Why I left and why I am now back like the flaky weasel I am.
06-16-2013, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2013, 10:27 PM by Adonai One.)
Why I left and why I am now back like the flaky weasel I am.
I initially acted out of a flawed emotional response to a conversation I had with a fellow seeker. I perceived rejection that wasn't there and became disillusioned. I have a hunch that this seeker knows this as well as I do. I began to feel my decision to leave was correct because this forum and the corresponding social network I built on Facebook from it has taken a lot of my time and has left me distracted.

Immediatley after this choice I began to pursue further spiritual work. I've been meditating far more than I ever have over the past 48 hours. I've gone as far as pursuing channeling which has had very interesting results.

In my initial attempt of channeling Q'uo, I recieved the most incredible energy going through my violet chakra -- such a loving energy. It's just like the energy I recieved during a UFO sighting months ago far before I found the Law of One and this community. It felt incredibly sexual yet divine.

I took this as a sign that I should continue and I have. Too many coincidences have occured in the material that I've listened to in my head and that I've written on paper for me not to think this is the real thing.

However, I shall not publish a single passage until everything is properly validated. I may not publish anything at all if Q'uo does not wish it to be done. Apparently they do. Regardless, I still have a lot of my intellectual mind to manage.

Anyways, the biggest reason I came back here is that I want to share my channelings on the Non-L/L Research board when the time comes.

I won't be returning to Facebook but I will remain here.

Thanks for your patience.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like Adonai One's post:
airwaves, Firewind, Hototo, Spaced, xise
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM,
RE: A good-bye.
but why so soon?
The following 1 user Likes Free Spirit's post:
Parsons
06-17-2013, 01:00 AM,
Indeed why so soon?
Hope all goes well for you in the future. Feel free to email me if you need anything or just want to talk Smile Good luck!
Love. Create. Share.
The following 1 user Likes vervex's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 01:04 AM,
Enjoy the journey my friend Smile

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 01:11 AM,
That is a shame, I hope to hear from you again in the future, my friend, I wish you well. I will ever remember the many reflections we shared, blessings to you.
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 01:51 AM,
I enjoyed reading your messages and your ideas, thank you for sharing with us.
-==-
The following 2 users Like Parsons's post:
Aaron, Adonai One
06-17-2013, 03:24 AM,
I took a break for a few weeks until I was summoned back, by name, and at that point I changed my name to reflect my new status as more or less "someone else posting because the original desire to post was solved" which more or less feels weird but it gets the job done.

Anyway. I hope you the best in what ever journies you decide to embark upon.
The following 1 user Likes Hototo's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 03:47 AM,
peace brother.

I am sure you will return some day Big Grin

plenum
The following 3 users Like Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Adonai One, Firewind, Hototo
06-17-2013, 03:53 AM,
(06-17-2013, 03:47 AM)plenum Wrote:  peace brother.

I am sure you will return some day Big Grin

plenum

Seems to be difficult to stay away for very long in the land of the incarnate *laughs* ;D
The following 2 users Like Hototo's post:
Aaron, Adonai One
06-17-2013, 05:24 AM,
Journey well Aone. Thank you for your insightful postings.
The following 1 user Likes Melissa's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 08:00 AM,
A1 to A7, check.
What you see is what you want.
The following 1 user Likes ChickenInSpace's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 10:00 AM,
Good luck, and love/light.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 10:34 AM,
Ah! I barely knew ye but rest assured you stimulated my mind and thoughts with your posts.

Go with light, my friend! Adonai, Adonai!
The following 2 users Like Bring4th_Jade's post:
Aaron, Adonai One
06-17-2013, 10:34 AM,
Safe travels Adonai
The following 1 user Likes Spaced's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 03:22 PM,
Peace my friend.
The following 1 user Likes Bat's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 04:23 PM,
Happy Travels Brother!
The following 1 user Likes Daydreamin's post:
Adonai One
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM,
Where do we go when we leave the internet or a small portion of it?
The following 2 users Like Alex Zachary's post:
Adonai One, Hototo
06-18-2013, 08:23 AM,
(06-17-2013, 05:40 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote:  Where do we go when we leave the internet or a small portion of it?

To find knowledge and love from somewhere else, perhaps another small portion of the internet hehe.
The following 1 user Likes Sagittarius's post:
Adonai One
06-18-2013, 11:15 AM,
Many times I don't feel like I have much if anything to contribute to this forum, but reading other people's insight keeps me here. I don't think I could ever leave. Though it seems like the general insights have shifted from what they used to be, making me less interested than I used to be. Personally I'd love to read more about life after death, higher densities, ET's, but instead other topics get posted that don't interest me much.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 2 users Like IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Adonai One, Wai
06-18-2013, 11:31 AM,
Many blessings to you on your journey! You are welcome back any time!

HeartHeartHeart
The following 3 users Like Monica's post:
Adonai One, airwaves, Bring4th_Jade
06-18-2013, 11:54 AM,
(06-18-2013, 11:15 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  Many times I don't feel like I have much if anything to contribute to this forum, but reading other people's insight keeps me here. I don't think I could ever leave. Though it seems like the general insights have shifted from what they used to be, making me less interested than I used to be. Personally I'd love to read more about life after death, higher densities, ET's, but instead other topics get posted that don't interest me much.

If there's a topic you want to see on the forum, make a post about it. Then at least a few other people will be likely to engage the topic and you won't have to sit around waiting, wishing things were different.
The following 4 users Like Brittany's post:
Aaron, Adonai One, Bring4th_Jade, BrownEye
06-18-2013, 08:58 PM,
(06-18-2013, 11:15 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  .... Though it seems like the general insights have shifted from what they used to be, making me less interested than I used to be....

I feel the same as you do regarding insights having shifted and making me less interested, Gemini.

And it is not only less interest on other topics on the forum, I also have less interest in matters relating to ascension, life after death, metaphysics, than I was before Dec 2012. Something seem to have changed in my awareness and consciousness.

To Adonai, all the very best!
When the student is ready, the master will appear - Lao Tzu 老子
The following 1 user Likes Wai's post:
Adonai One
06-18-2013, 09:17 PM,
We might be a little less interested in those topics because we're starting to experience them. Back track your life and see how much you changed Smile
The following 1 user Likes Alex Zachary's post:
Adonai One
06-18-2013, 10:30 PM,
RE: Why I left and why I am now back like the flaky weasel I am.
So I am back. All I can say is that I am embarassed.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
06-18-2013, 10:44 PM,
(06-18-2013, 10:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  So I am back. All I can say is that I am embarassed.

Hi Adonai,

I just wished you all the very best (2 hours ago), and you are back.

Welcome back!
When the student is ready, the master will appear - Lao Tzu 老子
The following 1 user Likes Wai's post:
Adonai One
06-18-2013, 11:58 PM,
Good riddance...ooops.
The following 1 user Likes zenmaster's post:
Adonai One
06-19-2013, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2013, 12:18 AM by Adonai One.)
(06-18-2013, 11:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote:  Good riddance...ooops.

Heh. Your genuine thoughts on me remain a mystery, Zenmaster. Regardless, you're an essential part of this forum.

Quote:Hatonn, January 6, 1976

Not all channeling is the same. You have observed with the channels with in your particular group a type of concept channeling which is given by a type of electromagnetic vibration which actually can be felt above the head of the channel. It has a physical manifestation within the consciousness of the channel’s physical vehicle, in that as each individual experiences this particular electromagnetic condition known as the conditioning, this will call forth some reaction within the vehicle.

Within some, there will be the feeling of heat; within some, the opposite feeling of cold. There are many completely different reactions to this conditioning wave, these differences being due, my friends, to the status of your individual spiritual centers within your several vehicles. You know of these centers as chakras.

In someone whose chakras are to some extent open, there will be quite a different experience from the one whose chakras are not for the most part opened. And eachis at a different stage in his development. This is why every reaction differs

I've felt exactly this. I am so incredibly excited and I have to share it. My faith is finally being rewarded with something so tangible... I must persist. I must continue this. And I shall.
The following 1 user Likes Adonai One's post:
xise
06-19-2013, 12:30 AM,
Welcome back, good sir.
Words are Turds. Kief it reel.
The following 2 users Like Marc's post:
Adonai One, Parsons
06-19-2013, 12:44 AM,
Ah yes, the moment when knowledge comes together with experiential vibration of being...

A moment when the candle of seeking is forever turned into a flame. A moment of faith, of strength, of beingness that will never be forgotten. A moment forever to be cherished.

Thank you for sharing your moment with us, Adonai One. It shines brightly for all to see Smile

(06-19-2013, 12:09 AM)Adonai One Wrote:  
(06-18-2013, 11:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote:  Good riddance...ooops.

Heh. Your genuine thoughts on me remain a mystery, Zenmaster. Regardless, you're an essential part of this forum.

Quote:Hatonn, January 6, 1976

Not all channeling is the same. You have observed with the channels with in your particular group a type of concept channeling which is given by a type of electromagnetic vibration which actually can be felt above the head of the channel. It has a physical manifestation within the consciousness of the channel’s physical vehicle, in that as each individual experiences this particular electromagnetic condition known as the conditioning, this will call forth some reaction within the vehicle.

Within some, there will be the feeling of heat; within some, the opposite feeling of cold. There are many completely different reactions to this conditioning wave, these differences being due, my friends, to the status of your individual spiritual centers within your several vehicles. You know of these centers as chakras.

In someone whose chakras are to some extent open, there will be quite a different experience from the one whose chakras are not for the most part opened. And eachis at a different stage in his development. This is why every reaction differs

I've felt exactly this. I am so incredibly excited and I have to share it. My faith is finally being rewarded with something so tangible... I must persist. I must continue this. And I shall.

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
Adonai One
06-19-2013, 12:53 AM,
Adonai 1 , I like you man , you remind me of myself when i was younger. Also, did you try the A1 steak sauce technique at the family restaurant I told you about?