Why do you believe in the Ra material?
09-24-2016, 01:57 PM,
RE: Why do you believe in the Ra material?
Why is it that everyone I know who believe this is too ashamed to own up to it? You believe it alien gods?? Just say so. I find it extremely hard to respect someone/something that for one, doesn't even make any sense, and for two, no one will admit to it. I tried to look into this stuff, but the more I delved in, the worse it became.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2016, 02:08 PM,
(09-24-2016, 01:57 PM)Wetsun202 Wrote:  Why is it that everyone I know who believe this is too ashamed to own up to it? You believe it alien gods?? Just say so. I find it extremely hard to respect someone/something that for one, doesn't even make any sense, and for two, no one will admit to it. I tried to look into this stuff, but the more I delved in, the worse it became.

I highly doubt you have a non-paradoxal understanding of your reality, whereas I believe this is what many found in the Ra material, an understanding that is not paradoxal with itself.

You seem to believe we humans are the sole inteligence in existence but when you look at galaxies and see countless of them holding billion star systems each, it's hard to not see worlds of light created by designs. People who believe in the Ra material believe in consciousness as the fundation of all things.

Are you not all things?
The following 2 users Like Elros's post:
BlatzAdict, Infinite Unity
09-24-2016, 02:11 PM,
Did you come here to just prove your opinion or did you come here to learn and expand what you know? So far it sounds like you came here, to prove everyone wrong, because you are right in your mindset. I posit that we are several levels of thought beyond this game. There are far more interesting games to play other than power struggle, energetically draining masculinity contests.
09-24-2016, 03:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 03:26 PM by Infinite Unity.)
(09-24-2016, 01:57 PM)Wetsun202 Wrote:  Why is it that everyone I know who believe this is too ashamed to own up to it? You believe it alien gods?? Just say so. I find it extremely hard to respect someone/something that for one, doesn't even make any sense, and for two, no one will admit to it. I tried to look into this stuff, but the more I delved in, the worse it became.

They are not so much afraid in telling you, as they are of peoples abusive behaviors. Honestly Instead of laying out a big piece on The Law of One. I will rather just ask what is your beliefs on life/reality?
The following 1 user Likes Infinite Unity's post:
BlatzAdict
09-24-2016, 04:18 PM,
(09-23-2016, 10:06 PM)Wetsun202 Wrote:  Am I the only one beginning to find this ridiculous? 

Yep.
...the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way. - OAHSPE  
The following 1 user Likes Nicholas's post:
Infinite Unity
09-25-2016, 01:42 AM,
I have considered myself agnostic for the majority of my life. That has changed when I realised science alone is of no value without understanding what is paradox and what is not. Science usually seeks to measure and describe the already obvious content of life while there is nothing to count in an infinite universe. Life is ever changing and what has been measured and described will change. I compare this to a fish bowl in which we are the fishes and science is trying to measure it's size, it's composition and guess who and how the bowl was build. But what do you do with those informations. They are basically useless. The fish bowl is in another fishbowl into another one. The only important information is why is there a fishbowl in the first place. Even studying the bowl at some point needs some recognition that it has been designed.

The whys are infinitely more important than the hows, the whens and the whos. Science will tell you all of those without having answered a single time to the whys. This is something spirituality is trying to work on without being against science. It's actually going with it when science is focused on the right mindset. The most advanced and life-changing experiments of science (quantum mechanics) are so far proving the Ra material right many years later. It does not matter to me that there are distortions in this message as long as the core message is not paradoxal.

The LOO is not about being right or wrong. All the concepts found in the LOO I found to be right there in the world surrounding me. I speak not from beliefs but experience of these concepts. I didn't really care if those words came from the words of an alien god or the mind of a troubled woman when I started reading this material at first because I wouldn't just believe something. But I realized these concepts are right there that you want it or not. You can use them to help yourself and others or you can stay at the true/false step and not learn a thing from it. If you don't want to learn from it that's also fine, there is lots of science to comfort people.

And now here I am, having absolutely no doubts about the existence of Ra. It's not like I'm going full on trying to prove it to people, it's not very useful to prove something to someone who's not even searching for truth and finds complacency into the medias lies they're being told. I don't feel the need to be validated by other's beliefs. I can't say the same for most science people out there though. Most would rather think what most people think than have themselves a real opinion, and that's true for many religious people as well as science people. Most people think they are right because they think they back up science but they still base their opinions on beliefs that what they are told is true. Nothing really different from a dogma if you ask me and people in power like to use that to their advantage. Most science geniuses like Einstein were not even atheists. Einstein categorized himself as being pantheist which is pretty much exactly what the LOO is. On the opposite, the LOO concept doesn't ask you to believe anything, it's an experiment. You just read and either you connect the dots and learn something or you don't. That's as far as it goes. You can believe these words come from Carla if you want, it doesn't take away anything from the incredible ideas behind it. If you don't like the ideas that's ok too. But why do you need validation from others about what you believe? We aren't here to convince one another about what is truth and what is not.

Without knowing why things go as they go, you basically maintain yourself a slave of circumstances, never realizing the connections between all things, never realizing that all that happens has a reason and a will for it to happen behind it.

If you only seek to disprove the material, you will find lots and lots of ways to do so, but you would end up disproving yourself. We all know here that it is possible to ''stay scientific'' and not believe anything that can't be measured. Yet we are still here, learning everyday, growing and understanding the rules of this universe better than I've seen any ''science people'' do because they can't go past the what's measurable step. You might be surprised how much truth can be found into the most strange places like this one.

The creator is on both sides of the mirror but it's essence lies in the reflection itself. Dive within and it shall be reflected through you
The following 5 users Like Night Owl's post:
anagogy, Infinite Unity, Nicholas, Patrick, sunnysideup