I'm out of here. (Interpersonal Relationships on B4)
12-28-2010, 11:25 AM,
RE: I'm out of here.
Ali
i am sad to hear u are leaving. i am going to make a suggestion if it works
fine if not ignore it. instead of getting involved in the forums start a blog.
then u can express how u feel about things without a lot of disagreement.
ive ben writing a blog and it fullfils my need for self expression and the response has been favorable. then u wouldnt be dealing with any aggravation and many here would enjoy reading what u have to say

your brother
norral
Heart THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes norral's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
12-28-2010, 12:57 PM,
I agree with Monica completely and I'd like to add: most of us here think were originally from a very different society on a far off planet and most of us probably have difficulty fitting in to social groups in our current society. I'm sure theres alot of non-conformists here who would rather be more isolated than give up their individuality, which is great. We have this forum now, full of people like us. If we can't even get along with other wanderers then who can we get along with? Why not set aside our minor differences and embrace all the wonderful similarities we share as human beings on a path of self discovery?

Unity and Nabil: if just one of you ignores the other and doesn't make any posts in this thread directed at them then the argument will end. Would either of you be willing to set aside your differences for the chance that Ali might re-consider leaving?
Laugh and enjoy yourself
- Quo
12-28-2010, 01:10 PM,
(12-28-2010, 12:57 PM)turtledude23 Wrote:  Unity and Nabil: if just one of you ignores the other and doesn't make any posts in this thread directed at them then the argument will end. Would either of you be willing to set aside your differences for the chance that Ali might re-consider leaving?

ali's leaving is not relevant to this or that. he is comfortable as long as concept of religion/god is not questioned. the moment it is done, he becomes uncomfortable and aggressive. there is nothing to help that, other than stopping questioning those concepts forever.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
12-28-2010, 02:07 PM,
(12-28-2010, 01:33 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  
(12-28-2010, 01:19 AM)zenmaster Wrote:  Dark energy feeds on simple smiles. I think it'll be easier for everyone if they don't try to fight it and yield. The de-tuning process is inevitable, with all eventually succombing to the shadow power.

zenmaster, what are you talking about?
Some levity...my advice would be to ask for clarification unless one is certain it would not be forthcoming. Misunderstandings are the norm. Even if we think we understand, or even agree, it's only in some abstract sense and a matter of convenience.
Given that, it's also easier to not take other's comments as offensive. And even if that line is crossed, we have the ability to forgive.

The ego guards the boundaries of knowledge, yet there is also where we have the opportunity to learn.
12-28-2010, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 08:07 PM by Monica.)
(12-28-2010, 02:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote:  Some levity...

Whew! I'm so relieved! For a minute there, I thought maybe we had identified our mystery 'evil STS infiltrator.' Wink

(12-28-2010, 02:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote:  my advice would be to ask for clarification unless one is certain it would not be forthcoming. Misunderstandings are the norm. Even if we think we understand, or even agree, it's only in some abstract sense and a matter of convenience.
Given that, it's also easier to not take other's comments as offensive. And even if that line is crossed, we have the ability to forgive.

The ego guards the boundaries of knowledge, yet there is also where we have the opportunity to learn.

That is good advice!

In an internet discussion forum, we don't have the advantage of the 'normal' communication tools such as tone of voice, facial expressions, etc. Not to mention cultural differences!

Cultural differences can make a huge difference. For example, awhile back I visited an acupuncture clinic. When I paid my bill, the Chinese wife of the doctor said, "You go away now!"

No "thank you" No "have a good day" none of the normal American niceties. Just a blunt "go away."

By American standards, that would have been extremely rude! But I didn't get offended, because, well, she was Chinese!

A friend told me about her trip to Indonesia. The people there told her, "You look very fat and well-fed!" My friend, who isn't the least bit fat but neither is she skinny, was offended at first, until she realized that they actually meant it as a compliment! In Indonesia, they have such a history of lack, that a person who isn't skinny is considered lucky, because it means they've had enough to eat.

Bring4th is an international (maybe even galactic!) community. We must, simply must, take this into consideration when dealing with other members.

To compound matters further, we then have the added dimension of different cognitive styles.

Some of us are more touchy-feely than others. Some of us are more logical. Even gender differences come into play, as proposed in popular books such as Men are from Mars Women are from Venus which posits that men and women speak different languages!

As an example, in the referenced thread, Ra's Code, a member made a claim that the code was found in all other languages. Another member asked for examples of the code found in other languages. The first member interpreted that as being unreceptive and rude.

Was it?

Depends on the person's cognitive style and communication style. For someone with a logical style, it is reasonable to ask for examples, as verification of a claim made.

As a former software engineer, I can relate to a request made for backing up a claim.

My husband and I used to have some communication challenges, because I tend to look at all angles to an issue, whereas he is a "fix it or &%$# it" kinda guy. He is very decisive, which serves him well in life, whereas I tend to review the situation from all sides before making a decision.

This used to annoy him, until he finally realized, once he started dabbling in computer programming, how my mind worked logically. He told me, "Oh, now I understand why you always consider every possible contingency - you're a programmer!"

Understanding that 18 years of programming computers, and considering every possibility in the possibility/probability vortex as part of my daily work, would leave a lasting effect on how I operated in daily life, helped him tremendously to accept that aspect of my personality.

Likewise, my husband practices martial arts, so he has developed extremely fast reflexes. This, too, has carried over in how he approached situations. He is very quick on his feet, his hands are quick, and his mind is quick.

We just have 2 different styles!

We each must take this into consideration, when communicating on a daily basis.

And we've been together nearly 30 years! Whereas, all of us here on the forum, have known one another only superficially, and in a very limited way. Some of us have become friends, and maybe even talked on the phone, but most of us know only the typed words of another, and typed words are extremely limiting.

It is imperative that we ALL take these differences in communication/cognitive/cultural styles into consideration when dealing with other-selves on this forum, if we are to maintain harmony.

Now let's add yet another dimension to the mix: Background.

This is a diverse community, but what we all have in common is that we have questioned, or in many cases, eliminated, religious dogma. So any hint of dogma will likely get challenged.

And yet, many of us still do have dogmas that we might not even be aware of. Just because we all have (presumably) read the Law of One doesn't mean we all share the same conclusions about it.

Some of us might be dabbling in the Law of One, along with many other channeled works or spiritual philosophies, and thus the Law of One is one among many sources of info, while for others the Law of One might be the foundation of one's spirituality. Others might even have turned the Law of One into a new religion, a dogma, with every one of Ra's words considered Gospel.

Even then, among those who consider the Law of One absolute TRUTH, with no room for questioning, there are vastly different interpretations!

Carla, the channel for the Law of One, stated very emphatically that she didn't want the Law of One turned into a religion or cult. She said "Not on my watch!"

As moderator of her forum, I take her words very seriously, and intend to do my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

In light of Carla's wishes, as well as Ra's repeated admonition that we accept only that which resonates, it would behoove us to welcome questioning and challenges to perceived dogmas, rather than being offended by them.

If we could keep these points in mind, and remember that what might be established fact to us might not be so to another, it will help us to get along better.

All of us think we have some concepts figured out. We have read the books, pondered them, and arrived at certain conclusions, based on our background, our own unique cognitive style, who we are as an eternal soul, where we're at in our spiritual evolution, etc. We're not all the same. Some of us are focusing on different lessons than others. Some of us are trying to be more loving. Others are trying to balance love with wisdom. Still others aren't even sure yet whether the STO path is right for them. Just read the various opinions expressed on our many threads, and you will see that we aren't all on the same page with many topics that we might think are taken for granted. If you think it's a given that we're all working on polarizing STO, for example, then that is simply incorrect. I know for a fact, because I read all the threads, that there are some members who are still struggling with the very concept of polarity itself, much less committed to one path or the other.

A lot of assumptions are made, by many of our members, that what they take for granted, is also taken for granted by other members. But such is not the case.

What is taken for granted by us, might be questioned by others, or they might even have a totally different view on it.

The Bible, for example. Some of us, like our very own dear Carla, are able to reconcile the Bible with the Law of One, and get tremendous value from it. Others are trying to fit the Law of One into an established dogma, and may feel conflicted. Still others have completed rejected the Bible, because of its STS influences, and are offended by any mention of it whatsoever.

Thus, to provide info based on a topic as volatile as the Bible, is surely to get a variety of responses!

The same is true of the many various channeled resources. Some of us are into other channeled works and consider them on the same level as the Law of One, while others might consider that very same work as totally STS!

And, most importantly, even the Law of One itself, is interpreted differently by different members. We cannot assume that we all understand even the 'basic' premises of the Law of One the same way.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

If we are going to get along, and learn from one another, it's important to remember that what we say might not be received in the spirit it is intended. It might be construed in totally opposite way that it was intended. It will be filtered thru our own biases. And we ALL have biases! No one is immune to that.

So, I propose that we ALL make a conscious decision to put ourselves in the shoes of the other person. Think about how someone with a totally different spiritual/cultural background, and with totally different cognitive, emotional, and communication styles, might interpret our words.

If unable to do that, then at least remember to not take it personally if another member reacts to our words in a way we didn't expect.

Some have stated that we might be a microcosmic blueprint for a budding SMC. At the very least, our success in negotiating these potential areas of discord might prove beneficial to the rest of the world. If we can pull this off, can you imagine how powerful that could be? Our success in resolving conflict might ripple out to the rest of the world, and help others with their conflicts, since we are, after all, all ONE.

peace Heart
The following 1 user Likes Monica's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
12-28-2010, 05:34 PM,
Thank you, Monica. That was beautifully said. I express my gratitude to you for such wise words.

Ali--- I wish you well as you journey forth. I Bless you with Love. --fairy
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2010, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 03:23 AM by Monica.)
(12-28-2010, 05:34 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote:  Thank you, Monica. That was beautifully said. I express my gratitude to you for such wise words.

Thank you fairy! HeartHeartHeart
(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  Starting around 6 or so months ago, I noticed what I perceive to be a dark energy that seemed to be slowly and subtly affecting Bring4th and, frankly, de-tuning it.

Oh that's those monsters on Maple Street. Wink

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  As one would expect, no one 3D person is completely to blame here, but this energy (or perhaps entity) seems to work and manifest itself through certain vocal members with particularly pronounced chakra blockages.

Respectfully, I question the wisdom of attempting to identify who has the most pronounced chakra blockages.

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  I sincerely hope that we do not allow this energy to de-tune the forum and depolarize the positive members of it.

There seems to be an implication here that some of our members aren't positive.

I propose that we go on the default assumption that all our members are positive, but prone to the occasional seemingly negative behavior, due to energy blockages, as we all are.

Even then, most of the time it isn't even negative behavior, but is just perceived as negative, because of our own energy blockages.

It can work both ways!

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  I've gone back and forth about whether I was I was to blame for projecting internal issues onto the forum, or if it truly was the effect that some members have on the social dynamic that changed the once-positive tenor of this place.

May I offer a suggestion? Perhaps it isn't about blame at all. Rather than wondering who is 'to blame' which can foster judgment towards both self and other-self, perhaps a more effective approach might be to simply contemplate what we can learn from the situation, what we may have contributed to the situation and how we can rectify it, and, while doing so, have compassion for other members who might not yet have realized their own part in it. Isn't the solution always within ourselves? Are we not all mirrors of one another? Wink

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  I've noticed a lot more negativity lately, have watched people leave completely or greatly reduce their participation,

Have you also noticed the influx of new members? We have lots of new members! I was very surprised to hear that you felt the forum had been detuned. I perceive it very differently. In my view, I have been noticing lots of new members, who are starting new threads with new topics, and invigorating the community!

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  but yet I still don't know for sure if it's just a coincidence or even my own imagining.

Members of forums come and go.

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  The lesson here might simply be to just forgive and look past those others who do not wish to share in the fellowship

There is more than one way to fellowship. We all have different personalities. As in any social setting, people tend to get along with some people better than others. People tend to form friendships and groups. That's just natural. This forum is no different. I don't think it's accurate, however, to assume that those with differing personalities aren't interested in fellowship. They might just be fellowshipping with other people.

If I were to go to a football game, I might feel alone and cast out. All around me, nearly everyone would be yelling and screaming and getting all worked up, focused on some guys in funny suits tossing a odd-shaped ball around. To me, it might seem like everyone is fellowshipping with everyone else, in a way that I cannot understand, simply because I don't like football.

Likewise, if 2 members are debating quantum physics in our Science sub-forum, and I don't know anything about quantum physics, I might feel left out.

Good thing we have many different threads to choose from!

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  and just not get embroiled in pointless arguments.

What makes an argument pointless?

For that matter, what turns a discussion into an argument?

This, again, may just be a matter of different communication styles.

Some people, like myself, are very linear thinkers and like to respond in a point-by-point fashion (like I'm doing now).

This works for me. I feel that by addressing every fragment of thought offered by the other person, I can honor and acknowledge their ideas.

When other people respond in kind to my comments, I feel that there has been an exchange of (blue ray) energy, a back-and-forth consideration of ideas.

Whenever I offer a point-by-point response, and the other person responds with a generalization, or starts a new train of thought without responding to what I said, I often feel that my efforts at communication have been rejected, ignored, or, at the very least, glossed over.

That's me. That's because point-by-point linear thinking is how I work.

But I have learned thru experience that not everyone thinks like I do! (Yeah, no kidding! Tongue)

In fact, some people are overwhelmed when I offer thoughts in a point-by-point fashion. They simply cannot process all the data!

NOT because they aren't able to comprehend the content of the communication I offered, but because they aren't able to process it in the form it was offered in.

This has nothing to do with intelligence but everything to do with cognitive style.

Now, when I offer ideas in this style in the process of a discussion, if the other person has a similar style, then we can have one helluva great time! We can exchange ideas and both feel that the discussion is productive.

BUT, if the other person has a different style, and feels overwhelmed by the linear style, then they might interpret my efforts as being argumentative, even though I did not intend it that way at all!

In an effort to avoid what they consider an argument, they might ignore my points, and then I am left wondering where the disconnect took place. I feel disappointed, that my well-intentioned thoughts have seemingly been rejected without even being considered. I don't mind disagreement when I feel I've been understood, but it bothers me when the person clearly didn't even understand what it was they were rejecting! I am left feeling like we disconnected, like ships crossing in the night. There was no exchange of thoughts or energy.

My tendency is to then attempt again to communicate. This has turned out to be a mistake in many cases, because I mistakenly thought that further explanation would heal the disconnect.

When, because of the difference in communication styles, further attempts at clarification only made the situation worse. The other person ended up feeling overloaded, and I ended up feeling that my attempts at honest, sincere communication had been rejected.

I suspect this happens a lot on discussion forums, including ours. Some of our members enjoy linear, point-by-point discussions, and others don't.

Those who do, have no problems with verbose discussions that seem like arguments to others.

What to do?

My suggestion is that we each keep this in mind. As an example, if someone seems persistent or nitpicky to you, chances are that you seem rude to them, by appearing to reject their attempts at communication and clarification. Attempting to process small pieces of the exchange, instead of feeling overwhelmed by having to process it all at once, might help.

Conversely, if someone seems to ignore your meticulously well-thought-out analysis, it may be that they just don't process data the same way you do. Offering it in a different format, in smaller pieces, might help. Incorrect assumptions and unnecessary hurt feelings can work both ways!

I don't know of a solution to this dilemma, other than to accept one another as they are, without expecting them to relate and communicate the same way we do.

It might also be a fun challenge to try to adjust our style somewhat, when interacting with someone who clearly has a different style. Why not stretch ourselves?

It always goes back to the ability to put ourselves in someone else's shoes, and viewing the situation from their perspective, instead of automatically assuming that their intention is the same as what ours would have been. In other words, if a normally non-linear thinker engaged in linear thinking, it might seem like arguing to them, since they aren't used to it. But if they could try such a style just for fun, they might be pleasantly surprised that it isn't arguing at all, but is simply a different way of relating. This new understanding of a different perspective might make a huge difference in future communications, in being able to consider ideas offered by others. Isn't that what compassion is all about?

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  There are some people it is a waste of energy to debate with.

I agree. Especially when each person doesn't see value in what the other person has to say, or is unable to process the other's comments due to different cognitive styles.

Or, if one person views the discussion as a debate, whereas the other person views it as an exchange of ideas, with a common goal of working together to reach understanding.

The problem is that the same exchange of communication might be perceived totally differently by the participants.

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  Just because you love and accept all does not give you any moral obligation to like the personality shell of everyone you meet.

That might be a good topic for a new thread! If someone pushes our buttons, and we actively dislike them, does that mean we haven't accepted/loved them? Are they mirroring something in ourselves?

Is it ok to continue to actively dislike someone? Should we just accept that we don't like them and avoid them? Or should we continue to contemplate why we dislike an aspect of ourselves? (Because, isn't that what an other-self is, an aspect of ourselves?)

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  You know, the lesson might not even be that deep -- perhaps we're just supposed to remember not to feed the trolls! Smile

Are you saying that some of our members are trolls? Huh Yikes! Who let the trolls in?

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  The manner in which we speak to eachother, the social dynamics -- the kindness and civility (or lack thereof) with which we debate the issues is just as important -- if not moreso -- than the actual topics themselves.

Agreed! However, kindness isn't always accurately perceived. What passes for outward expressions of kindness isn't always genuine kindness. Conversely, there might be genuine kindness behind an action or gesture, that we might not be aware of. Cultural, cognitive, communication and just plain personality styles all come into play. Perhaps a lesson here is to give other-selves the benefit of the doubt, instead of being quick to judge their motivations based on outward appearances. Add to that, outward appearances as perceived by us, thru our own biases.

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  Intellectual ideas are not the only thing of import and I suggest we try to treat one another with care. When we find ourselves in a conflict with another person, then we can be assured that we have some responsibility for bringing about the situation, and even more responsibility for how we react.

Well said! Hopefully we can all remember that! Idea

(12-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Pablísimo Wrote:  As convinced as we are of the "correctness" of our own views about ourselves and others, none of us has all the answers. Humility, if not twisted into self-loathing, really is a great virtue. Every one of us, without exception, has imbalances and blockages to work through and yet are all beautiful expressions of the One Creator. As we discuss the miracle that is Oneness, let us not forget to display compassion and kindness in our conversations with Other-selves.

Agreed!

Note: Post has been edited.
12-29-2010, 12:48 AM,
In the event that you read this, Ali, I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into your posts. Your insights are often useful and enjoyable. Namaste.
If something I say does not sound true to you, let it fall away.
Love & Light to All,
~Joe~

All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service.
12-29-2010, 03:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 03:05 AM by Experience You.)
I feel that in the end it is our personal responsibility on how we react and think of ourselves and others.

We may shove our versions of paradise and truth at each other's throats all we want but this won't work if the idea is to be positive. Even to be negative you will have to manipulate others (fear) into given their free will to you because they are always free in a primal state.

All that IS .... is, how we harmonize within our spirits mind and bodies is up to us. not to the mirror of creation.

The only thing i feel i can change is how i intend my world, everything else i let it be. in the heart of creation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-29-2010, 03:18 AM,
This is weirding me out... Monica and Unity100 write in the same style and break down arguments the same way >_>
I left a while back because of the constant bickering instead of sharing of ideas... this whole "prove it to me" attitude.
Yet I still come back and give it the ol' college try again, I know these changes in forums come in waves, I used to run my own forum eons ago.
And before any of you break this little nothing entry let me just say that I go to 4chan a lot so trolling is instantly noticed on this end, and my oh my there has been tons of it going on ^_^

Take care all, just wash the negative away as it is only words and it is very simple to avoid others.
12-29-2010, 03:31 AM,
(12-29-2010, 03:18 AM)Deekun Wrote:  This is weirding me out... Monica and Unity100 write in the same style and break down arguments the same way >_>

I just added comments to post #37 about this very thing; that people have different communication styles.

Why is it weirding you out to find 2 people on a forum with a similar communication style? Surely there are many others who do that as well.

(12-29-2010, 03:18 AM)Deekun Wrote:  I left a while back because of the constant bickering instead of sharing of ideas... this whole "prove it to me" attitude.

I'm sorry to hear that.

(12-29-2010, 03:18 AM)Deekun Wrote:  a lot so trolling is instantly noticed on this end, and my oh my there has been tons of it going on ^_^

Can you define trolling for us?

(12-29-2010, 03:18 AM)Deekun Wrote:  Take care all, just wash the negative away as it is only words and it is very simple to avoid others.

Agreed! That has been my whole point all along. I really don't see what the big deal is. We can't expect everyone to like everyone else. Isn't that what the ignore button is for?
12-29-2010, 03:41 AM,
Sorry Monica, Google can do a better job at defining that.

And yeah, the above can be considered trolling as well Smile
12-29-2010, 03:44 AM,
(12-29-2010, 03:41 AM)Deekun Wrote:  Sorry Monica, Google can do a better job at defining that.

And yeah, the above can be considered trolling as well Smile

??? Efforts at communication and understanding is considered trolling???
12-29-2010, 03:47 AM,
You are cracking me up Monica ^_^

End
12-29-2010, 03:50 AM,
(12-29-2010, 03:47 AM)Deekun Wrote:  You are cracking me up Monica ^_^

End

I have no idea why.
12-29-2010, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 04:18 AM by unity100.)
(12-29-2010, 03:18 AM)Deekun Wrote:  I left a while back because of the constant bickering instead of sharing of ideas... this whole "prove it to me" attitude.

so instead of proving unproven, unknown, unheard of ideas, people should just accept them as they are.

like, if i come up and say 'i created this locale of the galaxy', noone should ask me to prove it, or provide any reason for this, but instead accept it

Quote:Yet I still come back and give it the ol' college try again, I know these changes in forums come in waves, I used to run my own forum eons ago.
And before any of you break this little nothing entry let me just say that I go to 4chan a lot so trolling is instantly noticed on this end, and my oh my there has been tons of it going on ^_^

that means long, detailed discussions are not for you.

not everyone has to be content with the detail level and truth on the level you do, apparently. some of us, have a urge to discover every detail, every possibility.

and some of us are just content with saying 'great, brother ....' to someone saying 'i have come from 2 octaves above'.
12-29-2010, 04:23 AM,
(12-29-2010, 04:17 AM)unity100 Wrote:  not everyone has to be content with the detail level and truth on the level you do, apparently. some of us, have a urge to discover every detail, every possibility.

and some of us are just content with saying 'great, brother ....' to someone saying 'i have come from 2 octaves above'.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make, in #37.

For those who don't like long, detailed discussions, they might perceive them as arguing.

But it's really just a preference. Why shouldn't those who like long, detailed discussions be able to discuss in that way? Especially here, with a subject matter as complex as the Law of One!

It's not like this is a forum dedicated to cooking or tennis. I mean hey, this is some important stuff!

Why not everyone just participate in the discussions they are interested in, with the people they enjoy dialoging with? and simply avoid those those don't.
The following 1 user Likes Monica's post:
Phoenix
12-29-2010, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 04:34 AM by Turtle.)
Forgiveness can be challenging. Communication as well, regardless of whether it is online text or verbal speech. I wish godspeed to all of you in your endeavors, not only Ali.

I wonder, if I am the only one who finds all of this so called "miscommunication" to be humorous. We all have such plentiful opportunities to be open-minded and open-hearted towards others on this board. These opportunities that arise in our discourses have seemed to sting a number of people. We are after all human.

Also, I concur with the two posts above me from Unity and Monica. I am honestly one who does not like long back and forth, detailed discussions, I find them to be tiring so I do not participate in those.
Godspeed!
12-29-2010, 04:42 AM,
(12-29-2010, 04:31 AM)Turtle Wrote:  Also, I concur with the two posts above me from Unity and Monica. I am honestly one who does not like long back and forth, detailed discussions, I find them to be tiring so I do not participate in those.

and similarly, but oppositely, i am someone that wants to know. to me, there is little point in existence, or this journey through the octave, if one doesnt look around and see and digest the scenery, and etch it to the mind.
12-29-2010, 04:49 AM,
(12-29-2010, 04:42 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-29-2010, 04:31 AM)Turtle Wrote:  Also, I concur with the two posts above me from Unity and Monica. I am honestly one who does not like long back and forth, detailed discussions, I find them to be tiring so I do not participate in those.

and similarly, but oppositely, i am someone that wants to know. to me, there is little point in existence, or this journey through the octave, if one doesnt look around and see and digest the scenery, and etch it to the mind.

I am the same my friend, the subtle difference being that I do not like to go back and forth on these forums about the details of certain concepts...instead I take a more personal, internal approach. I love to contemplate the details and do my research solo, and sometimes converse with my metaphysical guides on things I am trying to figure out logically.
Godspeed!
12-29-2010, 05:11 AM,
(12-29-2010, 04:49 AM)Turtle Wrote:  I am the same my friend, the subtle difference being that I do not like to go back and forth on these forums about the details of certain concepts...instead I take a more personal, internal approach. I love to contemplate the details and do my research solo, and sometimes converse with my metaphysical guides on things I am trying to figure out logically.

knowledge needs to be shared. without sharing, there is little purpose to there being more than one entity, and, its also somewhat a disservice to others.
12-29-2010, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 06:07 AM by Turtle.)
(12-29-2010, 05:11 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(12-29-2010, 04:49 AM)Turtle Wrote:  I am the same my friend, the subtle difference being that I do not like to go back and forth on these forums about the details of certain concepts...instead I take a more personal, internal approach. I love to contemplate the details and do my research solo, and sometimes converse with my metaphysical guides on things I am trying to figure out logically.

knowledge needs to be shared. without sharing, there is little purpose to there being more than one entity, and, its also somewhat a disservice to others.

There is a sharing taking place, but it is usually between me and my metaphysical guides since I am in the middle of becoming more intimate with them. I am also uninterested in the more complex discussions here because I feel they are completely irrelevant to my own growth as an individual being. There is one subject I would be willing to get deep into on here, and I already created that thread...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1656

Last post on that was in October. I do not know if you checked out that thread since you did not post on it, but at this point in time it is pretty much the only subject I would care to get deep into on these boards. I invite you to bring new life to that thread if you find it interesting, I can also speak on it with more vitality now since I focus much of my time each day on the inner work and the practicing of the concepts covered in that thread. If not, then sadly I do not have much else to offer you for discussion material.

I am heavily biased towards the inner work of self and simply being, hence my bias towards not participating much on these boards.
Godspeed!
12-29-2010, 11:31 AM,
Quote:We can't expect everyone to like everyone else. Isn't that what the ignore button is for?

What can we expect?

I believe that to fully enter the higher realms and once again claim the rights of full consciousness requires that we actively LOVE everyone else.

To 'not like' is a concept still stuck in 3rd density.

I'm sure my personal view of the 'developments' on the forum will not resonate with all brothers and sisters but please allow me to share a few thoughts.

We have all come here to engage in discussion of the Law of One and its meanings for us personally and for the planet as a whole. Some members will be more passive, some perhaps with 'larger' ideas to share will be more up-front. Some will share private moments with us, others appear to be less emotional.
One thing is for sure - we are all teach/learners. There is no way that this can not be the case.

Some posters are providing this service consciously - others are benefiting unconsciously from their efforts. Often these (energy) exchanges will be perceived as an attack.
Sometimes a religious bias is the 'button' being pushed. Many people may not be fully aware of their underlying bias therefore their reaction is one of denial. This is what I would term 'making a blockage visible'.
Returning briefly to religion, there are seekers from all world religions amongst us I am sure- but this is a paradox that must be solved in order to fully embrace the Law of One.
12-29-2010, 11:57 AM,
(12-29-2010, 11:31 AM)Ashim Wrote:  
Quote:We can't expect everyone to like everyone else. Isn't that what the ignore button is for?

What can we expect?

I believe that to fully enter the higher realms and once again claim the rights of full consciousness requires that we actively LOVE everyone else.

To 'not like' is a concept still stuck in 3rd density.

I'm sure my personal view of the 'developments' on the forum will not resonate with all brothers and sisters but please allow me to share a few thoughts.

We have all come here to engage in discussion of the Law of One and its meanings for us personally and for the planet as a whole. Some members will be more passive, some perhaps with 'larger' ideas to share will be more up-front. Some will share private moments with us, others appear to be less emotional.
One thing is for sure - we are all teach/learners. There is no way that this can not be the case.

Some posters are providing this service consciously - others are benefiting unconsciously from their efforts. Often these (energy) exchanges will be perceived as an attack.
Sometimes a religious bias is the 'button' being pushed. Many people may not be fully aware of their underlying bias therefore their reaction is one of denial. This is what I would term 'making a blockage visible'.
Returning briefly to religion, there are seekers from all world religions amongst us I am sure- but this is a paradox that must be solved in order to fully embrace the Law of One.

Thank you Ashim! Well said!

Is there anything more you could add, to elaborate about denial and making the blockage visible?
12-29-2010, 10:02 PM,
I would like to add some thoughts, regarding the ongoing talk.

The Ra material is a work of faith, it is channeled, there is no way to prove it, you can resonate with it or not, live it or not, you can have signs in your life relating to that or not.

All of this is subjective, you can logically make implications trough what has been said but the base of the logic is a channeled material.

So if someone else comes and says they are channeling their higher self or other densities, at first stance they have just as much validity as the Ra work or any work of faith, what makes me relate to what they say or not is if i resonate with what is been said, if it feels good and true in my heart and trough logic i can analyse what is being said in contrast with my beliefs.

But in the end i always remember that i do not know the TRUTH, i am just following what rings true in my heart along with my mind and logic.

For example i channel my higher self and other aspects of me, i have experienced many things and have had out of body experiences.
From all of this i took what felt good and true, what felt positive and empowering.
I still can't prove one iota of it though.

Sometimes i share some of my insights, some times i feel that since this is a Ra forum i would be deviating a bit much from it's background.

But regardless my point is, if someone comes with metaphysical concepts like sacred geometry, they can reason why they believe on what they believe and why they are sharing it.

They won't be able to prove it though.

Same thing if you take the Ra material and processes all your logic from it.

So both instances are doing the same thing. They found something that rings truth and can't be truly proven and then they constructed a world of belief around it.

What would differentiate them is what resonates and what doesn't and how flexible you are with your beliefs and if you want to do so.

So my instance is to allow others to be who they are and if some topic of discussion does not relate to my soul at the moment i will simply not engage it.
The following 1 user Likes Experience You's post:
haqiqu
12-29-2010, 10:12 PM,
That this thread has basically become an example of the reason why Ali has decided to leave is ironic eh? And viewed in a lighthearted way, humorous too Wink

Three cheers to you Ali. You are a gentle spirit and much loved, and, you will be missed.

L&L, ~E
12-29-2010, 10:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010, 12:04 AM by Nabil Naser.)
How about this

In honor of Ali, and in the hope that we can convince him that it is worth it to come back and join the forum, we actually try to change things a bit.

It is obvious that Ali left because he was unhappy here. Let us look at ourselves, and try to find out what made Ali unhappy.

Someone mentioned trolling. Do we need to become aware of this, and look at ourselves, to see if we are trolling?

The idea of accepting someone's opinion, or questioning it, was introduced.
Do we really believe that we can accept anything, without believing in it?
and do we really expect to believe in anything, without carefully considering it?

As adult humans within the 21st century, we know that no one can brainwash us anymore. Do we need to be so worried about ideas that we disagree with? After all, we are self aware, we know were to direct our energy. we also know that no one can dictate our beliefs to us.

Being self assured, we do not need to worry so much about other people's opinions. In fact, people's opinions can lead to better understanding of the self.

It is our approach to each other, that decides whether we like the exchange or not

Friendliness is the answer
And Perhaps a little respect for each other
12-30-2010, 02:13 AM,
(12-29-2010, 10:57 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote:  It is obvious that Ali left because he was unhappy here. Let us look at ourselves, and try to find out what made Ali unhappy.
No.
12-30-2010, 02:45 AM,
(12-28-2010, 01:52 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  ...
why make a big deal about it? Why not just avoid reading that person's posts, if we don't like them?

+1

I love all of the positive energy and service that has been added to the archives of this forum. It makes it a valuable resource for finding the light when we're feeling a little lost in the darkness. If you can't seem to find the light you're looking for in a recent posting, there's a handy search function that will let you find something from the past.

I've noticed that a recent challenge of mine has been trying to manage a balance between accepting that which is in order to keep an open heart, and being willing to offer service with the hope towards effecting "the positive change that I want to see in the world". I'm still struggling to understand this balance...

Just thought I'd add my random, late night, 2 cents to an already long thread. Ali, I hope to see your positive words here again in the future one day.

I love you all.
12-30-2010, 05:48 AM,
there are parallels in between a dimension of what's happening here, and what an adept or a serious seeker goes through in its daily life.

everything is nice as long as the adept refrains from touching the delicate subjects and biases that his society/family has in real life. if as such, the seeking of the adept can be dismissed as 'some weirdness' or some hobby etc, by its social circle. if everything stays on the level of 'everything is one, we are all one, god is love, god' etc, all are cozy and mushy. somewhat 'weird', but ok. this is stage 1. most people stay in this stage.

when adept starts to actually practice what s/he was learning, however, things start to change bit by bit. conflicts arise from his actions not fitting the existing biases, religions, conditionings. quarrels arise. friends, family. some may try to make you change your ways and so on.

when the seeker goes further, and his/her seeking starts to have effects in his/her internal world, the real change starts. vibrations rise, mind gets rid of its biases and opens up. this is stage 3

some people suddenly start disliking you, even getting irritated by your mere presence for no reason. in contrast, some people start liking you, and seeking your company. these may be people you could have been getting along with, or not getting along with. things can flip and change 180 degrees.

this is the hardest period in which the seeker/adept becomes increasingly isolated from life, even if in spirit. incompatibility with the society becomes blatantly obvious in the seeker's mind. this time the incompatibility is not philosophical stuff like vegetarianism, reincarnation or this or that, but real, energetic and mental incompatibility.

it is very hard from this point on to keep living a standard, 'ordinary' life in society. it doesnt matter whether you proceed with love/wisdom, or love and wisdom. doesnt matter whether you accept the society as it is, and proceed. the society, will not accept you as you are, and instead will try to change you, or force you to change. it is not as in trying to talk into change either, things will happen in deeper levels, an energetic, mental battle that happens through the societal mind (which everyone is a part of, in varying degrees). this problem is even more pronounced in the society we are living in, because it has strong orange ray issues. issues of identification and so on.

there are practical reasons for that too. for, both the society that you interface into from your own social circle, and your own social circle, has also practical reasons. you are basically rocking the boat by your seeking and change. society either has to adapt, or, make you adapt. and society adapting is always harder than an individual being made adapt. friends, family... what will happen if they dare let go of their religious biases ? societal conditionings ? how will the world established around these crumble ? what will be built instead of that ? as such it becomes easier to try to maintain status quo than move forward, even if the individuals are capable of that change on some occasions. actually, these practical considerations also come into play in stage 2 too, in the philosophical/ideological stage.

then this stage 3 becomes a stage of sacrifices, hardships, and great change. adept has to change the societal circle s/he is in, and get into a new one, or build a new one with similar people from scratch. some people from his old circle may still remain. s/he may have to change the way s/he lives, what s/he does for a living, habits, where s/he lives, what s/he does for entertainment and so on. a lot of things will change. people will come into adept's life out of the blue, and people will go out of adept's life again, out of the blue. even though stages 1 and 2 are passable through with some stubbornness, fixation, dedication, determination, stage 3 requires real inner seeking and dedication. it is painful.

normally, it should happen like how it is described so gleefully and easily in various spiritual text, ie as in 'that what should be left behind fall like falling leaves' ... but it doesnt, in our society. maybe in 3d experiences in which the society has progressed normally, with normal yellow ray activity being around in normal levels. but, in the society we are in, there is a lot of orange tint of identification, obsession, and 2d herd behavior. the leaves may try to stick to you frequently, and you may have to force them to fall.

positively oriented adept will experience certain issues. s/he would try to help others to change, sometimes even, somewhat make others change. s/he would want to carry them upwards. however, this is not wise, and not feasible. those whose time have not come yet, cannot be carried higher. moreover, doing so, could be discomforting, and damaging to them, even if they accept, on a conscious or unconscious level. with that, the adept may have to distance self from those who s/he cannot be compatible with anymore. and would inevitably have to help/aid those who are close to his/her heart, from a distance, keeping wisdom. this is somewhat parallel with how ra describes the situation of an adept, in regard to being somewhat distant, but maintaining a connection with others in spirit.

this last part is the part at which paranormal experiences would come into effect, as far as i see it. however, due to increasing green ray vibrations in these recent years, i think that paranormal experiences are now a commonplace for anyone who is fulfilling the requirement for green ray, regardless of their seeking, or adeptness.

the situation in this particular forum is spread in between stages 1 and early 3. with stage 3 part being somewhat tiny in fraction.

there are a lot of people who are content with just going along with 'we are all one, god is love, there is one god' etc. then there are others who are in stage 2, questioning the biases, changing their biases, and asking the unasked, touching the untouchable. this is also annoying other people who are not wanting these biases, dogmas, taboos being touched, for the reasons outlined in above. there is also the fine detail that, if an entity is in seeking level two, and getting irritated with these dogmas and taboos being touched, there is a good chance that that entity is at a point where s/he should start questioning and changing these biases/taboos in level 2, and escaping that, and that is the reason why s/he is getting so infuriated with it. it is not a thumb rule. however it is also a general symptom in spirituality anyway.

then there is probably a tiny fraction of stage 3. people disliking others, for various, subconscious/energetic reasons. especially, sharp, clear blue ray would annoy the people who are still holding onto various dogma, bias, conditionings for whatever reason or circumstance they have in their lives. green ray is workable, because it doesnt make oneself directly force the truth, despite it also reveals self for what it is. but with blue ray, the truth is disturbingly clear and sharp and undeniable. it becomes a question of leaving their own biases/conditionings they have to maintain, or, preventing blue ray influence, for people in such a situation. green ray, is open to possessive influences of orange ray, and ineffectual in the face of blockage from other entities as ra tells us. but, blue ray, is a co creator ray, and can change things. this is why it is so disturbing.

this would also be true for entities who are under strong negative influence through the societal situation they are in, or through societal mind, or through negative thought forms, or through pressure of negative entities.

then there is the indigo ray consideration. however this is a very deep topic with a lot of branches.
The following 2 users Like unity100's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, Confused