Communion
06-07-2013, 09:22 PM,
Communion
I just want to thank you all for sharing this forum experience with me and everyone else who finds refuge or interest here. There is a lot of knowledge and strong individuals here and it always pleases me to see the collection of insight that is available on these threads.

A lot of messages have been coming to me lately about the need to embrace community and the help of other individuals more and begin to release myself somewhat from this lone wolf syndrome that I feel I may take to the extreme at times. There has been an increasing urge in my life for me to share my experiences and my stories to give other people a view of the self that I am for reflection within their selves.

I hope that I am in some small way helping to bring out light which is still in potential, although it is always growing! It will likely never stop growing, on and on in to an infinity of rainbow light which will enable every type of realities conceivable and beyond to manifest in the experience of consciousness. Deep blessings to you all, adonai.
Quote this message in a reply
The following 10 users Like Unbound's post:
Adonai One, Alex Zachary, BrownEye, Hototo, Marc, Parsons, Ruth, Spaced, spero, xise
06-08-2013, 04:12 AM,
RE: Communion
good to have you on board Eternal.

as you may know, everyone has their own unique energy 'pattern' or 'signature'; something that goes beyond what is said or even how it is said.

so for eg, someone like Meerie has a unique flavor or stamp of self.

and of course, that unique 'flavor' is always present, even though it might not be expressed. But something magikal happens when you allow yourself to be present, and open up to a communal environment - all sorts of unpredicted and unpredictable interactions start taking place. Beyond any far-seeing eye which could have predicted it. Connections, re-viewing the self in a different light, a different perspective gained from anothers' viewpoint ... the self melds into a larger matrix; not rigid, but most fluid.

it is indeed a 'communion' of minds Smile

not always the smoothest, but informative in its own way.

- -

by being present, we not only offer the possibility of nourishing others, but also nourishing ourselves. It all works out well Big Grin

peace, plenum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Adonai One, Parsons, xise
06-08-2013, 05:28 AM,
Amun to that, brother!
The following 2 users Like Unbound's post:
Adonai One, Hototo
06-08-2013, 07:46 PM,
(06-08-2013, 05:28 AM)TheEternal Wrote:  Amun to that, brother!

Amun Ra lol

Big Grin

[Image: nVBpOf2.png]

he holds that 'ankh' like a freakin' key lol
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Parsons, xise
06-09-2013, 03:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013, 03:51 AM by xise.)
Amun Ra is such a G

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
Aaron
06-09-2013, 04:30 AM,
That's a weird hat.

I really love this place, wish we could all live together in a magical community.
06-09-2013, 10:20 AM,
(06-08-2013, 07:46 PM)plenum Wrote:  [Image: nVBpOf2.png]

he holds that 'ankh' like a freakin' key lol

It IS a freakin' key, and SHE is the one holding it:

[Image: tarot2.jpg]

Big Grin

(06-09-2013, 04:30 AM)Aloneness Wrote:  That's a weird hat.

Maybe a weird hat is a characteristic of a key holder? Look at the pic above! Big Grin

Aloneness Wrote:I really love this place, wish we could all live together in a magical community.

We do. It is called Confederation. Smile
The following 3 users Like Ankh's post:
Aaron, Adonai One, xise
06-09-2013, 10:40 AM,
I used to be a lone wolf in the extreme, but I have been warming up to people quite a lot over the past year or so. Smile
-==-
The following 1 user Likes Parsons's post:
xise
06-09-2013, 10:55 AM,
(06-09-2013, 10:20 AM)Ankh Wrote:  It IS a freakin' key, and SHE is the one holding it:

Big Grin

Maybe a weird hat is a characteristic of a key holder? Look at the pic above! Big Grin

Aloneness Wrote:I really love this place, wish we could all live together in a magical community.

Why is she holding a key? And what exactly is the confederation?
06-09-2013, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013, 11:15 AM by Jeremy.)
(06-09-2013, 10:55 AM)Aloneness Wrote:  
(06-09-2013, 10:20 AM)Ankh Wrote:  It IS a freakin' key, and SHE is the one holding it:

Big Grin

Why is she holding a key? And what exactly is the confederation?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Confederation
06-09-2013, 11:29 AM,
So there's not one but many confederations. Which confederation works with us, the people, this planet? I mean, does it have a name?
If they happen to travel by spaceship; any rooms available? Big Grin
06-09-2013, 12:10 PM,
It is not our place to learn for you. This forum is mostly for clarification of L/L channeled material that a seeker has already read, not for the teaching of dogma (the interpretation of another seeker) for people who don't wish to read for themselves.
-==-
06-09-2013, 12:48 PM,
(06-09-2013, 12:10 PM)Parsons Wrote:  It is not our place to learn for you. This forum is mostly for clarification of L/L channeled material that a seeker has already read, not for the teaching of dogma (the interpretation of another seeker) for people who don't wish to read for themselves.

I've read quite a bit but more often than not I don't understand what it is I'm reading. The various personal interpretations here on this board are quite helpful in this process of 'understanding'. Plus, I was only kidding. Wink
06-09-2013, 03:10 PM,
Oh, my bad. Blush

The Confederation goes by a lot of different names but I think it refers to the same group unless Ra specifies 'the Orion confederation'. The full named by Ra is The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator which comprises approximately 500 planets.
-==-
06-09-2013, 04:21 PM,
Ok, maybe I wasn't kidding. 500 planets? Man, that's a lot!
06-09-2013, 05:38 PM,
As I recall Earth isn't a member of the Confederation. Members must be 4D and higher.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
06-09-2013, 07:25 PM,
There are 3rd density social memory complexes though... I thought those were eligible?
-==-