The Philosophy of Eternal Unity
05-22-2011, 01:37 PM,
The Philosophy of Eternal Unity
Greetings sisters and brothers,

I have recently completed my book of philosophy after spending a decade writing and re-writing it.

I describe my book as a concise Spiritually biased philosophy for the New Humanity...

Subjects discussed include:

2012 and its significance and meaning /
Benevolent and malicious Extraterrestrial Life-forms / Benevolent and malicious higher level entities / Channeling / Consciousness / Drug use & abuse / Evolution beyond this level of existence a.k.a. “Graduation to 4th Density” or “Ascension” / Extraterrestrial Influences on Humanity / Faith / “Forces-Of-Light” & “Forces-Of-Darkness” / Freedom / “God” / “Gods” / “Guardian-Angels” / Higher levels of existence / Knowledge / Madness / Meaning of existence / Monotheism / Morality & Ethics / Mystical Experiences / Oppression / Pantheism / Polytheism / Perception / Politics / Reincarnation / Religion / Science-Fiction / Secret Societies / Shamanism / Soul / Spirituality / “Spirit-Guides” / “The Universal-Mind” / UFOs / “Wanderers” & “Walk-Ins”

Not surprisingly, my book / philosophy has been heavily influenced by the Confederation's philosophy, and I use many quotes from the Law of One.

I certainly do not intend for my book to be a replacement for the Law of One or any of L/L's publications, but I hope that it might serve as a suitable introduction to the Confederation's philosophy for those of us relatively new to all of this information.

You can read my book online on my website or download it as a pdf file.

This is offered free of charge.

you can find my book at the following address:

http://eternal-unity.org/index.html

Please feel free to make any comments you may have regarding my book on this thread.

Jim Kent +
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Jim Kent +'s post:
Crown
05-28-2011, 02:08 AM,
RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity
Thanks for sharing, Kent.
05-28-2011, 04:06 PM,
Yes, thanks from me too!

transiten
07-26-2012, 12:54 PM,

I'm going to get some physical copies of my book printed in the next month or so...

If anyone is interested in a copy - please let me know...

Members can PM me, or non-members can email me at:

eternal-unity@hotmail.co.uk

Jim

07-26-2013, 01:08 PM,
Greetings Sisters and brothers,

I request anyone's opinion of the following:

I've recently completed the definitive version of my book of philosophy, writing it in more usual paragraph structure and removing any typos and logical inconsistencies.

I am currently in the process of recording an audio-book version to give away to any seekers that might find it useful to listen to rather than just read. This will not cost me anymore than my site does already.

Even the abridged version will run into 2 and a half to 3 hours at least.

My original intention was to just give it away as a free mp3, but I'm also thinking that people might like to listen to it streamed online. The only problem with this is that as the recording is going to be so long, I will have to pay a fee, even on a site such as Soundcloud. ( Which allows free accounts to upload 2 hours. )

I'm more than happy to pay this fee to have it streamed online, but only if I think that someone will listen to it streamed.

My question of you all is this:

If you were interested in an audio-book of philosophy, would an mp3 download suffice or would you rather be able to stream it instead?

I would greatly appreciate your opinions on this matter, and please post any opinions or suggestions you may have on this thread.

I thank you in anticipation of your responses.

L & L to all!

Jim
07-27-2013, 03:45 AM,
Thanks for the book, I'll check it out. I would say mp3 download would be enough. I personally download things to read/listen to at a later date.
10-09-2013, 01:48 PM,
(07-27-2013, 03:45 AM)ocean50 Wrote:  Thanks for the book, I'll check it out. I would say mp3 download would be enough. I personally download things to read/listen to at a later date.

Greetings ocean50,

Thanks for the reply!

The completed recording of the audio-book runs to 3 hours and 16 mins, and so I therefore have decided just to make it available as an mp3 download from my site.

I will advise when this mp3 and the revised version of my book is available online.

L & L

Jim
12-13-2013, 05:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013, 06:59 PM by Jim Kent +.)
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

I'm delighted to announce that the audio-book version of my book is now available to stream or download free from the following Soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/www-eternal-unity-org/the-philosophy-of-eternal

The definitive version ( V11 ), from which the recording was read from, will be available to read and download free by the end of the year.

Any comments welcome

L & L

Jim
Ankh
03-19-2014, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 11:31 AM by Jim Kent +.)

I'm delighted to announce that the new website for my book is now complete and available:

http://www.eternal-unity.org/

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim
The following 2 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
Ankh, Patrick
09-05-2014, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 09:25 AM by Jim Kent +.)
Update

Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

To follow are some thoughts and ideas regarding my book, which I feel don't warrant a re-write but are worth noting...

Another piece of motivation for including the essay titled "My Millennial PLEASEME" at the end of my book is so that it might serve as a metaphorical get-out-clause. That is, just in case most if not all of my philosophy and beliefs turn out to be true, anyone who stumbles across the info in my book who did not want to "know" such ideas can easily dismiss all of my words after reading the "credibility" destroyer that I perceive this essay to be. Therefore honouring the "Law of Confusion".

For those of us here whose first language is not English, I would remind you the audio-book version of my book is available free as is the text version. If you are looking to improve your English skills, then listening to and reading my book together might aid you in this process. I have a clear speaking voice and use many quotes and terminology from The Ra Material.

Due to my Spiritual bias, I chose to ignore the genetic tweaking of Humankind in the "past" by ET Civilizations. Whilst this event may be considered very important to our physical being, in Spiritual terms, it may be considered less important. However, I now believe that it is worth noting.

Alien Abduction is another aspect of life on planet Earth that perhaps may have been worth noting, but again, I chose to not mention this in my finished book.

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim
isis
09-15-2015, 02:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 02:10 PM by Jim Kent +.)
UPDATE:

I have chosen to deposit the following info here as I currently don't have any other suitable place on the net to do so...

My personal and band's myspace pages have been hacked and malicious links inserted in place of the previous legitimate ones.

I therefore decided to remove both pages.

My book's website seems to be unaffected, so please don't let this deter you from accessing my work there.

My band's soundcloud page is still up and running, so that is safe to use also. 

Jim  
10-04-2016, 01:23 PM,
Greetings, 

I'm happy to announce that the updated version of my book, Version 12, is now available from my website, free as always.

I had considered the previous version complete, but I wanted to include a picture of myself. Since the last rewrite, I have become aware that some consider it somewhat disingenuous not to include a picture of the author in and / or on a book and therefore I decided, for the first time, to do so myself. 

In doing so, I discovered a few previously undiscovered typos and a few other tweaks I wanted to make as I went along. 

Other than that it's pretty much the same book as Version 11. 

The new version is no longer completely compatible with the audio-book version, but I will happily email you a copy of that pdf file it you would like that version also.

L & L

Jim
The following 4 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
Bring4th_Plenum, rva_jeremy, sunnysideup, YinYang
06-10-2017, 09:47 AM,
Greetings, 

I've just discovered that the pdf file of Version 11 is still active and available for download from the following link:

http://www.eternal-unity.org/assets/eternal-unity-v11.pdf

L & L

Jim
Bring4th_Jade