forum suggestion
10-27-2009, 02:33 AM,
forum suggestion
hi,

- is it possible to make number of private messages to 1000 messages?

- can you make it 50 replies per thread? that way people can seriously discuss LOO without having to click too many times to read the whole thread.

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2009, 04:33 AM,
RE: forum suggestion
(10-27-2009, 02:33 AM)carrie Wrote:  - can you make it 50 replies per thread?

Scroll down to the bottom of a thread and click "View a Printable Version".
10-27-2009, 05:29 AM,
I'd also want to ask to restore the "New messages" and "My messages" options. Those kinda got lost after the Iranian attack and still are lost.
10-29-2009, 06:54 PM,
Duly noted, and Carrie's remarks as well. I don't know how much flexibility I'll have with the forum software because it's an add-on to Bring4th, but I'll certainly look to see what parameters are available for tweaking. Thanks for your input!!

Steve

(10-27-2009, 05:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote:  I'd also want to ask to restore the "New messages" and "My messages" options. Those kinda got lost after the Iranian attack and still are lost.
12-01-2009, 03:51 AM,
Hi Friends.
I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge.
Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
Thanks.
12-01-2009, 09:26 PM,
Could we limit each thread to one post? That way there won't be any backtalk Big Grin
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM,
(12-01-2009, 09:26 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:  Could we limit each thread to one post? That way there won't be any backtalk Big Grin

That's twice now you made me laugh, in just 2 minutes! (The first was the one about Communism in the H1N1 thread.) Big Grin
12-02-2009, 04:12 AM,
(12-01-2009, 09:26 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:  Could we limit each thread to one post? That way there won't be any backtalk Big Grin

Let us limit each forum to one person also so noone can get offended
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 04:20 AM,
(12-02-2009, 04:12 AM)ayadew Wrote:  Let us limit each forum to one person also so noone can get offended

In my universe, the Internet consists of a single forum with one message that pleases me.

Hey, where did all these other opinions come from?
12-02-2009, 09:38 AM,
Carrie, I increased the default number of threads visible when viewing replies, and there should no longer be a limit on the number of private messages seen.

Please let me know if you discover otherwise!

Ali, I am working on bringing back the pre-Iranian attack settings. :-)

Thanks,
Steve

(10-27-2009, 02:33 AM)carrie Wrote:  hi,

- is it possible to make number of private messages to 1000 messages?

- can you make it 50 replies per thread? that way people can seriously discuss LOO without having to click too many times to read the whole thread.

Big Grin
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM,
(12-02-2009, 04:20 AM)Questioner Wrote:  
(12-02-2009, 04:12 AM)ayadew Wrote:  Let us limit each forum to one person also so noone can get offended

In my universe, the Internet consists of a single forum with one message that pleases me.

Hey, where did all these other opinions come from?

There are no other opinions other than yours! You just choose to think of them as "other" opinions!
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
12-02-2009, 11:18 AM,
(12-02-2009, 10:46 AM)Peregrinus Wrote:  There are no other opinions other than yours! You just choose to think of them as "other" opinions!

Oh, well then maybe I should send myself a private message reminding me to not be startled by what I posted. Wink