The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
08-26-2013, 07:51 PM,
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
I have a couple of thoughts which may be too general to be of practical use, but here they are...

First, I don't know how to spell this out, but it seems to me that various people enter into the Material at different levels. Maybe some are interested in the more literal aspects, some care about how it could support whatever their own biases are, some thrive on the general social aspect, some on the intellectual stuff, some on the experiential, some feel it's a groovy thing to associate with, and so on. The differentiation and support of these different levels of approach seems to be guided by a passive process. I wonder if the management would consider refining this deliberately...somehow? I'm not sure what I would emphasize, exactly, but it seems to me that the small number of users of the sites is partly a function of the lack of focus of support for specific sub-sets of users. (Maybe?) Perhaps a lot of people have cruised around the site, but not found a suitable place to land and engage? Perhaps most have wandered off? In summation, maybe the various landing spots should be specifically considered as such and evaluated in terms of what they offer to which targeted sub-sets?

Secondly, speaking of deeper engagement, in your proto-menu I didn't notice an emphasis on ways people can contribute to "the cause," not monetarily, but in other ways. I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but it's something you may wish to ponder for a moment.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings find peace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project - peregrine - 08-26-2013, 07:51 PM