I accidentally locked myself out of my previous account.
04-10-2013, 02:27 PM,
I accidentally locked myself out of my previous account.
I request you don't ban me as an alt. Mods and admins, if you feel it's necessary for me to use my previous account, feel free to PM me so we can sort this out.
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 03:32 PM,
RE: I accidentally locked myself out of my previous account.
(04-10-2013, 02:27 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  I request you don't ban me as an alt. Mods and admins, if you feel its necessary for me to use my previous account, feel free to PM me so we can sort this out.

You must be an Orion agent after all.
LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013, 03:40 PM by Steppingfeet.)
RE: I accidentally locked myself out of my previous account.
Note to readers: the blackened username account does not mean that Adonai was banned.

After PM correspondence, Adonai-1 and I decided to delete the second "Adonai One" account, and update the original "Adonai-1" to "Adonai One".

The guidelines allow for one user account per person. If anyone ever has an issue with their account in the future, please either PM a moderator if you're able to get into your account, or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the Bring4th home page and the bottom of the forums' pages. We'd be more than happy to help. : )

Thanks!

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 6 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
Aaron, Adonai One, Confused, Lycen, Parsons, Ruth