Away for a while.
02-03-2010, 10:16 AM,
Away for a while.
Some things are happening in my life that require me to leap into them looking forward, not looking back. I don't know what the outcome will be. First time it happened I turned from an atheist into a spiritual man. Second time I disconnected from all my friends and built up a new net. This time I might as well end up in south america or change my career to be a super model. Who knows. I'm a litte weary and I expect to get cranky, restless, extremely impatient and approach various issues in ways that will make people uncomfortable.

I am not happy right now. I'm as restless as a dog before an earthquake. My animal side is constantly behind my eyes. It is pushing me in a direction. I know this thing I trust it so I go there. I will be fine, don't do stupid things like worrying... Tongue

In the mean time I decided to step back from bring4th. If I don't I'll only end up antagonizing you. This way I may be back in a few months. I don't know what will happen. But this way I'm sure I don't have to repair the damages I do to something that is important to me.

If you wish my cave is located at: uncleali333@gmail.com

I love you all, each and every single one of you is precious. You have given and taught me a great deal. For this I am grateful.

I hope to catch you on the flip side.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: Away for a while.
I wish you all the best. Something must be really incredible to have shaken you up like that. I send my love your way.
02-03-2010, 10:41 AM,
Noted and understood, Ali Quadir. I intend the most benevolent outcome for you. I Bless your Heart with Love!

fairyfarmgirl
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM,
same here my brother!Heart
Heart check out our music - thank you!

"L.A.soon"

http://myspace.com/LAsoonmusic Heart
02-03-2010, 10:57 AM,
We will meet again
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 11:14 AM,
Do what you need to do and be who you need to be. Blessings on the journey.
02-03-2010, 12:06 PM,
fare well on your travels ali
02-03-2010, 12:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 02:34 PM by Lavazza.)
My best to you, and with you. God bless! I wish we had had a chance to share a cup of Lavazza before you left.

[Image: lavazza3.jpg]

This one is probably more relevant with the travel and hindu themes:

[Image: lavazza1.jpg]

Sorry, just trying to keep the thread feeling light. You will be missed my friend. Don't forget to send us a postcard once you're settled again. Smile
02-03-2010, 01:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 01:19 PM by Peregrinus.)
South America my brother? If I didn't have a nineteen month old daughter that's where I'd be right now, deep in the jungle. I wish you the best, and if I don't see you before the harvest, we must get together for a meal after it.

You will be sorely missed.

I say to you "You may light an infinite number of candles from one". Never forget to be that candle.

Go forth, be love, be well.
I would request for all of those reading my words, please guard well your thoughts. If my words resonate, then by all means take them and use them as you can. If they do not resonate, please let them fall away like water does from a ducks back, and move on. Love/Light, Adonai.
02-03-2010, 01:26 PM,
Take care, Ali. Your insight and wisdom will be missed.

Richard
The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene

02-03-2010, 01:41 PM,
(02-03-2010, 10:16 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote:  ...or change my career to be a super model.

At least we'll be able to say we knew you way back when, before you got so famous. And you know what? We'll say he was always a nice guy back then too. Cool

Quote:ways that will make people uncomfortable...I'll only end up antagonizing you. This way I may be back in a few months.

I appreciate the kindness, but our own feelings and responses, to our own perceptions and interpretations about you, are really our own responsibility.

Quote:I love you all, each and every single one of you is precious. You have given and taught me a great deal. For this I am grateful.

You too. It is always a delight for me to see that there's something new from Ali. You've brought a great deal of kindness and wisdom into my life, with clarity and love and good cheer. For that I am truly grateful. May you receive back manyfold the blessings of peace, goodwill, and growth that you've offered to us here. Blessings, light and love as you explore the next facet of the Creator's variety of experience.

I hope we'll be able to converse again sooner than the Grand Reunion of everyone's joyful expression in harmony.
[Image: 9194-mchoice_tubachristmas_121609.jpg]
02-03-2010, 03:37 PM,
Thank you so much everyone.
You've put tears in my eyes.

If at all possible I'll be back. If not I'll let you all know what happened.

I don't like goodbyes. There's much I feel I could say so much kindness to answer but I won't. Only. Lavazza, I know your attitudes towards me are your responsibility. But there's me making it easy on you or me making it hard. The latter one is coming up. I'll either resist the process or take it out on you guys. I could not bear either. In the old days kids sometimes jumped up and ran into the forest to emerge months later. They go walkabout. This is that, I'll be fine. We're one soul, on the inner planes we'll always be connected.

Thank you for your gifts of energy, but I need to cut loose. I ask you to not send energy or pray on my behalf. I have friends taking care of me. Trust that I will be fine. I have no doubts. Maybe I'll have stories to tell when I get back, so keep the fires burning, and keep polishing those hearts. Every single one of you is so extremely beautiful to me right now. Thanks for everything.

Namaste
02-04-2010, 01:34 AM,
Oh wow, I leave for a week and miss the goodbye of one of our most active members and my FRIEND! I hope you see this: I'll miss you!!!

I wish you a fun, safe, and exciting journey!
02-04-2010, 04:00 AM,
(02-04-2010, 01:34 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:  Oh wow, I leave for a week and miss the goodbye of one of our most active members and my FRIEND! I hope you see this: I'll miss you!!!

I wish you a fun, safe, and exciting journey!

Gosh Ali and monica!

I was looking up the word "miss" while e-mailing you monica to see if there's another meaning to it also like "not having noticed something" and i got the feeling monica you would not be home and i also had the feeling of "missing " someone and now you Ali is someone i'm going to miss Sad

I also have this problem with leaving not only because i will really miss someone but it's this codependencytendency i have. I feel "obliged" to stay on a forum or with someone once the contact is made and of course the more intense it has been the more difficult to leave. But also i fear someone will think i leave because i hold something against them, and that of course also can be the reason and then i'm afraid they will punish me...

This is the destructive "alcoholicwifesyndrome" that can stem form any dysfunctional upbringing. Now i don't think that's your problem Ali and i strongly wish i could do the same as you...and i actually think i eventually will! Only problem will be how to bring my KangenWatermachineHuh

Farewell Ali "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose"

Heart from transiten
02-04-2010, 07:11 AM,
Bye for now Ali, enjoyed our brief encounter. Liebe Grüsse aus Deutschland.
02-04-2010, 04:30 PM,
Believe it or not, some of your words have been very inspiring to me, Ali!

We're giving you a strong parachute of love for your jump into the forest haha Tongue Good luck with whatever comes your way!
"A mountain holds an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice."
02-08-2010, 12:03 AM,
Quote:We will meet again

Indeed. I shall only be on periodically as usuall. "Oout there in the field.............."
02-08-2010, 01:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010, 03:25 AM by airwaves.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

ps uncle Ali is an intresting tale.
You are loved and respected my friend. The ways that you have helped in my journey are immeasureable.