Offering Healing to a Fractured Community
02-24-2012, 12:54 AM,
Offering Healing to a Fractured Community
I guess we sort of thought that once the 3DMonkey saga was over, that everything was going to return to smoothness again.

that hasn't kind of happened, has it?

these things flare up once in a while, when resentments, dislikes, and hurt feelings come to the surface, like an ugly boil.

so here is a chance to offer forgiveness, and move on.

- -

1) if there is any member here that you dislike, feel aggrieved by, feel that you have done some wrong to,

STATE IT HERE, and FORGIVE YOURSELF

2) the forgiveness starts with yourself, and has no expectation of the other person saying sorry.

Quote:18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

- -

when I first joined these forums, there were some people that I disliked. They didn't seem to say anything of 'value', they had oddball posting styles, they posted stuff contrary to my own views.

I put them on the Ignore List.

I, in fact, cycled various members on my Ignore List for a couple of months, depending on my mood and inclination.

I was selectively filtering reality, actually 'obliterating' people that didn't fit with my personal vibrations.

I came to understand this, and as of last week, my Ignore List stands at ZERO, is empty.

I am sorry that I ignored you. I am sorry that I don't reply to every question that you asked me.

- -

now, that feels better now doesn't it? Big GrinBig GrinTongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
@ndy, godwide_void, norral, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012, 01:02 AM by Ruth.)
RE: Offering Healing to a Fractured Community
LOL - plenum - you are so sweet!

I was thinking today about forgiveness and how it really doesn't depend on the other self needing to apologize, or even for them to realize they have done something that you (edit: not YOU, just "you") feel they need to apologize for.

Since I was raised a christian - what comes to mind is Jesus praying for his executioners, "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing."

So first, if I have said, done (or not done), thought, implied, etc. etc. anything that made anyone feel uncomfortable, or feel badly, or not like me, or want to ignore me - well I'm sorry for that, and I forgive myself for it.

I'm really very accepting of other selves just as they are, so I don't have anything to forgive that I'm actually aware of.

Love and light plenum!
Heart Ruth
The following 6 users Like Ruth's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, haqiqu, norral, Parsons, Steppingfeet, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 01:38 AM,
thanks Ruth. You're a beacon of Light that floats above many of the dramas here Smile
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
haqiqu, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012, 03:56 AM by BrownEye.)
(02-24-2012, 12:54 AM)plenum Wrote:  I put them on the Ignore List.

Ha! I have never ran into this thought. I have dealt with extremely irritating people, sometimes people that appeared to be bots even, but I have never "blocked" anything before. Nothing ever bothers me that much.

I did bring up the crazy idea of putting the whole forum on ignore so that you own the place.Tongue

I will say this, in too calm of an atmosphere there is usually not much growth. And too exciting of an atmosphere can cause some to go through growing pains.

I had recently thought of leaving this forum after sensing a change in energies, but tonight came to the realization that this same energy is everywhere. I just didn't notice it before. The realization brought to my understanding that there is a lesson somewhere in dealing with these energies. I just need to go with it until I catch it.

And of all the forums I think this one has the coolest crowd to ride out the waves with.Big Grin
Interesting. Earlier tonight I came to the conclusion that what I was about to avoid is actually some sort of lesson.

My interdimensional friend explained it from the perspective outside of the physical.

Disagreements do not matter. Resolution does not matter. Neither is supported by the higher realms. It is the path of each individual that matters, and allowing each to take their own path. Learning is available and is up to the individual to choose what is right.

Learning through arguments do not usually work, since each side becomes more adamant in their belief. We have free will to make individual choices, although those choices can have ramifications.

We have always used the "creator" as an excuse to kill others, but this is still considered free will upheld by the higher realms. It has potential for learning, but involves individual and race karma.

Interference in another's path is free will, but will incur karma.

I think I just needed to see things from a new perspective, and this perspective happens to be from a higher realm I do not yet reach. I also think I see a reflection of myself, and must now accept this as change.
one who knows not, cares not.
The following 7 users Like BrownEye's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, Diana, norral, Parsons, Ruth, Shemaya, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 05:23 AM,
To be honest, I am interested in harmonizing and integrating with everyone, and so I have never met anyone here that I disliked in any way, even if sometimes confusion has come from words and language. Of course, there have naturally been divergences in perception, but I feel this is proper and even though I admit I have experienced emotions in relations to posts, all has ultimately harmonized.

I appreciate the straight forwardness needed to offer a thread such as this, kudos!
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
Steppingfeet
02-24-2012, 08:35 AM,
i really don't give a crap about the forum drama. i'm having real catalyst. forum drama, though engaging, is just forum drama. you can choose not to take part or go to the forum. it doesn't have to affect your life.
The following 1 user Likes Oceania's post:
kycahi
02-24-2012, 08:44 AM,
(02-24-2012, 08:35 AM)Oceania Wrote:  i really don't give a crap about the forum drama. i'm having real catalyst. forum drama, though engaging, is just forum drama. you can choose not to take part or go to the forum. it doesn't have to affect your life.

you really think there is a distinction?

there is only one place where reality takes place - in your head.

Tongue
02-24-2012, 11:03 AM,
yeah but you can't turn reality off. you can turn off the forum drama. for example i am sensitive to people's energies. it's easier for me to deal with people who i have never met and talk on a forum.
02-24-2012, 11:37 AM,
(02-24-2012, 08:35 AM)Oceania Wrote:  i really don't give a crap about the forum drama. i'm having real catalyst. forum drama, though engaging, is just forum drama. you can choose not to take part or go to the forum. it doesn't have to affect your life.

Oceania, I hope it gets better soon Heart

And to all my co-creators on bring 4th, I apologize if any of my words, thoughts or actions were hurtful. I know I push buttons sometimes. I've been accused of stirring the pot on occasion, and I know it's true. But I am embracing that part of me now, whereas before I thought it was a flaw.

Peace to all, Joy to all, Love to all. Om Shanti.
FREAK"N NAMASTE

May all Beings everywhere be happy and free
The following 5 users Like Shemaya's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, haqiqu, norral, Ruth, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 11:55 AM,
i do too, and thanks Shemaya. we're all guilty. Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Oceania's post:
Ankh
02-24-2012, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012, 12:08 PM by Richard.)
Putting some on ignore only works if you "sign in" every single time. But if you pop in to check posts..everything said is still there to stir you up...you, you Guest, you!..LOL

Tried that route. Doesn't work. Which means you still have to come to terms with yourself and selves.

One way or another.

I missed this last meltdown. I took a hiatus after Unity and I got into it. I still feel bad about that. That he might of left because of that.

So...just in case he still reads the forums. "I'm sorry Unity...c'mon back and lets talk some more". Smile

Richard
The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene

The following 6 users Like Richard's post:
Ankh, Bring4th_Plenum, norral, Ruth, Shemaya, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 12:07 PM,
i never never sign out
02-24-2012, 12:34 PM,
I had an almost identical shift as Pickle's right after I wrote my last post trying to "resolve" the misunderstanding.

I am grateful I had that shift (and lesson) in letting go, and it was due to the catalyst here.

I haven't been on other forums, but I think the people here are the coolest, too.

I actually had no idea you could ignore someone, although I wouldn't do that, as I like diversity and discovering new points of view. I have also always liked that very different personalities can show me where I have rough spots.

So, namaste to everyone here. We're all in this together, whether it's here on this site or not.

The following 6 users Like Diana's post:
Bring4th_Plenum, BrownEye, Lycen, Parsons, Ruth, βαθμιαίος
02-24-2012, 12:41 PM,
people are the coolest on my forum. Tongue but this place is a cool place.