The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
09-01-2013, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013, 11:39 PM by peregrine.)
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
Interesting response.

(08-31-2013, 04:00 AM)Light of Wisdom Wrote:  Firstly, for some people it might have to do with being appreciated which in turn has to do with self-worth. Which in turn has to do with acceptance of other selves.

You mean......I may not be the only one????????????

(08-31-2013, 04:00 AM)Light of Wisdom Wrote:  I am certainly for the occasional joke or differently toned response thrown into a topic of a certain flavor...

This exceeds the bounds of good taste, I would say.

But, seriously, how would you suppose these websites could be structured so as to encourage some amount of discussion to be a cleaner distillate of organized, useful thought beyond a more randomized stream-of-consciousness-chatter? It reminds me of Don Elkins' perfectly understandable difficulty in avoiding "transient material" while learning to focus more on matters more useful to us all over a long period of time. Surely, such an effort would be appropriate here at this time?
May all beings be happy.
May all beings find peace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project - peregrine - 09-01-2013, 02:22 PM