entity) seems to work and manifest itself through certain vocal members with particularly pronounced chakra blockages. I've also noticed that this malignant energy -- whatever it is -- has shown its face most strongly under Mercury Retrograde periods, like this one, which is understandable given the far greater potential for human mis-communication and unclear thinking. I sincerely hope that we do not allow this energy to de-tune the forum and depolarize the positive members of it. Let's keep in mind that a tiny speck of Light is far stronger than the Darkness. Those on the Radiant Path can be tested, but never vanquished be the Dark ones.

I've gone back and forth about whether I was I was to blame for projecting internal issues onto the forum, or if it truly was the effect that some members have on the social dynamic that changed the once-positive tenor of this place. I've noticed a lot more negativity lately, have watched people leave completely or greatly reduce their participation, but yet I still don't know for sure if it's just a coincidence or even my own imagining. In the end, I decided that it didn't matter -- that ultimately I found my own energies had simply become incompatible with this forum at this time. As joy, happiness, and harmony seemed to be increasing to overflowing in just about every other area of my life except this forum -- which used to be one of the brightest spots in my life -- I decided that it would be healthy for me to greatly reduce my visits.

what is this particular 'darkness' you speak of ?
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
12-27-2010, 06:10 PM,
I have just joined. I have to say that just about everyone here is friendly, kind, rational, and can be a wonderful friend.
I say just about everyone, because I also found some negativity, unfriendliness, and irrationality from one member at least.
I will not leave however. I will remain here and learn what I can from all the good people here. I will simply ignore the negativity, and refuse to respond to it from now on. I have found that it is useless to argue with someone who simply has no interest in mutual respect and sharing information in light and love.

So, to Ali, I say, stick around. You can add to the love and light.
The following 1 user Likes Nabil Naser's post:
Diana
12-27-2010, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 06:23 PM by unity100.)
(12-27-2010, 06:10 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I say just about everyone, because I also found some negativity, unfriendliness, and irrationality from one member at least.

basically, you are meaning me, because i have had the impoliteness to question the idea you were proposing, and the claimed 'proof' from the christian religious book in english language, and its counterparts in other religious texts - which you have claimed to be there, but refrained from putting them in front of us.

and you dub this 'irrationality'. irrationality is what you have put me face to face with. you even said that you were 'glad that we came to an agreement' despite i had questioned you and asked you to provide the proof you were claiming, and were waiting for it. this was the first case in which i have seen such a response in a discussion.

there is nothing 'negative' about questioning things. noone is expected to accept another's dogma or idea without questioning. noone has the right to go ballistic and become condescending, accusing when their ideas or dogmas are questioned. noone has the right to accuse anyone else of negativity, when they continually disagree with one or more of their views, beliefs, dogmas, or others.

it is not polite or positive or loving to 'concede'. you do not concede things, just to be politically correct. doing that violates blue ray truthfulness, and leaves the person open to influences of dishonesty and lies.

influences just like the ones which make some people see an environment in which everyone just ignores and refrains from seeing and accepting the differences of others, as 'loving' .... its easy to talk about oneness, love, and whatnot, while all people evade real subjects, issues, differences, disagreements like the plague, and then call each other 'i love you, brother/sister'. like a family which puts up a pretense to the neighbors, but boils from inside day by day.

the moment someone dares to bring up something, and a disagreement happens, the people who were purporting to be loving starts becoming aggressive, condescending, controlling, belittling, offensive and attacks the disagreed .....

that is not love. that is a lie.

no progress can be done in such an environment, apart from learning the lesson of honesty and truth.
12-27-2010, 08:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 08:17 PM by Nabil Naser.)
Yes, you are right, Unity100. It was you who I was talking about.

I have been in many forums, and I am part of many groups. I know a little about how people conduct themselves in these forums.
Your responses and arguments are far from fair and decent. You are unfriendly and bellicose. I have noticed the same in your reactions to others as well. I have seen you answer with few words that are meant to discredit the post, without even offering an opinion. I am not talking about my posts only.
Regarding your argument that you are challenging what I have been proposing. How can you challenge something that has not been fully presented yet. I have made a point to tell people that there is a lot more to the material that I am sharing. I joined less than a few weeks ago, and I have just started sharing my ideas. These ideas took 30 years to put together, and they can't be explained in few posts.
You jumped the wagon, put words in my mouth, and kept repeating the same questions that have been answered.
I have no problems with people challenging my work. In fact I welcome it. But I do not like the negativity, unfriendliness, and lack of respect that you display. Your style brings in negative vibrations, and make the exchange unpleasant.
In a site like this, people have the right to expect civil exchange and respect at a minimum. You do not have to be friendly, but being rude is just wrong and unwelcome in any forum.

(12-27-2010, 06:22 PM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-27-2010, 06:10 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I say just about everyone, because I also found some negativity, unfriendliness, and irrationality from one member at least.

basically, you are meaning me, because i have had the impoliteness to question the idea you were proposing, and the claimed 'proof' from the christian religious book in english language, and its counterparts in other religious texts - which you have claimed to be there, but refrained from putting them in front of us.

and you dub this 'irrationality'. irrationality is what you have put me face to face with. you even said that you were 'glad that we came to an agreement' despite i had questioned you and asked you to provide the proof you were claiming, and were waiting for it. this was the first case in which i have seen such a response in a discussion.

there is nothing 'negative' about questioning things. noone is expected to accept another's dogma or idea without questioning. noone has the right to go ballistic and become condescending, accusing when their ideas or dogmas are questioned. noone has the right to accuse anyone else of negativity, when they continually disagree with one or more of their views, beliefs, dogmas, or others.

it is not polite or positive or loving to 'concede'. you do not concede things, just to be politically correct. doing that violates blue ray truthfulness, and leaves the person open to influences of dishonesty and lies.

influences just like the ones which make some people see an environment in which everyone just ignores and refrains from seeing and accepting the differences of others, as 'loving' .... its easy to talk about oneness, love, and whatnot, while all people evade real subjects, issues, differences, disagreements like the plague, and then call each other 'i love you, brother/sister'. like a family which puts up a pretense to the neighbors, but boils from inside day by day.

the moment someone dares to bring up something, and a disagreement happens, the people who were purporting to be loving starts becoming aggressive, condescending, controlling, belittling, offensive and attacks the disagreed .....

no progress can be done in such an environment, apart from learning the lesson of honesty and truth.
The following 1 user Likes Nabil Naser's post:
Seed
12-27-2010, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 10:24 PM by Aaron.)
Just in case you read this, please know that your contributions here, some of the things you've said, have been very helpful to me. The wisdom you've imparted when speaking from your heart has brightened a few of my days. Smile

Edit: Oh yeah, and seriously, I like your Jesus hair. :p
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
The following 2 users Like Aaron's post:
Conifer16, jacrob
12-27-2010, 11:40 PM,
Many blessings of love and light to you, Ali Quadir.

I can understand where you are coming from, arguments and debates can be frustrating and draining. You have been an integral contributor to the forum and have offered such intelligent and insightful commentary. You will be missed.

Have a wonderful and peaceful New Year.
May all Beings everywhere be happy and free
The following 1 user Likes Shemaya's post:
jacrob
12-28-2010, 12:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 12:31 AM by Nabil Naser.)
No one is asking anyone to concede anything, Unity. No one expect anyone to concede, because there is nothing to concede to.
This concession idea is in your head. I believe that most people just want to discuss things in a polite manner. I do not think that it is too much to ask for. Let us suppose that you do not agree with anything that I have written, does that give you reason to be unfriendly and rude?
After all, I joined this community because I know that I belong here. I have been reading and researching Ra's teachings for twenty years. I used to exchange emails with Carla, who is as precious as a human can be. I came here to show proof that Ra is correct in what they said.
Why did that idea insult your intelligence so much? Why did you get in the offense right away? Before I have even started posting, you began bombarding me with questions that I have already answered. Prove it, you kept saying. yet you know nothing about packed spheres geometry, and I have just begun sharing. I tried to reason with you. I tried to explain things. You always responded in a bellicose and rude manner. The record speaks for itself. That's the good thing about forums.

But this is not about you and I. It is about losing a member of this community who has had it with rude people.
Just consider what you may have written to others lately. Were you loving? Were you kind? Were you trying to help by teaching?
A community is made of people who believe that they have things in common. They want to believe that there is a place of comfort that they can go to.
I ask you, Unity100, are you trying to make this community a place of comfort, friendship, growth, and love?

(12-27-2010, 08:17 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  Yes, you are right, Unity100. It was you who I was talking about.

I have been in many forums, and I am part of many groups. I know a little about how people conduct themselves in these forums.
Your responses and arguments are far from fair and decent. You are unfriendly and bellicose. I have noticed the same in your reactions to others as well. I have seen you answer with few words that are meant to discredit the post, without even offering an opinion. I am not talking about my posts only.
Regarding your argument that you are challenging what I have been proposing. How can you challenge something that has not been fully presented yet. I have made a point to tell people that there is a lot more to the material that I am sharing. I joined less than a few weeks ago, and I have just started sharing my ideas. These ideas took 30 years to put together, and they can't be explained in few posts.
You jumped the wagon, put words in my mouth, and kept repeating the same questions that have been answered.
I have no problems with people challenging my work. In fact I welcome it. But I do not like the negativity, unfriendliness, and lack of respect that you display. Your style brings in negative vibrations, and make the exchange unpleasant.
In a site like this, people have the right to expect civil exchange and respect at a minimum. You do not have to be friendly, but being rude is just wrong and unwelcome in any forum.

(12-27-2010, 06:22 PM)unity100 Wrote:  

12-28-2010, 12:53 AM,
(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  My perception of the forum has changed quite a bit since I first joined it. Starting around 6 or so months ago, I noticed what I perceive to be a dark energy that seemed to be slowly and subtly affecting Bring4th and, frankly, de-tuning it.
Slowly, the plan is coming to fruition (evil laughter)
The following 1 user Likes zenmaster's post:
rva_jeremy
12-28-2010, 01:07 AM,
There is no dark energy that can't be defeated with a simple smile.

let us all remember our free will.

It is not hard to fight the darkness. We have light within that is enough to shine through all creation.

If we keep in mind the oneness that we are, then no darkness can encroach.

(12-28-2010, 12:53 AM)zenmaster Wrote:  
(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  My perception of the forum has changed quite a bit since I first joined it. Starting around 6 or so months ago, I noticed what I perceive to be a dark energy that seemed to be slowly and subtly affecting Bring4th and, frankly, de-tuning it.
Slowly, the plan is coming to fruition (evil laughter)
12-28-2010, 01:19 AM,
(12-28-2010, 01:07 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  There is no dark energy that can't be defeated with a simple smile.

let us all remember our free will.

It is not hard to fight the darkness. We have light within that is enough to shine through all creation.

If we keep in mind the oneness that we are, then no darkness can encroach.
Dark energy feeds on simple smiles. I think it'll be easier for everyone if they don't try to fight it and yield. The de-tuning process is inevitable, with all eventually succombing to the shadow power.
12-28-2010, 01:33 AM,
(12-28-2010, 01:19 AM)zenmaster Wrote:  Dark energy feeds on simple smiles. I think it'll be easier for everyone if they don't try to fight it and yield. The de-tuning process is inevitable, with all eventually succombing to the shadow power.

zenmaster, what are you talking about?
12-28-2010, 01:36 AM,
Do you guys see the irony of Ali's thread about leaving because of pointless arguing turning into such an argument? If you want him to stay make an effort to be more decent, at the very least in his going away thread.
Laugh and enjoy yourself
- Quo
12-28-2010, 01:48 AM,
(12-27-2010, 08:17 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  Your responses and arguments are far from fair and decent. You are unfriendly and bellicose. I have noticed the same in your reactions to others as well. I have seen you answer with few words that are meant to discredit the post, without even offering an opinion. I am not talking about my posts only.

then sample a few responses of me, to you or others, which are unfriendly and bellicose.

Quote: I have been in many forums, and I am part of many groups. I know a little about how people conduct themselves in these forums.

you have been in many forums, you are part of many groups, yet, you had invited all people here to your own forum, which had a few posts in it, when you first came here.

only because people have invited you warmly to share your views here, you have remained and started talking about your philosophy.

if you have been in many forums, and you are part of many groups, in which people were not bellicose, and instead decent, why were you inviting people to your own forum, in which there are only a few posts ? surely, as a person who is getting along well with people, you are expressing your ideas and getting along well with people in other discussion forums too ?

Quote:Regarding your argument that you are challenging what I have been proposing. How can you challenge something that has not been fully presented yet. I have made a point to tell people that there is a lot more to the material that I am sharing. I joined less than a few weeks ago, and I have just started sharing my ideas. These ideas took 30 years to put together, and they can't be explained in few posts.

its appalling that what you are portraying is totally the opposite of what happened. its as if it was an alternative reality. lets remember how the argument 'ended' :

- you have said that the word god, and the english language bible, supported your numerology. and you have expressed that this was a divine, supernatural 'coincidence' that ended up as such, as a message to people.
- i have queried you that, for that thing to be universal, that numerology had to be valid in all language bibles, and word god in all languages. since it was apparently due to a divine, supernatural intervention.
- to which you have replied that it was only natural that it happened so in english language, because english was the most widely spoken language on the planet.
- i have given references to you that mandarin chinese was the most widely spoken one. and spanish was equal with english, in numbers.
- you havent responded to this properly. you have moved on to say that you have not personally checked the numerology in other languages, but you were sure that they would hold.
- when i expressed that they wouldnt hold, since the numerology you propose wouldnt even satisfy the word 'gott' in german, you have accused me with being illogical, unreceptive, and said that to verify the proposition, we first had to accept it, and then read those other language bibles ourselves, and see if it holds.
- i have told you that it was not our burden to prove your proposition, that you are sharing. since it was your proposition, your share, that you were bringing to us, it is your burden to prove and provide us with the pointers and verification.
- from this point on you started accusations of unreceptiveness, illogicality, this, that, and even go went far to coercingly, forcingly state that 'the truth was as such and god/divine was as such, and i should "take it or leave it"'
- i have expressed that noone had to be accepting to someone else's dogma, and noone had to 'take or leave' anything.

the above process, in which you have said something dogmatic, which was incorrect, directly opposed by factual evidence, and started accusing who opposed it of various undesirable traits, and when the other did not give in, you have came up and forcingly dictated the 'truth' upon his throat aggressively, in a very blunt and coercing post, is not negative;

but, opposing to your dogma/philosophy, is ?

no, it is not negative. you are maintaining a dogma, and you are intolerant to anyone who oppose it, through any means.

i am calling it dogma, because you are insisting on the english language - god/genesis 'proof' being universal evidence to your packed spheres numerology, DESPITE it is clearly put forth that these do not hold in other languages, bibles, and religions. you havent even dropped your insistence when arguments like 'because english is most spoken language' was clearly shown wrong. and you came up dictating the truth.

moreover, interestingly, you havent even talked on concepts from ra material even in trace amounts in the discussions you have participated up to this date. you just make a short comment about something, then slap a packed sphere picture attachment, and say that the subject at hand/concept supports the idea of packed spheres. you dont even show any calculations, logic, explanation, reasoning in majority of those posts.

i am actually wondering whether you have read ra material in length or not. since you rarely talk about it.

i can prove all of these points with references to your posts, and chronology. if you wish so, just ask, and i will provide a small novel here with links to your posts, and excerpts - totally the opposite of what you are doing, with accusing me of being negative without giving any proof as to that end.

there is nothing related to love in this. there is nothing about love that says people have to be receptive to each others dogma. there is nothing about love that says people have to refrain from disagreeing with others.

the process of forcing a dogma like i outlined above, then coming up and accusing those who disagree with traits undesirable to the societal group that people belong to at that given time, is a negative control mechanic. conscious, or unconscious.

that is the mechanic behind churches, crusades, religions, present in this planet's history.

its not impolite, uncaring, indecent, unloving, unwise, illogical to disagree with people, or oppose what they are dictating in the face of facts. noone has to be receptive or subservient to anyone else's philosophy, thought, or belief, or religion. regardless of what it is.
12-28-2010, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 04:39 AM by Monica.)
Here we go again.

Ali, you know how much I like you and value your friendship. I hope you don't leave, as you will be missed. If you do leave, I wish you well!

To everyone:

What's going on? Sometimes I feel like a babysitter for a junior high classroom. Seriously. I volunteered to moderate this forum, thinking, gosh, this should be easy, since these are all Law of One students.

And yet, most of my work is spent mediating over petty squabbles.

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode:

The Twilight Zone: The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street

and the Remake

You've seen it. The classic. Maple Street has a power outtage. The people in the neighborhood all got freaked out, thinking that one of their neighbors was evil. They would all fixate on one neighbor, then gang up on another neighbor, until they were all fighting amongst themselves.

Meanwhile, the evil aliens who caused the power outtage were laughing their a$$es off, saying, "See? We don't have to do anything. They are so suspicious they will just kill each other... this planet is SO easy to invade! Just mess with their heads a bit and sit back and watch them destroy each other."

Several years ago, I participated in a Christian forum. Several threads were devoting to debating which religion was the 'true' Christian religion. Were Mormons really Christian? No. How about Catholics? No. What about Charistmatics? hell NO.

By they time they got done, there were no Christians left, because each person was pointing the finger at another, in a perpetual game of "Who's the most Christian of us all."

And that's not even counting all the heathen, the 'unsaved' - the Buddhists, Pagans, Hindus, oh and let's not forget the New Agers and people like US...destined for hell for sure!

Meanwhile, what Christians call 'satan' and we might call 'STS entities' were laughing their a$$es off, because the Christians were so busy debating who was saved and who wasn't, that they totally forgot what Jesus told them to do: to LOVE, forgive and heal others. They were so fixated on condemning the heathen that they were missing the pedophile across the street and the corrupt mega-pastor who was taking their $$.

Are we any different, really? We're all open-minded enough to accept that a woman channeled not just some entity, but an actual SMC, and we accept concepts like densities, harvest, aliens, etc.

But are we any different from the religious fundamentalists who argue over dogma, when we get defensive when our own interpretations of the Law of One are questioned or challenged?

Folks, we're not perfect. No one among us is. We ALL have our psychic baggage we bring to the forum. We also have our personality quirks.

Some of us like it here because it's a cool place to hang out. Some of us like the warm fuzzies. Some like the support freely and lovingly offered by internet buddies who have become friends. And, some of us - gasp - are here to study the Law of One.

Some of us are more chummy than others. Some of us are quick to use sarcasm and condescension. Some are very logical and impersonal, maybe even dispassionate, in pursuit of academic study. Is that so wrong? Is that so rude? Some get defensive very quickly when our beliefs are questioned, and it's easier to blame the person who's questioning, rather than just answer the question, or admit we don't know. Just how is asking questions unfriendly and rude?

Anyway, if we think someone is unfriendly, or maybe we just don't like their personality, and we can't bring ourselves to accept them as they are, and actually LOVE them anyway as an other-self, then why make a big deal about it? Why not just avoid reading that person's posts, if we don't like them?

We can't expect for everyone here to get along with everyone else. There is such a thing as personality conflicts, and apparently students of the Law of One aren't immune to them.

One thing is for sure: We ALL push each other's buttons at times, because we ALL have our issues and our faults and our quirks.

Here's the question: What hope is there for raising the vibration of this planet, if we can't even accept one another?

Why must we take it personally, when another person has an academic approach, rather than a warm and fuzzy approach, or asks us to explain our propositions?

What's this all about?

So now, all of a sudden, this forum has become a dark, gloomy and evil-infiltrated place??

Gosh, I had no idea! I guess ignorance is bliss...I thought we had a lot of great discussions going on...a lot of new members, presumably due to the radio show...

And now all of a sudden one of our core members decides to up and leave, and a couple of other people join in the chorus, all pointing the finger at one member, who has been guilty of nothing more than having a personality they don't like: the crime of being academic.

Meanwhile, the STS entities are laughing their a$$es off.

C'mon, folks, how about we practice what we preach here? Where's the LOVE?

Are we supposed to love ONLY if we get warm fuzzies in return? Is that what the Law of One has taught us?

I am speaking as a member here, not as mod. I haven't yet told the other mods about this latest development. So these are all my own personal opinions.

I think we're being laughed at right now. And, quite frankly, I think this entire conversation is juvenile. We've all been supposedly studying the Law of One, and with so much REAL dark energy in the world we should be dealing with, let me get this straight: We're spending our time fussing over "well he was rude!" and "this place isn't as nice as it used to be" ???!!!

While thinking nothing of putting one member up for dissection, as though in a biology classroom....while thinking nothing of being condescending, calling that person names, ridiculing that person's ideas, and even aggressively confronting that person...

So THAT is ok? That is not rude?

What's wrong with this picture, folks?

How is it that those who are complaining the loudest, seem to miss the obvious, blatant responses that are condescending, disrespectful and even aggressive?

And why is anyone complaining anyway? Don't we all know that if someone pushes our buttons, they are, hellllllloooo, MIRRORS to us?

Rather than seeing that person as an other-self, it's easier to proclaim them heretical, or rude, or whatever. Rather than loving and accepting them anyway, since they have just as much right to be here as we do, we blame them for messing up our playground.

Is that why we are here? To satisfy OUR desires? Is the purpose of other members on this forum to keep us happy? Are they responsible for our own happiness, or are we? Is this just some social forum, which exists solely for recreation, with the normal petty squabbling? With some people disliking others, and calling them names, and accusing them, and then several people ganging up on another...Does not anyone else see how juvenile this is?

Hey wait, I thought we were here to learn to do some WORK, to brighten the planet!

I mean, c'mon, don't we have more important matters to attend to?
The following 1 user Likes Monica's post:
TLT
12-28-2010, 01:55 AM,
(12-28-2010, 12:24 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  No one is asking anyone to concede anything, Unity. No one expect anyone to concede, because there is nothing to concede to.
This concession idea is in your head. I believe that most people just want to discuss things in a polite manner. I do not think that it is too much to ask for. Let us suppose that you do not agree with anything that I have written, does that give you reason to be unfriendly and rude?

it is appalling that, you are able to say the above, after posting such a thing as the below, in the other thread, by the way

Quote:[quote='Nabil Naser' pid='25384' dateline='1293182203']
let me get something clear, Unity100.

Spheres are the origin of all things.
The creator experiences itself through the geometry of spheres

Now. You can take it, or leave it

if, that is not enforcing a one's own belief, and expecting the other to concede to it, then i am a flying peach.

there is nothing polite to it either. had it been uttered even in a family setting, it would probably still end up badly.
12-28-2010, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 04:07 AM by Monica.)
I ask forgiveness, as I forgive

Anything that I wrote, was written from a heart full of love

I agree with you Monica. We often forget that we are one.

(12-28-2010, 01:52 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  Here we go again.

Ali, you know how much I like you and value your friendship. I hope you don't leave, as you will be missed. If you do leave, I wish you well!

To everyone:

What's going on? Sometimes I feel like a babysitter for a junior high classroom. Seriously. I volunteered to moderate this forum, thinking, gosh, this should be easy, since these are all Law of One students.

And yet, most of my work is spent mediating over petty squabbles.

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode:

The Twilight Zone: The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street

and the Remake

You've seen it. The classic. Maple Street has a power outtage. The people in the neighborhood all got freaked out, thinking that one of their neighbors was evil. They would all fixate on one neighbor, then gang up on another neighbor, until they were all fighting amongst themselves.

Meanwhile, the evil aliens who caused the power outtage were laughing their a$$es off, saying, "See? We don't have to do anything. They are so suspicious they will just kill each other... this planet is SO easy to invade! Just mess with their heads a bit and sit back and watch them destroy each other."

Several years ago, I participated in a Christian forum. Several threads were devoting to debating which religion was the 'true' Christian religion. Were Mormons really Christian? No. How about Catholics? No. What about Charistmatics? hell NO.

By they time they got done, there were no Christians left, because each person was pointing the finger at another, in a perpetual game of "Who's the most Christian of us all."

And that's not even counting all the heathen, the 'unsaved' - the Buddhists, Pagans, Hindus, oh and let's not forget the New Agers and people like US...destined for hell for sure!

Meanwhile, what Christians call 'satan' and we might call 'STS entities' were laughing their a$$es off, because the Christians were so busy debating who was saved and who wasn't, that they totally forgot what Jesus told them to do: to LOVE, forgive and heal others. They were so fixated on condemning the heathen that they were missing the pedophile across the street and the corrupt mega-pastor who was taking their $$.

Folks, we're not perfect. No one among us is. We ALL have our psychic baggage we bring to the forum. We also have our personality quirks.

Some of us like it here because it's a cool place to hang out. Some of us like the warm fuzzies. Some like the support freely and lovingly offered by internet buddies who have become friends. And, some of us - gasp - are here to study the Law of One.

Some of us are more chummy than others. Some of us are quick to use sarcasm and condescension. Some are very logical and impersonal, maybe even dispassionate, in pursuit of academic study. Is that so wrong? Is that so rude? Some get defensive very quickly when our beliefs are questioned, and it's easier to blame the person who's questioning, rather than just answer the question, or admit we don't know. Just how is asking questions unfriendly and rude?

Anyway, if we think someone is unfriendly, or maybe we just don't like their personality, and we can't bring ourselves to accept them as they are, and actually LOVE them anyway as an other-self, then why make a big deal about it? Why not just avoid reading that person's posts, if we don't like them?

We can't expect for everyone here to get along with everyone else. There is such a thing as personality conflicts, and apparently students of the Law of One aren't immune to them.

One thing is for sure: We ALL push each other's buttons at times, because we ALL have our issues and our faults and our quirks.

Here's the question: What hope is there for raising the vibration of this planet, if we can't even accept one another?

Why must we take it personally, when another person has an academic approach, rather than a warm and fuzzy approach, or asks us to explain our propositions?

What's this all about?

So now, all of a sudden, this forum has become a dark, gloomy and evil-infiltrated place??

Gosh, I had no idea! I guess ignorance is bliss...I thought we had a lot of great discussions going on...a lot of new members, presumably due to the radio show...

And now all of a sudden one of our core members decides to up and leave, and a couple of other people join in the chorus, all pointing the finger at one member, who has been guilty of nothing more than having a personality they don't like: the crime of being academic.

Meanwhile, the STS entities are laughing their a$$es off.

C'mon, folks, how about we practice what we preach here? Where's the LOVE?

Are we supposed to love ONLY if we get warm fuzzies in return? Is that what the Law of One has taught us?

I am speaking as a member here, not as mod. I haven't yet told the other mods about this latest development. So these are all my own personal opinions.

I think we're being laughed at right now. And, quite frankly, I think this entire conversation is juvenile. We've all been supposedly studying the Law of One, and with so much REAL dark energy in the world we should be dealing with, let me get this straight: We're spending our time fussing over "well he was rude!" and "this place isn't as nice as it used to be" ???!!!

While thinking nothing of putting one member up for dissection, as though in a biology classroom....while thinking nothing of being condescending, calling that person names, ridiculing that person's ideas, and even aggressively confronting that person...

So THAT is ok? That is not rude?

What's wrong with this picture, folks?

How is it that those who are complaining the loudest, seem to miss the obvious, blatant responses that are condescending, disrespectful and even aggressive?

And why is anyone complaining anyway? Don't we all know that if someone pushes our buttons, they are, hellllllloooo, MIRRORS to us?

Is that why we are here? To satisfy OUR desires? Is this just some social forum, with the normal petty squabbling? With some people disliking others, and calling them names, and accusing them, and then several people ganging up on another...Does not anyone else see how juvenile this is?

Hey wait, I thought we were here to learn to do some WORK, to brighten the planet!

I mean, c'mon, don't we have more important matters to attend to?

Unity100, I am not anxious to respond to your post, but you often choose a personal exchange such as this, which leaves me with no choice

I wrote the words that you quoted after answering you several times without any success.
I was left with nothing else to say but what I believe in.
It was meant to convey the difference in our perceptions. I made sure that you knew what I believed in, and offered you a choice to consider it or ignore it.
You could not understand anything else that I have written. I could not think of anything else to say.
I am honest that way

(12-28-2010, 01:55 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-28-2010, 12:24 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  No one is asking anyone to concede anything, Unity. No one expect anyone to concede, because there is nothing to concede to.

it is appalling that, you are able to say the above, after posting such a thing as the below, in the other thread, by the way

(12-24-2010, 05:16 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  let me get something clear, Unity100.

Spheres are the origin of all things.
The creator experiences itself through the geometry of spheres

Now. You can take it, or leave it

if, that is not enforcing a one's own belief, and expecting the other to concede to it, then i am a flying peach.

there is nothing polite to it either. had it been uttered even in a family setting, it would probably still end up badly.
12-28-2010, 03:32 AM,
(12-28-2010, 03:12 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I wrote the words that you quoted after answering you several times without any success.

so, being left with nothing else to say, or answering someone 'without success' for a few times, rationalizes and justifies forcing a belief/dogma in a dictating manner ?

Quote:It was meant to convey the difference in our perceptions. I made sure that you knew what I believed in, and offered you a choice to consider it or ignore it.

that paragraph doesnt sound anything as such. it basically dictates one's own opinion onto the other. 'it is like that, take it or leave it' ... it says ...

Quote:You could not understand anything else that I have written. I could not think of anything else to say.
I am honest that way

so, its ok when you are being 'honest' by dictating your truth into the throat of someone else, when the other does not end up being receptive to your ideas, or questions them.

someone saying this shouldnt go a mile out of his/her way to accuse someone else who basically disagrees with him/her as negative.

if, it is negative - which it isnt - you shouldnt have done worse than that in the first place.

even though you have basically been incorrect in that incident, i havent come up and dictated anything to you. i didnt say 'you said its because english language is most widely spoken that some divine source created this bible/english language numerologic coincidence, but you are wrong, its not like that, take it or leave it'.

i have provided you references and links. like a reasonable person would.

yet, despite doing that, you are accusing me of being negative in this thread.

i wonder what would happen if i had been 'honest' like you, and forced in what i thought down your throat in a paragraph starting with 'let me make it clear to you' and ending with 'take it or leave it'.
12-28-2010, 03:41 AM,
Unity100, I do not have a problem with you or with anyone in creation

I felt that you were unfriendly and rude, and I said so.
I accept that you don't believe that you are.
It is best that we forget about this, because it helps no one.
You may say that I have labeled you wrong. Then again, haven't you done the same in may case.

I say, forget and forgive.

There is no reason to carry this any farther.

Love and Peace

(12-28-2010, 03:32 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-28-2010, 03:12 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I wrote the words that you quoted after answering you several times without any success.

so, being left with nothing else to say, or answering someone 'without success' for a few times, rationalizes and justifies forcing a belief/dogma in a dictating manner ?

Quote:It was meant to convey the difference in our perceptions. I made sure that you knew what I believed in, and offered you a choice to consider it or ignore it.

that paragraph doesnt sound anything as such. it basically dictates one's own opinion onto the other. 'it is like that, take it or leave it' ... it says ...

Quote:You could not understand anything else that I have written. I could not think of anything else to say.
I am honest that way

so, its ok when you are being 'honest' by dictating your truth into the throat of someone else, when the other does not end up being receptive to your ideas, or questions them.

someone saying this shouldnt go a mile out of his/her way to accuse someone else who basically disagrees with him/her as negative.

if, it is negative - which it isnt - you shouldnt have done worse than that in the first place.

even though you have basically been incorrect in that incident, i havent come up and dictated anything to you. i didnt say 'you said its because english language is most widely spoken that some divine source created this bible/english language numerologic coincidence, but you are wrong, its not like that, take it or leave it'.

i have provided you references and links. like a reasonable person would.

yet, despite doing that, you are accusing me of being negative in this thread.

i wonder what would happen if i had been 'honest' like you, and forced in what i thought down your throat in a paragraph starting with 'let me make it clear to you' and ending with 'take it or leave it'.
12-28-2010, 03:53 AM,
(12-28-2010, 03:41 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  Unity100, I do not have a problem with you or with anyone in creation

I felt that you were unfriendly and rude, and I said so.
I accept that you don't believe that you are.
It is best that we forget about this, because it helps no one.
You may say that I have labeled you wrong. Then again, haven't you done the same in may case.

I say, forget and forgive.

There is no reason to carry this any farther.

Love and Peace

there is nothing to forgive or be forgiven for. i havent labeled you anything. what im doing is, using this case to make a point regarding people's behavior towards others who disagree/question them, their beliefs, dogmas or philosophies.

it is important, because a lot of people exhibit that behavior, consciously or unconsciously, accusing people who disagree with them, question them, their beliefs, philosophies, dogmas, ideas etc as negative, impolite, rude, unfriendly, service to self, aggressive and so on.

it has happened before, it will happen in future too.

for example, ali was thanking me, saying that who would he find to talk such stuff about infinity with, if i was not around, just a few weeks ago. he was all pleased.

and the instant the concept of religion is questioned, he went ballistic. he has done this before too, its not the first time.

what happened in 2 weeks' time ? nothing. nothing until yesterday and today, in which i have questioned the concept of religion, and one god cult. religion as in not general religion either - mainly the middle eastern origin religions, which have originated from negative influence, according to what ra told us about yahweh, orion, and moses.

yet, despite it is directly and openly stated as such, he is trying to exonerate those religions, and becoming aggressive when contradicted.

it is unproductive. anyone who is seeking advanced information/teaching, should be open to questioning, disagreement, opposition, difference.
12-28-2010, 04:54 AM,
I say forget and forgive, Unity100

If you would like clarification on my ideas, I will be happy to answer them.

Ask away? Please

I am tired of this. Can't we have peace, please?
What do you want from me?

I have something that I believe in, and that I will try to share.
Why can't I do that, without your abuse?

I am not asking you to read it, or believe in it.

Ask anything you want.

Can you do that without being obnoxious?
Do you have to be such an @%$$^%^

Give me a $^%&(* break

(12-28-2010, 01:48 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-27-2010, 08:17 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  Your responses and arguments are far from fair and decent. You are unfriendly and bellicose. I have noticed the same in your reactions to others as well. I have seen you answer with few words that are meant to discredit the post, without even offering an opinion. I am not talking about my posts only.

then sample a few responses of me, to you or others, which are unfriendly and bellicose.

Quote: I have been in many forums, and I am part of many groups. I know a little about how people conduct themselves in these forums.

you have been in many forums, you are part of many groups, yet, you had invited all people here to your own forum, which had a few posts in it, when you first came here.

only because people have invited you warmly to share your views here, you have remained and started talking about your philosophy.

if you have been in many forums, and you are part of many groups, in which people were not bellicose, and instead decent, why were you inviting people to your own forum, in which there are only a few posts ? surely, as a person who is getting along well with people, you are expressing your ideas and getting along well with people in other discussion forums too ?

Quote:Regarding your argument that you are challenging what I have been proposing. How can you challenge something that has not been fully presented yet. I have made a point to tell people that there is a lot more to the material that I am sharing. I joined less than a few weeks ago, and I have just started sharing my ideas. These ideas took 30 years to put together, and they can't be explained in few posts.

its appalling that what you are portraying is totally the opposite of what happened. its as if it was an alternative reality. lets remember how the argument 'ended' :

- you have said that the word god, and the english language bible, supported your numerology. and you have expressed that this was a divine, supernatural 'coincidence' that ended up as such, as a message to people.
- i have queried you that, for that thing to be universal, that numerology had to be valid in all language bibles, and word god in all languages. since it was apparently due to a divine, supernatural intervention.
- to which you have replied that it was only natural that it happened so in english language, because english was the most widely spoken language on the planet.
- i have given references to you that mandarin chinese was the most widely spoken one. and spanish was equal with english, in numbers.
- you havent responded to this properly. you have moved on to say that you have not personally checked the numerology in other languages, but you were sure that they would hold.
- when i expressed that they wouldnt hold, since the numerology you propose wouldnt even satisfy the word 'gott' in german, you have accused me with being illogical, unreceptive, and said that to verify the proposition, we first had to accept it, and then read those other language bibles ourselves, and see if it holds.
- i have told you that it was not our burden to prove your proposition, that you are sharing. since it was your proposition, your share, that you were bringing to us, it is your burden to prove and provide us with the pointers and verification.
- from this point on you started accusations of unreceptiveness, illogicality, this, that, and even go went far to coercingly, forcingly state that 'the truth was as such and god/divine was as such, and i should "take it or leave it"'
- i have expressed that noone had to be accepting to someone else's dogma, and noone had to 'take or leave' anything.

the above process, in which you have said something dogmatic, which was incorrect, directly opposed by factual evidence, and started accusing who opposed it of various undesirable traits, and when the other did not give in, you have came up and forcingly dictated the 'truth' upon his throat aggressively, in a very blunt and coercing post, is not negative;

but, opposing to your dogma/philosophy, is ?

no, it is not negative. you are maintaining a dogma, and you are intolerant to anyone who oppose it, through any means.

i am calling it dogma, because you are insisting on the english language - god/genesis 'proof' being universal evidence to your packed spheres numerology, DESPITE it is clearly put forth that these do not hold in other languages, bibles, and religions. you havent even dropped your insistence when arguments like 'because english is most spoken language' was clearly shown wrong. and you came up dictating the truth.

moreover, interestingly, you havent even talked on concepts from Ra material even in trace amounts in the discussions you have participated up to this date. you just make a short comment about something, then slap a packed sphere picture attachment, and say that the subject at hand/concept supports the idea of packed spheres. you dont even show any calculations, logic, explanation, reasoning in majority of those posts.

i am actually wondering whether you have read Ra material in length or not. since you rarely talk about it.

i can prove all of these points with references to your posts, and chronology. if you wish so, just ask, and i will provide a small novel here with links to your posts, and excerpts - totally the opposite of what you are doing, with accusing me of being negative without giving any proof as to that end.

there is nothing related to love in this. there is nothing about love that says people have to be receptive to each others dogma. there is nothing about love that says people have to refrain from disagreeing with others.

the process of forcing a dogma like i outlined above, then coming up and accusing those who disagree with traits undesirable to the societal group that people belong to at that given time, is a negative control mechanic. conscious, or unconscious.

that is the mechanic behind churches, crusades, religions, present in this planet's history.

its not impolite, uncaring, indecent, unloving, unwise, illogical to disagree with people, or oppose what they are dictating in the face of facts. noone has to be receptive or subservient to anyone else's philosophy, thought, or belief, or religion. regardless of what it is.
12-28-2010, 05:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 05:59 AM by unity100.)
(12-28-2010, 04:54 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I say forget and forgive, Unity100

If you would like clarification on my ideas, I will be happy to answer them.

Ask away? Please

I am tired of this. Can't we have peace, please?
What do you want from me?

I have something that I believe in, and that I will try to share.
Why can't I do that, without your abuse?

I am not asking you to read it, or believe in it.

Ask anything you want.

Can you do that without being obnoxious?
Do you have to be such an @%$$^%^

Give me a $^%&(* break

as appalling as the language you use in your above post, it is understandable to revert to dailyspeak in such a situation for most people. therefore, i will take it normally, and respond appropriately.

i dont want anything from you. however, you should not want/expect us to be receptive to your ideas, just because you are expressing them. moreover, you shouldnt accuse anyone of anything because they disagree with or unreceptive to, or in opposition to your ideas.

the reason you had the continued exchange with me in the ra's code thread about english language word god, and english bible, was that you have refused to revise your proposition/idea of packed spheres and its supporting 'evidence' in christian religion (english), despite it was clearly presented that such a proposition is wrong.

i didnt even say that your packed spheres idea may or may not be wrong. i have expressed that, the thing you were showing as supporting evidence to us, was incorrect. and, it is incorrect, as referenced.

i was going to just give up on it, had you not come up and accused me of negativity, impoliteness, this and that, for pointing out a flaw in the evidence you have shown for your philosophy/idea - totally uncalled for, totally inappropriate, totally irrelevant. therefore, i have commented on that.

think what you like, believe what you want, talk however you want... however, dont accuse people of anything when they disagree with you, or point to flaws in your arguments. im not even asking you to revise your argument, even if it was openly and clearly proven wrong ...
The following 2 users Like unity100's post:
Confused, Ens Entium
12-28-2010, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 03:47 PM by Monica.)
I can't believe that i am doing this

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  as appalling as the language you use in your above post, it is understandable to revert to dailyspeak in such a situation for most people. therefore, i will take it normally, and respond appropriately.

Thank you

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  i dont want anything from you. however, you should not want/expect us to be receptive to your ideas, just because you are expressing them. moreover, you shouldnt accuse anyone of anything because they disagree with or unreceptive to, or in opposition to your ideas.

I have not accused anybody of anything

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  the reason you had the continued exchange with me in the Ra's code thread about english language word god, and english bible, was that you have refused to revise your proposition/idea of packed spheres and its supporting 'evidence' in christian religion (english), despite it was clearly presented that such a proposition is wrong.

I explained the English code connection to you several times, it is not my fault that you can't understand it.

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  i didnt even say that your packed spheres idea may or may not be wrong. i have expressed that, the thing you were showing as supporting evidence to us, was incorrect. and, it is incorrect, as referenced.

There is no way for you to know if my idea of packed spheres is right or wrong, because you don't know much about it. You have only learned the outline. You do not know what packed spheres geometry is. All your reactions are illogical because they do not deal with the idea offered.
It is also impossible for you to understand what the basic principle is because I have not shared it yet. You are merely rejecting the idea that an exact geometry can be present at the origin.

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  i was going to just give up on it, had you not come up and accused me of negativity, impoliteness, this and that, for pointing out a flaw in the evidence you have shown for your philosophy/idea - totally uncalled for, totally inappropriate, totally irrelevant. therefore, i have commented on that.

You do not sound like a nice guy. You don't appear friendly. You appear accusing, mistrusting, and almost offended most of the time. Instead of saying, could you explain that to me, you prefer to say, how could you possibly believe that?

(12-28-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote:  think what you like, believe what you want, talk however you want... however, dont accuse people of anything when they disagree with you, or point to flaws in your arguments. im not even asking you to revise your argument, even if it was openly and clearly proven wrong ...

I now know that I hurt your feelings when I suggested that your reactions were negative. I apologize for that. I did not know that it will have such an effect. I was merely reacting to what you wrote about my posts.

Love and Peace
12-28-2010, 06:51 AM,
(12-28-2010, 06:38 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  I have not accused anybody of anything

you have accused me of negativity, aggression, rudeness, impoliteness and whatnot, just in this post, above ? it wasnt a daydream, it was there.

Quote: I explained the English code connection to you several times, it is not my fault that you can't understand it.

this.

the issue is not about english code connection. there may be matching numbers in some wordage or passages in english language and english bible.

the thing is, you have proposed this as some divine/supernatural coincidence through an invisible hand, pointing to the validity of the arithmetic.

at that point,i have told you, that this wouldnt hold in other languages the bible was in, for majority of its history, and other languages with the word god and whatnot.

there is nothing to understand about it, your proposition doesnt hold in latin, german languages, and bibles.

therefore, it cannot be divine, or supernatural, or universal proof for the arithmetic.

Quote: There is no way for you to know if my idea of packed spheres is right or wrong, because you don't know much about it. You have only learned the outline. You do not know what packed spheres geometry is. All your reactions are illogical because they do not deal with the idea offered.
It is also impossible for you to understand what the basic principle is because I have not shared it yet. You are merely rejecting the idea that an exact geometry can be present at the origin.

all these time, and yet you havent shared it yet ?

what was the stuff you shared in ra's code thread ?

Quote: You do not sound like a nice guy. You don't appear friendly. You appear accusing, mistrusting, and almost offended most of the time. Instead of saying, could you explain that to me, you prefer to say, how could you possibly believe that?

how does a nice guy sound then ? with swear words in his posts and responses ? what is friendliness ? accusing others when they disagree/oppose ?

youre calling me accusing, after calling me a lot of stuff ranging from impolite to negative ?

trust ?

why should anyone trust any random idea/proposition that someone puts in front of them ?

Quote: I now know that I hurt your feelings when I suggested that your reactions were negative. I apologize for that. I did not know that it will have such an effect. I was merely reacting to what you wrote about my posts.

Love and Peace

i wasnt hurt. why should i get hurt ... however people coming up and accusing others of various degrees of 'evilness' when their ideas or religions are challenged/criticized, is a negative control mechanic/reaction, and it is counterproductive.