The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
09-04-2013, 04:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013, 02:30 PM by Lycen.)
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project
Is it not for each of us to put in how much effort we wish? Every response is unique, be it "funny" or "unrelated". These are only views, each response in my eyes has value though it may not seem as so. If you search for meaning in everything you will find meaning in everything.

It is up to each of us to be as we wish, if others do not live up to ones expectations it's ones choice to react as one will on it. I think that's how it should be, we have to mature 'freely'. Restrictions placed upon ourselves slow the progress, in my eyes it's not worth it.

And by no means do I suggest letting bots run wild around the site Big Grin I mean it as - one can not control what others put out. Unless you want even more 'rules' thus crushing part of the soul out of the forums. Yet anarchy is not a state I for one would want here either.

Balance of both, an always ongoing 'battle' in my eyes between the two has the potential to become the 'best' of both in each moment. And yes it is energy consuming but very enriching if kept!

Heart

Edit: typo and a word adjustment

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Lycen's post:
Steppingfeet

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LLResearch/Bring4th Unification Project - Lycen - 09-04-2013, 04:28 AM