The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
08-01-2013, 02:10 PM,
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Expansion Project
(07-29-2013, 11:17 AM)Parsons Wrote:  Life on Planet Earth and Olio combined to make a 'General Discussion' section (perhaps with a cleverly worded description or forum section name?). My reasoning on this is that they have extremely similar functionality at the moment and I often have to go digging through both sections to find a post. I also think the Treehuggers Treehouse should be moved to the sub forum of the new General Discussion section to act as an 'off topic' area.

I think an Arts section should be created which would better categorize posts related to poetry, music, painting/drawing, games, movies, and TV shows, etc. At the moment, they seem to be a complete scattershot all over the forums.

A major overhaul of the forum structure is part of the plan. There's no finalized layout for the new forum, but we are planning on taking more advantage of how the forum is split into two sections (right now Bring4th One and Bring4th Two), allowing one section to be more focused on spiritual study and the other section to be focused more on community.

The idea of an arts section isn't something that has come up, I like the idea! Thank you, it will certainly be considered.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Bring4th_Austin's post:
Adonai One, Parsons, Steppingfeet

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Expansion Project - Bring4th_Austin - 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM