My appreciation to you all.
02-16-2013, 11:09 AM,
My appreciation to you all.
I treasure each and every one of you on this forum, even the ones that are irrelevant to me in the sense that I have not found anything you have to say to be interesting...even you I treasure, because you are all consciously choosing to be a part of this forum (Bring4th.org) for your own reasons.

This forum as a whole is sometimes boring, yet sometimes stimulating to me. I treasure it as a whole, as a collective, and therefore, treasure each and every individual who is a part of it.

Thank you all for existing, and for choosing to be here.

....and Godspeed to you all, in all of your personal endeavors!
Godspeed!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like Turtle's post:
Eddie, Marc, norral, Patrick, Ruth
02-16-2013, 12:19 PM,
RE: My appreciation to you all.
(02-16-2013, 11:09 AM)Turtle Wrote:  I treasure each and every one of you on this forum, even the ones that are irrelevant to me in the sense that I have not found anything you have to say to be interesting...even you I treasure, because you are all consciously choosing to be a part of this forum (Bring4th.org) for your own reasons.

This forum as a whole is sometimes boring, yet sometimes stimulating to me. I treasure it as a whole, as a collective, and therefore, treasure each and every individual who is a part of it.

Thank you all for existing, and for choosing to be here.

....and Godspeed to you all, in all of your personal endeavors!

That was the most enthusiastically ambivalent commendation I've read. Smile
The following 2 users Like GentleReckoning's post:
Marc, Ruth
02-16-2013, 03:46 PM,
yes, this place is a very good mirror.

as you read other people's posts, you may notice yourself tensing up, or forming a reaction in your mind ... these are very good clues or indicators as to where further self-balancings may or may not be needed.

peace
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
kycahi, Ruth
02-16-2013, 04:50 PM,
(02-16-2013, 03:46 PM)plenum Wrote:  yes, this place is a very good mirror.

as you read other people's posts, you may notice yourself tensing up, or forming a reaction in your mind ... these are very good clues or indicators as to where further self-balancings may or may not be needed.

peace

Indeed!
Godspeed!
02-16-2013, 07:56 PM,
(02-16-2013, 03:46 PM)plenum Wrote:  yes, this place is a very good mirror.

peace

I've been known to tense up a time or two when reading stuff. Many here share different views than my own. But it's all good.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
02-17-2013, 05:28 AM,
Thank you Turtle the feelings are mutual! Big Grin Big Grin
For some reason it feels really funny to state that hehe

Glad to be here with you .)

02-17-2013, 07:56 AM,
(02-17-2013, 05:28 AM)Lycen Wrote:  Thank you Turtle the feelings are mutual! Big Grin Big Grin
For some reason it feels really funny to state that hehe

Glad to be here with you .)

Heh, possibly because mutual is by far one of my favorite words in the English dictionary? lol
Godspeed!
02-17-2013, 08:33 AM,
I treasure everyone here too. This board, in addition to putting us in touch with each other, also serves as a chronicle of spiritual awakening. If it manages to survive as an archive, I suspect it will be viewed as invaluable by some future generation.
The following 1 user Likes Eddie's post:
kycahi