Question for the moderators...
08-29-2009, 07:07 PM,
Question for the moderators...
How does one post a blog on this site? I went to the blog page, and didn't see any icons or windows for posting a new blog.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2009, 05:15 PM,
RE: Question for the moderators...
(08-29-2009, 07:07 PM)Eddie Wrote:  How does one post a blog on this site? I went to the blog page, and didn't see any icons or windows for posting a new blog.

It is a secret! Smile
08-30-2009, 07:21 PM,
Click "My dashboard" top left corner of that page, there is a box with blog options.

Have fun Smile
If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too. - Einstein
08-30-2009, 07:44 PM,
Gads! It will take me a week to figure out all the options.....Confused
08-31-2009, 07:25 PM,
Hey Eddie,

The options aren't too difficult. There are just a few basic themes from which to choose. Otherwise the other options are peripheral. It's not a very spectacular or aesthetically pleasing blog system, but it get's the job done.

The upside of the sparsity of options and the unattractiveness of the blogs (unless you know the right kind of programming) is that you can focus exclusively on content.

Good luck with your blog!

GLB

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi