Retrieving PM saved draft
12-08-2012, 02:23 AM,
Retrieving PM saved draft
Hi. I was drafting a long PM for a fellow forum member. I saved it as draft. However, I do not know from where to retrieve it or how to go about it. Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 02:30 AM,
RE: Retrieving PM saved draft
Click on inbox, then look under 'Navigation' on the left. You will see a little house that says 'My Dashboard.' Just under that it will say 'compose' then under that it will say 'inbox.' You might need to click on 'inbox' and then it will drop down more options. Click on 'Drafts' just below 'inbox.'

Let me know if you still don't see it!

Smile I didn't discover that until about a year ago. For 3 years I wondered where my drafts went! Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Monica's post:
Confused
12-08-2012, 02:31 AM,
RE: Retrieving PM saved draft
(12-08-2012, 02:30 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  Click on inbox, then look under 'Navigation' on the left. You will see a little house that says 'My Dashboard.' Just under that it will say 'compose' then under that it will say 'inbox.' You might need to click on 'inbox' and then it will drop down more options. Click on 'Drafts' just below 'inbox.'

Let me know if you still don't see it!

Smile I didn't discover that until about a year ago. For 3 years I wondered where my drafts went! Tongue

Thank you, Monica. You are an angel Smile
The following 1 user Likes Confused's post:
Monica