Are Two Souls Better Than One?
03-07-2011, 06:49 PM,
RE: Are Two Souls Better Than One?
I greet you, my brother,

(03-07-2011, 09:07 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  I'm not sure whether I'm sick of 3rd density or sick of living as a Human being or both!?!

Sometimes it helps to think that this is probably your last incarnation not only on Gaia but also in 3D. I feel sorrow thinking about it and shifting the perspective in my mind towards trying to use this incarnation well. But sometimes it doesn't help, and I only feel joy being in that thought.

(03-07-2011, 09:07 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  I have also lost track of the psychic "greetings" directed towards me, they have become so frequent that they have almost become an every-day part of my life!

I've had my share of these too. I even encountered an old dairy where I wrote that the visitors told me in my dream 13 years ago that these visits were part of my "family tradition". Though I don't know who exactly they were as they acted like STS, but I was filled with happiness and hope for three whole days after that dream, like dancing on the clouds, so it might be STO. Also, 6D lacks polarity, so it might be them. Anyway, last visit I had was yesterday by Shadows as I call them – some grey (as in colour) beings injecting fear, pain and giving me electrical shocks. But as I released my own fear and started to feel only love towards them something started to shine inside of me and the attack faded very quickly away. I am trying to stay humble about this experience though it might change, but still – I feel joy about this experience as I never liked to tell them to leave me alone. They are trying to teach me something and I should be grateful about this service. What kind of attacks do you have? During your sleep or when you are awake or both?

(03-07-2011, 09:07 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  As regarding my perception that I have/do experience the symptoms of PTSD, I will respond to the points you raised...

Do you want me to go through each point and comment on it, my brother?

PTSD is caused by an acute or prolonged experience in life that is traumatic. An acute catastrophy results in acute PTSD that might or might not heal by itself. Prolonged traumatic experience results in what is called complex PTSD. There is probably loads of information found on internet but I never bothered to look it up. I was quickly diagnosed by an psychiatrist and put on meds and in treatment program with a psychologist. The points I listed were all symtoms of PTSD. The one that I actually also experienced as severe and is also a big mark of PTSD is guilt. I carried the whole world on my shoulders, as everything in this world that was wrong was my fault. If someone would say anything to me, regardless if there was any caring tone in it or not, I always tried to find reasons for that person blaiming me for something. Needless to say, that it is not useful to have these thoughts.

The treatment program was to experience those moments of trauma with the psychologist over and over again. I had to tell him everything, in details using "I" word in present form, like I am telling it as it happens right now. After couple of times when trauma situations were no longer charged we went through them again with current conscious mind, in details. For instance, he: "Did you really think that it was your fault that it happened?" Me: "No". He: "How does it affects you in this present moment?". This treatment woke me up, as I didn't put any importance to stuff that happened long time ago, and thought that they were not affecting me anymore. Also, I didn't think that it was that bad as loads of "bad stuff happens to good people", and "there is always someone that has it worse", and "I shouldn't complain as I have a great life right now". Well, that's just BS!

The moment that woke me up is when his eyes got wet and he admited that he was touched by my story while myself regarding I didn't feel anything. I told him that I could see that he was moved and asked him why, and he said (very unprofessional which I am very glad for as it was this comment that woke me up) "the stuff you tell me right now is sick!". It took me couple of days to process that information and I started to think how come that psychologist that have been around and heard a lot of sick stuff actually did get affected while I didn't feel anything? This treatment was the first stumbling step. Other steps I took by myself. I decided to stop this insanity I was living in and started to deeply seek my spirituality that has always been there but never got any proper attention. And approximately 6 months later when I found RA material, it felt like – thank God! I am home now! This insanity is maybe not over, but at least I've got tools through this material how to master this difficult art of living. Anyway, this is my path from severe PTSD to this present self. Please, ask further questions if there is something more I can help you with, my brother.

And you are doing very well!

Love and light!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Ankh's post:
Steppingfeet
03-08-2011, 02:46 AM,
(03-07-2011, 11:07 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  I agree that Tom Welling's acting is quite wooden, which I suppose is the price you pay if you employ a model as an actor!

I didn't know that Clark's dad in Smallville was named Jim, but if he was, then that's yet another "coincidence" as my dad's name was Jim also! ( Actually, now that I think about it, I think that Clark's adopted father in Smallville was named Johnathan? )

Another "coincidence" about my life and Superman as portrayed in Smallville was that his dad died early on in his life as my dad died when I was 23 years old.
If "Kent" is a word that is linked to "egyptian" then I find that amazing!
Haha, you are spot on about models as actors...and yes Jonathan is the name of Clarks dad in Smallville.
Sorry to hear your dad died when you were so young... mine died when I was in my thirties, a couple years ago and it was bad enough still.... for weeks I was wandering around like a zombie afterwards.
I found that "Kent" means "bright white", or Celtic or welsh, originating from the place "Kent" in England. Haven't been able to find a link which confirms the Egyptian connection, though.
Take care, my brother and yes I enjoy our conversation as well! Heart
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 09:38 PM,
wow, I can empathize with the psychotic accusation mess. When I was going through my personal experiences my friends and family became freaked out! I left town before they could trick me into a visit to the mental health center "for my own good". They were afraid because of what I was telling them, since it was me, it might be true because I went from being an extremely grounded, practical and skeptical person (for 40 years) to a conspiracy theorist with bizarre personal experiences that I wanted to share daily. Not sharing was impossible for me, so I left to ensure my freedom. Being in a ward would have added even more confusion and torment.

I'm glad you know your Not nuts, and that you got great confirmation on the reason for the extremes you experience. Do you know your Soul partners name?
xo
Lulu

04-07-2012, 10:32 PM,
Just stopping by to send you all much love and light.

Heart

"You are not here to fix it... You are here to love it." ~ Q'uo
The following 1 user Likes Patrick's post:
Ankh
04-07-2012, 11:01 PM,
(04-07-2012, 10:32 PM)Valtor Wrote:  Just stopping by to send you all much love and light.

Heart

thank you Valtor Angel
The following 1 user Likes Lulu's post:
Patrick
04-08-2012, 12:48 AM,
I, too, give my full support to you who are baring your souls in this thread and others. (I just stopped typing in order to remove my glasses and wipe water from my eye -- doesn't feel like crying, but dunno what made it so wet.) I respect you very deeply and want you to know that. You are no less than the best of the best in the community and deserve relief from the difficulty, or at least a nice long vacation from it. Angel

I extend a warm long-distance embrace. Heart
Lee as
kycahi
The following 3 users Like kycahi's post:
Ankh, Jim Kent +, Patrick
04-08-2012, 08:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012, 03:24 PM by Jim Kent +.)
(04-07-2012, 09:38 PM)Lulu Wrote:  Not sharing was impossible for me, so I left to ensure my freedom. Being in a ward would have added even more confusion and torment.

I'm glad you know your Not nuts, and that you got great confirmation on the reason for the extremes you experience. Do you know your Soul partners name?
xo
Lulu

Dear Lulu,

The "not sharing was impossible for me" aspect of my experience was what got me into trouble! And yes, being forcibly incarcerated in a mental hospital did indeed compound my confusion and torment.

I'm so glad I had that session with Q'uo through Carla - it made sense of the experiences in a way that I probably wouldn't have been able to reach on my own.

My Soul-partners name is "Bob the BenHiLE" Big Grin
( Sorry - couldn't resist the play on words - "Bob The Builder" is a popular kids animation here in Britain, and BenHiLE is a term I coined in my book: Benevolent-Higher-Level-Entity )

But seriously, I have no idea what, if any, name my "hitch-hiking" second Soul had/has, which is why I call myself (us) Jim Kent +, with the + standing for "extra-Soul" and positive-polarity.

Love and Light to you sister!

Jim
(04-08-2012, 12:48 AM)kycahi Wrote:  I, too, give my full support to you who are baring your souls in this thread and others. (I just stopped typing in order to remove my glasses and wipe water from my eye -- doesn't feel like crying, but dunno what made it so wet.) I respect you very deeply and want you to know that. You are no less than the best of the best in the community and deserve relief from the difficulty, or at least a nice long vacation from it. Angel

I extend a warm long-distance embrace. Heart

Dear Lee,

Many thanks for your kind words of support.

The Love and compassion you're displaying here, along with the same we receive from others on this forum, is like a mini-vacation in itself!!! Heart

As for a nice-long vacation, I keep on asking for someone with time-travelling space-faring facilities to whisk me off to another planet and or time for a few months and then deposit me back, a second after I left, so as to not freak anyone out by disappearing...

But so far - no-one has replied in person to my request. Tongue

Love and Light to you!

Jim
The following 2 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
Ankh, Patrick
04-08-2012, 10:50 AM,
(04-08-2012, 08:09 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  My Soul-partners name is "Bob the BenHiLE" Big Grin
( Sorry - couldn't resist the play on words - "Bob The Builder" is a popular kids animation here in Britain, and BenHiLE is a term I coined in my book: Benevolent-Higher-Level-Entity )

But seriously, I have no idea what, if any, name my "hitch-hiking" second Soul had/has, which is why I call myself (us) Jim Kent +, with the + standing for "extra-Soul" and positive-polarity.

ahh was wondering about the BenHiLE name... the + was clear.

If it's just a "Bob" then it's not a Higher Level Entity but a car-accident type walk-in. If so you consider to set him free for both your sakes. What are the new "skills" that he brings into your life? I think this is the best way to determine what he's all about.

Lulu

04-08-2012, 01:33 PM,
[/quote]

ahh was wondering about the BenHiLE name... the + was clear.

If it's just a "Bob" then it's not a Higher Level Entity but a car-accident type walk-in. If so you consider to set him free for both your sakes. What are the new "skills" that he brings into your life? I think this is the best way to determine what he's all about.

Lulu
[/quote]

Dear Lulu,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by car-accident walk-in, but according to Q'uo, I am a 6th d Wanderer and a 6th d Walk-In whose motivation in coming into incarnation was to serve both The One Infinite Creator and Humanity.

As to what skills "he" has brought into my life, I would say that it is more a case of a greatly increased desire to make music and eventually to write philosophy, rather than any newly found skills, as such.

I hope that this answers your question, but if it hasn't, then please feel free to question further.

Love and Light to you sister.

Jim
04-09-2012, 02:01 PM,
(04-08-2012, 01:33 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  I'm not quite sure what you mean by car-accident walk-in, but according to Q'uo, I am a 6th d Wanderer and a 6th d Walk-In whose motivation in coming into incarnation was to serve both The One Infinite Creator and Humanity.

Hi Jim,
I meant an earth-bound spirit. Such as one who did not make a proper transition perhaps upon a sudden death. The earth-bound spirits reside in the physical realm with us but in spirit only. When a medium finds them often they will express how sad they are that no one acknowledges or talks to them any more. They do not yet KNOW they died a physical death. The earth-bound spirits struggle in extreme loneliness this is why they wish to Join us, and enter into us, attach to us and share a body, are terrified to leave us etc.

It would be possible that in a moment of confusion and fear while tripping on acid to attract this type of spirit. Certainly interesting if it is a 6D spirit, it would be interesting to know his story and his name for sure.

I'll send you a private link with more info about spirits and possessions that I find interesting, though it's Jesus stuff....bla. He did work with spirits and have a vast knowledge of this so I find it quite worthy nonetheless, not my favorite hero.

xo Lulu

04-10-2012, 08:46 AM,
(04-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Lulu Wrote:  Hi Jim,
I meant an earth-bound spirit. Such as one who did not make a proper transition perhaps upon a sudden death. The earth-bound spirits reside in the physical realm with us but in spirit only. When a medium finds them often they will express how sad they are that no one acknowledges or talks to them any more. They do not yet KNOW they died a physical death. The earth-bound spirits struggle in extreme loneliness this is why they wish to Join us, and enter into us, attach to us and share a body, are terrified to leave us etc.

It would be possible that in a moment of confusion and fear while tripping on acid to attract this type of spirit. Certainly interesting if it is a 6D spirit, it would be interesting to know his story and his name for sure.

I'll send you a private link with more info about spirits and possessions that I find interesting, though it's Jesus stuff....bla. He did work with spirits and have a vast knowledge of this so I find it quite worthy nonetheless, not my favorite hero.

xo Lulu

Dear Lulu,

Thanks for the clarification! Reminds me of "The Sixth Sense".

I would love to know "his" story also, although, as to "his" name, I was under the impression that 6th d entities don't have / need names?

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Love and Light to you sister.

Jim
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM,
(04-10-2012, 08:46 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  ...I was under the impression that 6th d entities don't have / need names?...

They don't need names, but some take a name anyway. Smile

The following 1 user Likes Patrick's post:
Confused
04-10-2012, 12:55 PM,
Ra is a name. :p
The following 2 users Like Ankh's post:
Confused, kycahi
04-11-2012, 06:22 AM,
session 60.30

Ra: I am Ra. Your people have a fondness for the naming.

Big Grin
The following 6 users Like Meerie's post:
Ankh, Confused, Jim Kent +, Lycen, Patrick, Ruth
04-19-2012, 04:20 AM,
Did he call himself Benhile, Jim?
or is that a name you chose for him?

04-19-2012, 07:15 AM,
(04-19-2012, 04:20 AM)Meerie Wrote:  Did he call himself Benhile, Jim?
or is that a name you chose for him?

Dear Meerie,

If the entity that walked-in to me offered a name prior to our joining then I can't remember it...

It was 20 years ago and I was completely out of my tree when this happened.

BenHiLE is a term I use in replacement of "Angel".

When Carla recovers and is well enough to channel again, I may well have another personal-session and ask Q'uo what social-memory-complex both my Souls come from, which brings up an interesting point:

Are both my Souls from the same social-memory-complex, or are we from different ones?

I honestly haven't got a clue what the answer to that question is, but I would love to find out!

Love and Light to you sister! Heart

Jim
04-19-2012, 10:20 AM,
Jim, do you still remember your life before the walkin? Since you're a different person after I assume.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
04-19-2012, 10:31 AM,
(04-19-2012, 10:20 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:  Jim, do you still remember your life before the walkin? Since you're a different person after I assume.

Dear Gemini,

Yes, I do remember everything after the walk-in experience, that I remembered prior to it.

I assume that you are referring to memories of this particular incarnation, rather than memories of my previous 6th d existence?

And yes, I am a different person since the joining. Mostly positive differences, but also a few negative ones, namely doubts about my personal worth.

Love and Light to you brother!

Jim
The following 1 user Likes Jim Kent +'s post:
Ankh
05-16-2012, 05:00 AM,
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

At 4am on the 16th May 1992, one became two...

That makes today the 20th anniversary of my walk-in!

Anybody going to wish me a happy walk-in day?

Do Hallmark make a happy walk-in day card? Tongue

L & L

Jim
The following 3 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
Ankh, Patrick, RonAl
05-16-2012, 06:33 AM,
Happy walk-in day!!!
I don't have a card but a song that seems dedicated to you two especially
Smile

You'll never walk alone - Last night of the proms 2011
The following 3 users Like Meerie's post:
Ankh, Jim Kent +, RonAl
06-24-2012, 07:10 AM,
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

Find to follow the lyrics to a song I wrote many years ago about my walk-in experience, which I have recently amended:

“Sun To Man”
© Jim Kent + 2012

Chorus 1: Jumping up and down in a field
I can’t believe the way that I feel
I want to run to the sun sun to man
Jumping up and down in a field
I want to run to the sun

Verse 1: In the ecstatic haze of strobes and lasers
My mind blown in OD bliss
As I stop to rest my dying heart
I find myself communing with another mind
Who gave me a taste of a future
And that’s why I’m here

Chorus 2: Jumping up and down in a field
I want to run to the sun
Come on
Jumping up and down in a field
I want to run to the sun

Verse 2: It’s 5 am and the sunrise calls
Its warmth and light pours onto my face
I feel my soul lift as never before
I am flying in this sunrise bliss
Sun to man

Climax: Jumping up and down in a field
I just can’t believe the way that I feel
I want to run to the sun
Sun to man

I'll be rerecording this song soon and will yet you know when it's available to hear on the net.

L & L

Jim
Ankh, Patrick
08-16-2012, 10:23 AM,
Greetings sisters and brothers,

I had a long, enjoyable, rewarding and amusing communication with my Higher-Self / Social-Memory-Complex last night and things seem a lot clearer to me now that we had this chat!

I challenged them in the name of my higher-self numerous times and they remained.

What the hell have I been doing cutting myself off from them all this time.

I would highly recommend any Wanderer that is experiencing any form of discomfort / confusion / malaise to always remember that your SMC is always there for you despite any perceptions of separation from them you may hold in your consciousness!!!

L & L

Jim
Ankh, Patrick
08-17-2012, 04:39 AM,
(08-16-2012, 10:23 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  Greetings sisters and brothers,

I had a long, enjoyable, rewarding and amusing communication with my Higher-Self / Social-Memory-Complex last night and things seem a lot clearer to me now that we had this chat!

I challenged them in the name of my higher-self numerous times and they remained.

What the hell have I been doing cutting myself off from them all this time.

I would highly recommend any Wanderer that is experiencing any form of discomfort / confusion / malaise to always remember that your Social Memory Complex is always there for you despite any perceptions of separation from them you may hold in your consciousness!!!

L & L

Jim

Thank you for this reminder, brother! I was into this very much myself, as can be seen in this thread, but have felt very disconnected later, due third density crazyness.

So you challenged them in the name of your Higher Self? That is very interesting... Would you like to give more detailed information of how you did it and what exactly happened? I have been thinking about challenging and in what name I would challenge in this case... Carla challenges in the name of Jesus Christ. I would probably challenge in the name of Law of One, or unity, or Ra... I dunno... But in the name of Higher Self is a very interesting thought! If you would like to elaborate it? =)

Love,
Lana.
The following 1 user Likes Ankh's post:
Patrick
08-17-2012, 08:25 AM,
(08-17-2012, 04:39 AM)Ankh Wrote:  Thank you for this reminder, brother! I was into this very much myself, as can be seen in this thread, but have felt very disconnected later, due third density crazyness.

So you challenged them in the name of your Higher Self? That is very interesting... Would you like to give more detailed information of how you did it and what exactly happened? I have been thinking about challenging and in what name I would challenge in this case... Carla challenges in the name of Jesus Christ. I would probably challenge in the name of Law of One, or unity, or Ra... I dunno... But in the name of Higher Self is a very interesting thought! If you would like to elaborate it? =)

Love,
Lana.

Dear Lana my sister,

I'm more than happy to elaborate, and so I shall...

Let me begin with a little background info. I finished my book at the end of 2010, and decided to see what it would be like to choose NOT to believe in my beliefs and see where that led me...

It didn't go well and I sunk into a prolonged period of depression, confusion and frustration, not to mention my fair share of continued "psychic greetings".

It got to the stage, where it just all got too much to bear and so yesterday, out of sheer desperation, I cried out mentally to my Higher-Self / SMC saying something along the lines of "I can't take this anymore - if you are really there - help me!"

Then a few hours later, whilst meditating, the mental conversation began. I challenged them a few times in the name of my Higher Self, as this to me, is the highest truth I'm happy using for the challenging process. After challenging them, I told them to go away and they said "no", which I took to mean that they wouldn't go because the were, or represented my Higher Self.

I asked, "who are you?" and their reply was "we are you".

The conversation continued with them pointing out that telepathic communication with one's Higher Self is the same thing as communication with one's SMC ( at least for those of us whom are 6th d Wanderers ).

They proceeded to offer much comfort and reassurance and a few good belly laughs!

Because of this communion, I no longer feel abandoned and I have now been reminded that they are always there for me, always have been and always will be!

So I guess that it's really true that once you have Spiritually awakened, you really cannot go back to sleep, and if you try, all that you end up doing is messing yourself up - or at least this has been my recent experience.

I hope that this description answers your query, but should you wish to know anything else then please query further!

I sincerely hope that you all have a wonderful and rewarding time at Homecomming!

Love and Light dear sister.

Massa med karlek

Jim
Ankh, Patrick
08-17-2012, 11:41 AM,
Hello my dear brother Jim Heart

(08-17-2012, 08:25 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:  Dear Lana my sister,

I'm more than happy to elaborate, and so I shall...

Let me begin with a little background info. I finished my book at the end of 2010, and decided to see what it would be like to choose NOT to believe in my beliefs and see where that led me...

It didn't go well and I sunk into a prolonged period of depression, confusion and frustration, not to mention my fair share of continued "psychic greetings".

I finished my book in September 2010. =)

Yeah, all these beliefs about love and unity... Sometimes the beauty of them is just so overwhelming that I keep wondering if that is all really true... or just my imagination or "wishful thinking" or something like that... But if really putting faith into these beliefs and trying to transform them into a knowing, I guess that it would really make life easier... But it's about working with faith and will, and about trusting instead doubting, and it ain't easy.

And I had my fair share of continued "psychic greetings" too, to be honest... At one point during my life they lasted for over three years!

Jim Wrote:It got to the stage, where it just all got too much to bear and so yesterday, out of sheer desperation, I cried out mentally to my Higher-Self / Social Memory Complex saying something along the lines of "I can't take this anymore - if you are really there - help me!"

Yesterday after almost 24 hours of extreme shower of catalysts and disconnection with everything, I cried out too. And what I said was: "F*** this! I am the Creator, and this is how I feel!" And I let through all the suffer and all the pain inside of me. It was overwhelming... Sometimes it is so impossible to feel love and to be connected to any source of light, but all that you feel is this pain and suffering... It was quite an interesting experience in that of starting to acknowledging and accepting this suffer and pain... but I keep wondering if this is really necessary... This veil is so thick sometimes that it is just impossible to feel any connection to the Creator, no matter how much you want it or try...

Jim Wrote:Then a few hours later, whilst meditating, the mental conversation began. I challenged them a few times in the name of my Higher Self, as this to me, is the highest truth I'm happy using for the challenging process. After challenging them, I told them to go away and they said "no", which I took to mean that they wouldn't go because the were, or represented my Higher Self.

I asked, "who are you?" and their reply was "we are you".

The conversation continued with them pointing out that telepathic communication with one's Higher Self is the same thing as communication with one's Social Memory Complex ( at least for those of us whom are 6th d Wanderers ).

They proceeded to offer much comfort and reassurance and a few good belly laughs!

Because of this communion, I no longer feel abandoned and I have now been reminded that they are always there for me, always have been and always will be!

These are wonderful words, Jim. Thank you.

I re-read my own thread today and was thinking about those experiences that I had myself with my social memory complex... It feels like an eternity now... Among many things, this is what I wrote after my contact with my social memory complex: "What I thought later is that how lonely I have been feeling. How painful it has been to be separated from the group. And maybe it will all come back later again. The pain, and the feeling of separation, and the missing. But what I think for the moment is that how can we be separated when our Higher Self is closer to us than our own heartbeat, or our own breathe? And that this Higher Self is merged and unified with the vibration of the whole group? It is everpresent. But behind the door."

Thank you for this reminder, my dear brother! Maybe it is time for me to try to re-connect to this beloved source again myself... Heart

Jim Wrote:I sincerely hope that you all have a wonderful and rewarding time at Homecomming!

Love and Light dear sister.

Massa med karlek

Jim

Oh, we will, my brother! And thank you. I wish you could be there with us too. But you will be in thought and spirit. Heart

Massor med kärlek, min vackra broder,
Lana.
The following 3 users Like Ankh's post:
Jim Kent +, kycahi, Patrick
08-19-2012, 04:59 AM,
Hi and Welcome Jim,

Yes I am aware you joined 2009, but I wanted to say it still! .)
Thank you for sharing yar story "then" and now, it is appreciated.

Love and light Sleepy

The following 2 users Like Lycen's post:
Jim Kent +, Patrick
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 03:51 PM by Jim Kent +.)

Whilst meditating / communing with my "imaginary friend" last night, we got on the subject of my pre-walk-in vision regarding having my Soul pulled out of my body and MIF said that the Confederation weren't happy about the situation...

Then, whilst sleeping I had a dream about riding on a bus...

I was at the front and I wanted get off, but the but was moving...

I attempted to open the door, but the driver was furiously screaming at me:
"No you can't do that", I then managed to force the door open and jump off the moving bus.

I interpret this dream in one of two possibilities / probabilities...

It was either my trusty STS tormentor attempting to freak me out or it was one of my guides confirming my previous conversation with MIF.

I'm not that surprised that the Confederation or the Council Of Saturn would not be happy about a 6th density walk-in prophecizing their own departure in such a public manner, especially one who fundamentally disagrees with their stewardship of this system! But at the bottom line is that they invited us here, and they should have forseen that other 6th density SMCs would not all think like them!

( EDIT: bitter rant removed after consideration. )
08-29-2012, 02:09 PM,
All is well always my friend ! Smile

Heart

02-08-2013, 04:40 PM,

As a Wanderer / Walk-In, now that we've safely ushered in the birthing of 4th density Gaia, my Mind is focused on what I should do with the rest of my life...

As I subscribe to The Confederation's philosophy of STO, something has been playing on my Mind for some time now...

And that is the seeming dichotomy between their claim that failing to accept that which has been offered depolarises an STO entity and the following from "Secrets of the UFO" ( 1977 - page 53 ):

“This is one way of designating in your own consciousness who is of Christ force and who is of the anti-Christ force. You will see many, who will cry out that there is no God, come and fight shoulder to shoulder with you for peace and love and brotherhood equally for all men for all time. This is truly one who is of the Christ force. Yet you will see others, who profess to be of God, speaking words of God, who say that some are to be saved and some are to be damned. These you will know are not of the Christ light, for the Christ light speaks of brotherhood first and foremost and will defend the right of all men everywhere to share equally with their brothers.”

I'm having difficulty reconciling these two concepts!!!

I'm not suggesting any flaw or discrepancy in The Confederation's philosophy as brought to us through L/L, but I am personally finding it difficult accepting all of the violence, greed, artificial concepts of separation and oppression levied by the few against oh so many!

Where do I / we go from here?

I sincerely welcome any thoughts and comments any of you may have!

L & L

Jim
The following 1 user Likes Jim Kent +'s post:
Parsons
02-08-2013, 05:45 PM,
Jim, your very tagline gives me hope, "BenHiLE in waiting".
I think that since Gaia is 4D positive, we have nothing to fear.
True, there is still much oppression. Even my life is challenging.
But there is much hope for a bright future.
I have my mom and my dog for whom I care deeply.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
Spaced